All Comments on 'The First Cut'

by HairCutter607

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! More cutting???

Great story. Now you can't leave us like this... We have to go to the party...and see what happens to her hair... Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is cuming yet ?First of all: A really nice story for fetishists ! Great !

May I suggest some more fetishist dreams ? After all her hair is cut off and her pussy is nice and smooth, one can fantasize about her getting pierced all over. When all that is done she could submit to the fantasies of a tattoo artist... Many of us like to dream about a well tattooed lady too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sure, she'll need tattooing !

I agree with the previous commenter. First of all i'd like to see her hair done with clippers, maybe in a cute short flattop. But, yes, absolutely get her tattooed ! It is a must in this story ! Tattooing is such a permanent thing, that it is the most sensuous thing one can do to a woman !

Nice story though, but let it just be the beginning of a great story !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes ! Tattoo her, by all meams !

I agree with idea on one commenter, to give her a nice falt top haircut. Many years ago I managed to give my ex such a haircut. I loved it ! We had had a bad divorce and she came back to me and tried to seduce me.

I thought it looked fantastic on her.

And in this story, I would like to see the girl end up well tattooed !

Look up You Tibe, "My face tattooed girls", a pretty young lady gets half her face tattooed with flowers ! Let that be an inspiration !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous