The Fertility Retreat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte realized that, for the first time, she didn't care about the curious glances of others; she felt not one ounce of insecurity. Rather, she felt a rush of excitement for this man to see her body at the absolute height of its intimate expression. Charlotte observed the stranger quietly looking over his wife's shoulder as she pleasured him with long strokes of her hand. He seemed to be watching Andrew as he plunged his fingers into Charlotte's wet pussy, prompting her to moan and softly pump her hips. She could smell herself, the distinctly familiar scent filling the night air and announcing Charlotte's absolute pleasure to the world.

"Remember to speak your minds," Marianna said. "Communicate with your partner. What are you thinking and feeling? What do you want from them? What do you want to offer?"

Growing bolder, Charlotte continued to communicate with her husband, no longer using a hushed volume. She cupped his face and asked, "Can you smell me? Ngh. I don't think I've ever been this wet before..."

"Jesus... yeah. I've never seen your pussy this wet. You're coming so much..." Andrew said, still enthralled with the sight of her natural lubrication coating his fingers.

"This is so hard..." she moaned.

"What?"

"Not taking that hard cock inside me..." she whimpered. "I want to fuck you so badly..."

Andrew was taken aback at hearing his wife so openly profess her desires, but he was impressed at how she'd taken upon every challenge of their retreat so bravely.

"Oh god... I want to fuck you too..." He moved his fingers deeper and faster through her body. "Imagine me inside you right now," he said, "long and thick, expanding you from the inside."

"Oh fuck... yes!" she grunted. Seeing how much it was turning her on, he plunged his fingers faster and faster as she began to moan louder. She buried her face in his neck as he worked her into a frenzy. "Andrew..." she moaned breathlessly. "I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you come inside me..."

Charlotte clutched him, throwing her body against her husband's as she began to spasm uncontrollably. Andrew cradled her in his embrace, enjoying the sensation of her intense pleasure as she suffered in his arms. He felt an emotional attachment to his wife at that moment, deeper even than the powerful grip she had on him physically.

For a few moments, Andrew and Charlotte listened to the sounds of other couples expressing themselves, voicing their feelings, using formerly taboo words and phrases that brought to light every detail of their erotic imaginations and what desires they no longer felt compelled to keep secret. It was no longer shocking; it was a thrilling display of communal affection.

"This is your homework," Marianna said when the passions had finally died down and the flames of the tall bonfires reduced to a steady orange glow of embers. "To use everything you've discovered about each other so far, on your own, back in your rooms. Then, tomorrow, we'll have one last opportunity to come back to the group and share ourselves authentically and openly like never before."

Couples everywhere got up lazily, drunk on their erotic intoxication. However, the giddiness soon increased as they began to make their way back indoors. There was something infinitely arousing to Andrew about the knowledge of what each of them were about to do. He wondered if they'd hear other couples that evening, laughing, groaning, even screaming up and down the hallways as they made feverish love in their rooms. He wanted to be a fly on the wall, able to witness them, all of it.

"I'm so horny right now..." Andrew overheard Charlotte whisper to Alyssa as they met up with their favorite couple.

Alyssa laughed. "Me too!"

"I kinda need to take a breather first, though," Charlotte had said.

"Oh man, totally. But then: round two!" Alyssa snickered.

"Hey, do you guys want to come hang out for a bit first?" Charlotte asked, a little louder so that she was sure Harry and Andrew would hear.

"Sure!" Alyssa replied.

***

The four of them strolled casually back to Andrew and Charlotte's room, restless and high on adrenaline from the group activity that still left them agitated with arousal. They began to crack jokes together to blow off steam until they finally reached the door.

"I like Mariana and all but does anyone else think she's a little weird?" Alyssa remarked as she walked inside. "Like, obviously I hope all her coaching works but it's super strange the way she talks about stuff."

"I know!" laughed Charlotte. "She makes the simplest things sound all dramatic."

"Right!" Alyssa replied, before pinching her fingers together and striking a Zen pose. Everyone chuckled as Alyssa began to speak in Mariana's soothing tone of voice. "Ladies and gentlemen. Let us not forget how critical foreplay is to the lovemaking process," she droned.

Charlotte clapped her hands together and burst into laughter, amused by her impression of Mariana.

