All Comments on 'The Fire In His Eyes Ch. 07'

by TimidShark

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is so boring

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

This Story is ANYTHING BUT boring ..its a great story .good character development imo .

TY .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different Anonymous from below ...that one has no taste ...lol

Great story so far .hope it continues for some time .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please ignore the hater, I really enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That Anon is an infidel! Lynch the non-believer!

Side note: We need to see those 13 inches disappear inside Bo fast. And please make it as steamy and raunchy as possible thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story for a futadom setting. Bo is becoming more masculine (in the sense of his sexual position in the story) and his cock is growing. Quite the opposite direction I thought you would take it. You’re also foreshadowing him fucking her. None of these things are bad per say and it’s unique among futadom stories where here the male is kind of being built up instead of torn down. Not my cup of tea as I prefer the feminization aspects of futadom ie chastity, shrinkage/impotence, sissygasms, domination/submission, denial, etc. That’s kind of the point of futadom in my humble opinion, but it’s always fun to see someone explore something different. I’d imagine there’s still a minority of couples in the futadom universe lore where the male isn’t turned into a complete butt slut, Bo and Carmen being one of them.

Your writing style is good and your consistency is rare. Maybe in the future you can treat us futadom fans who prefer the feminization side of things to a story where the male experiences a more sissified transformation.

8/10 decent story so far despite it not being my preference.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

finally an example of healthy dominance.. where the one in charge of the domain, actually works to better the domain, rather than tear it down.. really enjoying this story! this is wholesome on so many levels!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTimidShark@TimidShark
The connoisseur of futa on male.~ For commission info: each out on Twitter or Discord for information and rates! Links: https://twitter.com/timid_shark https://archiveofourown.org/users/TimidShark/pseuds/TimidShark timidshark

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES