The Fixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you're awake little buddy!" Jax said as he looked at Quin's surprised face. "I told you your girl was addicted to my cock. She woke me up, begging to be fucked." He leaned over and messed up Quin's hair, "man, look at those big tits of hers bounce!"

"Look! My little boy has a hard-on!" Ashley exclaimed. "He likes watching me get fucked."

Quin watched Jax's long thick cock disappear and appear in Ashley's cunt. She would suspend her body in the air then drive down hard. He wished Jax was fucking him instead of her. He couldn't help getting hard; it wasn't from Ashley; it was from Jax's cock.

Jax looked at Quin's tiny hard-on and the forlorn look on his face. He could see the lust in his eyes and the inability to do anything about it. "This is your lucky day Quin," Jax said as Ashley continued to bounce on his cock. "After I come in your girl's cunt I'm going to let you taste my cum by sucking her clean! What do you say to me?"

"Thank you," Quin mumbled in defeat. He didn't want to have Ashley's slimy hole on his face again, but he knew better than to argue with Jax.

"Come a big one," Ashley moaned, "my little boy needs to learn how to suck his mamma's cunt." She was playing games with Quin's mind, turning him into a little sissy boy. "If he doesn't do a good job, can I hurt him? Maybe use the nipple clamps on his tiny balls?"

Jax could see Ashley was getting excited to use Quin again, or maybe she wanted to bully him. Either way, he was okay with it. Her cunt tightened up when she spoke of hurting Quin. "Maybe," Jax said, "I want to see how motivated my little buddy is to be part of our group. Now stop talking and show me you deserve my cock!"

Ashley's curvy body shook with desire as she forgot all about Quin and concentrated on Jax. She could feel his cock bottom out, hitting something deep inside her, but she ignored the pain. The fear of not pleasing Jax was an emotional cost she couldn't endure. His stoic expression spoke volumes, he was testing her again, and the weight of disappointment ran through her mind. It felt like she had endured sexual starvation with Quin, and now she was dizzy with a pang of a deep hunger for Jax.

There was no rush to come, Jax enjoyed watching Ashley ride his cock. He twisted her nipples to open her eyes, enjoying the lust in them. Her red hair was all over the place free to follow her body contortions. He twisted harder, and she came on his cock, unable to hold back any longer. Cora was right about Ashley's sensitive nipples. The tears in her eyes were contradicting the sheer and immense pleasure radiating in her body.

"Your girl just came all over my cock," laughed Jax as he looked over at Quin, "and now I am going to leave a present in her cunt for you."

Jax pulled Ashley to his chest, to control her vibrating body. He grabbed each of her ass cheeks and drove his cock in hard and fast. She grunted out with each thrust, her head buried in his neck, whispering how wonderful it felt into his ear. He pounded into her, using her body for his pleasure, not hers. He slipped two fingers into Ashley's ass, and it brought back memories of fucking Cora. When his cock exploded, his mind pictured Cora above him.

"Okay," Jax said as he pushed Ashley off, "time to give my little buddy his morning protein drink."

Ashley mounted Quin's face in a sixty-nine position. "Suck mama's cunt," she said as she grabbed Quin's balls. "If you disappoint me I'm going to crush your balls!" To prove her point, she squeezed down suddenly.

Jax watched Quin's tongue go into overdrive lapping up all his cum as it drooled out of Ashley's cunt. The thought of fucking Cora had enhanced his load.

"I'm going to the gym," Jax said, "Quin you stay here and make your mama happy. If I find out you caused trouble for her, the consequences will be harsh. Do I make my self clear?"

Ashley lifted so Quin could talk. "Yes sir," Quin said, "I'll make mamma happy, I promise." Before he could say anymore, Ashley ground her cunt over his nose and mouth.

Jax grabbed a handful of Ashley's long red hair. "I don't want you to stop fucking your little boy until I get back. Have fun!"

"Thank you," Ashley said, looking at his messy cock, "do you want me to clean your cock before you go?"

"Next time," Jax said as he walked to towards the bathroom.

Ashley marveled at Jax's physique, so powerful and sexy at the same time. The tattoos covering his body turned her on, as did his long brown hair and the continual five o'clock beard. He was tough-looking, and she had no doubt he could hold his own in a fight. The difference between Jax and Quin bordered on comedic. She gave Quin's tiny balls another squeezed just for the fun of it, and he reciprocated by driving his tongue deeper. It was going to be fun using Quin until Jax disappeared out of her life. She leaned down and sucked on his tiny hard-on, giving him a playful bite. Yes, it was going to a lot of fun.

Neither Ashley nor Quin noticed when he left the bedroom. He had a lot to think about now that Quin was under his control as well. The first thing he needed was access to Quin's work computers; then he would start investing big dollars on sure things. Ashley would still be his analytical accountant, but with Quin's help, they could streamline the process. He was sure Quin would put up some resistance, but the sex tapes and his desire to have sex with him would dissolve his objections. Besides, he had a feeling that Quin wasn't that in love with his dad's firm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Possibilities

Jax was engrossed in his thoughts as he walked into the condo complex gym. He was surprised to see a couple working out together, especially at five-thirty in the morning.

"Jax!" Ayanna shouted as he entered the room, "What a nice surprise!"

The older guy beside Ayanna appeared to be in good shape. They were on the treadmill machines, running side by side. He was slightly taller than Ayanna.

"This is my husband, Tony. Tony this is Jax, the new tenant I mentioned to you."

"Hi!" Tony said in an upbeat tone. "My wife said she was hoping to get you in the sack. You're not ignoring her, are you?"

The absurdity of the situation caused Jax to burst out in a deep laugh. Nothing like coming right out and saying I want you to fuck my wife. When Jax gathered his wits, he gave Tony a closer once over. He was probably in his late forties, with a shaved bald head, almost handsome, with a groomed black mustache. He had a runners build, lean with long legs. They made an odd couple, but so did most couples.

"Well, that's one way to greet someone!" Jax laughed. "Ayanna mentioned you had an open relationship."

Ayanna batted her eyelashes at Jax. "And you never called me," she crooned in a sexy voice. "You promised to show me all your hidden tattoos! Don't you want to fuck me?"

Not too often was Jax took back or at a loss for words. Today was one of those times.

"I think we may have embarrassed Jax," Tony said with a big smile on his face. "Look, if you want to fuck my wife, you have my blessing. But be careful she can be a tiger when she gets wound up!"

"Oh Tony, don't scare Jax off!" Ayanna laughed.

Jax thought about Ashley and Quin in his apartment and the arrangement they had. "Well, thanks," Jax laughed. "And yes, I would love to fuck your wife. Does she like anal?"

This time it was Tony who burst out laughing. "I like the way you think!" he chuckled. "She loves it! Oh, you two are going to have a grand time! I might even join you the odd time if you don't mind. She loves to be double penetrated."

Ayanna was nodding her head in agreement. "I do!" she confirmed.

"What about girl on girl? Do you like that too?" Jax asked as he smiled at her. He was thinking of inviting Ayanna to his place tonight to share Ashley and Quin with him.

"See! I told you I had a good feeling about Jax!" Ayanna gushed. "I would love that!"

"You're always right Y," Tony said. "What were you thinking, Jax?"

"Well, I have a couple of house guests at the moment that I know Ayanna will love. Would tonight around seven pm work?"

"Of course, it would!" Tony blurted out. "Right, Y?"

Ayanna smiled at the two men before stepping off the moving treadmill. "My shorts are wet just thinking about it. I've had so many fantasies of you fucking me, right, Tony?"

"Y said she thinks you have a big cock. Is that true?" Tony asked. "I've got a solid eight inches!"

"Mines longer and thicker," Jax bragged.

Ayanna stepped closer to Jax and put her hand down the front of his shorts. "Fuck! He's hung like a horse! Damn, I want to drop to my knees and suck him right now!"

The laughter from the three of them echoed in the room. Ayanna was stroking Jax's cock as she tried to pull his shorts down. Jax grabbed her wrists to prevent her from accomplishing her task. "Sorry, that's going to have to wait," he laughed.

"Party pooper!" she laughed. "Tony's nickname for me is Y, your welcome to call me that too." Ayanna brought her fingers to her nose. "I smell a woman on you," she said.

"My houseguest," Jax smiled, "you're going to love her and her fiancé."

"Damn!" Tony exclaimed. "Does the fiancé know your fucking his future wife?"

"Let's just say we have an agreement," Jax laughed.

"Now I wish I wasn't working at the hospital tonight!" Tony said. "Maybe next time we can host?"

"Sounds good," Jax said, "I need to start my workout. So, tonight at seven pm?"

"Do you want me to bring anything?" Ayanna asked.

"If you have any favorite toys, bring them along. Otherwise, I'm sure I have it covered."

Ayanna stood on her toes and gave Jax a big kiss. "I can't wait!" she said.