Alyssa continued, "It is critical because it is the means by which one changes the constitution of the woman's body. Yes, the environment of her body must become increasingly moist and humid, improving the conditions that the man's sperm thrives in. This, in turn, greatly enhances the woman's receptivity." The laughter continued as Alyssa tried to keep a straight face.

"That's so spot on," Andrew chuckled.

"I know, seriously!" Harry said.

"That's such a funny way to talk about making a woman wet," Charlotte added, shaking her head in disbelief.

Alyssa lost control and joined in the merriment, holding a hand to her stomach and shaking with silent laughter at her own joke. Harry and Andrew gazed at her happily, finding the sight of a young woman full of joy and laughter immensely attractive. The fact that her breasts wiggled cheerful as her body shook didn't hurt, either.

"Oh man, that's funny..." Charlotte mumbled. "Now I have to pee..."

"Me too!" laughed Alyssa.

"Come, let's go pee together," Charlotte said, grabbing Alyssa's hand and tugging her toward the door.

"Here, I can put some music on," Andrew said, fetching his iPod.

"Oh! Gimme a sec!" Harry exclaimed. He rushed out the door and quickly headed down the hall, then returned a minute later with a bag. Waltzing back into the room, he shut the door behind him and pulled a bottle out.

"I know we're not supposed to be drinking but Alyssa and I have been sneaking a little of this bourbon we picked up at a distillery on our way out to the retreat. Do you want to try some?"

"Hell yeah!" Andrew said, accepting the bottle to take a quick swig.

When the women arrived, Alyssa rushed over, repeating, "Gimme, gimme, gimme."

They began passing the bottle back and forth across the room as Charlotte and Alyssa engaged in one conversation while Andrew and Harry engaged in another. As they began to grow buzzed, they bonded over stories about their jobs, interests, and home life. Eventually, Charlotte and Alyssa sat on the bed, stealing glances at their husbands and occasionally giggling, causing the guys to wonder now and then what they were discussing.

After several minutes, Charlotte motioned to Andrew. "C'mere..." she said with a smirk. Andrew knew that look; Charlotte always got a bit goofy when drinking. He stopped his discussion with Harry mid-sentence and they both strolled back over to their wives.

"What's up?" Andrew asked.

He flinched with surprise as Charlotte ignored his question and instead reached out to lift his penis. "Watch," she said to Alyssa as she began to gently stroke the underside of his cockhead, causing him to spring to life until he extended outward toward his wife's face.

"What are you doing?!" Andrew laughed, half surprised and half embarrassed.

Alyssa laughed, "Charlotte said you had a super-sensitive frenulum. It's okay. So does Harry." Alyssa reached out and did the same to her husband, causing him to become erect in front of them as well. The two guys exchanged amused glances, enjoying the fact that their wives had become so silly and relaxed.

"Were you really... um... discussing our penises?" asked Andrew with a smirk.

Charlotte smirked and said, "Maybe..." Alyssa turned and looked at her with an equally mischievous grin.

"And what's a frenulum?" Andrew added.

The women looked at each other in shock. "Wait... are you saying that you don't know the parts of your own body?" Alyssa said, gazing incredulously at Andrew. He blinked at her. She added, "I know the parts of your penis and I'm not even a guy..."

Charlotte and Alyssa began to laugh together. "Do you know what it is?" Charlotte asked Harry. He shook his head no.

Alyssa turned to Andrew and explained, "The frenulum is the tissue on the underside of the penis." As she said this, she leaned forward and began to gesture to the underside of his cockhead. "Um... is this okay?" she asked while briefly stalling.

Andrew had barely processed what she was asking. "Hmm? Yeah-" he mumbled.

All of a sudden, Alyssa tenderly lifted Andrew's erect penis with her fingers to expose the underside and draw a circle around the area she was referring to with her finger. Andrew flinched and felt his heart begin pounding. He glanced at Charlotte, but she was intently focused on the same thing Alyssa was looking at.

Andrew couldn't believe Alyssa's boldness; after all, another man's wife was touching his penis - right in front of Charlotte! "How much bourbon have they had??" he thought to himself. However, his surprise didn't stop there. After Alyssa withdrew her hand, Charlotte reached out and gently lifted Harry's quickly swelling penis, cocking her head to examine his frenulum as if she was performing a medical examination.

Charlotte herself couldn't believe she was doing what she was doing. It had all happened so naturally and organically out of the strong friendship that they'd formed. She thought, had they really reached the point of familiarity and trust with each other to make actual physical contact with the private parts of the other couple's bodies? Or was it simply the alcohol making them risky?

Feeling compelled to back up her bold action with authoritative analysis, she explained, "This area is all full of erogenous receptors, so it should be pretty sensitive, just like a clit." After Charlotte and Alyssa finished studying Harry's penis, Charlotte let go and left Harry bobbing excitedly in mid-air.

"Yeah, that's a good way to put it," Alyssa said, her voice taking on a similar seriousness. "That part of your penis is basically your version of a clitoris." Charlotte nodded enthusiastically. "Can I tell you something embarrassing?" continued Alyssa, turning toward Charlotte as if the guys weren't even there. Andrew remained shocked that there was still no sign of either of them reacting to the fact of what they'd just done.

"Sure."

"When I was young, I was too afraid to look up anything erotic on the family computer because I thought someone would catch me. So instead I would look up medical illustrations of male anatomy and read all the descriptions."

"Oh my god- me too!" blurted Charlotte. "I would be all like, 'hmm, yes, yes, mmm-hmm, this man certainly has a significant amount of erectile tissue' and stuff..." She used a mocking voice designed to sound serious and medically trained. The two women burst out laughing, doubling over with amusement at the ridiculousness of their past sexual innocence.

"Yeah, I think that's why I probably know as much about guys' dicks as I do about our pussies," Alyssa snickered. The two guys stared at their wives in startled amusement, having had little idea of what their wives' experiences were growing up and having a sexual awakening as a girl.

"Unfortunately, I don't think I even thought about browser history at that point," Charlotte added, cringing. "I don't even want to think about what might have been in there when my parents used it. It was probably all, 'what does a boy's penis look like' and shit." She tapped at the air as if mimicking the typing that phrase on a keyboard.

"Oh my god, I never thought about that..." Alyssa said with a gasp.

Harry chuckled, "So what, are we 'specimens' to you now?"

Alyssa grinned at her husband. "Why, do you need an examination? Should we play doctor?" she replied naughtily. Alyssa reached out and grasped her husband's cock, stroking it slowly to tease him; her friskiness had clearly reached its zenith.

Charlotte laughed and reached out, doing the same to Andrew as if the visible sexual tension was infectious. She began to speak like a doctor instructing a class of medical students. "Note the increased blood flow, which extends and hardens the spongy tissue to produce an erection, indicating a healthy male libido." An abundance of laughter filled the small room.

"Yes, how about that!" exclaimed Alyssa, studying his cock thoughtfully, her face red with amusement and delight.

"However," Charlotte continued, "In order to obtain a full reading of the male specimen's reproductive health, it's important to collect a sperm sample."

Andrew was feeling pretty loose himself after drinking. He felt himself following an impulse to join in the goofiness, adding to the joke and amping up the riskiness. In the same medical tone, he added, "The best way to begin stimulating the man, in order to prepare for collection, is to employ the liberal use of one's tongue."

Alyssa threw her head back and howled as Charlotte snorted a laugh. "I think we need a demonstration!" Alyssa teased.

Andrew's eyes widened as his wife suddenly, and without any hesitation, leaned forward to slide his engorged cock into her open mouth. "Oh fuck..." he heard himself mumble in surprise.

Alyssa quieted down and stared at Charlotte's sudden, frantic sucking, fueled by a sudden burst of arousal toward her husband. Alyssa smiled up at Andrew and then turned toward Harry. Harry's pleading eyes met hers and she grinned wickedly. Within an instant, she was at her husband's cock, sucking and slurping at it with the same intensity as Charlotte. They sat there, side by side on the edge of the bed, their heads bobbing back and forth in unison.

After the women had their fill, they shared another laugh at the boldness of their actions and marveled at the sight of their husbands who they had complete and total power over. Charlotte felt a rush of excitement much like what she had felt while giving them a tease in the field as they sat on the park bench together.

Harry spoke up, "Do we get to play doctor? What do we get to examine?"

"Yeah, seriously!" Andrew laughed.

The women chuckled. "Uh oh, look what we started..." Alyssa said, covering her mouth and wiping her lips at the same time.

"We've already discussed how similar your breasts are," Harry remarked, studying both pairs thoughtfully.

"Really?" said Alyssa, suddenly glancing at Charlotte's breasts and then up at Andrew to confirm that Harry was being serious.

