The Fixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her cunt and stood behind Ashley. Her sexy ass was beckoning him, but he would save that for later tonight when Quin was here. Ashley peeked back at him, waiting for instructions. "Clean my cock then get dressed in the maid's outfit. Quin will be here in half an hour."

"Yes, Jax." She knew this was a test to see if she had learned her place. She took Jax's cock down her throat the first try, sucking him hard. Nothing was going to stand in the way of her million dollars. This time when she looked up, Jax was smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can You Say Cuckold?

Quin rang the doorbell right on time with several bags of Chinese food. He had enough to feed a dozen people; there was no way he wanted to disappoint Jax. As soon as the door opened, his heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe this handsome god-like man was interested in him. The tight white tee-shirt looked like it had been painted on over his muscled chest. Jax's ripped blue jeans hugged his muscular legs, and the large bulge of his massive cock was visible. All he could think about was getting Jax alone and doing all kinds of nasty things with him.

"Quin! How's my little buddy doing? Busy day at the office? Don't just stand there with your mouth open come in and put the food in the kitchen." Jax smacked Quin on his back, propelling him into the apartment. "Did you bring the twenty-five thousand bank draft?"

Quin stumbled into Jax's place, almost dropping the food. "Of course, it's in my suit check."

Jax ruffled Quin's short brown hair. "Good man! I knew I could count on you!"

"Ashley bought a special outfit just for you; let's go wait for her in the kitchen."

Quin beamed as Jax put his arm around his shoulder and walked beside him. He had never dreamed this would be happening to him. The walk was much too short; he wanted Jax to hold him forever.

Jax helped Quin put all the bags filled with cardboard cartons on the kitchen island. The same island where he had gone down on Quin's fiancé. The memory brought a smile to his face. Feeling frisky Jax lifted Quin and sat him on the same counter. He wasn't surprised that Quin weighed less than Ashley.

"Whoa!" Quin exclaimed in surprise and delight at being man-handled by Jax.

Without asking, Jax reached into the inside pocket of Quin's suit. He pulled out the envelope and checked to make sure the bank draft was in the correct amount and made out to him. He playfully rubbed Quin's hair again. "That's what I like about you," Jax said. "You keep your word. The world needs more men like you!"

The smile on Quin's face said it all. He loved the attention Jax was giving him.

"Let me go see what's taking babe so long," Jax said before pausing and looking back at Quin. "Damn! I'm sorry Quin that was so disrespectful of me. She's your fiancé; I shouldn't be calling her a babe." Jax hesitated to see how Quin was reacting. "It's just that Ashley has been so fucking horny I can hardly keep up to her! She loves my big cock in ALL her holes! She even made me fuck her cunt minutes before you arrived. I bet she does the same thing to you. Right?"

Quin was jealous of Ashley, even if she was only a means to an end. He wished it was him Jax was fucking. "That's okay Jax; you can call her babe if you like."

His hand mused up Quin's hair once more, and his loud laughter filled the kitchen. "You're a good friend, Quin; not too many guys would let another man fuck their girl." He gave Quin's leg a quick squeeze and turned to leave. "Stay on the counter until I get back." The order was to see if Quin would obey him. If he did then, Quin would receive many more commands tonight.

Jax opened the bedroom door to see Ashley waiting for him as he instructed. The maid's outfit was perfect. The tiny black and white lacy apron couldn't contain her massive bare tits. The black mesh stockings came to her mid-thigh, adorned with little white bows that matched the one in her red hair. He wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her.

"Turn around," he said.

Ashley couldn't stop smiling, she felt sexy in the tiny dress, and her pussy was getting wet. She spun around and wiggled her naked ass at him. "I love it, Jax!"

"Damn you're so fucking hot! I'm going to fuck your cunt right in front of Quin and make him lick you clean! Let's go."

Jax was pleased to see Quin perched on the kitchen island as he ordered. "Okay, Quin here she is!" he exclaimed as he stood aside and Ashley strutted into the kitchen on her high heels.

"Do you like it, Quin!" Ashley exclaimed as she spun in front of him. "I bought it just for you!"

Quin had to admit she did look good, especially that fat ass of hers. "You look amazing, Ashley!"

"I know!" Ashley squealed as she ran to him and stood between his open legs. "I can't seem to keep my tits covered!" she laughed as she covered her tits again. "Oh well, you don't mind if Jax sees them do you?"

Jax had talked to Ashley about how to control Quin with small steps. Making him agree to the little things would lead to bigger and bigger concessions.

Quin sulked and turned his head to look at Jax. "No, I guess not. He said you're fucking him all the time."

"Of course, I am silly! You've seen how big his cock is! Jax said tonight is going to be your lucky night too!"

All of a sudden, Quin's demeanor changed from sour to sweet. "Really? Is that true, Jax?" Quin said excitedly.

"You bet little buddy! Tonight you get to taste my cum!"

"See!" Ashley beamed. "We both get to please Jax!" She threw her arms around Quin's neck and gave him a big hug. "Isn't that amazing?"

"Group hug!" bellowed Jax as he squeezed Ashley between them. His hands found Ashley's tits, and he kissed her neck. "Damn, I love your big tits!" He said as he pinched her nipples and bit her neck. "Quin, you play with one, and I will play with the other one!"

Tits weren't Quin's thing, but he did what Jax asked. Ashley pulled back a little, and he mimicked what Jax was doing to Ashley's right tit.

"Hmm, nice," Ashley moaned. "You boys know what a girl likes!"

"Okay Quin her nipple needs a quick suck then we can eat," Jax said.

Ashley held Quin's head against her breast forcing him to suck longer than he wanted to. He tried pulling back, but she wouldn't let him. "That's a good boy!" Ashley said when she let him go and stepped back from the counter. "Why don't you boys go get comfortable in the living room, and I will dish out supper?"

"Thanks, sweetie," Jax said as he spanked her bare ass then pulled her back into his arms and kissed her mouth. The kiss lasted and lasted until Jax heard Quin jump down from the counter.

"Sorry, little buddy, besides being a great cocksucker your girl is a fantastic kisser!" He was taking advantage of Quin's future expectations tonight. He threw his arm around Quin's shoulder. "Okay, let's leave Ashley to her work and have a man to man talk."

Jax directed Quin to the living room. "Get comfortable, take off your suit jacket and tie. We're all going to get very close tonight!" he laughed.

Quin sat on the couch in his white dress shirt and pleated brown pin-striped dress slacks. He watched Jax turn on the stereo, and the room filled with the soft sounds of jazz. All he could think about was sucking Jax's cock and eating his cum. He wondered if Ashley would be shocked. It bothered him a little that she and Jax were having sex, especially if it was all the time like Jax told him. After all, she was his fiancée. He forgot all about it when Jax sat right next to him, so close he was almost on top of him.

Jax put his arm around Quin's shoulder and pulled him close. He heard Quin moan softly at the show of affection as Quin rested his head on his chest. "So little buddy, tell me all about your day. I still have no idea what you do."

Quin knew everything he did was confidential, but this was different; Jax was a friend. "Well, right now, I am working on a hostile take-over between two companies."

"Hostile? I don't understand?"

He was pleased to be able to explain what he did to Jax. "I represent a company that wants to buy a competing company. The only problem is the competing company doesn't want to sell."

"Wow! You must have to be very smart to make that happen." Jax said as he squeezed Quin's shoulder. "But doesn't all this affect the stock prices? I mean someone has to lose."

"Yeah, that's right! You got it! The stock price of the hostile company usually falls, but the target company shares take off as the acquiring company has to pay a premium to make the deal fly. There are exceptions, of course, as in the case of a company that's been losing money and it's stock price has suffered. Then, being acquired might be the only way for shareholders to get some of their investment back."

"So, what is the situation you are working on at the moment? Is the target company losing money?"

"No, they are solid; in fact, they are much bigger than the acquiring company. The little company is trying to take over the big company."

"So, what kind of companies are these?"

Quin laughed. "You're not going to believe this, but they are in the human waste business."

"What? Like in shit and piss?"

"Yes," Quin laughed, "both companies rent out port-a-potties. Two brothers had a falling out ten years ago, and the younger brother forced the older brother out of a company called,'Oh Johnny!' Their headquarters are in New York."

Quin could see Jax was interested, so he continued. "'Oh Johnny!' covers the entire east coast and has an annual income of around fifty million. They are among the largest five waste companies in America.

"Well, little buddy, that is fascinating! Who knew shit could be such a big business," Jax exclaimed. "So who is the little guy coming after them?"

"Well, the older brother came to LA and started up ' Here's Johnny!' and grew it into the largest waste company on the west coast. They did twenty million last year. Now, he wants to take over his younger brother's company."

Jax pondered what Quin had told him. It was the perfect scenario; the pissed off older brother wanted revenge and would stop at nothing. That meant he would gladly pay way more than his little brother's company was worth it. "So, does the older brother have a chance? I mean he is a light-weight compared to his younger brother."

Quin knew he shouldn't be telling Jax all this, but he loved how Jax's eyes stared intently at him. "He does. I'm doing up the proposal, and he will be offering a twenty percent bonus of the current stock price. I'm sure the shareholders will jump all over that. But, if they don't, the older brother will go to thirty percent. The shareholders will never turn down that much profit."

"When is all this supposed to happen?" Jax asked.

"In a couple of weeks," Quin said. "The older brother will have his financing secured by then."

"You're amazing, Quin!" Jax gushed. "Hey! Maybe we can do this every night! Would you like that?"

Quin was beyond excited at seeing Jax every night. He tentatively put his hand on Jax's thigh and leaned into to him. "I would love that Jax!"

"Well, don't you two look cute!" Ashley announced as she brought in their plates on a silver platter. "If I didn't know better, I would think you were lovers!" she laughed.

"Well, the night is still young!" Jax laughed. "Quin was teaching me all about a hostile takeover. It's just like the first time I had sex with you! At first, you were reluctant, but after you got a taste of my cock, you couldn't get enough! Quin, I can't wait to show you how good Ashley can suck my cock!"

"Oh Jax, Quin doesn't want to see me suck your cock. Do you Quin?" Ashley asked with a big smile.

Quin looked from Ashley in her skimpy outfit to Jax in his tight tee-shirt. He would have preferred it if Ashley wasn't part of the group, but, it looked like he didn't have a choice. "I guess it would be alright," Quin said. "But, I think I can suck him better than you." Quin bragged. He wanted Jax to know he was willing.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Jax laughed. "I love a little competition! Maybe we will have a contest tonight, and see who is the best cocksucker."

"Okay," Ashley laughed, "but let's eat before the food gets cold. We can have playtime after. Is that okay, Quin?"

Both of Ashley's tits were exposed as she handed him his plate. "Sounds great! I can't wait!" Quin enthusiastically said as he thought of sucking on Jax's big cock.

Jax slid over and patted the couch next to him. "Hey sweetie, sit between your two favorite men!"

"Oh, Jax!" Ashley gushed. "I may be engaged to Quin, but you're my favorite." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips as he pinched her nipple.

"See I told you, Quin, your girl is a tiger!"

"Grrr," Ashley purred.

Ashley and Jax enjoyed a laugh as they ignored Quin then dug into the Chinese food. They were feeding each other from their plates between kisses.

"You know Quin, eating Chinese is just like eating pussy. A half-hour later you want to do it again! Especially Ashley's tasty cunt!"

"Jax! You shouldn't say that kind of thing in front of Quin!"

"Why not? Did he tell you he wants to be my bottom?"

"I don't know what that is?" questioned Ashley as she looked at Quin. "What does he mean Quin?"

Quin was sulking as he watched them having fun without him. He didn't know what Ashley would think of him or if she would still want to marry him if he told her the truth. After all that had happened, it didn't seem like she minded. "I want Jax to fuck my ass." There he said it as he waited to see what Ashley would say.

"Really! That's fantastic! I mean Jax already fucks my ass, so it makes sense that he fucks yours too."

Quin let out a big sigh. "Does it feel good, Ashley? I mean Jax's cock is so big!"

Ashley leaned over and kissed Quin on his cheek. "You have no idea!" she gushed. "Maybe if you're good he will fuck your ass too. Right Jax?"

Jax put his empty plate on the coffee table next to Quin's. "Stand up and take off all your clothes."

When Quin hesitated Ashley encouraged him. "Do it, Quin; you have to listen to Jax if you want this to work out between us."

Quin wasn't sure who the 'us' were. Slowly he stood up and removed the rest of his clothes, setting them on the armchair. Naked and afraid, he stood before them. Jax stared at him with those steely grey eyes taking in his exposed body.

"I still can't believe how small your cock is!" Jax said. "Turn around. Now bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

He was embarrassed about doing this in front of Ashley, but she was right. He had to listen to Jax if he wanted to be a part of the group.

"What do you think Ashley, is that an ass worthy of my cock?"

"He has a cute ass, Jax; it looks nice and tight. But I think Quin has to earn it. Just like I did."

"Okay, go get the outfit I bought for Quin. Make sure you bring everything in."

Ashley jumped up and hustled to the main bedroom. Her bare fat ass wiggling in her high heels.

Quin went to get up. "No, stay just like that. I have a surprise for you." Jax ordered.

When she returned, Ashley had two large bags filled with items from the sex shop. She placed them on the couch next to Jax. "What should we start with first?" asked Ashley.

Jax rummaged through the bag until he found the pink butt plug. They had the choice of a small, medium, or large, and Jax decided on the large one. "Here, have Quin suck this to get it wet then push it in his ass."

"Oh, Quin isn't this exciting!" Ashley sang as she held the dildo in front of his mouth. "You won't believe the things Jax can do with his cock! Now be a good little boy and suck."

Quin's arms were getting tired holding his ass cheeks open, but he didn't want to disappoint Jax by letting go. The bright pink pear-shaped butt plug almost glowed. He opened his mouth, and Ashley pushed, making him gag. He wanted to yell at her but knew it would be foolish and detrimental to pleasing Jax.

"What do you think, Jax? Is it wet enough?" Ashley said as she held up the pink rubber dildo. Each of the four consecutive round balls was slick with Quin's saliva.

"That should be enough lubrication if not, it's his fault. Come round and stick it up Quin's ass."

"Really? I get to do it?" Ashley said excitedly. "Okay, Quin here goes! Wow, all the way in the first time!"

The pain hit Quin hard, and his stomach knotted up. "Fuck! You could have gone slowly!" he yelled.

The broad handle of the butt plug was tight against Quin's ass. Jax reached into the bag and brought out the wide paddle. "Ashley, Quin gets two swats on his ass for being rude."

"Sorry Quin, but you were rude," Ashley said condescendingly. "Please move your hands." She lined up the paddle and spanked his ass as hard as she could. Quin's ass instantly went red. "One more for my little boy!" The second smack was so loud; Ashley was sure the neighbors heard it.

"Are you going to be good, Quin?" asked Jax. "Or do we need to keep going?"

"I'm sorry, Jax, please no more!" Quin begged.

He pulled out the frilly pink sissy panties made especially for men. "Here put these on," Jax said.

Quin stood up in pain and turned towards Jax. His mouth fell open at the sight of the panties. He almost said no, but the look in Jax's eyes made his words vanish. They fit tight on his small body, the sack in the front held his tiny cock and balls, the edge of the panties had a frilly lace fringe, and there were two black bows at the sides. He had never dressed up like this before, and it felt strange and exciting at the same time.

"Now the matching bra," Jax said as he pulled it from the bag.

Ashley helped Quin put it on and fastened the bra in the back. There were cutouts for his nipples, and the lacy material shone in the light.

"One more thing," Jax said as he pulled out a furry pink neck collar.

Once more, Ashley assisted Quin. The collar had several rings on it that would be used later for the leash and nipple clamps.

"What do you think Ashley, does he look cute enough to fuck?"

"Oh Quin, I'm almost jealous of how sexy you look!"

Jax smiled at Quin, revealing his deep cheek dimples in his five o'clock shadow. "You're right he does look kind of sexy," Jax said. "Why don't you dance to music so I can see how you move?"

Ashley started swaying to the music, and Quin joined her. "Come sit beside me, Ashley."

Quin grimaced as the butt plug dug into his spanked ass as he danced for them. Ashley snuggled up to Jax and rubbed his cock through his tight jeans. Jax never stopped looking at him as he danced. The beating in his heart accelerated as Jax opened his pants and slid them down his legs. Ashley pulled them off completely, and Jax's hard cock was proudly on display.

"See Quin, you did this," Jax said as he stroked his cock. Quin wasn't the cause of his erection, at least not directly, but Jax wanted him to think so. "If you're a good little boy, I may let you suck me."

"I will Jax, whatever you want I'll do it!" Quin beamed as he continued to dance while looking at the massive cock in front of him. "Anything!"

"Hand me my phone Ashley; I want to take a video of Quin dancing for me while you suck my cock."

He had them now, both of them. They would do whatever he wanted. Quin was getting into the dancing now as he twirled and shimmed. He didn't have to remind Ashley how to suck a cock as she took all of him down her throat. He smiled inside as he thought of what Bart would say if he saw his son dancing around in a pink bra and panties. Time to ramp it up again.

"Nice Quin, very sexy!" Jax praised. "Time to fuck an ass! Let's see, Ashley or you?"

Please, please let it be me thought Quin as Jax was making up his mind.

Jax reached into the bag and brought out the leash. "Ashley attach this to Quin's collar."