The Fixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, perfect!" Jax exclaimed holding up the green and black plaid mini-dress. "Put this on, and you are not allowed to wear panties."

"Yes, sir," Ashley said. She shimmied into the undersized dress, tugging harshly to get it over her hips. The last time she had worn the dress was her freshman year, and she was at least ten pounds heavier now. With the last tug, she succeeded. Even though she was semi-clothed, she felt naked. The sheer top left her soft belly exposed above the tiny dress. She stood as Jax walked around her, inspecting her silently. When he lifted the back of her dress, she expected him to molest her; when he didn't, she was a little disappointed.

"Let's go," he ordered, then walked out of the room. Ashley quickly put on some sandals from her closet and hurried to follow. She wanted to grab a sweater to cover up but didn't want to make Jax angry.

The elevator ride to the parking level was quiet as Jax thought of his next steps. Ashley kept self-consciously tugging her dress down to hide her nakedness until he growled and gave her a stern look. In the underground parking, he ignored her expression of awe as he held the door open for her to get into his sporty roadster. The radio blasted out old rock songs as he drove in silence. Jax liked to go fast and ran several yellow lights; he could see out of the corner of his eye that Ashley was hanging on tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Toys

The sex shop was busy for a Saturday morning. Most of the customers were men, and they couldn't help looking at Ashley; some of them even discretely followed them around the store. Ashley was certainly the youngest woman in the store, and her skimpy attire drew all the perverts to her light. They had fun browsing the aisles looking at all the items, occasionally picking up something and laughing at how Quin would love it. Pretty soon, Ashley forgot how exposed she was and got into shopping mode.

She picked out a leather collar with pink Rhinestones; it had two chains attached with nipple clamps, and added it to her basket. "This will go good with the flogger and butt plug," she laughed, "what do you think about the pink handcuffs?"

"Get them," Jax laughed, "now pick out a strap-on dildo."

Ashley bent over to pick one up and heard a groan behind her. She smiled at the older man watching her knowing she had flashed her ass and cunt at him. Worriedly she looked at Jax, but he encouraged her on. It was exciting to be so free, so she bent over again, spreading her legs wider, and holding the pose.

"Get over here!" Jax directed his comments at the old man. "I bet you would like to touch her, wouldn't you?"

The drool running down the old man's chin said it all, but he was also terrified. He hesitated, thinking he was going to get beat up by the tall, muscular man. "Is this a trick question?" he asked, alternating his eyes from the young woman's exposed ass and cunt to the giant's hard grey eyes.

"No trick. Pick a hole. Finger her until I say to stop."

The old man still hesitated, worried he was about to receive a beating. The woman was so beautiful, so young. He decided on her pussy, pushing a finger in slowly, expecting a fist to hit his head any second. When it didn't happen, he added a second finger. "Her pussy is nice and tight!" he moaned.

"Go faster," said Jax. "If you can make her cum I may let you fuck her."

"Really?" he exclaimed. His wrinkled arthritic bent fingers were doing their best. The exertion was making him pant, but all he could think about was how lucky he was. Even if this beautiful woman didn't want to cum, this was the best day of his life.

Ashley looked up at Jax to see if he was serious. Would he let an ugly old man fuck her? The fingers in her cunt felt good, but she wasn't getting excited. She trained her eyes on Jax's and gave her head a little shake sideways. She was starting to cramp up and put her hands on her knees for support.

"Sorry, looks like you lose. Do you want my girl to suck your fingers clean, or do you want to do it?"

He brought his bent fingers to his nose; it was the aroma of a goddess. "Maybe both if that's okay mister?" He didn't want to push his luck, but he had to try.

Ashley stood up and turned to face the wrinkled-up man. He was much shorter than her; he had no hair and an extremely large nose and ears. Personal hygiene was not high on his list as he smelled bad, and the number of hair strands coming out of his nose and ears was astonishing. When he smiled at her, she saw he only had a few teeth left, and they were stained a deep orange from heavy smoking. She shivered in disgust.

Fuck he thought she must be a slut; her body is shaking with pleasure. "Here you go sweetie," he said as he presented his fingers to her mouth. "Show me what your mouth can do."

When Jax nodded approval, she sucked the nicotine-stained fingers. "Hmm, good." She loved the taste of her cunt, even if it was on an old man's fingers. After sucking his fingers for less than a minute, he let out a moan, and she heard Jax's loud laughter. The old man had just come in his pants.

"Well, looks like you got to come after all," Jax laughed. "Just how old are you?"

The toothless smile spread across his face as he looked up at the muscled man. "I turned eighty-nine last week! Today was the best birthday gift I ever got!"

"Ha, ha, you're welcome. What do you say to the nice man Ashley?"

Ashley sensed Jax had a good side to his personality as she looked at the dimples in his amused face. "Thank you, sir; your bent fingers touched me in so many different places. I hope I didn't suck on them too hard; I love the taste of my cunt."

The old man's laughter turned into a coughing fit, and Ashley was sure he was going to puke up a lung. Finally, he got himself under control. "Sorry, the doctors said I don't have much time left. Too many cigarettes. Thanks to you I could go tomorrow a happy man!"

Ashley suddenly felt very sorry for him and kissed him on his cheek. "I'm glad I could make you happy."

"Me too," Jax agreed, "take care, old-timer."

They watched him shuffle off to a corner of the store towards another man just as old. He turned once and waved at them before talking excitedly to his friend. It was funny to see the look of confusion on his friend's face and disbelief. Ashley blew him a kiss, and the friend knew his story was true.

"Do we need anything else?" Jax asked, taking back the moment.

Ashley looked around the store thinking what else would make Quinlan squirm. She spotted some costumes one aisle over. "I've always wanted a sexy costume. Maybe a maid or nurses outfit?"

Jax's loud laughter once more had everyone looking in their direction. "Okay, let's get both," he chuckled. "You can wear the maid costume tonight. I can't wait to see the look on Quin's face!"

The clerk at the till was a mature woman with pink hair. She had to be three hundred pounds at least. "Well, you two sure caused a stir today," she said with a big frown on her face. "I was going to kick you out, but it seemed Stanley was having a good time. Your display was disgusting! You should both be ashamed of yourselves. You're nothing but perverts! I should have called the cops on you and your white trash slut!"

Ashley blushed. Jax fixed his steel stare at the obnoxious woman. "Do you have glory-holes here? I would love to stick my cock down your fat face," Jax said, "I'm sure you would love my ten-inch dick."

The store clerk's mouth dropped open in shock; no one talked to her like that. She looked at the large number of items he wanted to purchase and bit her tongue. Her husband would kill her if he learned she kicked out someone who was going to spend so much money in their store. "Fuck you!" she said as she started to ring in the items. The big man was intimating as he stared at her with an evil look in his eyes. She didn't doubt if given a chance; he would fuck her face. In spite of her fear, she wondered if he did have a ten-inch dick.

Jax used his credit card to pay for all the new treasures. Ashley gathered up the four bags and waited for Jax. He was still staring at the woman behind the counter. "I've changed my mind," he said loudly, causing everyone in the store to look his way. He leaned forward on the counter, "I think you need a good fuck. Maybe I'll drag you in the back and have Stanley and his buddy double team you. I'm sure they wouldn't mind fucking someone as fat like you."

Ashley watched the woman start to shake. Jax even scared her. She could see the other customers gathering around, waiting to see if he really would do that.

"Please no, I'm sorry," the clerk begged. This man was insane.

"You run a sex shop you stupid bitch, what gives you the right to be judgmental to someone having some fun?" He hated hypocritical people; he looked around and saw Stanley was watching them. "Stanley get over here and bring your friend!"

The clerk reached for the phone but jumped back when Jax slammed his palm down on the counter. "Don't you fucking dare!"

The crazed look in the huge man's eyes made the clerk cringe back in fear. She could see a vein in his forehead pulsing. "I'm sorry," she said again, hoping he would accept her apology. Stanley and Charlie stood beside him, and so did the rest of the other customers. "Please don't!"

Jax kept his eyes on the clerk drilling a hole into her head. "Stanley, if you were going to fuck this fat piece of shit which hole would you want to use?"

Stanley had never liked Miriam; she always made him feel small and made fun of his choice in magazines and videos. "I would fuck her dirty mouth!" he loudly said with a smile on his face. "She has a mean mouth!"

"What about your friend?"

Charlie looked on in dismay. He didn't want to get involved, but he didn't want to make the big man mad. "I like her fat ass," he finally revealed. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to fuck an ass that big." He watched Miriam look at him and shake her head.

