The First Day

Story Info
Sam and Antoinette enjoy their first morning as newlyweds.
2.3k words
3.9
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's trained body, not recognizing leave, awoke as usual at 0500. Through the window the sun could be seen peeking over the horizon. Next to him on the bed was Antoinette, her dark brown hair tangled and frizzed from the pillow. She lay curled up with her back to him and the blanket they shared had slid down so that Sam could see her shoulder blades. With a gentle tug, Sam pulled the blanket back up over her shoulders. Then he lifted his side of the blanket and rolled out of bed, careful not to disturb his wife.

Wife. Connecting the word to Antoinette was the happiest thought Sam had ever enjoyed. Just yesterday they had sworn themselves to each other. Their honeymoon flight to Madrid would depart this afternoon, so they had spent their wedding night together at their now-shared home. After arriving in Madrid, they would spend three weeks touring Europe. Sam had been saving up leave for two years for this time with Antoinette and was determined to enjoy it to the fullest.

Sam first headed to the spare room for some morning calisthenics. He wasn't sure if he would be able to make time to keep up with his physical fitness in Europe, so he doubled his usual set. The extra exertion left him sweatier than usual by 0615, so he took a thorough shower. He dressed quickly and quietly before going to the kitchen.

Several of their dates had been spent cooking together, so Sam had a clear idea of what Antoinette liked. At 0640 he set to work preparing a savory breakfast. The smell must have woken Antoinette up, as she came out to the kitchen in a bathrobe and bedhead, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "I always thought the day after I got married, I'd wake up and my cute hubby would be next to me in bed. Instead, he's already dressed and making breakfast."

Sam slid her omelet onto a plate, turning around to offer it to her. "I was going to bring it to you in bed, but I guess I took a bit too long." Antoinette accepted the food, giving Sam a quick peck on the lips in return. "Well," she admitted, "I guess this isn't bad either."

As Sam prepared his own meal, he noticed that his wife wasn't eating. Instead, she was just sitting in front of it at the table. "Is something wrong with your omelet?" he asked over his shoulder.

"I'm waiting for you, so we can eat together," Antoinette answered.

"Well don't blame me if it's not hot."

"You're hot enough to make up the difference," she flirted.

"Does that mean you want me in your mouth?" Sam flirted back.

"Maybe," she laughed.

He finished making his breakfast and turned off the stove. The married couple ate together, enjoying their food with hardly a word spoken. When they had both finished, Sam took Antoinette's plate and brought the dishes to the sink to rinse them in preparation for the dishwasher. Meanwhile, Antoinette headed back to the more private areas of their apartment.

As Sam was placing the last items into the dishwasher, something quickly appeared, covering his eyes.

"Ant?"

"Yes, honey?" she answered with a giggle.

"What are you doing?"

"I've got a special surprise for you."

"Can it wait thirty seconds for me to get the dishwasher running?"

"I've been waiting all morning," she complained, despite not having been awake for more than an hour.

"Then you can wait a few more seconds."

"Fine," Antoinette sighed before whispering in Sam's ear, "Meet me in the bedroom when you're done." She kissed him on the cheek, then hurried away.

Sam checked for any remaining dishes before putting detergent in the machine and starting it. A surprise in the bedroom. Of course, it's something sexual, but what specifically? He felt a growing tightness in his pants as he started toward the rendezvous. Only one way to find out.

As Sam opened the bedroom door, what confronted him stopped him cold. Of course, it was his wife, but she was sexier than ever before. Instead of a tangled mess, her long brunette locks flowed neatly down to her back. Her left hand rested on her popped hip while her right hung unneeded at her side. The bathrobe was gone, replaced by an outfit Sam had never seen before.

The camisole cut off just above Antoinette's navel and featured a bralette which showed almost all of Antoinette's cleavage, while the thong must have been a custom fit, as it seemed perfectly molded to the shape of her hips and genitals. Both pieces were made of sheer red satin with matching lace hanging along the lower edges while black cord accented the shaped edges of the bralette and the waist of the thong. The subtle shapes of her body pressed into the fabric, their details faintly visible through the cloth.

Sam stood dumbstruck, his member straining against his pants. Antoinette smirked as she saw his reaction. "Like it?" she teased.

Sam finally found his voice. "It looks really good on you, but there's one problem."

Antoinette's confident smirk fell. "What?"

"I want to get you out of it."

Antoinette backed toward the bed, her mischievous grin returning. "In that case, why don't you come over here?"

She didn't have to ask twice. Sam closed the door and advanced hungrily, stripping his shirt and unfastening his pants along the way. Before he could push his pants down, Antoinette grabbed his hands eagerly to place them on her breasts as she pressed her lips to Sam's in a hot, passionate kiss.

Sam began to run his thumbs over his wife's satin-wrapped nipples, gently squeezing the surrounding flesh while his tongue slid through their joined lips, exploring the available surfaces of Antoinette's mouth. She moaned in pleasure as her hands slid down Sam's pecs and abs to his waist, where his pants were still held up. She reached inside, along his hips to his rear, groping her husband's ass. The opening her hands created allowed the garment to fall, settling again at his knees. Sam's dick, finally free, brushed against Antoinette's thigh as it rose; the lace trim of her thong softly stimulated the sensitive organ and almost without thinking Sam began rubbing his length along the skin of his wife's thigh.

Antoinette's hands came back up the front of her husband's torso, lingering on his muscular chest for a moment before a slight pressure told him to stop what he was doing. Antoinette turned around. "Would you mind?" she asked, pulling her hair aside to reveal a silver clasp at the back of her camisole. "Not at all," her husband replied, reaching out to unfasten it and lifting the soft fabric over her head and raised arms.

Antoinette looked back at her husband with that mischievous grin as she bent forward, setting her hands on the bed and sticking her butt out at him with a little wiggle. She then began to crawl forward onto the bed, her luscious ass swaying as she proceeded. When she reached the pillows, she wiggled her shapely ass again before flopping over onto her back, setting one foot on the bed with space between her legs so that Sam could see the growing dark spot on her thong, where the cloth rose and fell over her pussy.

Sam followed his bride onto the bed, keeping his head low and catching the scent of fruit from Antoinette's body. The sweet perfume drew him in. He stopped before her crotch, rubbing the smooth cloth against her opening. As Antoinette arched her back upward in delight, Sam took his hand away, putting his face near the wet satin. His tongue and lips reached the fabric at the same time. Her rich flavor saturated the cloth, overpowering her sweet perfume. He began to savor the complex taste, using as much of his tongue as he could in long, eager strokes across the place.

As Sam basked in her fluids, Antoinette could not contain herself. She fondled her breasts, squeezing them and licking their upper surface. Though she had done this many times, the placement felt different from when Sam played with them; it wasn't enough. "Sam, give me your hands," she pled. He lay on his stomach between her legs, wrapping his hands around to her hips as he continued greedily lapping her love juices. Antoinette guided her lover's hands to her breasts, implicitly asking him to fondle them again. He repeated his technique from earlier, but this time there was no satin bralette between their skin. Sam's touch against her sensitive skin sent a shiver down Antoinette's spine. "Yes," she encouraged him. "Just like that."

She began to grind her hips against Sam's tongue, increasing the pressure of each stroke. "Oh, yes, Sam," she breathed. "I'm almost there. Just a little more. Please, it feels so good." Encouraged, Sam began to use his teeth, biting only gently lest he damage the lingerie. The added sensation put Antoinette over the edge. She groaned in ultimate pleasure as she soiled her thong against Sam's tongue. As she panted, she looked her husband in the eyes. She was far from done.

She lifted her legs into the air, pulling on the waist of her thong to remove it. The soaked crotch of the garment stayed plastered in place until the last moment before finally exposing her most intimate place. Sam immediately went to work licking up the remaining juices, cleaning up the sensitive region after her orgasm. His tongue, no longer blocked by the fabric, dipped slightly into her slit.

"Sam, I think my breakfast did cool off a little too much. I want to fix that with your hot dick. Bring it over here. Let me get a taste."

Sam climbed over her, stopping when he was straddling her shoulders. His hard cock floated inches above Antoinette's face. She lifted her head, kissing the underside of his shaft, which twitched slightly in response to the stimulation. Antoinette grinned at the indication of her success, then pressed her face against the fleshy rod again, this time opening her mouth to lick it from base to tip, enjoying the salty flavor of her husband. Her attention to his genitals grew more eager with each action, as she kissed his scrotum and every surface of his penis, licking every inch she could reach. Finally, she closed her mouth around the head. Her tongue roamed freely over her husband's glans, poking at his urethra, and extending occasionally to lick the shaft. Meanwhile, what wasn't in her mouth she took into her hands, rolling his balls in one hand and with the same action rubbing his taint, while her other hand stroked the lower parts of his shaft. She looked up hoping to see her lover's delighted face, but his head was tilted back in pleasure. Antoinette redoubled her efforts, pressing harder with every part of her.

"Antoinette," Sam gasped after several minutes, "I'm so close."

She took her mouth off his dick just long enough to say, "Good. I've been craving some dessert," before resuming her ministrations. Moments later, Antoinette's mouth was filled with Sam's sticky, salty semen. Antoinette swallowed the fluid, the evidence of her successful fellatio, as Sam rolled onto his back next to her. "I think it's time to put your cock where it really belongs," Antoinette said.

"Give me a few minutes to get it back up," Sam replied.

"Want me to help?"

"If you want to."

Antonia pressed her lips to Sam's again in a passionate kiss. They could taste themselves on each other's tongue, the knowledge of their intimate flavors generating a strange intrigue in each of them. Each also fondled the other's crotch, watching for the telltale signs of arousal. Within a few minutes, Sam's cock had hardened again, and Antoinette's pussy was wet and slick.

Sam sat up against the headboard and brought Antoinette onto his lap, her back to him. Together they maneuvered until she could slide down onto him. They began to slowly undulate together, Sam's dick rubbing against the walls of Antoinette's vagina. He took hold of her breasts again, kneading them and running his fingers over her erect nipples. "Oh, Sam," she whispered as he found the way to please her breasts from this angle. She leaned slightly to the side and turned her head to kiss him, their tongues dancing around each other and through each other's mouths.

As they moved together, their communication lost all complexity, devolving into inarticulate moans of pleasure between gasping breaths. Their bodies became stuck to each other as their efforts worked sticky sweat out of them both. The heat of Sam's chest drew Antoinette into his embrace while her warm inner walls clenched around his dick, begging him not to leave. As their pleasure rose, the pace of their undulating movements increased bit by bit.

Antoinette moaned out, "Oh, baby, I'm gonna--I'm gonna cum."

"Can you hold on a bit longer? I'm almost there too," Sam replied.

"Yes" was the only word Antoinette could utter; fortunately, it served as both an expression of pleasure and an answer to Sam's question.

As Sam began to squeeze her breasts even more intensely, Antoinette reached down between her legs to rub her clit.

"Mmh, yeah. It's so good. Cum in me, baby. I want to feel it."

Sam responded by clenching Antoinette's breasts in his hands as he gave one final thrust up into her. The feeling of his seed splashing inside her provided Antoinette with the last bit of pleasure she needed for her own orgasm. Sam held her tightly as she shivered, releasing her fluids in consecutive waves of euphoria.

"That was so good," Antoinette sighed as she rested her head on Sam's shoulder.

"I'm glad," Sam replied with a kiss on his wife's cheek. "I liked it too."

Antoinette shifted in his lap, wrapping her arms around his stomach. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Sam replied.

When Sam next checked the time, it was nearly 1230. He didn't mind the lost time. After all, he had spent it with Antoinette. He gave her another kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "I'm so happy that you're my wife."