The First Days of COVID Quarantine

Story Info
Cooped up and stressed out couple escapes to the outdoors.
1.8k words
4.42
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coronavirus has had us under a state mandated, shelter-in-place order for several days now. The stress and uncertainty of it all had us both wound up very tightly. A nervous, uptight and grouchy couple is no fun. Cabin Fever was definitely kicking in at our house.

He had reason to go see a client a couple hours from home on Thursday. I decided to ride along as I badly needed a change of scenery. Besides, it was forecast to be a beautiful, sunny, seventy-some degree day.

We took my car and drove to his appointment. His customer had retreated to his farm in remote Missouri, down in Ozarks country. On the way we passed several state parks and campgrounds.

After his meeting, we headed toward home and stopped at one of the parks that I had read about and had always wanted to see. It features a unique waterfall area that I had seen pictures of online. This was our chance to finally see it in person.

Upon arriving at the park, we found it deserted. There was no one at the welcome center, no one on the mile long drive into the park until we nearly got to the main parking lot for the trail to the falls. We encountered a park ranger in a pickup truck. We waved him down to make sure that it was OK for us to be there and he told us it was, so we continued onto the lot and parked the car.

The lot was totally empty as we watched the ranger drive away. We grabbed a day pack and some water and snacks and prepared for the 3/4 mile hike to the falls. The park was so quiet that we could hear the rushing roar of the falls even from as far away as we were..

As we walked down the paved trail, we both marveled at how quiet and peaceful it was. In other any circumstance, there would have been some other people using this park, but today- it was just us, the squirrels and deer, blue jays and chickadees. Early spring in the Ozarks brings forth the red bud's unique and brilliant purple flowering and numerous small wildflowers. The scene was idyllic and peaceful. We finally had a chance to relax.

Wandering down the trails, he took my hand. I smiled. The trail was wide and level and we just enjoyed the early spring sunshine and the beauty around us. Once we had walked about a half mile, the trail took us to the river's edge, above the falls. Huge rocks and sand bars littered the river bed as we passed. The trail turned into a boardwalk as we began to climb into the rocks of the gorge that contained the falls. Many steps and stairs later, we came upon the first observation deck facing the falls. We wandered onto the deck and took in the splendor of what bedrock and water combined produced over the eons. It was truly magnificent.

For several minutes, we stood silently at the rail watching the crystal clear waters tumble over the rocks, forming a blue-green pool at the bottom of the falls that rivaled any tropical vista. He put his arm around my hip and told me he was glad I came with him. I smiled and thanked him for inviting me. We stood there like that for several minutes more, taking in the day.

Another set of steps led off the deck and we decided to follow them to see what we could see. The steps lead to another boardwalk, then more steps, up and down over the undulating rocks and forest floor below us. After a few minutes walking and stair climbing and ascending, we arrived at another observation deck, this one looking upriver at the falls with a view over the pool. It was truly magnificent. Once again, we stood and took in the wonder before us for several minutes.

Over this time, we had still yet to see another human. Nearly a mile into the woods and not another soul in sight. We felt a little like the last two on earth. I turned and hugged him. He held me close for a time, then leaned down to kiss me. It felt so good. We'd been so stressed for so long and now it seemed like the stress had temporarily left us. The world seemed right again, at least for now.

A sign on a set of steps read "Upper Trail Loop". He asked me if I felt like walking some more. We'd been in the car for a few hours, so it felt good to stretch my legs and spend time with my guy. "Let's go", I said.

The top of the steps put us out on a natural trail. Soil, rock, leaves and tree roots and considerably steeper terrain made the trail much more difficult walking than the paved trails and boardwalks that we had walked on up until now. The lack of footprints in the soil made it pretty clear that no one had passed through in a while.

He asked me if I was up for a walk on rougher trails and I told him we could try for a bit. I just had on running shoes and this was clearly a surface where at least a pair of sturdy hiking shoes should be worn.

We started up the trail and after a hundred feet, the trail narrowed and we had to walk single file. I had him take the lead, just in case a snake or something might be out on a rock sunning. He's way better at spotting them than I am.

Stepping cautiously, we went a few hundred yards. On our left, we encountered a small trail the led to a south facing rock outcropping that afforded a nice view of the river flowing away from the falls. He asked me if I needed a break and we took a seat on the sun-warmed rock and took some sips from our water bottles. We quietly sat and took in the view for a few minutes.

"You know-" he said, breaking our silence. "Thirty years ago, you'd have had been sunbathing in a circumstance like this".

I chuckled a little. When we were dating, I did some topless sunbathing on a sunny rock while he fished in a mountain stream.

"But you're not fishing.." I retorted, admiring my own wit in my quick response.

I looked over at him and he was grinning widely.

"Do you think I should?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure we are alone." he mused.

"I'm pretty sure you're right.' I agreed.

His grin turned to a wry smile as I moved up onto my feet from my seated position, facing him. I began to unbutton my top as he watched while my fingers unfastened the buttons. Within moments, my chest and belly were exposed. I slid the top off my shoulders and let it slide down my arms and onto the rock below. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra and let it slip down as well, tossing it onto the shirt that was now crumpled on the rock at my feet.

Now naked to the waist, I settled back down beside him, leaning back against my elbows. He surveyed my body as the sun began to warm my bared skin.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, enjoying the view and the sun. I think his view was a little different than mine.

"You amaze me." he said quietly.

"How so?"

"Well, for one-" he mused, "You're half naked in public."

"So? You've seen me like this before and besides, we are alone out here."

"I know, but at our age?"

I turned to face him. "Are you objecting to my behavior?" I said playfully.

"Not at all,"

"Would you object to this kind of behavior?" I asked, reaching over and putting my hand on his crotch. I rubbed over his jeans and felt a stirring beneath the fabric of the denim.

"I don't object at all." he said, with just a hint of a chuckle in his voice.

I kept rubbing and could very quickly feel his response to what I was doing. I could clearly feel feel the shape of his shaft as it pushed against his jeans. He softly moaned his appreciation.

"I think he could use a little sunshine, too" I said, flirting with him.

He unbuckled and unzipped, pulling his stiffening cock and balls out from his underwear and into the spring air. I grabbed it and began to stroke as he pushed his jeans down to his knees.

"The air feels pretty good, doesn't it?

"Yeah, but not as good as your hand does."

"If you like that, you'll love this" I said, positioning myself to take him into my mouth.

Grabbing his cock at the base, I took him in. I struggled to take every inch of him all at once, but wound up gagging just a little. He rewarded me with a groan from deep in his throat. His hand found the spot where my neck transitions to my skull, holding onto me, but not forcing me down on him. I love having his hand there as it makes me feel like he could force me down, but he doesn't.

I moved my hands up to his hips so I can steady myself as I go down on him. It gives me control and I can always tell if he's getting close to cumming by the way he flexes his hip muscles.

I began to suck him in earnest and my strokes were slow and tortuous. I want him to feel every inch as much as I do. Slow slide in, slow slide out. I never let the head of his cock escape my lips. His cock stays in my mouth when I really feel like sucking him. This is that time.

He moans softly at my slow slides up and down his length. "Oh yeah" and "Oh, my god" escape his lips several times as my lips and tongue make love to him. I look up at him as he moans, but don't meet his eyes as his head is thrown back and his eyes are shut. I have to think it's from pleasure.

Minutes go by and I pick up my tempo. Faster and faster I slide up and down his cock, increasing the suction on the upward strokes. He's moaning out loud now and I know I can make him cum soon. I feel him starting to move his hips in time with me and his muscles begin to tighten. Suddenly, his breathing quickens and a low grunt come from within his depths. I feel his cum filling my throat and I swallow the first spurt, pulling my head upward so the rest lands on my tongue.

It's been a few weeks for us and I realized it from the volume he produced. Two good swallows and a bit more. Pretty good for a guy pushing 60, I think.