"The choice is yours," Jax said to the fat clerk, "we can do this here and let everyone watch or we can go in the back room. But it's going to happen!"

"That's rape! I'll have you and everyone else arrested!"

Jax looked around at all the people gathered around him. "Maybe, but it will be your word against everyone else in the store. We'll say you begged them to fuck you," Jax sneered. "Now get up and lead the way or I swear I will drag your fat ass down the aisle!"

Miriam looked at Ashley for support. The pretty young woman looked as scared as she felt. "Please help me!" she begged as she looked at Ashley. "He's a monster!" Her shoulders sank in defeat when the girl shook her head no.

The woman's attempt to sway Ashley didn't amuse Jax. "I guess you want to this out here then," he said as he stepped around the counter. "Ashley go lock the front door."

"No! Wait!" Miriam exclaimed. She could see all the other customers were smiling at her misfortune. She had been mean to every one of the customers in the store, and she saw some even took out their cell phones in anticipation. None of these people would take her side. Defeated, she looked up at Jax, "please, let's go in the back."

Jax's fury had taken him to a new level. "Get undressed and walk naked to the back."

There was no give in his eyes. Slowly Miriam undid her blouse exposing gigantic tits. She set the blouse on her chair and undid her bra.

"Fuck!" Stanley exclaimed. "Look at the size of those tits!"

She looked around, and everyone had their cell phones pointed at her taking pictures and videos.

"Hold up your fat tits and tell us what you want," Jax said with a threat in his steely gaze.

She could scream and yell, but somehow she knew it wouldn't matter to everyone in the room. "I want Stanley to fuck my mouth and Charlie to fuck my ass."

"Fuck yeah!" Stanley exclaimed. "But you have to say please." He didn't want to wait until they were in the backroom. He hustled around the counter until he was right in front of Miriam. "Now ask me nicely," he laughed as he pinched her pink nipples.

"Please, Stanley, will you let me suck your cock?"

Stanley couldn't wait, he grabbed Miriam's hair and pulled her out from behind the counter, making her lean over. "Charlie, pull her pants down while she sucks my cock."

Everyone moved out of the way and formed a circle around Miriam. Stanley lowered his pants and dirty underwear, exposing a surprisingly big cock; cum coated from his recent episode with Ashley. "Start sucking you fat pig!"

Charlie had Miriam's pants and enormous panties pooled around her ankles. He pulled out his cock and started wanking it to get hard. He never knew Miriam had such a beautiful ass. He spread her ass cheeks apart and could see she didn't wipe very good. Using some of her smears for lube, he pushed in. "Oh god, she has a tight ass!" he exclaimed, "I don't think I can last long!"

"Me next!" said a different guy, "she deserves this and more!"

Jax and Ashley watched as each customer wanted to get a piece of the fat clerk. Even the women got involved with items from the store shelf. It looked like everyone felt the same way as he did about the rude clerk.

Once Charlie had finished, he traded places with Stanley and made Miriam suck his dirty cock clean. Before long, all her customers were fucking Miriam. One woman, in particular, used a very long dildo in her fat ass and swore at Miriam the whole time. Miriam had made a lot of enemies.

Jax laughed at Miriam's situation, and before he ushered Ashley out of the store, he pulled Miriam's head up to look at him. "Serves you right for being such a bitch! I hope your video ends up on the internet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley Decides

Ashley sat quietly in Jax's fancy car as he drove them back to the apartment. Now that she witnessed how cruel he could be, she was even more afraid of him. Maybe she should walk away from Quinlan and away from Jax. It was only the thought of giving up the million dollars Jax promised that was too hard to resist. Her best course of action was to make sure she kept him pleased.

The entire trip was silent, other than the radio. Ashley looked at Jax several times, but he never acknowledged she was even in the car. As soon as they entered his apartment, Jax pushed her against the wall. "On your knees, watching that fat excuse of a woman get fucked made me horny."

Ashley collapsed to her knees and undid Jax's tight jeans, pulling them and his underwear down his muscular legs. She had never met any man as horny as Jax. Damn, he was big, she thought as his cock bounced out. She did her best not to gag as she sucked him, but it was a hopeless cause.

"Fuck woman you're getting worse instead of better! Put your hands down and look at me."

