The Fertility Retreat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte got the process started by pulling Andrew closer to him. They began kissing with the same deep intensity that they had during the bonfire, and the mood instantly changed. Andrew knew that although they'd already had sex in public with others watching, it still felt like they'd been in their own bubble, that their audience remained at a distance. However, this would be a moment of extreme intimacy that they'd share, occupying the same bed, sharing the same tender moment, celebrating each other's love and joy together as close and supportive friends.

Andrew could hear Alyssa and Harry joining in next to them; the soft smacking of others' lips mixing with their own. It wasn't long before these simple affections turned into the unavoidable desire to act on a deep sense of physical need. Harry enthusiastically threw himself between Alyssa's legs, anxious to return the favor for the oral stimulation he and Andrew had received a few minutes earlier. Charlotte threw her legs open, her wicked grin demonstrating her demands for the same. Soon Andrew was lashing hungrily at her clit, sucking at Charlotte's lips, and savoring the fragrant, residual cum from their earlier actions by the bonfire.

However, impatience soon set in and Alyssa groaned, "I can't take it anymore. All that stuff outside had me ready to explode. Now I'm... like... ready to erupt again."

"Okay, let's do this thing, then!" Harry laughed. The women began chuckling.

"Look at him... he's so ready to go!" Charlotte squealed, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

"I know!" Alyssa laughed.

Charlotte turned to Andrew and grinned as the women slid themselves back on the bed, then laid down, side by side. A brief air of defensiveness emerged as they lay there naked and exposed, beginning to open their hips. However, the sensation of bumping into each other's legs reminded them of each other's comforting presence. Charlotte and Alyssa turned their heads to the side and smiled at each other, then interlocked their adjoining feet until they were entwined in a show of mutual support.

Andrew looked down at the two of them, the unsteady mounds of their breasts wavering upon their chests, the bristly thatch between their legs expanding to reveal a pair of glossy pink cavities. He and Harry shimmied forward onto the bed, positioning themselves in the gap between their wives' legs, directing the sturdy shafts of their swollen cocks at the portal to their bodies.

As Harry thrust inside Alyssa, Andrew noticed her gasp and clutch at his arms, staring him down with a look of extreme emotion as he gazed back at her, lost in her eyes. It was a strange and intimate thing to watch his close friend inserting his penis into his wife's vagina right next to him. However, it inspired such potent arousal, brimming with a sense of closeness and trust.

Andrew observed the fuzzy lips of his wife's pussy stretched wide to fit his cock into her snug warmth. There, having both successfully torn down the barriers of privacy, the two couples began a lovemaking session, full of joy and bewilderment. Andrew and Harry thrust in unison, hypnotized by two pairs of breasts as they rocked back and forth. Full of a potent curiosity, they began to glance back and forth at each other's efforts as if wanting to compare notes about what it looked and felt like when they entered their wives.

Charlotte, too, was guilty of acting on this curious urge to glance at the couple beside her. Yes, it was exciting and arousing for her to look up at Harry's fit body, his broad shoulders and straining muscles, his beautiful cock, thick, long, and oozing with masculinity. However, it wasn't the visual display itself that really made her juices flow. As at the bonfire, it was what their aroused bodies symbolized, the deep, intense emotions that they represented. Charlotte could see in the way Alyssa made him swell how deeply in love he was; she could see the same in the hard density of her puffed-up nipples and the sound of her vagina as it expressed its wetness in such an audible way.

Most of all, Charlotte could see in her friends' eyes as they connected, one lost entirely within the other, the incredible depth of their affections as their bodies connected so beautifully and harmoniously. Witnessing their encounter was a thousand times more potent than a simple display of raw carnal lust; she could feel their love radiating like an aura all about them as she watched them gaze upon one another with such beautiful desperation.

As Andrew continued to watch Harry pump into his wife with dizzying affection, he could almost feel the sensations that his friend was feeling, not just because he was engaged in the same act with Charlotte, but because they allowed each other's lovemaking to be so frank and explicit and open to each other. Andrew watched his friend's thick, steely cock sink deep inside Alyssa's pink pussy, then emerge coated in a thick film. Harry stretched her lips so much that they seemed to want to cling to his shaft as he emerged from her body. Alyssa was messy with her own cum, her pubic hair becoming slick, gooey, and matted down.

Andrew glanced up at Harry's eyes and saw them flitter about the bodies in front of him, conscious of the same thing he was; that the two of them were being treated to two pairs of the most amazing, lurching, tits — wiggling and bouncing excitedly as if channeling the excitement they felt toward one another. It was a scandalous display, indescribably exciting, and astonishingly complementary.

Andrew's attention was drawn back to his wife where they embraced a tender moment. He found her the most beautiful woman alive and felt closer to Charlotte than ever before. She drank his gaze as he silently communicated his affection for her, the arousal from the sight of their naked bodies just the tip of the iceberg in regard to the intense emotional catharsis that held a grip on him at that moment. They continued to fuck happily, listening to the musical sound of each other's laughter as well as that of the couple beside them. Charlotte felt Andrew grasp at her breasts, sensing the intensity of his desire communicated through his touch, and at the same time feeling physically and emotionally full of his love.

Charlotte couldn't help but marvel at how intensely personal it was that they shared this experience. Due to his incredibly close proximity, she could even smell the manly, musky odor of Alyssa's husband, his robust and redolent sex so similar to Andrew's but with a hint of its own personality. She could smell Alyssa's body too, giving off its personal feminine fragrance, her earthy-sweet odor mixing with her own to scent the air with the intoxicating aroma of their femininity.

"I can't believe we're doing this together!" Alyssa finally burst out, giving voice to the sentiment mutually felt by all. Charlotte and Alyssa turned their head again to view each other's wild expressions.

"I know!" Charlotte exclaimed as Andrew began to laugh at the look on her face. She whined at him, "Come for me! Come in my pussy..." He continued to invade her depths with intrepid enthusiasm.

"Ngh... Alyssa..." Harry groaned at the sight of their lust. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" Alyssa exclaimed, stroking her fingers through his hair. Harry clutched at her jostling breasts as he pumped faster and faster into her body; he seemed unhinged with arousal.

Charlotte continued to whimper. "Yes... Andrew... I'm so wet for you. Fill my pussy..." Charlotte with breathless with determination as he began to moan. "Ngh! Yes..." she continued. "Let's make a baby..."

Alyssa spasmed wildly and arched her back, pleasure cruelly contorting her helpless body. "Mhh! Fuck! Harry!" she shouted, whipping her head to the side, her hair falling in sweaty ribbons over her face. Harry's breathing was so heavy and labored that it managed to compete with the intensely liquid sound of Alyssa's body as it gave all the signs of having just produced a great quantity of emissions.

"I love it when you come..." Harry mumbled, gazing at the shiny, slick film coating his cock.

"Oh yes... baby make me come some more..." Alyssa whimpered.

The two couples, now lost in the madness of their shared love and lust, grew increasingly aggressive and desperate for an incredible release that seemed just around the corner. Andrew lifted Charlotte's legs and bent her knees over her stomach, bearing his weight down over her, to plunge himself faster and deeper as she cried out with wild pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm going to-" Andrew grunted before feeling the crushing blow of a powerful orgasm render him completely mindless. Wave after wave of pure bliss ripped through his body as he began to empty himself in a series of wild spasms into his wife. Andrew fell into her arms, feeling her loving embrace envelop and surround him. For a moment, he couldn't move, nor did he want to, preferring that deep sensation of love and security over all else.

Harry grasped at Alyssa, clutching his wife's breasts frantically as he pounded her until he, too, let out a long groan and began to suffer his own spasms, spurting with an intensity that had built over a period of hours.

Exhausted, Andrew and Harry lifted themselves unsteadily from the bed, startled by the display of fresh cum oozing from their wives who still lay side by side, glancing at each other with huge smiles.

"Wow... that was intense..." Charlotte laughed. Andrew could feel the incredible heat and sweat radiating from all four of their bodies as he slumped back onto the bed, gasping for air.

"Seriously..." Alyssa muttered, still straining to return her breath to normal.

"I love you," Charlotte repeated, clutching for Andrew and demanding more kisses, which he gladly delivered. Alyssa and Harry responded in kind, equally swept up in the exchange of post-coital affections.

Alyssa returned her head to the pillow. "Seriously guys... I love you both too!" she giggled as the others laughed.

Andrew smiled happily as he watched Charlotte and Alyssa turn toward each other once again. This time, however, they wrapped their arms around one another, bonded by their mutual determination for reproductive success. He knew at once that the bond between the two couples had increased tenfold and would steer them both forward.

Meeting their goals, together, felt like just a matter of time.

***

By the time the last day of the retreat arrived, it was abundantly clear how everything had changed.

Most significantly, it was obvious to both Andrew and Charlotte that they felt comfortable not just being naked together but having full-fledged erotic experiences. The littlest things expressed how almost mundane the nudity itself had become; details that exposed the now-casual way everyone behaved, in contrast to that first shocking experience of sharing their nakedness in a group.

On his way to the bathroom that morning, Andrew encountered one of the young women he found particularly attractive walking naked from her room to the same destination. A few feet in front of him, and fully aware of his presence, she dropped her hair tie. As Andrew neared, the woman bent over to pick it up without any hesitation. There, between her legs, Andrew marveled at the sight of a hairy mound squished between the cheeks of her ass like two round folds of fuzzy flesh. He knew she never would have dared to expose herself in that way knowing he was behind her, had it been their first or second day. Now, however, there was nothing to hide and no shame left to experience; what remained was a strange, communal trust and openness about the human body.

Not only that, but couples also began to dismiss the gendered facilities and used the showers together, laughing and carrying on in plain view of each other, washing their partner's body as if it were a romantic massage. Couples even sometimes went to the men's bathroom together, holding hands, preferring a space they could use together. On one occasion, Andrew found himself joined him at the urinals by a young man whose wife strolled into one of the stalls, closed the door behind her, and began tinkling loudly.

The man shook himself and headed to the sink.

"You okay in there?" he called out after washing his hands, prompting a laugh to emerge from inside the stall.

"Yeah, one sec. I just gotta wipe myself," his wife called out.

Andrew imagined this man's wife sitting there wiping her vagina and couldn't believe how openly she was talking about an act that seemed so bizarrely private. The sense of humor in her voice suggested she enjoyed the hilarity of the situation, knowing there was another guy there who could hear their comments; it was as if she relished the openness of it all.

For Andrew, it felt wonderful to be a part of this transformation; to embrace that total freedom. The same casual comfort that only came with being used to living with a significant other was suddenly something shared by all, despite the fact that these people were otherwise complete strangers. It was like stepping back into the Garden of Eden and forgetting all the things that once filled them with shame and humiliation.

After the morning workshops were complete, Mariana explained that it was time to break for lunch, get some fresh air, and then come back to celebrate their very last session together.

"This is your last opportunity to use everything you've learned together in this space. Remember to use your body, your words, your emotions, expressing what you want from each other on every level. When we return, I will invite everyone to make love in our sacred space, attempting conception, using each other's presence as support while reflecting on all your experiences here. Let's join together in channeling all these positive energies toward each other to foster a deep, emotional bond as you engage in the ultimate act of erotic expression."

Full of anticipation and excitement, neither Andrew nor Charlotte could eat much that day, preferring instead to take a quick bite before going for a final walk in the sunshine on the grounds of the wellness center. When it was time, they made their way back, clutching each other's hand and then reuniting with everyone in the usual space.

"Are you nervous that there's basically gonna be an orgy?" Andrew asked.

"Ha, not anymore," Charlotte said. "I mean, whatever, I'm over it now." She shrugged and smiled at him, projecting a new casual confidence that Andrew found incredibly attractive.

Andrew grinned back at his wife and watched as she began to undress. It was exciting to see her yank her t-shirt off with a twinkle in her eye, then quickly wrestle her bra off. However, she wasn't the only one who's attitude had changed; the moment everyone was invited to undress they had been up on their feet immediately. Shirts were unbuttoned without haste, shorts were quickly pulled down to the floor, women everywhere popped off their bras as casually as they might have done in the privacy of their own bathrooms before taking a shower. Underwear, too, presented no obstacle; boxers and panties slid quickly down legs and were stepped out of, revealing a familiar variety of fuzzy vulvas and flaccid penises. Clothing not only came off without any hesitation but seemed to be removed with an urgency and erotic anticipation.

Charlotte felt a familiar rush of excitement as she found herself once again standing naked before friends and strangers. She glanced over at Alyssa, finding her full of the same erotic energy, and smiled.

"Oh man..." Alyssa said with a certain giddiness. "It's about to go down in here!"

Charlotte giggled. "I know!"

"Drop 'em, buddy," Alyssa added, crossing her arms across her stomach and casting a sign of disapproval to Harry who had just managed to get down to his boxers.

"I'm doing it, I'm doing it," Harry laughed. Andrew chuckled.

"There we go," Alyssa cooed, seeing his cock flop free before grasping at it and giving it a playful, gentle squeeze.

Andrew felt himself beginning to stiffen and, after a few moments, he was rising into the air. Alyssa glanced over and then down to Harry's cock which was also becoming erect.

"Damn, gentlemen," Charlotte snickered.

Harry grinned and cupped Alyssa's breasts, then leaned in to cover them with kisses. It was obvious that all the couples were itching to fuck again, still fueled by days of becoming adjusted to the wonderful freedom of being open about their desires.

"Well - I'd have to say they're ready to go... That's a couple of super hard dicks if I ever saw any!" Alyssa snorted. Andrew and Charlotte laughed as they observed their friend's antics.

"Think you can handle that thing again?" Harry joked as his wife tugged happily at his body.

"Uh-huh..." she said innocently.

"So, shall we get down to it?" he asked with a smirk, observing his wife as she nodded quickly. "You wanna fuck me?" he continued, causing her to nod even faster.

"I'm so ready - I'm wet already," Alyssa whined, prompting Harry to snicker. "Me so hawwwny," she joked, referencing an infamous scene from Full Metal Jacket. The tension was electric between them as they exchanged their banter, seemingly deriving an extra rush from having the exchange in front of friends.

Emboldened by Alyssa's friskiness, Charlotte turned to her husband and cupped his balls lovingly. "You got enough in there for the second round?" she asked.

"I dunno..." said Andrew. "I'm gonna need some good inspiration before I go back into production..." Alyssa was in hysterics at his comment.

"Oh, if it's inspiration you need... then inspiration I got, baby..." Charlotte laughed as she extended her breasts and ran her hands up her body, turning it into a slinky, serpentine target of her husband's desire.

By the time Charlotte was kneeling in front of Andrew and preparing to suck his cock, their friends were already going at it. Harry laid on his mat while Alyssa straddled over him. Mussing his hair and cupping his face as he buried it in her crotch, Alyssa almost looked like she was feeding her vulva to him.

"Ohhh, fuck," Alyssa moaned before raising her eyes to Andrew and beaming at him. He could almost feel the pleasure his friend felt at that moment. As Charlotte worked hungrily at his cock, Alyssa threw her arms in the air and motioned to Andrew for a hug. He leaned over and squeezed her tight, the two of them suffering intense pleasure from their partners at the same time. It was a truly genuine hug, one of deeply bonded trust and friendship.

When they released, Alyssa leaned back and closed her eyes, grinding her pussy against her husband's mouth as she moaned. Andrew smiled and returned his gaze to his wife who sucked him off passionately as he stroked her head, tucking her hair behind her ear.

After a few minutes, their wives sat down and widened their hips as Harry and Andrew positioned themselves behind them. Sitting in front of each other, Charlotte and Alyssa locked eyes and grinned with anticipation as their husbands reached between their legs to begin a sensual vaginal massage, their two sopping, hairy vulvas facing each other as they rubbed and tugged at their own nipples for added stimulation. Alyssa began mewing like a cat and leaned back against Harry's neck. As Charlotte craned her head back, desperate for Andrew's lips, they kissed, their tongues full of playfulness. Charlotte relished the sensation of Andrew's stiff cock pulsing against the small of her back as he cradled her in his arms.

As they continued to develop a growing erotic tension together, Andrew felt almost as if he was high on a drug; love and lust coursed through his veins, strengthening his bond with his wife and his friendship with the supportive couple beside them. Soon, Alyssa was dragging her tongue slowly up the full length of Harry's upright cock and Andrew was working Charlotte's hardened nipples with his tongue. After some time, Charlotte flipped over and raised her butt in the air toward him, resting her head comfortably on the mat. Andrew inserted two fingers into her pussy, stretching her wide and coating them with her viscous emissions. He could smell the raw odor of sex emanating from her body as she whimpered into the floor, her voice muffled by the mat. Andrew briefly withdrew his fingers then sucked them clean, indulging in her juices.