The Final Exams

Story Info
A horny couple make out in the park with a friend as a toy.
2.6k words
4.12
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Final exams.

This story goes way back when I was only 20 yrs old. This is about my then best friend Taylor, and her then boyfriend Jack. I'm Jimi here, a cute, sweet, caring, obedient girl then.

It was the final year of college and final exams. We were all studious and studied well. We used to sit in the big park/garden next to college and study. We actually studied.

But there were a few students who came there to do their own stuff. Few of them came in for a smoke. Few of them for liquor, few of them for weed, quite a lot of them for hanging out with their partners sometimes intimately.

Like couples getting bold and satisfying their young hormones. It was bold of students then, and erotic but now I know it was exhibitionism or PDA with no inhibitions or say lust unlimited.

One day like that, I was busy studying and it was almost the last of the 'last' exam. There was a big tree and a bench in front of that. I sat on the bench that day studying and totally focussed on my books.

After half an hour or so, my best friend Taylor, who was known to wear bold revealing clothes, came in with a new student, Jack. He was not from our stream, I guessed. I never know to this day where she gets guys like that.

Taylor was extremely beautiful, sensual, sexy and hot like goddess, but was with different guys many times. She had come there that day with a hotter, handsome guy, Jack. They sat under the tree and acted like they were studying.

Soon, their bags were kept over their laps.
I was still focused on my studies. But my eyes went to them on and off. I saw the guy Jack, coming so close to Taylor taking one hand around her waist and one in front of her. "Get a room guys" I thought in my mind.

Taylor was slim, petite, though tall and athletic with honey tan skin, siren eyes and foxy smiles, she was a charmer. The guy Jack was muscular, tall, strong looking with milky fair skin like a gangsta out of fanfictions but his eyes were soft like doe and bunny like smile.

They were in complete contrast with me, fair, short, petite, chubby, cute, blonde, tiny eyes and plump lips. I was shorter than both of them. I was fully covered with many layers of clothes unlike Taylor and Jack.

Taylor was wearing a red deep neck loose top with spaghetti straps hung over her collar bones, showing off her young cleavage and a black flared skirt until her knees. with her subtle make up, eyes neatly done and nude lipstick. Even I would fall for her, she was that gorgeous.

Jack was in all black. Full sleeve black shirt with his top buttons open almost until his abs. black tight jeans with black boots, with all black accessories. he had short black hair well cut and looked stunning.

Jack's hands Soon reached Taylor's breasts. He had started kneading her boobs over her top. She was calm or acted calm, and looked at his eyes with her hands over his bag. I was at a 7 ft distance from them. But I could see everything in detail. I was so distracted by them.

Because of such actions of couples, students usually don't come to that particular tree side unless they wanted to get naughty.

That day, there was no other place left around and I sat there. But seeing them in real, like right in front of you, was a different scene. Jack took his hands from over her top and sneaked them inside her loose top freely.

As if Taylor had not worn any bra, he easily took it out and I could see her right side boob. It was my first time seeing another girl's boob. She was really gorgeous even there.

Jack pressed it, twisted the nipples and pulled it hard. She whimpered loudly. So Jack pulled Taylor's chin up, kissing her like they had been used to it for years.

Jack kept kissing and kneading Taylor's breast and torturing her nipple. Jack's one hand was below her bag, and her legs slowly squirmed. Taylor's hand was below his bag and with a light action below that.

At that age, I didn't know much. But I could understand they were having "SEX" kind of stuff, shamelessly under the tree. For me, that was a sin. But I couldn't take my eyes off from them at that moment, that day.

I could feel my focus totally on their actions instead of my books. They caught me a few times, and they kept talking in between their actions.

Jack gently juggled her boobs with his hands, showing me how bouncy they were. I saw how heavy her boobs were and could feel a new kind of feeling in my pu$$y.

I was getting wet and squeezed my thighs hard, in sensation pressing my pussy. They noticed it. Soon, they talked more, looking at me. Jack said something, and Taylor got up, made her top right and walked towards me.

I understood she didn't wear a bra that day by the way her boobs bounced inside her top when she walked towards me.

Taylor walked to me and said "Jimi, I have a doubt. Can you help me with that?" She had not opened any books. So I knew this was a different scenario.

But Taylor's beauty and the actions they did were so attractive. I said yes and went to them. Taylor gave me a little space between them.

I said it's okay. I'll sit in front of you guys" They said that both of them have doubts and made space in between them for me to sit.

Then Jack whispered in my ears. "We want you to enjoy it with us and not just see."

Taylor added, "Come on, Jimi. Be with us. It's the last day of exams we won't meet again. Come on, be a sport."

I didn't do anything much as I was still thinking deeply. Jack had started kneading my boob from above my clothes. And Taylor was inserting her hand over her dress below. Are they nuts? What are they? Why are they so needy, I thought.

But Jack kissed my cheeks with his open lips leaving a wet tingling sensation and said, "Make the last exam memorable, girl" and squeezed my boob again. I openly moaned in response unknowingly. My nipples were erect and seen over my dress.

Let me tell you one thing, I was just a cute girl next door. I was nothing compared to Taylor or Jack's tall, muscular built. They were perfect for each other. But why was I there? was my question.

Jack pinched my nipples over the fabric, more and more twisting them, pressing them, and made it hard and pointy. Jack then whispered into my ears again, "unhook your bra, darling."

I was suddenly brought back to reality, of where I was. I was not going to oblige them or do what they said for sure, I thought. I firmly said 'NO.'

Taylor said "Jimi.. look at me.. I don't wear a bra. It's free and loose... 'my boobs'. It's such a pleasure. And I enjoyed his hands over my skin so well. You will also enjoy it. Open them, Jimi. No one will know." she said conveniently.

I didn't do anything. And stared at the grass below, thinking of how I would escape from them. How I would avoid these two morons ruining my sanctity, I thought.

As I was lost in my thoughts, Taylor's hands had gone back and unhooked my bra. Tears were starting in my eyes, out of self pity.

But Jack whispered again. "Relax. We are only touching you. This is not sex. Nothing will happen, so relax and enjoy this moment." he assured. But who needed this sinful assurance or pleasure...

Even before I could absorb what Jack had said, his hands went inside my t-shirt and inner wear, and Jack pulled my bra up.

I gasped in shock, I could feel his boyish hand over my bare skin. I felt bad, yet the feeling was so good.

Jack pinched my nipples again and made them hard. He rubbed a lot and pulled my t-shirt over my boobs and saw them openly.

It was the first time a boy saw my boob, my left boob. It felt so hottt. Jack signaled Taylor, and she sat in front of me.

Taylor said, "Jimi relax, okay, all is well. Just relax and stay calm." And she sat with her legs apart right in front of me.

Taylor's skirt was pulled up, and her panties were missing. I could see her clean shaven fair beautiful pussy. I was drooling in my mind as well as my cunt by then. But I was dead scared now.

Taylor kept playing with her pussy as Jack kissed my boobs and I closed my eyes. It was such an ecstasy. He left a wet lingering kiss over my soft exposed boob, still holding it full.

Jack smelled like cigarettes. But his tongue was eating my nipples. That left the cigarette smell over my soft supple skin.

Taylor, asked loudly.. Jimi?
I opened my eyes and saw her fingers inside her naked pussy. Taylor's thighs wider and her pussy showing the core pink flesh. Her sexy folds, her hole clenching, I could see it all.

Jack is so lucky to enjoy that pussy I thought. Taylor kept a soft moaning sound all the time, with her fingers churning her. I was in awe and shock at the same time.

There were students all over the place but none were near us. But these two people were so sinfully making me their toy right now. They were so wild.

I could feel Jack's tongue eat my nipple, and my wetness pooled up into my heavily clad sex. I was so high that my legs started shivering.

As Jack pulled my hands to his pants, showing me how hard he was. He commanded "rub". But I was frozen in the spot, with all the sinful acts I was exposed to. My heart beats was racing for marathon and my skin with goose bumps.

Jack ordered this time, nuzzling his nose and lips into my earlobes. "Rub, Darling." and that intimidating voice made me move my hands.

