The First Meeting Pt. 01

Story Info
A first meeting after weeks of messages.
1k words
4.24
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in the empty hotel bar and looked up as the door opened. She stood, silhouetted by the street lamps behind, her black dress hugging her body. Her hair, long, dark and wild, framed her beautiful, vulnerable features.

Their eyes met and he was lost, falling into the blue.

He stood to greet her and she approached. He put one hand to the side of her face and cupped her cheek gently. She closed her eyes and nuzzled his palm....below the level of the bar she put her hand on his already swelling cock. She leaned into him and whispered: "Now. I want you now. We've waited too long."

He swallowed and closed his eyes. She gently took his ear lobe between her teeth and nipped it. She gave a throaty laugh and kissed his cheek. She placed both hands on his chest, feeling his hairs through the thin material of his t shirt and the muscles beneath. She felt nervous as she realised the flirting had led to this.

It had started as a friendship that gave each of them the support of a kindred soul. The chat got more sexual. The truths hiding behind drunken questions became blunt and sober: "I want to fuck you"; "I need to touch you"; "Show me how much you want me"; "Show me how wet you are."

He once admitted he'd fallen for her. It thrilled her. Her skin had flushed and it felt like he was stroking her naked flesh. Her nipples had crinkled and she felt a warmth in her pussy. How was it possible? They'd never met. But they turned each other on with their words.

He thought there may have been a connection but wasn't sure until the night when she told him that she wanted to show him what he did to her.

Now they were touching. The nervousness from both of them only made the anticipation sweeter and sharpened their need for each other.

He asked her if she wanted a drink. Her answer was a sharp shake of her head: "I told you. You. I want you. Now"

She grabbed at his hands and pulled him closer. He stepped to her and held her face. He looked in to her eyes and whispered, "I've wanted to do this for so long."

Leaning in, he gently kissed around her lips; he took her lower lip between his teeth and bit it, before slipping his tongue into her half open mouth.

Eagerly, her tongue slid around his and into his mouth. They tasted each other's passion and desire.

She whimpered into his mouth and pulled him more urgently into her. Her groin grinding against the hardness of his cock and they shared the heat of their body.

He stepped back and threw a sheepish grin at the girl behind the bar. "Can you put that on my bill?"

Her response was a wide smile and a nod....

In the lift, they looked at each other and grinned. Together, they breathed out:"Fuuuuck."

They stood at opposite sides of the lift, leaning back against the walls. Hungrily, they eyed each other. Devouring the other without touching.

His eyes took in her breasts beneath her dress. Braless, her nipples hard, proof of her arousal. She felt the wetness of her pussy and the ache that was her absolute need for his cock. Her eyes flicked down to the bulge in his jeans - the sight of him made her wetter.

The lift stopped and they stepped through the opening door, impatiently. He reached for her hand and their fingers interlocked as they hurried along to his room. They stopped at his door and before he could unlock, she wrapped herself around him. Kissing him hard.

She pulled herself up and wrapped her long legs around his waist. He felt the damp of her bare pussy against his denim encased cock. He fumbled the door open and they burst through it, laughing - falling on to the bed.

His hands moved to her hair and the fingers entwined themselves into the thick black strands. She gasped as his mouth covered hers and they shared a breath.

Her hands found their way under the material on his back and he felt her nails dig deep into him.

He slid down her body, lifting her dress and exposing her bare pussy. Her lips, slightly swollen and glistening with moisture, barely showing. He inhaled deeply, smelling the musk of her.

Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes, stretching and luxuriating in anticipation: "Eat me", her voice was thick and husky with lust.

He opened his mouth and covered her slit, kissing it and flicking his tongue all around. Teasing the edges of her labia, he brought a moan from her. She grabbed the duvet and twisted it in her hands.

He moved slightly back and then returned, licking her whole opening from bottom to top. Again. His tongue delved deeper into her and he tasted her. As he licked, he finished with a slight flick on her clit as it started to swell, peeking from its hood.

His cock, by this time, was straining in his jeans and he felt a slight dampness as a drop of precum oozed from the tip and soaked into the denim.

Slowly and deeply, he tasted her pussy in long strokes. She heard the noise of his tongue sliding inside her and through her wetness. She shivered as her body reacted to his hungry mouth.

He took her clit between his teeth and slowly increased the pressure on it. The firm but yielding flesh giving way beneath his teeth. She whispered his name, pulling his face tight into her pussy. Her clit swelled and grew between his lips and he sucked at it greedily.

Her thighs wrapped around his neck and he probed deeper into her.

He fucked her soaking wet pussy with his tongue as she writhed on the bed.

She felt her stomach flutter as her orgasm got closer, her thighs tightening around him. Over and over she said his name, whispered it, until her voice became a wail as her body convulsed and jerked with wave after wave of pleasure.

Her juices flowed on to his face and down her thighs to pool underneath her.

Her body started to relax and she pulled him up alongside her, kissing him deeply and tasting herself on his tongue.