All Comments on 'The First Time I Shared'

by ade1964

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

This is my favorite fantasy, and my wife knows it! I have told her this many, many times! The man has changed over the years, but I still want it to happen. Right now my current man for a threesome is the Thai man who does her nails! I would give anythinh to watch them have sex. My wife to is an "ample" woman. She is 5 ft, 160, size 14, 36C and still very firm, beautiful face, extremely friendly and pleasing personality. Very hairy pussy, and a "perfect" butt! I want her to have other men experiance what I have for over 35 years. She is multi-orgasmic. She can cum using hands, fingers, lips, tongues and especially with a hard cock! I want my wife to try men of all races, but especially blacks! Again, loved your story, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deja Vu

This story is very similar to a night I had with my Wife and a bloke we met in the Hotel bar. Even though her pussy was sore in the morning after the guy left. I couldnt help but fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Got us going

Wife and I both loved it. Dripping wet!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Dive in there cuck, don't Let the whore have all the fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous