The Fixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quin get down on your knees and crawl to the bedroom. Ashley, you follow behind me with Quin."

Jax stood up and peeled off the white tee-shirt leaving him nude. His cock stuck out and up engorged with blood. "One of you is about to get lucky!" he laughed as he walked away.

He knew Ashley was the one, but he wanted to give Quin hope. "I can't decide you're both so sexy," he said as they stood in front of the king bed. He set the two bags on the floor. Quin was still down on all fours. "Okay, Quin goes, first. Think of a number between one and ten, you too, Ashley." He waited a few moments. "What's your number, Quin?"

"Six," said Quin.

"Eight," said Ashley.

"The number was nine so Ashley was the closest."

"Ashley lean over the bed and spread your ass cheeks," Jax ordered. "Quin get her ass ready for me. Make sure you get your tongue nice and deep."

Quin was disappointed Ashley won, and it showed on his face. "Don't worry little buddy, if you obey me your time will come. If you don't, well, we don't want to talk about that. This is supposed to be fun for everyone!"

Ashley was ready for him, her hands pulled her ass cheeks wide open, and he could see her pink hole waiting for him. "Okay Jax, but you have to promise I will be next!" Quin snapped.

The look on Jax's face said it all; he was pissed. "Look you little sniveling pansy, don't you ever talk to me like that again! Got it!" Jax reached over and pinched Quin's nipple as hard as he could. "Now get your tongue in her ass before I whip your skinny ass again!" Jax pulled his hand back as if to back-hand Quin, but it was all a charade.

Quin started weeping and apologizing to Jax. He leaned over and started licking Ashley's ass, pushing her hands away and replacing them with his. The last thing he wanted to do was make Jax even madder at him. He could see Jax in his peripheral vision watching him, and he started licking even faster.

Jax watched Quin servicing Ashley's ass. The pink bra and panties and dog collar made it quite comical. He wasn't really mad at Quin he just wanted to establish his dominance over him. "How's he doing Ashley?"

"I don't think he wants to do this; his tongue isn't even in my ass," Ashley said. "Maybe he needs to be punished?"

"Is that right, Quin? Do you need to be punished?"

"NO! I will do better. I promise!" Quin said as he dug into Ashley's ass. The butt plug was hurting along with the pain from the spanking, but he couldn't stop. Not with so much on the line.

"Keep going and don't stop until I say so," Jax said as he left the bedroom.

He wandered into the kitchen and pulled a beer from the fridge. The sunset was looming on the horizon, and the clouds were tainted a bright orange and red. It reminded him of San Diego and Cora. She was still in his mind, a lot, even when he was fucking Ashley, he thought of Cora. He had never been in love with a woman before and wondered if, this was how it felt. He pulled up the video of Cora on his phone, their night in the hotel had been amazing. Her beauty made his heart race as well as her sexy body. Watching her suck his cock with that Cheshire Cat grin on her face stirred him deep inside. Every day he thought of calling and talking to her, but he needed to accomplish a few things first. The opportunity to make an obscene sum of money was too good to pass up. He finished his beer and headed back to the bedroom.

Quin sensed Jax was back in the room watching him. He had Ashley moaning like crazy, so he was sure Jax would be pleased.

"How are you doing Ashley?"

"Oh, fuck! It feels incredible! Please make Quin do this to me every fucking day!" she exclaimed.

"What do you say, Quin? Are you willing to do this every day?"

Quin lifted his head and looked up. Jax's magnificent cock was only a few inches from his mouth. Jax had lost his erection, and it drooped hanging down his leg. He hoped Jax asked him to suck him hard. "If that's what you want Jax," Quin said.

"I was going to let you suck my cock first, but after your little hissy fit I'm going to make you wait." Jax grabbed the pink collar and hauled Quin up in one motion. "Does the butt plug hurt?"

"A little bit, but it's okay."

"I hope you learned your lesson." Jax scolded. "If we are going to make this work, then you and Ashley need to obey me."

Quin nodded his head as he looked up at Jax. "Yes, sir, I will."

"Good. Because of you, I lost a perfectly good hard-on! Ashley get up," Jax ordered

Ashley got to her feet and shivered. Her legs were a little shaky from Quin's amazing tongue job.

"Okay, Quin lay down on your back with your legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Ashley, I want you to squat over his head so he can suck your cunt and you can suck my cock."

Jax didn't let Quin object, and he knew this was not something he ever did to Ashley. As soon as they were all in their positions, he had a thought. "Quin if you can make Ashley come before she makes me come I will fuck your ass instead of hers. Deal?"

Ashley's slimy, smelly cunt, was making his stomach turn. He wasn't sure he could do this, but the reward would be worth it. "Thank you; I will try hard."

Jax pushed Quin's legs further apart, and he pulled Ashley's head down to his soft cock. "Okay, Ashley, you know what to do. Why don't you play with his tiny cock while you suck me? See if you can get the little guy's little thing to squirt." Jax laughed at his comment as the two of them went at it. He didn't know who was gagging more Ashley on his cock or Quin eating her cunt.

Ashley pulled her head off Jax's cock and looked up at him. "He just came in my hand!" Ashley shrieked. "I mean really, that took all of twenty seconds!"

Jax and Ashley laughed at Quin's lack of endurance. "Hey, little buddy you better hurry or Ashley is going to win! Your girl is quite the cocksucker!"

When Jax's fingers gripped her hair, she looked up. He winked at her and blew her a kiss. She held still as he fucked her face, keeping her eyes focused on his. Quin was still gagging underneath her, and she pushed down harder, sliding her wet cunt over his mouth and nose. She loved making Quin pay for his treatment of her, and hoped Jax would make him continue to please her.

"You better hurry up! Your girl is sucking me hard, and I'm driving my cock down her throat!" Jax wanted to punish Quin even more with his words.

"Suck my big cock, you big-titted bitch. Yeah, just like that. Suck a real man's cock, not a tiny thing like your boyfriend has. I bet you don't even feel it when he fucks you! He's useless compared to me, isn't he?"

Jax pulled her mouth off his cock, and she knew what he wanted her to say. "Oh, I love your monster cock!" Ashley gushed as her saliva fell off her chin. "Quin is just a little boy next to you!"

"You hear that?" Jax boasted as he resumed fucking Ashley's mouth. "Looks like your girl is addicted to my cock! Pretty soon, you will be too!"

Ashley watched Jax's eyes; there was no compassion in them as he gave her a hard stare. She couldn't believe how low she had sunk since meeting Jax only a couple of days ago. The humiliation he inflicted along with the pleasure was intense. Like nothing, she had ever experienced. Now he had both her and Quin at his mercy. Quin was sucking her pussy harder now, in hopes of winning the contest. She ground down on his face enjoying his discomfort. It suddenly dawned on her she wasn't gagging very often now. The feeling of Jax's cock sliding down her throat was soothing now like it belonged there. She was close to coming; Quin was doing too good of a job. Her brow frowned in confusion; she didn't know if this was what Jax wanted or not.

It always amazed him that he could tell a woman was about to come. Her pupils dilated, her moans increased, and the little shivers all preempted the climax. He didn't want to let Quin win. "Okay, that's enough of the foreplay!" Jax declared. "Time to switch positions again."

Quin sighed in relief as Ashley removed her cunt from his face. He thought he was going to barf several times. Only thinking of Jax kept him going. Her nasty hole tasted horrible, and he was sure she knew how much he hated giving her oral.

"So, was Quin any good?" Jax asked.

Ashley looked at Quin lying there, his frowning face covered in her juices. He had her right on the brink of coming. "I think he needs more practice," Ashley said. She turned to look at Jax and winked. "I mean, he wasn't bad, but his heart didn't seem to be in it."

"I'm disappointed in you," Jax said. "I thought you wanted to be a part of what Ashley and I have going on? Don't you want to be my bottom? Maybe we should look for a new person to join us?"

The look on Quin's face said it all. He was devastated. Ashley shook her head at him in disappointment as well. "Please, give him another chance! I know he can do better. Right, Quin?" She looked at him lying there in pink panties and bra, shaking his head yes.

Quin was crestfallen, but breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that Ashley was on his side. "Yes! Yes, I can!" Quin declared as he started to make his case.

Jax held up his hand to dismiss both of them. His poker face never revealed what he was thinking. Reaching down, he dug into the bag again and came up with a ball gag and the nipple clamps attached to long chains. "I like you," Jax said as played with the items. "You have a cute ass. If you want to be my bottom, then you need to please both me and Ashley. When she tells you to do something, it's the same as if I asked. Are you willing to do that?"

Quin knew what Jax had in his hands. His last boyfriend liked to use a ball gag on him. But the nipple clamps worried him; he had never tried that before. Plus, Ashley would now be in control as well. He looked at Jax's amazing cock, and his analytical mind weighed all the options. With as much confidence as he could muster, he declared his commitment. "I pledge to do whatever you or Ashley tell me to do. I want to please both of you!"