"Yeah, look. They're about the same size and shape. The only significant difference is with your nipples," he added.

Harry reached out to gently touch his wife's nipple; flat and pink, he circled it with his finger. Charlotte examined his eyes, then glanced down at her breasts. "See?" added Harry as he reached over to point at Charlotte's breast, indicating to her nipples which were a little darker and more pointed.

Andrew watched in amazement as Charlotte smiled suddenly and seemed to have no issue with letting Harry make light contact with her stiff, excited nipple, gently stroking the tip of her boob. He thought, "That's it. All bets are off. This is happening..."

"Yeah," said Andrew, wanting to find some way to join in. "Do they feel the same?" Alyssa and Charlotte exchanged covert glances inspired by his obviousness.

"Probably," said Harry. Charlotte instinctively arched her back to extend her breasts forward, which Harry immediately took as an invitation to find out. She seemed surprised and delighted, turning a mild rosy hue when he placed his hands against her body and lightly squeezed Charlotte's naked breasts as if gauging their shape and firmness.

The women remained silently amused as Andrew took his turn. Alyssa nervously but enthusiastically pressed her chest forward, shimmying toward him with a mischievous twinkle in her eye to give him unobstructed access. He felt her body softly tremble as he reached out and grasped her perky boobs gently with both hands, softly weighing them in his hands, giving them playful squeezes, and running his fingers over her nipples.

Andrew felt as if he was in a dream, cupping the warm, spongy flesh of her swelling breasts. They were magnificent and his mind was doing backflips at the idea that Charlotte would permit him to fondle another girl's boobs. Alyssa and Andrew briefly looked into each other's eyes, knowing that what they were doing was taboo and exciting.

It was not lost on Charlotte how stiff and throbbing her husband's cock was as it stood out prominently between them while he carefully massaged Alyssa's boobs. However, she felt herself becoming increasingly wet, wildly aroused by the glistening appearance of precum at the tip of his thick, swollen head.

"It's like you're sisters..." Andrew said. He quickly withdrew his hands, anxious to not seem overzealous. The others laughed as he realized how stupid his comment sounded.

Charlotte couldn't believe how open they'd become with their new friends and felt herself becoming increasingly aroused at the level of intimacy that the two couples now shared. She felt a mild thrill at the blurring of boundaries, not wishing it to go too far, but at the same time, excited by the idea of gingerly approaching the line. Charlotte had, after all, briefly been able to touch Harry's penis and it had been an incredibly arousing experience. A few moments of awkward silence followed as they felt equal fear and caution at the direction their group experimentation was headed.

"So... uh..." mumbled Charlotte, "Are you guys gonna do it tonight? Like Mariana asked?"

Alyssa and Harry exchanged nervous smiles, waited for each other to nod, and then ended up doing it in unison. "I'm really restless, though. I don't know if I want to just go back to our room yet," Alyssa said. "Unless you guys are gonna get it on right now, in which case we can go."

"Maybe the restlessness is just that you're really horny," added Harry with a chuckle. Alyssa giggled.

Charlotte tapped her thigh, then looked at Andrew who looked like he was ready to fuck right then and there. She looked at Harry, who seemed just as flushed with erotic excitement as anyone else. Charlotte nervously opened her mouth, then closed it, then tried again.

Finally, she quietly said, "You can always just... um... join us here if you want." Andrew, Harry, and Alyssa all turned to stare at her in amazement; her comment seemed to bring them all to the brink of absolute sexual pressure and confusion.

"I mean... I don't mind - if you don't..." Harry quickly stammered toward his wife.

Alyssa blinked at him then turned to Andrew and Charlotte. "Yeah, I guess... like... we don't if you don't mind."

"Yeah, I'm fine if you all want to," Andrew mumbled.

The awkward, circular approvals weighed heavily on their anxious minds, but the message was clear: they had all expressed enough security with each other's presence to proceed with Mariana's lesson plan together, in that room, coupling together in such close proximity to one another.

"I think I need another drink first," Alyssa said, snatching up the bottle of bourbon again with nervous laughter.

They passed it around, each taking another swig of the spirit for motivation and bravery. Gone was the absolute, alcohol-fueled, boldness they exhibited together when their sexual tensions could be so easily turned into a simple joke. Now the joking had become something real, something that would impact their growing friendship in a major way.