The Flake Taken 06

Story Info
Thanksgiving shopping.
1.4k words
4.67
1.6k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend had sent me to the store for a few last minute items for our private little Thanksgiving dinner. Her family event was taking place on Friday and I had to work, so for the actual holiday it was just the two of us.

That was fine with me, I am not exactly a social butterfly. I stay back and just listen to the conversations around me, answering questions as they come up, but trying not to be the center of attention.

The store was fairly empty. I don't know if that should surprise me or not. It was Thanksgiving, so most people would be home or visiting family, but I live in the city, so nothing is ever not busy.

I was searching for the turkey gravy. I wasn't fond of her homemade gravy, as it often lacked flavor. I was picking out some Stovetop Stuffing, as I'm not a fan of her cornbread dressing either.

"Turkey or cornbread?" I heard a voice next to me say.

"Huh?" was my response, as I wasn't sure he was talking to me even though it was just the two of us in the aisle.

The guy next to me was holding two different boxes of stuffing mix. He was looking back and forth between them.

"What do you think, the turkey stuffing or cornbread stuffing?" he questioned again.

"Chicken." I answered absently. "The turkey stuffing doesn't have as much flavor and I'm not wild about cornbread. It doesn't have to be chicken you're eating to have the chicken flavored stuffing."

"Yeah, I guess I didn't think about that." He said as he walked away.

I encountered him again while picking up a pie.

"Sweet potato or pumpkin?" the guy asked as I walked behind him after making my selection.

"Pumpkin pie, definitely pumpkin." I answered without hesitation.

It seemed like every aisle I ended up in, he was already in or arrived shortly after me. At each aisle he had a different question. Cranberry sauce or relish, paper plates or regular, Hellman's or Miracle Whip. The whole thing was odd, since these should be his preferences he was shopping for.

I finally found the gravy and was looking at a couple different selections when he passed by again. This time I was the one who wasn't sure of my decision. Without being asked, my shopping buddy pointed to his favorite of the two.

"That one's much better in my opinion. Trust me, you'll love it." He stated.

"Thanks." I said as I placed the chosen jar in my basket and started putting the other back on the shelf.

"Speaking of gravy, mouth or ass?" he asked.

What he said didn't quite register. I looked at him as I asked him to repeat it, since I was sure I heard something wrong.

He stepped closer to me and glanced up and down the aisle before repeating his query.

"Mouth or ass? Do you prefer gravy in your mouth or your ass? I know you'll take it both ways, but which do you prefer?"

"What?" Every way to start a question went through my mind. Who, what, when, where, why, and how. The only thing I managed to utter was a repeat of my first question. "What?"

The stranger had whipped out his phone and ignored my one word responses. A few clicks and swipes and he showed me the screen. It was a video of me on my knees sucking the cock of Joe, the guy who had turned me from a straight but curious flake into a submissive little slut. Once it was clear I saw what he was showing, he changed it to another video with me on my back and my legs in the air, as Joe was clearly unloading into my waiting ass.

"That's obviously you, but I still want an answer. Do you prefer it in the mouth or ass?" he kept asking.

I was like a gaping fish. I couldn't form a coherent answer and just stood there with my mouth open in disbelief. My shopping buddy started walking away with both my cart as well as his own. It took a few seconds before I realized that my items were gone, and I started hurrying after him.

I caught up to him in the baked goods area and grabbed my cart. He looked around before pushing me back behind some shelves where I was hidden from normal view. His hands grabbed both my shoulders and pushed me down until my knees met the floor. Still looking around, he placed one hand on my head to hold me there while unzipping his pants. Before I could fully grasp what was happening, his cock was out in front of me and fast approaching.

"Open up Brad. It's Thanksgiving. Be thankful that I'm not bending you over the Butterballs for the world to see what a slut you are."

I obediently opened my mouth and he placed his now hard cock between my lips. The hand on my head started pulling me towards him, feeding me more and more of his length.

"Mmmm, yeah. That's it. Take it all down your throat. Joe's a lucky guy to have gotten to break you in first." He mumbled as he kept watch for company.

His cock was pistoning in and out as I tried to slow him down a little. I was nervous that we would be caught, not just on camera if anyone was paying attention, but some little old lady might need a bag of rolls at any moment.

Even though my gravy guy was watching, he didn't seem too concerned. Either he wasn't concerned at all, or the possibility of being caught lent to an increase in his excitement.

Since this was definitely and already happening, I started working on him with my tongue. My hand dug into his pants to fondle his tight balls. His quiet moaning increased in intensity and volume as he held onto the back of my head.

His cock was leaking fiercely as he pumped in and out of my mouth. It was all I could do to keep up before he suddenly started taking shorter, shallower strokes. I sensed he was about to cross the finish line. I grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way in, burying his tool deep into my throat.

"Oh yeah, right there. Right there!" he harshly whispered as his eyes squeezed shut and his head rolled back. "Get ready Brad, here's the gravy you've been looking for!"

I pulled back a little from his drumstick and pumped the exposed length with my hand as most of him remained lodged in my mouth. His cock erupted and I hurriedly swallowed as shot after shot went past my tongue.

As I finished swallowing the last of his Thanksgiving offering, he stood there panting, trying to regain his senses.

I saw a hand appear over gravy guy's shoulder as he still stood above me. The gravy guy was tapped on his shoulder and I heard a voice come from behind him.

"Are you finished yet? I've gotta be home in 30 minutes." Said the new stranger.

The cock was removed from my mouth and slipped back inside his pants. With the zipper going up, the gravy guy looked down at me.

"So which do you prefer, mouth or ass?" came the question.

"I like them both." I answered honestly.

"That's what I like to hear. Next time, your ass is mine." He stated.

He stepped back, giving room for an older gentleman of perhaps 60 years to take his place. The old man's fly was already open with a slightly larger cock sticking out and pointing towards me menacingly.

"Well," the old man demanded, "get to work. I don't have all day."

The new guy held the back of my head as he started feeding his own tool into my wet and waiting open mouth...

After the action subsided, I checked out and packed the groceries into the bags on my Harley. Gravy guy was long gone, but the old man nodded at me and grabbed his crotch in a lewd gesture as he got into his own car for the trip home.

The bike roared to life and I accelerated down the road, still able to taste my double serving of gravy and having a fresh new memory with one of Joe's friends.