"We'll see," said Jax. "Stand up in front of me." He passed the clamps and ball gag to Ashley. "Spread your legs, wider." Jax reached down and grasped Quin's cock and balls in his big hand. He increased the pressure as Quin bit his lip from the pain. "From now on your pathetic excuse of a cock will never fuck Ashley again. It's useless. You are never allowed to come unless I say so, even if you are alone." Jax released his grip and ruffled Quin's hair. "If you weren't so cute I would throw you out in the hall in your pink panties and bra. Your neighbors would never stop talking about you." Jax laughed. "You're lucky; I like you! Now kiss Ashley like she is the most desirable woman in the world."

Ashley leaned down, and Quin threw his arms around her neck. He couldn't get his tongue in her mouth fast enough as he did his best to please her. There was passion in Quin's kiss; this was the first time she felt he might love her.

"Good man!" Jax praised. "I think it's time to fuck your ass. Would you like that?"

"I would love it," Quin answered. He could feel his heart rate accelerate at the good news. Finally, Jax was going to fuck his ass.

"Ashley put the ball gag on him; I don't want his screams to frighten the neighbors."

Quin's mouth was already wide open waiting for her. She fastened it tightly, but not enough to cause pain. "There!" she said, admiring her efforts.

He reached into the bag and pulled out the fluffy pink handcuffs. Quin didn't need to be told what to do as he turned to extend his arms back to them. Ashley fastened them then used his shoulders to twist him back around.

"Good. Now kneel and slide Quin's pretty pink panties down his legs."

Ashley could feel Quin's legs shake as she lowered his panties. His little cock was hard again coated in his cum.

"Looks like he could use a little cleanup. Suck his cock clean and don't forget his balls." Jax grabbed Quin by his chin and tilted his head up. "Don't you dare come or I'll have Ashley bite your cock off." The threat worked. Quin's eyes grew large in panic.

She sucked harder and faster, knowing Quin had zero endurance. Sure enough within thirty seconds, he came in her mouth. "Jax we have a problem," Ashley said as she opened her mouth to show Jax Quin's cum on her tongue.

Jax grabbed both of Quin's exposed nipples in the pink bra. Quin was trying to get away, so he pinched even harder. "What did I say? I warned you! Ashley, suck his cock and start biting down."

The pain was everywhere in Quin's body. It radiated from the outside and inside of his ass, his jaw was hurting from the large ballgag, the collar on his neck was too tight, his nipples were, killing him, and most of all the pain from Ashley's teeth had him terrified of losing his cock.

"I think he needs a lesson," Jax said. "Time for the nipple clamps."

She gave Quin one last hard bite before getting up and eyeballing him. "You're lucky Jax likes you. I would have bitten your tiny cock right off!"

Quin didn't know who to be more scared of; they were both crazy.

Ashley fastened the chains to Quin's pink fuzzy collar and handed the ends to Jax. The clamps had tiny little needles that would dig into the nipples.

"Well little buddy, you did this to yourself," Jax said as he attached the first clamp. He squeezed until the needles penetrated the nipple, causing blood to seep out. Quin screamed into the ball gag and tried to get away, but all he did was cause the needles to dig in harder as Jax held the chain. "One more," Jax said.

Quin had never experienced pain like this before. It was excruciating! He tried to sag down but that only made it worse as Jax lifted him by the chains. The ball gag muffled his screams, and he thought he was going to faint. It took some time before he realized Jax was talking to him.

"Did you hear me? I asked you if you still want your ass fucked."

Quin wanted to say no, but he knew that would probably make Jax even madder, so he reluctantly shook his head yes.

"Are you sure, little buddy?"

Quin shook his yes again a little faster and hoped for the best.

"Okay, Ashley, get ready," Jax said.

Ashley reached into the bag and picked out the strap-on dildo. "See this," Ashley said as she dangled it in front of his nose. "I picked it out special for you! It's almost as big as Jax!" She rubbed the big white dildo all over his face enjoying his surprised look. "From now on if I want to fuck your ass, you will bend over and take it." When Quin didn't acknowledge her, she pulled on the chains attached to his nipples, making him scream again. "Ah, I see that got your attention. Now shake your head yes if you want me to fuck your ass."

Quin looked over at Jax who was using his phone to take a video. There was no sympathy in Jax's eyes, only a harsh reminder that he was in control. He shook his head yes in defeat and Ashley twisted him around pushing him on the bed. New screams erupted as he landed on the nipple clamps. Ashley kicked his legs apart and twisted the butt plug in his ass before violently pulling it out. He couldn't see her get prepared, but he knew what to expect.

Ashley smiled for the camera as she attached the dildo straps under her maid's costume. Her big tits were sporting hard nipples in anticipation of fucking Quin's ass. "Can I fuck my little boy's ass now?" Ashley asked.

"Go ahead," Jax said. "No need for lube his hole is already stretched out."

Quin grimaced at the thought, but he was helpless to resist.

Jax zoomed in on the tip of the thick dildo as it penetrated Quin's ass. Ashley went slowly, not stopping until she had all nine inches buried in him. She held it there waiting for Jax's okay.

"Pull his arms up," Jax said. Slowly he walked around the king bed recording the moment. No one would question who the people were in the video. When he was on the opposite side, he zoomed in on Quin's face. "Are you sure you want her to fuck your ass?"

Defeated Quin shook his head yes in consent. Jax nodded at Ashley, and she started fucking Quin's ass. She couldn't have smiled any bigger if she tried.

"From now on little buddy, you belong to Ashley and I. If you don't obey us, your dad and mom will find this video in their email boxes. I'm sure your dad would be very impressed. Not sure if your mom would though," Jax laughed. "Okay, he's all yours."

He turned and left the bedroom; he needed another beer. He could hear Ashley in the kitchen as she berated Quin. It was hard to feel sorry for Quin after what he did to Ashley and how he was using her for his selfish purpose. He reviewed the twisted video, smiling at the thought of sending it to Quin's dad. Bart had hired him to rid Ashley from Quin's life. That was going to happen, but there was no reason they couldn't have some fun along the way, and make some money. Jax finished his beer and set the bottle on the kitchen island. The clock on the stove said it was almost eleven he had been standing here for almost a half-hour. Ashley had been fucking with Quin long enough. Time to wind down.

When he entered the bedroom, Ashley's maid's outfit clung to her soaked skin. Her hair stuck to her face, and sweaty body. Her hips were still fucking Quin, but she was in slow motion now.

"I didn't know if I was allowed to stop?" Ashley huffed, obviously out of breath. "Please, can I stop?"

As soon as Jax nodded, she collapsed on Quin. A new set of screams escaped around Quin's ball gag as she landed on him. The long dildo still firmly inserted in his ass.

"Quin and I came to an agreement," Ashley smiled at Jax as she undid the strap on the ball gag. "What are you?"

"I'm your little boy," Quin huffed, still in obvious pain.

"What is Jax"

"He's my master."

"What am I?"

"You're my mamma."

"That's right!" Ashley laughed. "You're mamma's little boy! Do you like mamma fucking your ass?"

"Yes, mamma."

Quin had given in completely. Ashley had broken him. Physically and mentally.

Jax gathered all the throw pillows off the bed and threw them in the corner. He helped Ashley stand, careful not to let her slippery body go as he pulled her backward. The dildo popped out of Quin's ass. "Here, put the butt plug back in." Quin's body didn't even register the foreign object.

He released the buckle on the belt on Ashley's hips and let everything fall to the floor. She leaned on him for support, exhausted from fucking Quin's ass for so long. "Lean against the wall," Jax said.

Quin's little body was half on and half off the bed, his legs spread wide open, and the pink butt plug visible in his ass. Jax released the handcuffs and lifted him to his feet. He turned Quin towards himself, the blood from the nipple clamps had run down his chest. He noticed Quin kept his eyes lowered, not daring to look up. "I'm very proud of you! Let me free your nipples."

The scream filled the bedroom, and Jax wished he had left the ball gag on Quin. When Jax released the second one, Quin screamed again, softer this time. Next was the pink dog collar. "You did good little buddy," Jax said as he hugged Quin's naked body to his. Quin quietly sobbed as Jax held him.

As soon as Quin settled down, he looked at Ashley, "take your little boy to the bathroom, have a shower with him. You're both too sweaty to come to bed with me."

"Okay," Ashley said as she turned to Quin. "Shh, don't cry; mamma will take care of you." Ashley led Quin by the hand to the bathroom. She liked being in control for the first time in her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Final Nail

Quin woke with a start. He was dreaming of being in a rocking boat and a woman screaming in panic. When he opened his eyes, Ashley was sitting on Jax riding his cock with wild abandon, screaming in pleasure. He had been excited last night to sleep with Jax, but Ashley had insisted on being between them on the large king bed. Sleep was a long time coming as he dreamed of Jax being so close and hating that Ashley snuggled in his arms. Now, Jax was fucking his fiancée right in front of him.