The Fisherman's Shack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not enough." Mila chuckled, thwarting my every inquiry.

I decided not to probe further just as Steffi approached us, saltwater dripping from ample body. She picked up her towel and wiped herself dry.

The last of the sunset had almost vanished. With the fading orange glowing off to the west, the light fading, I heard the high-pitched buzzing and felt the pinpricks of mosquitoes.

"We should head indoors," I suggested to the girls.

"One second," Barked Steffi, "I must piss."

Without shame, she squatted on her haunches, threw her head back, parted her lips, and released a massive liquid stream onto the sand. Why she did not do this in the water was a mystery. Watching that yellow piss flow out of Steffi's freshly fucked pussy produced a rise out of me; I doubted the girls had the motivation.

"You like this?" Asked Mila.

A smile and huff were my affirmative responses.

We grabbed the towels and clothes and returned to the fishing shack, where I sprayed the inside with Mortein and lit a mozzie coil for good measure. The three of us surrendered to our fatigue and called it a - well enjoyed - night. The girls climbed into bed, and I rolled into the hammock and quickly drifted off to the sound of the sea.

12