The Fertility Retreat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hungry for more, Andrew lowered himself to the floor and slid between Charlotte's knees. She dropped her hips until he could comfortably savor her straight from the source, sucking at her swollen lips then inserting his tongue deep within her body. Charlotte turned her head and watched as Alyssa squeezed her breasts together, sandwiching Harry's cock between them. The reddish, swollen head of his penis emerged from the deep chasm and then slipped inside as he began to glide it back and forth between her breasts. Alyssa spit on the head of his cock as it reemerged, providing extra lubrication. Harry moaned and tilted his head back, his eyes appearing to go distant in a haze of bliss.

The four of them cycled through one act of foreplay to the next, often observing other couples to see what they were doing. Charlotte mimicked the actions of a woman nearby who wiped the excess cum from her body to lubricate her partner for a feverish and fragrant hand job. Harry busied himself with tantric techniques that the couple across from him was deploying, first cupping Alyssa's pussy and using his palm to massage the entire area, and then circling her clit in alternating directions, moving from tight circles to wider ones. Alyssa was writhing on the floor, her knees flung as far to the sides as possible, sending her hands through her hair and moaning loudly.

There was an infinite spectrum of ways to touch one another and to enjoy pleasure that just days ago were completely unknown to both couples - and yet now these techniques produced a panoply of erotic experiences that lasted nearly an hour before any couple even approached the matter of penetration.

Tyler and Radhika were amongst the first to begin an aggressive fuck. Strong and muscular as he was, Tyler supported his wife's entire body; long, brown, and rich with soft curves as they fucked in an elevated missionary position. Her small breasts jostled frantically about her chest as he pounded against her body, sending jolts from her hips all the way to her head.

"Yes! - Fuck - fuck - fuck me!" Radhika growled, her voice halting as one body thundered against another. Her slippery, stubbled pussy was glowing with a liquid sheen as her glossy lips stretched wide to receive Tyler's massive, veiny erection.

Multiple couples soon followed, equally engaged vocally, coupling together in a wide variety of positions from old favorites to ones learned along the course of the retreat's many workshops. The communal activity of sex was joyous, dauntless, and wildly enthusiastic as any guardedness had all but vanished and the sights and sounds of lovemaking only fueled the intensity of each couple's own participation.

It was a full-blown orgy; fifteen couples excited by passion and vigorously engaged with one another in an explosion of heat and energy focused on one mission and one alone: widespread reproductive success.

Andrew and Harry had laid their wives back, side by side, in order to join in. The women knew the scenario well, having just enjoyed it the night before. Turning to glance at each other, they exchanged laughter before returning their attention to the two handsome men enthusiastically thrusting between their legs.

"Ohhh, god - Andrew!" Charlotte groaned. She felt naughty and unhinged, her pleasure reaching its peak. Jerking her hips against her husband's body to maximize his force and depth, she exclaimed, "Fuck me with that big cock!" hoping to entice and enrage his passions further with a comical outburst. Andrew groaned and cupped her jostling breasts as he continued his frantic thrusting.

Alyssa burst out into excited laughter. "Yeah girl, git some!" she giggled before turning to Harry. "Harder babe! Make me come - my pussy's so wet for you!" A small bead of sweat ran down Harry's temple as he jerked his body back and forth, faster and faster. He and Andrew exchanged a brief smile, full of sympathetic excitement and pleasure.

Andrew looked out across the room, amazed at the sight of so many couples fucking. In particular, he found himself overwhelmed with the sight of many women enthusiastically riding their partners, their naked breasts bouncing hypnotically before his eyes all around the room; soft, globular mounds rebounding and lurching in circles with spirited dynamism. Each woman seemed perfectly focused on their partner, looking down at her husband's thick, upright shaft as it tunneled its way into her body; hairy vulvas uniformly splitting wide into seething pink orifices full of wet suction.

The sights and sounds were dizzying and for a moment Andrew felt as if he'd stepped straight into some unbelievable fantasy.

Charlotte and Alyssa's amusement soon gave way to a serious desperation for release. Harry leaned down to steal a few frantic kisses as Alyssa leaned in toward his ear, her voice quivering as their hips jerked violently together.

"Yeah... yeah... baby..." she whimpered. "I'm gonna come... Wanna make me squirt for you?" she begged.

"Oh god... Alyssa..." Harry moaned, their lips gently brushing together as their breath strained and they stared angrily into each other's eyes.

"Please... make my pussy squirt..." she muttered, hell-bent on receiving the full commitment of his erotic intentions.

Inspired by Alyssa's dirty talking, Charlotte suddenly began to moan. "Andrew! Ngh!" she squeaked. He quickly leaned forward, gathering her in his arms as she sought his mouth, kissing him frantically. Andrew felt her exploding, her whole body quaking with a powerful orgasm.

"Yes! Harry - fffuck!" Alyssa shouted, equally inspired by her friend's orgasm, her back arching as she shrieked again in pleasure. Harry clutched her as her nimble breasts quivered against his chest, withstanding the tremors of her own powerful orgasm before he resumed thrusting.

Charlotte heard a couple nearby; a woman was begging her husband to finish inside her. Charlotte wanted nothing less from Andrew, she felt as if this was the moment; that everything had led right up to this indescribable release which would bear them a child. She grasped at his hips, gauging how close he was from the expression on his face, and could tell he was on the cusp - Charlotte just had to help him cross the finish line.

"Do it... come inside me! Come in my pussy - I want to make you a baby!" she cried.

Andrew found himself drowning in the intense emotion written clear across her face. He loved her so much and wanted nothing more than to give her everything she asked for. He mustered up every last bit of strength he had, cupping his wife's gorgeous, soft tits as they compressed in his hands, gazing down at the sloppy pink flesh which opened up so willingly for him, his sole focus now on the incredible sensation of their body connecting there, one deep inside the other.

"Ngh... mmmh... yes..." he mumbled in an almost drunken manner as he drove himself faster and deeper. "I'm almost- mmmmgh!"

Andrew felt himself erupt; violent, forceful ejaculations shot through the recesses of his wife's body, flooding her with warm jets of thick semen. Charlotte felt him release, gasping suddenly and relishing in the sensation as he filled her from the inside. It seemed as if all the men in the room were interconnected; Harry began to groan and spasm next to him, others nearby cried out in pleasure or affirmed what was happening as they began the process of release.

Throughout the room, dangling testicles suddenly tightened, contracting and ushering sperm in great quantities through the long, swollen shafts of their cocks, emptying themselves with force and desperation. Andrew found it to be an incredible rush to see so many couples clutching each other with looks of wild adoration in the midst of passionate insemination, many of them indulging in frantic kisses at the moment of maximum intensity.

Mariana was already up and about, going around the room to supply small pillows to all the women, placing them beneath their necks and under their abdomens to lift their hips to aid in conception. Minutes later, she began handing them herbal fertility tea, lifting their heads to help them sip and instructing their husbands to take over.

The men had quickly gotten up and stood about naked, exchanging smiles, their still-erect penises coated with fresh ejaculate. As they watched their wives getting the royal treatment, Andrew couldn't help but recall how just a couple of days prior the women were ashamed to so much as appear in the nude before the group, yet here they now lay strewn about the room, exhausted and awash in the scent of sex, their nipples still firmly erect, white fluid left leaking from their flush, dilated vaginas, still splayed open to the room.

As Charlotte lay there, lingering in the exciting sensation of her husband's warm fluid, she felt an empowering sense that they all went through a journey together and stood on the precipice of their reproductive goals, many of them having made friends that would continue to play a role in supportive networks that would last long beyond conception. She looked up at the men standing about with hard-ons - realizing how different it felt from the day the guys stood there naked for the first time watching the women file into the room unclothed, all of them trembling with fear and embarrassment.

When Mariana finally released the women from their post-coital procedure, they began to rise to their feet, brimming with excitement and chatting happily with other couples. Mats ceased to act as boundaries as an overwhelming desire to celebrate together took over. Friendly couples began to exchange hugs, their bodies still aroused and wet yet openly sharing contact.

For the next hour, Mariana facilitated a small party meant to close the retreat and send everyone home in the highest of spirits. There was music, snacks, and refreshments, but also a tinge of sadness as it would soon be time to head home.

That sadness grew as Andrew and Charlotte returned to their room to pack up their things. It felt strange to wear clothes again, knowing that they were headed back into a world where that would be the required uniform. Most of all, they were sad to say goodbye to Harry and Alyssa, but as difficult as it was to part ways, they were sure to make enthusiastic plans to get together after returning home.

Far from expecting to be disconnected from their new friends, it seemed inevitable that theirs was a friendship that would last the rest of their lives.

***

A couple of weeks passed after Andrew and Charlotte returned home from the retreat. From the very moment they drove away in relative silence, watching the beautiful landscape pass by as they meandered along the narrow-wooded roads, they both dwelled on how much they had transformed together. Andrew had reached over and took his wife's hand as he steered along with his other hand. She turned and smiled at him, thinking about all the private things he had shared with her, of all the tender moments they shared, even deeper than before, and of all the ways they opened themselves up in a state of total vulnerability, connecting with others in shockingly intimate ways.

The feeling was incredible; erotic, liberating, and, most importantly, it brought the two of them closer together than they had ever been before. If this wasn't the perfect state of harmony to be in when conceiving a child, Charlotte couldn't imagine what would be. More than anything she wanted to bring someone into the world amid all that magic.

When their lives began to settle back into the normal routine, little things reminded each other of the new ways in which they continued to feel open to one another. Andrew threw off the sheets in the morning and went about his business without first waiting for his morning wood to subside out of an irrational fear that his wife would think he was fantasizing about someone else. Charlotte didn't close the door to the bathroom when engaging in her usual routine of personal hygiene, even suggesting for the first time that Andrew help her trim her pubic hair as an intimate activity for them to do together.

They freely teased each other, adding a little everyday spice to their marriage. To Andrew's delight, Charlotte occasionally waltzed through the house naked after a shower to get changed. He dared to slip off his t-shirt and shorts to work out in the nude, eyeing his wife as she grinned at him from across the room, glancing up often from her book to watch his naked, bulging body. These often prompted spontaneous lovemaking sessions - but not like before. Andrew and Charlotte sometimes engaged in whimsical foreplay for long stretches of time before finally doing the deed. Sex wasn't confined to the bedroom any longer, either; they made love in the kitchen, on the living room couch, they even dared to do it on the patio in the backyard after being sure they weren't visible from the neighbor's windows.

Days and nights shined with a renewed closeness and intimacy that made its presence felt everywhere and in every way.

One morning, Charlotte crawled out of bed with a strange sense of excitement for the day. "Oh! I don't know if Harry and Alyssa told you this," she said, muffled by the presence of the toothbrush in her mouth. Charlotte peeked out of the bathroom, her mouth still foaming. "They want to tell us something... but they wouldn't say what," she added mysteriously.

"Hmm," Andrew muttered.

The two of them had been in close contact with Harry and Alyssa since the retreat and kept each other constantly abreast of any developments as they integrated what they'd learned into their daily lives. For the first time since they met, they'd made concrete plans to hang out again. In just a couple of days, their new friends would be in town to visit and were going to stay there in their guest room.

"... Do you think Alyssa is pregnant?"

"It's possible!"

"I'm jealous... but if that's what she was eluding to, I'll still be happy for them!" Charlotte ducked back into the bathroom to quickly spit in the sink.

"Yeah, and if they're not, we can always have a second round of what we did together at the wellness center to practice our new skills," Andrew said jokingly, aiming to detect if Charlotte had the same desires for a repeat experience that he did.

Charlotte giggled and walked back into the room. "I mean... heck... we can do that whether she's pregnant already or not. We've got a nice big bed we can show off... I'm sure it'll fit four a whole lot better than the one back at the retreat!" she remarked.

Never in a million years could Andrew have imagined that he'd be standing there in their home, admitting to each other that they'd share their bed with close friends so the two couples could fuck together, joining the romantic intimacy that bonded each couple with the trusted friendship they had formed. It still blew his mind that they even opened up their sexual sides at all, let alone establish new friends that they felt safe enough to be kinky with.

Harry and Alyssa's visit couldn't come fast enough as far as they were both concerned.

"Let's take Andrew to the Draft Room. I think he'll like that. I know he's especially into the craft beer thing - and the food's really good."

"Yep, I think that's a great idea," Andrew replied, fully aware that Charlotte was trying to stall. She took a deep inhale and then tightened her fists. She cast Andrew a serious look.

"Okay, ready?" she said, breathlessly. "If it's a no-go, we can try-try-again when my window returns." She sighed as if expecting another show of failure.

"Ugh, more wild sex? Whatever will I do?" Andrew quipped as Charlotte laughed.

"Okay, here goes..." she added, heading toward the bathroom.

As Charlotte vanished and Andrew's anticipation began to grow, he reflected on their experiences together at the retreat. It seemed almost like a dream; did they really skinny dip in the pool and then fuck in front of everyone? Were they really participants in what amounted to shocking orgies designed to celebrate and promote fertility? Had they really shared their intimate moments with new friends, who'd only grown closer since they returned home?

In the bathroom, Charlotte sat nervously on the toilet, staring down at the absorbent tip of the device she held between her legs. With a deep exhale, she slipped it downward until it vanished between her legs. Charlotte felt her muscles contract as she squeezed, and for a few moments she struggled to urinate before finally finding a brief moment of relaxation. Charlotte felt the warm stream release from her body and hiss against the device, holding it in the stream and anxiously counting for several seconds. When she finished, Charlotte placed it carefully aside to wait for the results, just as she'd done time and time again.

As the events of the retreat flashed through her mind, Charlotte dwelled on the transformation that she and Andrew had gone through together, marveling at her newfound openness about her sexuality and deepest desires. Even if the experience didn't result in success, she knew it had still been good for their relationship; they connected on a level deeper and more profound than they ever had before. It was as if their erotic thoughts had been shapeless desires, mixed with shame, having suddenly taken a concrete form that they could work through together. Out of all that, perhaps they would achieve something incredible; a tangible product of their love and affection, their uniquely deep bond - the answer was just minutes away.

Andrew sat up in bed, gave a stretch, and prepared to confront the morning. It was a moment of maximum potential, his favorite part of the day, but just as he began to snap out of his lingering stupor, he heard a shriek.

"Charlotte? You okay?" he called out.

"What the- Are you serious?!" Charlotte sputtered from inside the bathroom. Time seemed to pause for a moment as it registered what had presumably just happened. She ran into the room, her panties barely back up her legs, proudly holding loft the results of her test.

"It's positive!" she shrieked.

With a laugh, they started toward each other. Andrew felt Charlotte's arms wrap around his waist, her face in his neck, a small tear trickling down his arm; they stood there, body to body, skin to skin.

As Charlotte cradled her head in Andrew's neck, sobbing, their life together flashed through his mind in an instant; the day they first met in college, how nervous he was to see her at a party, their first date, and the moment they first made love, however awkward it was.

Andrew remembered the day he proposed, their marriage, their first night together as a married couple. He remembered taking her inside their first home and the day they adopted a puppy together and how it jumped all over Charlotte, licking her face.

Visions of their future flashed by as well; Andrew thought about turning the guest room into a nursery, taking their child to school, family trips to Disneyworld. He also wondered what sex would be like having a child together - a struggle, to be sure, but also a new adventure, just like all the other adventures they'd had. Before they even got that far, he'd have pregnant sex to look forward to.

Charlotte, too, found her mind crowded with so many thoughts about everything they'd been through together and all that would come. She reviewed all the dreams that she had for their child, relishing the satisfaction that they'd now come true and feeling grateful that Andrew had supported every one of them. As she squeezed him tightly, Charlotte felt closer than ever before and smiled at how wonderful it was going to be to continue on the journey they had begun, smiling softly with the understanding that her libido would only get stronger in this new phase her body had entered.

"We did it," she said, teary-eyed as she untucked herself from her husband's embrace.