Taylor laughed, and Jack started eating my nipple again. I rubbed him. He was a stranger eating my nipples hungrily, I was seeing a girl, my bestie, in front of me fingering her wet pussy.

All I could do was forget who I was at that moment as my sensation hit higher and my legs shivered. I was holding his crotch tight. Jack groaned in pain. I let out a heavy exhale loudly, and released heavily into my panties. I was so sticky and slimy at my pussy which was still throbbing.

Jack understood and did press my boob rough and twisted my nipples hard. May be my arousal and release got him wild. He licked and sucked a lot more.

We were young, crazy, craving, and wild. He was Lucifer in disguise, I felt. He kept kneading... as I had closed my eyes forgetting the premise but opened when Taylor was squirming and noises filled the air with her continuous hard grunts held back carefully.

Jack groaned louder and played with my one exposed nipple as his other hands now held my free boob and opened it to air. I moaned softly.

Cool breeze over my boobs, both exposed now. In an open area with people around. Under the open sky with two lusty young adults, what was I thinking of? These two were so horny.

Taylor moaned and rubbed her pussy hard and kept fingers f$#king her depth. Wetness gushing out of her pussy made me moist again.

Jack made sure he gave good attention to both my boobs now and my hands gently rubbed his hard on under my palm under his bag giving his erections light squeezes faster now.

As Taylor released, I was ready again... and I trembled more this time. My legs felt so weak. And were giving up even when I was sat.

Jack went faster with his squeezes adding fuel to my rush. My lower part shivered and zyrated. I moaned louder this time and released.

His sucks was harder and his bites deeper, as he was probably reaching with me. I released again with my hips arching and my thighs squeezing hard.

So did Jack groan and bend his legs. He trembled and held my boobs harder. We both released together I guessed. And panted heavily with Jack bent over my boob.

I was pulsating and heaving as pleasure had washed upon me with such wild open air acts where I was an unwilling Muse but had felt a pleasure I never had imagined.

Jack understood my closure and took his hands away. He made my dress neat himself. He asked, "Did you enjoy angel? I really did. you were delightful princess. we should do more." saying this he tilted my face towards him and kissed my lips passionately...

I was stunned and Stoned too I guess. My just cummed pussy throbbed madly. His kiss was like magic. It was so passionate, so hypnotizing. Who is that guy? I thought.
I didn't answer and looked at the grass below.

Taylor laughed wickedly and took her fingers out, showed me her wet finger, and asked, "Do you want to taste?" I said no. She smiled.

Taylor gave Jack her fingers, and he licked them with lust, and she licked a few. I couldn't see the scene anymore. I hooked my bra and made my dress okay and got up. Both of them screamed "wait."

Jack wrote his number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. They said, after the exams, one day, we could meet at his place. He stays alone. I didn't care much, but took the paper anyway.

I looked at him and he smiled with his bunny teeth and big doe eyes. He was handsome and cute at the same time. But he was hottttttttt as f$#k. Who gave me an unforgettable memory.

When I saw Taylor, I could see a visible jealousy within her smiles. But I didn't want any of it or him, she could keep him, I don't need him. So I smiled back at her and just walked off.

I left there hurriedly. I exam that day was done. I had studied well, and did everything well. There were no issues with that, but...

But my mind was still thinking of those two naughty couples all the time. I still had his number in my bag. But I know Taylor was uncomfortable of him sharing his number with me or reaching his orgasm with me probably. I was not sure.

That was the story of the couple under the tree. I met them once later after our exams.
Maybe I'll tell you that story some other day.

But after that one day meeting, I've never heard from them. I heard from my other friends that after nine months of togetherness they had found new muses and moved on.

I've lost touch with them since then moving into different streams. All three of us. But that memory still haunts me. That open air soft sex and two horny adults, Making me a toy was never before or never after kind of experience for me.

Jack's cigarette smell all over my nipples, his skilful hands playing with my boobs, his hard sucks and my orgasms. Aahahhhhhh... how could I forget such a handsome hot man that he was.

I passed my final exams with flying colors. But I had clearly failed my exam of sanctity. I had clearly lost to the pure pleasure, that those two lusty souls passed on to me. The story of the final exams thus ends.

Non Existent.