Jax had the same look in his eyes as he did in the sex shop. She didn't get a chance to say sorry as he pushed hard. His cock was buried in her throat, blocking off her air supply. Just before she fainted, he pulled out.

"I'm tired of your pathetic attempts. Maybe you don't want the million dollars? Maybe I should give your sex tape to Bart and let him deal with you?"

He stood over her glaring down. She tried to speak, but her words came out in a hoarse whisper.

"Now show me why I shouldn't throw you out!"

Ashley had never been so scared and turned on at the same time. Her mouth circled his cock, and she threw her body at him, driving his cock past her gag reflex until her nose touched his tight belly.

"Good girl, now go faster."

She did. Faster than she thought she could. Each time her nose touched Jax's belly, she moaned. Something was happening to her, sucking Jax's cock was making her cunt wet. She remembered her friend Cora telling her this would happen, but she never believed it was possible.

"Look at me!"

She looked up as Jax held her head in his big hands. He fucked her throat faster until he exploded. He never blinked once as he shot his load down her throat, he also never smiled. There was nothing to swallow; his cum went straight into her stomach. She hoped he was pleased, even if his face didn't indicate he was.

Jax pulled out and looked at his cock. He loved having a big cock that stayed hard even after he came. "Lick me clean; then we can get to work making you a millionaire."

The thought of being rich swirled in her head as she licked Jax's cock and even his big balls. She would keep licking him until he stopped her. The last thing she wanted was for Jax to give up on her. She kept peeking up at him to see if he was smiling.

"You're learning, but I hate that I have to keep reminding you what your role is." Jax pulled her head away. "This is the last time I am going to warn you. The next time you disappoint me will be your last."

She watched Jax do up his pants and leave her on the floor without looking back. Her heart was beating so fast she was in danger of having a heart attack. Was she supposed to stay here? She waited five minutes, and when he didn't come back, she slowly made her way into the apartment. She found him in the second bedroom on the computer.

"Okay, here's what I want you to do," Jax said without looking at Ashley. "Analyze each of the companies on this list and tell me which one you like best and why. We are going to buy stock in the best of the best. Each of these companies is involved in a merger or acquisition with Bart and Quin's company. Obviously I don't need to tell you not to say anything to Quin about what we are doing. I'm going to take a shower."

Jax walked away, leaving her with no further instructions; he didn't even look at her. She sat down in the warm chair and studied the list of companies. There was no particular industry; each company was different than the others. She hit the print button to have a copy of the list then opened her best friend, Google. She loved looking at company numbers; accounting came easily to her.

The hot water was soothing, both to his body and mind. The fat bitch in the sex shop had pushed his button just a little too hard. The only good thing to come out of his burning rage is that he finally got Ashley to realize the consequences of not pleasing him. Now he would see if she was as good an investigative accountant as he was led to believe. And later tonight he would see how far Quin was ready to go in helping them make a fortune.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He liked to look at his naked body, flexing his muscles, making poses. The tattoos seemed strange to him, but they were also growing on him. Maybe he would get a few once these disappeared. He played with his cock until he was semi-hard. Knowing Ashley was in the next room and available to him brought him to full mast. He walked naked to the other bedroom and stood in the doorway. Ashley was working away and didn't notice him. "Getting anywhere?" he asked.

Ashley jumped at Jax's voice; the research had her fully engaged. As soon as she saw he was naked and sporting a huge hard-on, she stood up. "How do you want me, sir?"

"Get undressed and lean over the bed."

The only other woman who had this effect on him was Cora. He seemed always to be horny when he was with either of them. Ashley never said another word as she undressed and bent over the bed, spreading her legs wide open for him.

He saw she was wet in anticipation of his cock. He slapped her ass hard. "Lift your ass." Slowly he pushed his cock into her cunt, enjoying how tight she was. He grabbed onto her muffin handles and pushed in. He felt her cunt pulsing on his cock as he held still. They only had a half-hour before Quin would be here so this was going to be a quick-release fuck.

Ashley came as soon as Jax put his big cock in her cunt. She loved his size and how much he stretched her. Most of all, she loved how he took control and used her body. When he started to fuck her with fury, she couldn't hold back and creamed again on his cock just before he came inside her. Jax had never come this quickly. She wanted to think it was because of her, but she knew that would be a lie. Jax did what he wanted, and it had nothing to do with her.