Jax wandered over to the weights and began his routine. Today he was concentrating on arms. He liked to alternate each day to give his muscles a one day break. He forgot about Tony and "Y" as he went about his well-rehearsed routine. It wasn't until they appeared above him as he was bench pressing a substantial amount of weight that he came out of his zone.

"I think we are going to be good friends," Tony said. "I want you to show Y a good time tonight, and if she doesn't listen to you, then a good spanking will make her."

Jax set the bar in the holders with a loud thud. He stood up and held out his hand. "If that's what it takes, it will be my pleasure!" Jax laughed. Tony was maybe a few inches shy of Jax's six foot five, and his grip was strong. With his olive skin color, Jax guessed his ancestry was Mediterranean.

"I would love to see a video of all your fun. If you're into that." Tony said.

"I think that's a great idea," Jax laughed. "Especially with a wife as sexy as Y." Jax was staring at Ayanna's tits and her budding nipples.

"Oh! You're making me blush!" she laughed. "I mean really, look how my nipples react to you!"

"Okay, I need to get Y out of here before she fucks you on the bench. Have fun and do everything to her that you think I would!" Tony laughed.

Ayanna slipped her arm through Tony's, and they walked out talking excitedly about tonight's adventure. Jax smiled at his good fortune. Ashley and Quin were going to be pushed a little further tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley Gets Punished

When he entered the apartment, he sensed that something was up. It was way too quiet. He found Ashley in his bathroom having a shower happily singing some god awful song. He was about to scold her for letting Quin out of the apartment until he saw movement through the frosted glass doors near the tiled floor. Quin was between her legs, and he assumed she was making him lick her cunt.

"Okay, little boy time to switch back to my ass!" Ashley sang out. "Remember I like your tongue nice and deep!"

"Yes, mamma," Quin replied.

"Don't disappoint me or I really will bite your cock off. Has the bleeding stopped?"

"Yes, mamma."

Jax left them in the bathroom as he went to make a coffee. Quin was turning into a good cuckold. His unfaithful fiancée was adding to the humiliation and degradation that he put Quin through. Tonight he would invite Ayanna to use Quin for her pleasure. He wasn't sure if Tony was bisexual or not, but if he were then Quin would be an outlet for some healthy fun in the future.

After the shower, Ashley put the pink collar back on Quin and attached the leash. "Bend over," she instructed, "I want to check your butt plug."

"Yes, mamma."

She yanked the plug without concern for Quin. His hole gaped obscenely from being stretched all night. "Now, you have a choice, either you keep this plug in your ass all day at work, or you let me fist your ass."

Jax watched from the doorway. The power over Quin had gone to Ashley's head. It was time to make her realize who was in control. "No, I don't think you will," Jax said. "Bend over Ashley and spread your ass cheeks. Quin, I want you to show Ashley how good the plug feels. Push it in nice and deep."

The smile on Quin's face couldn't be any bigger. "Thank you, sir," Ashley bent over, and he roughly pushed in the dildo. "How does it feel mamma?" he said with a smug look.

"Oh, fuck! You're going to pay for this!" Ashley moaned. The sudden pain hit hard from the force as well as the size of the butt plug.

"Quin, get the paddle, it looks like she still doesn't understand that I am the only one who can dish out punishment."

"Please, I'm sorry! I thought this is what you wanted me to do?" Ashley begged.

Quin returned with the same paddle Ashley used on him. He held it out to Jax secretly hoping he would get the honor.

"Put your hands on your knees. Quin, you get two strikes, as hard as you want." Jax said. "But remember, what goes around comes around."

Ashley's fat ass was tempting. He wanted to hit her as hard as she hit him. He looked at Jax's noncommittal face trying to gauge the correct action. With a sigh of frustration, Quin passed the paddle to Jax. "I can't hurt my mamma."

Jax grabbed the paddle handle, and before Ashley could move, he laid two quick swots on her pink ass, driving her forward a good two feet.

"Good move, little buddy," Jax praised Quin as he removed the pink collar from his neck. "I want you to wear your pink panties at work today. I will be calling you today using the name Stan Decker, make sure you accept my call. Now, go back to your apartment and change for work. I have a special guest coming over at seven tonight, so make sure you're back here by six."

"Thank you, sir," Quin said. "Do you need me to bring supper?"

"Not tonight, but I'm pleased that you asked. Now leave us alone; Ashley needs more discipline."

Ashley was still bent over, hands on her knees, waiting for Jax to say something or do something. The explosion of pain radiated inside and outside of her ass. She might have pushed Quin a little too far, but she only wanted to make Jax proud of her.

Jax kept his voice calm. "You had no right to try and bite Quin's cock off. I told you to fuck him not mark him. For your sake, you better not of fucked up my plans!"

