All Comments on 'The Fixer Pt. 02'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please get the next one out sooner. This is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic as always!

Love the moral degeneration your stories are known for! Especially that one moment when the protagonist realizes she’s doomed and it’s at least partially her own fault.

Looking forward to part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as always AMAZING work! A common mistake I notice with writers that use characters with names beginning with the same letter is they mix them up easily. You did that with Badiha and Bella on the first page ("No thank you." Bella politely replied. "I'd rather just know why you wanted me here.") IMO it would be easier to avoid names that start with the same first letter in future.

komercjankomercjanover 1 year ago

Great as allways

dlombudlombuover 1 year ago

Getting really interesting. I hope the "epilogue" doesn't mean this has ended on a cliffhanger.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year ago

Loved it. Would love to see more fixer scenes like the movie theater. That was incredible. The risk, the cost of head for the theater for using the safeword. Brilliant.

Deimos111Deimos111over 1 year ago

Great work as always! It was awesome to see what you did with the email I wrote from Aimee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent follow up. I wrote the email from Emily Foster. I assume from the reference to that email in this chapter that it's not a client Badiha is going to take on. That's fine. I knew you couldn't do all 15. Feel free to use the premise or characters in a future story, though. You not only have my permission (that you necessarily needed it given the circumstances under which I presented it) but my encouragement.

The premise probably didn't lend itself quite as well to this story where you're trying to do several scenarios in one story, and Emily's would probably require a lot more to do it justice, because of the multiple challenges and so on. So it was either pass on it or do a rushed version. With that said, if you wanted to use any of it in a full story in the future, I would love to see it. Looking forward to the next installment.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

Ignore the anon telling you to publish faster. Take whatever time you need to get the story the way you want it. We'll be happy to read it whenever it comes out. I've made the mistake of expressing a similar sentiment in past comments that I regret. I get really into a story and have trouble staying patient for the next installment. But this is free content and most authors write for free in their spare time (not to mention that writer's block is a bitch, believe me I know), so I'm understanding.

**

I have also encouraged authors to set up a patreon that allows fans to contribute a small amount to support the author's writing. I would discourage having high subscription rates and various perks (like exclusive content or early access), unless you're planning to go full-time with writing erotica. Otherwise, I think you're just creating too many additional obligations and pressure on yourself, and it will likely backfire (as I think it may have for another author). Rather, I encourage authors to just have a simple $1/month option with no perks (and the ability to give more monthly but still no extra benefit). That way, it's just an option for people to support the author's creation of free content. It doesn't give the patron any special benefit other than helping give an author they enjoy some additional incentive to keep writing. Possibly, patreon could have an extra perk of more interaction with the author, but that's really it. It just shouldn't take away from producing free content on Literotica.

Blank97Blank97over 1 year ago

I can't put it into words how happy I am that you even mentioned my character. I have actually written a story about Angela and Jake but it is set in after Angela's father in law passes away. I haven't posted it anywhere as I don't think it is any good but I feel very happy that it had some use if only for a fun conversation between Clementine and Badhia about a girl with three last names. And the only technology Phillip Morris had was a pill that could shrink dicks to one incher, at least in my story that has not been posted anywhere so feel free to use these characters however you like if you feel them worthy of it in the next part. I am writing an email from Angela as another comment if you think it could be useful feel free to use it.

Blank97Blank97over 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

I am Angela (the girl with 3 last name situation). I am writing this email for two reasons 1) I want to inform you that I won't be needing your services anymore as you might know my father-in-law has passed away and my husband now owns everything he used to own. So I can go to that party as a stripper and fuck all my previous student in front of my husband (he has weird fetishes I know). 2) I have been concerned about you since I heard my father-in-law talk about you being fucked like a slut I know he might be telling a lie and I pray to God that he was and you haven't succumbed to the very desires you provide others with a safety net cause the safety net is the most important thing. I have my husband and he has me but I am not sure you can count on your clients to be your safety net when they go through humiliating experience simultaneously. My husband and I think of you as a kindred spirit so we are offering a special pill of ours free of cost. But beware you should make sure no female swallow it as it has very disastrous effect on females. On males it just shortens thier dick to a one incher for a day so it might be useful for you.

A kindred spirit of yours,

Angela.

pinustaedapinustaedaover 1 year ago

Feels like a gangster heist movie where the action hinges on semi-consensual submission!

NakedNymphNakedNymphover 1 year ago

I heard a fan theory that Liz Truss is a secret sub who wears day collars and cum necklaces, so I just have to ask. Are you (Badiha) secretly domming the former Prime Minister of the UK? 🤨 (I'm kidding, I'm kidding)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fixer Pt. 01 Previous Part
The Fixer Series Info

SIMILAR Stories