The Fixer Ch. 03

Story Info
The fixer takes firm control.
20.4k words
4.68
12.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This story is about Jax Jones, a 'Fixer' for those that can afford his expensive and unique talents. Usually, Jax's clients are corporations concerned with corporate espionage or counter-espionage; all that changed when his newest client Bart Lamb asked him to take care of a personal issue.

Bart wants his son's wedding canceled, and Jax's assignment is to find dirt on Ashley Archer, who is Quin's fiancée. What could be simpler, right? Ulterior motives abound, along with sex, lust, greed, money, and love. They all come together as Jax leaves a trail of cum across California.

This series may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Beginnings

Jax woke at five-thirty am, startled to find an arm across his chest until he remembered Ashley had spent the night in his bed. He still couldn't believe how well this worked out. Here she was lying in his bed, and all her holes were at his disposal.

With the sex tape he made of him fucking Ashley he had the ammunition to end his job with Bart Lamb whenever he decided. There were still several months left before Ashley and Quin's wedding day; he knew the wedding was never going to happen, so he switched plans. He would utilize all the insider information he gathered from the bug in Bart's office to make a large fortune. With Ashley's help, he should be able to come away with at least ten million, and he planned on giving her ten percent of whatever he made.

He moved Ashley's arm off and rolled her onto her side. His morning woody was begging for release, so he spooned her from behind, and pushed his cock into her cunt. She jumped in his arms and woke up at the intrusion. " I need a quickie," he grunted.

"Fuck! What time is it?" she said, rubbing her eyes and straining to see the clock on the night table. "Never mind, fuck me. Damn, I could get used to waking up like this!"

"For now you will, every morning," he said flatly, "you live with me now, not Quin." His fingers searched for her nipple, pinching hard when he found it. He could hold out as long as he wanted before coming, but he had no intention of pleasing Ashley, this was for himself.

She tried to stay still and let him use her pussy, but as soon as his fingers found her nipple, her hips started twitching. His big cock felt good as it stretched her open. He wasn't penetrating her fully, only sliding the bloated head in and out, and she tried vainly to get more of him inside her.

Jax knew what she was doing and put a stop to her. "Suck me; I want to come in your mouth instead."

Ashley moaned when he pulled his cock out, but quickly moved down as he ordered. Jax threw the covers off them; he wanted to watch her suck his cock. "Look at me," he said, "I want to see if last nights practice helped." He had drifted off to sleep and woke up once to Ashley sucking his cock, she was trying to take him deeper, but not having much luck. He didn't expect she would have any further success this morning.

His unblinking hard stare intensified the pressure she felt to please Jax. His cock was just too damn big; it was all she could do to take more than the head in her mouth. She could see by his facial expression how displeased he was with her.

"For fuck sake!" he suddenly yelled, "That's the best you can do?" He grabbed onto the sides of her head and yanked her down. "See your mouth can take more, you need to try harder! Now stop pissing me off!"

Jax scared her; this wasn't a love story; he was her blackmailer. In her panic, she did take more of his cock but stopped each time it hit the gag reflex in the back of her throat. His fiery eyes blazed in anger.

"Goddammit! I said, deeper!" He grabbed her red hair and twisted it in his hand. "Don't you dare look away from me!" He pulled her head down, to her gag point, then with a quick thrust, he pushed past. Ashley squirmed, trying to free herself, but he held her head in place. "Look at me; I expect you to be able to do this on your own!"

Ashley could feel herself fading; his thick cock shut off all air to her lungs. Visions of dying with his cock lodged in her throat coursed through her mind. She gasped for air when he released her.

"Again!" he shouted, forcing his cock in her open mouth. He kept repeating the cycle. Ashley had given up resisting him, she wasn't taking the full length of his cock, but before long she would. As his orgasm hit, he held her down shooting his cum down her throat, while she repeatedly gagged. He worried she was going to be sick all over him and pushed her onto her back. Ashley quickly covered her mouth before running to the bathroom. He walked behind her and watched her throwing up in the toilet.

"That was a good start; we'll practice again later today." He brushed his teeth as Ashley knelt on the floor, hugging the toilet. "I'm going to the gym; don't open the door for anyone, especially Quin."

Ashley waited until she heard the door close before she got up. Her throat was killing her. She didn't know what was worse, being abused by Jax or ignored by Quin. She gargled with his mouthwash and felt it burn in her throat. She kept repeating"the money will be worth it" over and over in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quin Is Set Up

Jax hit the weights hard; his pent up energy needed a release. Now that he had control of both Quin's and Ashley's life, Bart Lamb was in his sights. He didn't notice Quin standing against the wall until he changed weights. He gave Quin a dirty look and continued with his workout, ignoring him.

Shit,thought Quin,I fucked up big time. He didn't know whether to talk to Jax or not. He was about to leave when Jax called out to him.

"Well, you sure screwed up last night!" he yelled. "Get your skinny ass over here!"

Quin hustled over to stand beside Jax. "I'm sorry, I don't usually drink so much." Quin knew it was a terrible excuse, but it was the only one he had. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Jax noticed he never asked about Ashley. "Well for starters you need to give me a bank draft for twenty-five grand. That's what it cost me to keep Ashley from running to your dad with the video of her fucking your ass last night with the dildo."

"Sure, sure, no problem, thanks for looking out for me."

"Ashley wouldn't stop crying last night, so she slept in my bed; with me." Jax looked at Quin to see how he took the news.

"Oh! Did anything happen?"

"Don't be an asshole!" Jax said as he towered over Quin. "Of course it did; you've seen the size of my cock, she couldn't get enough! We fucked for hours, and she sucked my cock this morning until I came in her mouth! Do you have a problem with that?"

Quin's shoulders sagged, he could never compete against Jax. "No, I guess not."

"What were you thinking? We had a good thing going, and you fucking ruined it!" Jax said as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, yeah, you said that already. For some reason, Ashley is still hung up on you. Don't ask me why, but she said to tell you she needs some time. Who knows maybe she will still marry you!"

"Really? What about you and me?"

"Time will tell. Hey, how's your ass this morning?" Jax laughed as he changed the subject. "Ashley did a number on it with that dildo."

"It hurts, thanks for not letting her fist me."

From Quin's reaction, it didn't appear it would have been the first time. "I'm hitting the showers; are you joining me?"

"Sure, thanks for not letting Ashley go to my dad. I'll get a bank draft to you."

"Come by for supper, say six-thirty, bring enough Chinese for three. Maybe the two of you can make up. I'm feeling generous today, so I'm going to let you soap up my cock and balls little buddy!"

Quin's eyes lit up with the news. "Oh my god! Really!"

Jax undressed and stood under the showerhead, enjoying the hot water. Quin was naked kneeling in front of him waiting for the go-ahead. When he nodded both of Quin's soapy hands reached out; Jax noticed Quin's little cock was standing at attention.

"I had my cock deep in your fiancé sweet ass last night; she loved every minute," Jax said as he stared down at Quin. "I came in her ass and after she sucked me clean. I bet you would like to do that to me, wouldn't you?" He was teasing Quin, turning him into a cuckold.

Quin was stroking Jax's cock; it was so big and thick in his small hands. "Yes," he murmured, "I would!"

"Okay, give it a quick kiss, then fuck off. I don't want to see you until tonight and don't forget the fucking bank draft, or the Chinese food!"

Quin gave Jax's cock a quick lick and kissed the tip. "Thank you, Jax, and I won't forget!"

Jax twisted out of Quin's grip, letting him know it was over. The look in Quin's eyes radiated pure adulation; he laughed at how easy it was to manipulate him. Ashley had her seed money, and tonight she would start on her vengeance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jax opened the door to his apartment, he smelled fresh coffee brewing. Ashley was in the kitchen waiting for him, naked except for an apron she must have found in one of the drawers.

"I have breakfast ready to start. Are eggs and bacon okay?" she asked.

Jax came around the island and kissed her on the lips, squeezing her bare ass. "Sounds great, I have some good news for you. Quin is giving me a bank draft for twenty-five thousand. It's your seed money."

"What? Why?" she stammered.

"Don't ask why just know I always keep my promises." He pinched a nipple poking out of the apron. "If you're going to be naked around me, I'm not responsible for my actions."

Ashley melted in his strong arms, wondering if her life could get any more bizarre. Jax was blackmailing her, but it felt so good to be with him, fucking him.

"Okay woman, you have a hungry man standing here! After breakfast, we're going on a little shopping trip."

"Yes, sir!" Ashley laughed as she hustled to make Jax breakfast.

As she prepared breakfast, Jax fondled her breasts and fingered her wet pussy. When breakfast was ready, he made her lose the apron and eat in the nude. She loved every minute of the attention he was giving her. Her heart was fluttering like a herd of hummingbirds as his eyes devoured her and the meal she made. The curiosity was killing her, "so, where are we going shopping?" she asked.

He thought about making her wait, but there was no reason for secrecy. "We're going to a sex shop; I want to buy a few things for you."

"For me? I don't understand."

"Trust me, you are going to enjoy this," he laughed, "I want to get you a strap-on dildo to use on Quin."

"Oh my god! I love it!" Ashley laughed. "But will he let me use it on him?"

"He's coming for supper tonight at six-thirty, we'll see what he'll do to keep you, or please me." Jax laughed, "I let him touch my cock today in the gym shower, and you should have seen his face!"

"No!" Ashley exclaimed, "I want to get a dildo as big as your cock so I can stick it in his skinny ass!"

"Ha, ha, okay you can pick it out."

"Jax, about this morning; I'm sorry I threw up." Ashley lowered her eyes. "Please don't be mad at me. Can I try again? I want to please you!"

"Come sit on my lap." As soon as Ashley settled down, he tilted her head up, so they were eye to eye. "We need to talk about your options." He could see Ashley had no idea what he meant. "First, would you agree our sex tape eliminates you marrying Quin?"

Ashley nodded her head in acknowledgment, "yes."

"You have three options; you can walk away right now, and Bart will never see the tape of you fucking me; that will stay in my file. If you choose that option, then you take your clothes and leave. Or, I give the tape to Bart, and he exposes you; I'm sure he would love to have a video of you getting fucked to watch over and over again. Or, lastly, together we will use Quin and Bart's company information to our benefit and make money off them." Jax paused so Ashley could take it all in.

"I like the last one, making money," Ashley said quickly. The thought of making Bart pay was enticing.

"Good, now we need to set the expectations," he said, "I expect you to live here with me. For Quin's sake, we will leave most of your clothes in his apartment, and you can get them as needed. Your job is to obey my commands, and please me with your mouth, ass, and cunt. That means taking my cock down your throat. I know I'm big, so I am giving you time to learn, but I expect you to get better every time. You pissed me off this morning when you didn't even try to get better at sucking me."

"I know I'm sorry; I'll do better. I promise!"

"I know you will, that's why you're still here; otherwise I would have thrown you out in the hall naked." Jax looked at Ashley's submissive blue eyes; he didn't see any resistance in them. "Will you be my slave?"

She never thought of herself as a slave; she just liked it when the man took control. She knew this was a test to see if she could commit. "I can't think of any other man I would say this too. Yes, I will be your sex-slave! Oh god, just saying those words makes my pussy wet!"

"I need proof, Ashley, and I think you know what you need to do."

"You want me to suck you, right?"

"Good girl, now crawl to the bedroom. I want to watch your sexy ass." He thought of what Cora told him about a guy making Ashley crawl and bark like a dog. He wanted to see if she would do this for him.

"Yes Jax, or do you want me to call you sir?"

"I like both; if I change my mind, I will let you know."

She got on her hands and knees and looked up at him. He was so fucking handsome, and his muscles rippled under his tight tee-shirt. She loved all his tattoos and his long hair; he could model for one of those romance novel covers. She waited for him to say it was okay to start.

Jax wanted to smile, but he kept his face stoic, he didn't want Ashley to know how pleased he was. "Okay go slow and wiggle that sexy ass of yours all the way there!"

The distance to the main bedroom was probably only twenty-five feet, but it took Ashley a full five minutes to get there. Along the way Jax would stop her, spank her ass telling her to wiggle more; then he would finger her ass before letting her start again. By the time she reached the bedroom, she was physically and mentally turned on.

Jax threw his clothes on the bed then stood naked in front of Ashley. "Do I need to give you a warning?" he asked as he presented his cock to her.

"No, I know what to do," Ashley said with conviction. His stern face looked down on her; she wasn't going to let Jax down this time. "Please, sir, may I suck your cock?" she asked.

"You may," Jax said, "I hope for your sake you do a better job than this morning."

He was huge, he wasn't hard, but he didn't need to be with a cock like his. Ashley reached out and held the base as her mouth circled the head. Do it quickly; she thought before you get scared. With a lunge she pushed past her gag point, surprising even herself. She held him there then pulled back and did it again. She couldn't stop gagging. His cock was deeper than any man before him. She fought the urge to vomit, concentrating on getting her nose to touch his belly. Each time was closer as she forced her mind to accept and her throat to relax.

"I'm going to help you," Jax said. "You're so close. Look at me, put your hands to your sides." He twisted her long red hair in his fingers as she looked up at him with scared wide eyes. "If I go slowly, it will only be worse, so I am going to go quick."

With both hands behind her head, he pulled Ashley towards him. The sudden move allowed him to violate her throat fully, and her nose touched his abdomen. He held her there for a moment as she hit his legs in a panic desperately seeking release.

She gasped for air when he released her. "See, you did it, and you didn't die," he twisted her hair in his hands again, "if you hit me again, I will tie your hands behind your back. Now, I will do this three more times then I want you to take me on your own. Are you ready?"

Jax didn't wait for her to reply, he forced his cock down her throat so quickly she didn't have time to think. She went to hit his legs again, but remembered his warning and flapped them in the air instead. Her watery eyes begged him to stop. He was out and back in before she could even take a breath. Her nose was pressed against his stomach when her lungs ran out of oxygen.

He could see her fading as he held his cock down her throat, she still gagged repeatedly, but her arms had dropped. He pulled back slowly, enjoying the tightness of her virgin throat. Before they finished the side project, he would do this every day, more than once, until her throat was as accommodating as her ass.

Air! I need air! Ashley screamed in her panicked mind. Jax was pulling out, but too slowly, she tried to escape, but his grip was too tight. Finally, she could breathe through her nose. He kept the mushroom head in her mouth, ready to violate her throat for the third time. She tried to prepare herself, sucking in as much air as possible.

"Look at me," he said, "I am going to let you do the next one. If your nose doesn't touch my belly, I am going to fuck your throat all morning until you pass out. Then I am going to fuck your limp body." Jax gave her his stare. "I want you to go slow, make me proud of you, Ashley."

Jax released her head, but not her eyes. His stare was penetrating, and she couldn't look away. It took a minute before she realized he was waiting for her to start. She tickled the bottom of his cock with her tongue, more to gather courage than to please him. Slowly, as he asked, she took more of him, before coming back for air. Over and over she repeated her actions, she couldn't control her gagging, but she pushed past the gag point. Her nose was close now, maybe one more break for air and she would be there. The moment her nose touched, she felt relief and excitement. Jax was smiling at her as he patted her head, and she hoped he was proud of her.

Ashley's blue puppy dog eyes looked for his approval. She did well, much better than he imagined. He wanted to congratulate her, but it wasn't the time. "Not bad, but you need to work on your gagging. Maybe this afternoon I'll let you practice again. Now let's get you ready for shopping, as much as I like your green dress. We need to find something a little sexier."

They rode the elevator down to Ashley's apartment; she stood naked in front of him as he looked through her closet. It excited her to be under his control, waiting for Jax to tell her what to do. She liked looking at him, the muscles on his large body displayed proudly in the tight t-shirt. His numerous tattoos complimented his tough demeanor. "All your clothes are too businesslike." He opened the dresser drawer and found her tank tops, he pulled out a white one and threw it at her. "Put this on."

She went to pick out a white bra as the top was very thin. "No bra, I want to see your nipples poking out," Jax said, "In fact I want everyone to see them."

Just knowing how exposed she would be made her nipples hard, the embarrassment and shame excited her. She slipped the top over her head, enjoying the touch of the soft material on her aroused nipples. People were going to look at her and stare; Jax was letting everyone know she was his whore. He was going through her credenza, looking for a suitable bottom; he pulled out her miniskirt from the bottom drawer. She knew instantly he would make her wear the plaid schoolgirl dress. It was from a past Halloween party, she had fucked three men that night, and she only kept the skimpy dress for the memories it represented.