"I'm sorry, Jax, punish me; however, you see fit."

He thought about using the paddle again, but that would be too easy. "Leave, the plug in your ass and get back in the shower. Cold water only until I say you can come out. Make sure the water hits the top of your head."

He didn't wait to see if Ashley would obey; he knew she would. He entered the second bedroom and turned on one of the PC's and monitors. He wanted to see what Quin was up to in his apartment. The monitor screen showed a crystal clear view of Quin's apartment. Scrolling through the cameras, he waited until Quin entered his apartment. He immediately went to his bathroom, examining his tiny cock. He turned up the volume to see if Quin was saying anything.

"Fucking bitch!" Quin moaned. "If it's the last thing I do, I am going to teach her and Jax a lesson. Damn bitch almost bit my dick off!"

Jax watched Quin put some hand cream all over his cock and balls then put on the pink panties. He stood admiring himself, turning sideways, then looking in the mirror. "Nice ass!" Quin laughed. "Maybe if Jax lets me suck his cock I will forgive him."

As Quin was getting dressed, his cell phone went off. He hit the hands-free button. "Hi, Dad, what's up?"

Bart Lamb was tired of being patient and needed a progress report about Ashley. "Is Ashley with you?"

"Not at the moment, why?"

"So, you and she are still planning on getting married soon?"

"I think so. We've been having some issues, but we're working them out." Quin didn't want to tell his dad what was happening with Jax.

"Hmm. You haven't seen a tall blond nerdy guy snooping around Ashley, have you?"

"What? No, why?"

"No reason." Bart hesitated, debating whether to say more. He didn't want to jeopardize anything Jax was working on, but not getting progress reports was killing him. "Look, forget about it. I'll see you at the office later today. By the way, Natalia said to say hi to you. I think she likes you." He wanted Quin to marry his mistress, Natalia would make a great daughter-in-law.

"Okay, see you soon," Quin said. He hung up the call and rubbed his chin. Something was up with his dad, but he didn't know what. Jax was tall, but he wasn't blond, and he certainly wasn't nerdy. He was the only one new to Ashley though. Before he could give it any more thought, his phone rang again. "Hi Ashley," Quin said with acid in his tone.

"Hey little buddy it's Jax, I'm using Ashley's phone. Have you left for work yet?"

"I was just about to leave Jax. Do you need me?"

"Yes, and no, I wanted to tell you I'm not pleased with Ashley. I will punish her today, and tonight, you will be in charge of her."

"Really? Thank you, Jax!" Quin said with excitement. "I can't wait!"

"Okay, don't forget, I will be calling you later today. I need to pick your brain on something."

"Sure, no problem!"

Jax hung up before Quin could question him more. He watched the monitor as Quin dressed in his suit and tie then left the apartment. Time to check on Ashley.

The cold water was more painful than the two spankings Jax inflicted. Her body was trembling uncontrollably. The only thing keeping her standing still was her fear of what Jax would do to her if she moved. She jumped when the shower door opened.

"Get out," Jax said in his deep voice. "You may have fucked up everything!"

Ashley stood in front of Jax her arms crossed over her breasts, trying to control her shaking. Her voice stuttered, trying to say sorry. She had never been so cold.

"Because of you, we may lose control over Quin. If that happens, then you will never get your million dollars, and I will turn your sex tape over to Bart." Jax shook his head in disgust as he gave her a hard stare. "What the fuck were you thinking? You almost bit his cock off, you stupid bitch!"

"I, I, I'm sorry," Ashley blubbered.

"I think I might have fixed it; I promised Quin tonight he will be in charge of you," Jax scolded. "But, we won't know until I call Quin later today whether he is still going to be cooperative."

Ashley hung her head, unable to meet Jax's eyes. She forgot Quin was the key to the insider information. "I will let Quin do whatever he wants to me tonight."

"You don't get it, do you? You aren't going to let him; I am letting him. Now get back in the shower and warm up then come see me in the kitchen."

Jax turned and left the bathroom; she could hear him muttering 'stupid bitch' down the hallway. He was right; she was a stupid bitch. The thrill of bullying Quin went to her head. Now the thought of Jax turning over the sex tape to Bart and being forced to leave Quin without any compensation was devastating. She wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Jax made himself another coffee. He was mad at Ashley, but mostly he was mad at himself for not being more specific with what she could and couldn't do to Quin. Maybe tonight would make Quin feel better about it all. As a last resort, if he had to, he would let Quin suck his cock tonight; that would make the little guy happy.