All Comments on 'The Fetish Club'

by perter111111

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wtf

Dude, i'm sorry but you just don't write stories like that!!! That was fucked up to the core... and extremely scary... I bet most of the people in your story would have ended up with aids or herpes of some other diseases if that had been in real life... And it's just not really pleasing to read. I suppose that the begining started off okay but then as soon as i hear the pissing and shitting.... It sorta grossed me out to the point where i wanted to gag and just throw up basically..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
IN ANSWER TO--

WTF: And to our esteemed author. I suppose it is a turn off to some people, but I'm betting that WTF read the story clear to the end. From a sex-a-holic point of view, I found it to be more than realistic. The mind of a totally fucked up individual is truly amazing. I've found myself doing things that on retrospect I cringe at. But at the time I did them and even worse and then did them again. Yes, shit and piss were major parts of it, along with cum.

Keep writing-it's you right and our privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes, most of us have done things that we may regret. Bangkok, those girlish looking ladies bring out the best/worst in me. A mixed mob, my guess 20 odd in the room standing around 2 thai girls, one on her knees licking the pussy of the one on her back. No touching, bukkake, she wanted cum, we were told on her breasts, face, anywhere. I was stroking, guys were cumming, the white shiny cum already splattered over the girl. I was looking at them, I felt a hand, the guy in front, Asian had reached behind, I let him stroke me as he stroked himself, I moved forward, against his slim butt, I moved a finger to his hole, pushing inside, he pulled me closer, positioning my cock, his anus opening for me as I pushed, I reached for his cock, stroking it, my cock enjoying his ass, I felt his insides twitching as his cum shot onto the girls causing my cum to shoot into him, that was one load they did not get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous