All Comments on 'The Final Insult Ch. 06'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Her children are stupid. How can you basically order your mother to pimp herself, pressurize her into a relationship? Anne has been raped in all her relationships. Let's not sugarcoat it Devon raped her her children forced this relationship, If it was in the real world she would have been sent to a mental institution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand where Anne is coming from

And Ethan is an idiot - great sex is not a goodbye. But I do hope she goes after him or vice versa.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
i love this stoty

But Anne is an idiot. She got herself pregnant to appease yes but Ethan has done so much for her...loving her and the pack, even after all the violence she has shown him and i guess we should mate?

If you dont love me, dont mate me to make yourself feel better...

I know this is a story hut Anne?

You are a dark souled, heartless, narrow minded, self centered, conceited little bitch. Never has a character pissed me off like she does...

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 8 years ago
Needs To Hear.

Anne needs to hear what her kids are saying and basically planning behind her back. That way she can beat some sense into them. I also believe that a major change should happen but that's best saved the correct time.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago
Your readers seem to be polarized in their opinions.

Personally, I think both Anne and Ethan are behaving like children. They have fallen in love despite the bizarre circumstances of their meeting, and they have a genuine chance of making each other and themselves happy. They are both too stubborn to admit their feelings, even to themselves.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
I agree with the first anon.

Anne has been raped in all her relationships, kidnapped and forcibly impregnated more than once. That is enough to make anyone crazy.

Perhaps after this next kid her uterus will give out. Then her scent should change since she won't be able to create more kids and she can return to the human world or go wherever she likes in peace. She needs to just take the little ones and go.

Forget the older ones that have no respect for what their mother went through and no understanding that they are trapping her as much as their father did. No respect for her dignity. Who bosses their mother around and pries into her sex life?

The whole premise of this story is insulting. There was never any love... it's all Stockholm Syndrome. Now it's time for this nightmare to end.

Let the woman live in peace, for god's sake.

(PS- it is a testament to you that I feel driven to continue to read a storyline I find detestable. Hoping for closure, though I'm not sure it's going to come in a form I like. Thanks for writing anyway.)

realist7realist7over 8 years ago
katgoddess1

You obviously did "not" read chapter 6 Ethan has admitted his feelings to Anne she has not to Ethan. Unfortunately, Anne is a very unpleasant character.

realist7realist7over 8 years ago
cantfightfate

I have a suggestion why don't you write a story the way you want it to be. Obviously you have not grasped the concept this story is about "Werewolves" not humans. I highly recommend since you find it detestable "stop" reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous