The Flash Season 01 Ep. 03

Story Info
Caitlin and Iris fuck Nora.
24.6k words
5
4.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Central City.............................

Nora was running as fast as she could possibly run. To the people around her, she appeared to be a combination of purple and blue lightning. She smiled as she thought about her daily routine.

My name is Nora Snow-West and I am the fastest girl alive. When I was a child, I saw my mom killed by something impossible. My mother went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I'll find who killed my mom and get justice for my mother. I am XS.

Many years ago...............................

Nora Snow-West/XS and Natalie Thawne/SlipStream had been battling each other for centuries and neither one had any real edge over the other. Their combined power of super speed was so strong that it affected the entire multiverse, turning all men and women into futanari women.

Far in the future.............................

XS and SlipStream were battling each other in a fight that was intense. Surges of lightning blasted through the city as the two speedsters battled to defeat the other. After a long battle, the two speedsters were facing off against each other several hundred of miles away from each other.

"I thought we had the same goal in mind," Natalie said. "We were friends, Nora. I thought we were more than just friends."

Nora grunted. "You stopped being my friend when you used your powers to hurt people," she said. "Innocent people; men, women, children. Mothers and fathers. Brother and sisters. Entire families destroyed by you and your desire to be the best. You are not a friend,"

Natalie scuffed. "This world has changed so much since we first faced each other," she said. "It needs someone who can help the strong and powerful, not the weak and useless. It needs a hero, it needs me."

Nora glared. "You're not a hero, Natalie," she said. "You're a monster. A hero protects everyone and everything in the world. You are a disgrace to humanity and I'm going to stop you."

Natalie seemed worried. Suddenly she smiled. "Well then, what if you didn't exist?" She asked. "You wouldn't be able to stop me then, would you?" Nora realized what Natalie had in mind. Their lightning surged through their bodies; Natalie's red and yellow; Nora's blue and purple. Natalie then sped off, with Nora speeding off right behind her.

After learning XS's secret identity, Thawne traveled back in time to kill Nora as a child to erase her foe from existence.

Years ago in 2009.............................................

Caitlin and Iris were both happy with their new family; 7 year old Nora and her 6 year old sister Bailey. Caitlin told Nora took have sweet dreams and headed downstairs. Suddenly young Nora heard a noise coming from downstairs and she went to investigate. She saw the lightning of red, yellow, blue and purple surging through the room. She saw Caitlin trapped in it. For a split second, the young Nora saw a woman in yellow in red and yellow lightning.

Before Thawne could complete her mission, she was thwarted by XS of 5673 who brought the younger Nora to safety. The enraged Natalie then killed Caitlin Snow-West and framed Iris Snow-West for the crime instead, being known as the Lady in Yellow after the incident as well as taking Bailey with her. However, Natalie's connection to the Speed Force began fluctuating, trapping her in the early 21st century. Realizing that Nora was the only way to return to her time, Natalie killed a woman, Wendy Stryker, in order to assume the identity of Wendy Stryker as the director of S.T.A.R. Labs, and to push through for the creation of a particle accelerator to ensure that Nora would become XS. Posing as Stryker, Natalie mentored XS and became the leader of a team that she assembled to stop the meta-human threats, to increase her protégé's speed so that Natalie could use the heroine's connection to the Speed Force to return to her own time.

Somehow Caitlin had survived the attack and was alive.

Back in the present day.....................

Nora was sitting in her room. She was looking at a picture of her and her sister. She missed her sister so much. She was going to find the woman who ruined her life and make her pay for it all.

Suddenly she received a message from S.T.A.R. Labs that she was needed to save the people of Central City.

A gun shop owner was packing up her shop. Suddenly a woman named Danielle Black entered the store. Danielle was a 34 year old caucasian woman with long brown hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 126 lbs, had a slim body, had enhanced 32E breasts, had her pubic hair trimmed in the form of a triangle or a landing strip, a pierced navel, and a 15 inch long cock.

Danielle had the following powers;

Meta-human physiology: After Danielle was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered her DNA and supercharged her cells, enabling her to manipulate her cells.

Cellular replication: Danielle could replicate her cells at superhuman speeds, allowing her to create life-sized clones of herself. She could also use this power to create multiple limbs on her body. Danielle can also use cellular replication to rapidly regenerate damaged tissue, missing organs, or severed limbs.

Molecular replication: Danielle also could replicate the molecules of anything she was wearing or carrying, however was unable to replicate more complex tools like automatic weapons.

Danielle had the following abilities;

Genius-level intellect/Master scientist: Danielle was a brilliant scientist, having conducted ground-breaking research in cellular regeneration and cloning. She was nearly successful in replicating human organs, such as hearts. Danielle's research was so coveted that Simone Stagg stole it for herself.

Indomitable will: With Danielle's new-found powers requiring her to split her attention, she displayed an incredible ability to multitask, able to effectively coordinate all her copies for her group attacks. Likewise, Danielle was shown to be able to create hundreds of clones before feeling the stress.

Skilled marksman/Firearms: While attacking Stagg, Danielle and her clones were proficient in the use of firearms.

Danielle had the following weaknesses;

Fatigue: Despite the ability to create large amounts of duplicates of herself, it results in Danton's body becoming over-stressed, which will exhaust her.

Hive mind: If Danielle is incapacitated, distracted, or is too far away from her clones, her copies become inactive, falling unconscious, as Danielle cannot focus her mind on them to give them commands.

Danielle was looking at the different types of guns that the shop had. She then picked up a gun and started to dry fire it.

The owner was not interested in selling the property to someone like Danielle.

Danielle smiled. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said. "I had hoped that you could help us with our problems but it seems like you don't want to." Danielle cloned herself and the six of them began to beat the owner up. Black then turned around and proceeded to take the weapons that she wanted.

With help from Cisca, Nora began to use her abilities to stop minor crimes and help citizens across the city. As Nora began to push herself more and more, she began to develop debilitating side effects. While assisting Iris on a school assignment, Nora witnessed a robbery by a crew of women, but fainted while trying to stop them.

The S.T.A.R. Labs team determined that Nora had become hypoglycemic from the use of her abilities due to a sped-up metabolism and needed to ingest more calories to maintain her energy level.

The team eventually learned that the robbers were actually one woman, Danielle Black, who had the ability to create clones of herself. Cisca names Black 'Captain Clone'. The team was not impressed with the name, and Cisca said that she would come up with a better nickname.

Black wanted to kill her former employer, Simone Stagg, who stole Black's cloning research.

"Police can't fight this," Josephine said. "What Black's become? Like Mardon? Beyond me. Maybe way beyond them, too. The only person it's not beyond is you. I get it. So for once in your life, do what I tell you to do. Go stop her."

With encouragement from Josephine, Nora went after Black and successfully stopped her from killing Stagg. However, Black committed suicide to prevent being captured.

Stryker sighed: "It doesn't sound like she wanted to be saved," she said. "Some people when they break, can't be put together again."

Nora sighed. "Some people heal even stronger," she said.

Stryker nodded. "I hope so," she said.

Cisca nodded. "Well at least Multiplex won't be able to hurt anyone else," she said. The team was happy with the new name. "I told you I'd come up with a cool name."

"You know, I may be the one in the suit doing all the running," Nora said. "But when I'm out there helping people, making a difference, you're all out there with me. I finally realized something. We were all struck by that lightning."

Afterward, Nora accepted Josephine's help in finding out who really tried to kill Nora's mommy Caitlin.

Later, Stryker visited Stagg, who had already become obsessed with XS after witnessing her powers, and planned to exploit her as she did to Black.

"Her powers are so advanced," Stagg said. "The girl in the purple and blue suit is the key to the future, and I'm going to get her."

Stryker removed her glasses. "The girl in the purple mask," she said. "She's called Xs. Or at least she will be one day." She then stood up.

Stagg was shocked. "What the hell?" She asked. Stryker then stabbed Stagg with a knife.

Stryker sighed. "Forgive me, Simone," she said. "I'm worried you will think this is personal and it's not. It's just the girl in the purple mask, the fastest woman alive must be kept safe." To protect Nora, Stryker killed Stagg.

Back in the S.T.A.R. Labs cortex.........................................................

Team Flash was having some fun with each other. Cisca was a caucasian girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 1 inches tall, 85 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32A breasts, tattoos on her Left upper breast (sunflower with leaves); left ring finger (heart); left middle finger (three dots); right index finger (two dots); right ring finger, various piercings, and a 13 inch long cock. She was wearing this space graphic tee and black pants. Her pants were currently down around her ankles as she was getting a blowjob from Nora at the moment.

Cisca had the following powers;

Mecha-Vibe suit application: Cisca created a suit that replicates some of her former powers.

Vibrational blasts: Cisca is able to generate clear concussive blasts of vibrations from her hands.

Synthetic entropy trap: Sometime after John Diggle's visit to Central City, Cisca upgraded her gauntlets and gave them the ability to fire synthetic entropy traps which she used to temporarily trap the Godspeed clones.

Cisca had the following former powers;

Meta-human physiology: After Cisca was struck by the energy of the particle accelerator explosion, this altered her DNA and physiology to access dimensional energy. Though Cisca was affected by S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator like other meta-humans, Cisca did not manifest her powers until nearly two years after the dark matter explosion. She first accessed this ability after being murdered by Natalie Thawne and the timeline was altered by Nora. Despite having little training of any kind in using them, her powers are noted by Gypsy, a fellow "viber", to be very potent as even while subconsciously holding back against the far more experienced opponent, Cisca had a slight advantage in an energy clash. Initially, she needed a piece of special equipment to access her powers at will. By early 2018, Cisca's control over her powers improved enough for her to be able to effortlessly access her powers without the use of any equipment. However, she later took the meta-human cure that she and Caitlin had developed, getting rid of her powers. During the events of the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Cisca's powers were restored by Mar Novu. After the crisis, Cisca no longer had her powers.

Dimensional energy manipulation: Cisca had a psychic link to the natural energies of reality, allowing her to connect with various vibrations of the multiverse and manipulate them for various effects.

Dimensional awareness: Known as "vibing", Cisca could perceive various events throughout time and space, letting her see into the past and future as well as parallel dimensions, even into the very Speed Force itself. She could even regain memories from an alternate timeline as she gradually began remembering the original events after Nora reset the timeline. Initially, this heightened awareness only appeared as dreams. Later, she became able to access these events by touching an individual or one of their personal possessions. These visions are typically hazy and dark, with a slightly distorted quality. Alternatively, she appeared to be able to alter other people's perspective, as she was somehow able to negate Velocity's own heightened awareness, hitting Velocity with a speed-dampening dart. She could also communicate with the person she was vibing. Cisca eventually stated that her powers have advanced to the point where not only could she vibe people, but she could also vibe how a person was feeling. She was also able to vibe Alex and Iris into the minds of XS and SuperMaid. She was later able to co-vibe with Gypsy as a result of growing more powerful.

Interdimensional travel: With her natural connection to the multiverse, Cisca could open portals to other dimensions. Being a noticeably more advanced ability, Cisca was shown to need focus and a proper awareness of her intended target. This required Wendy Stryker to first calibrate Cisca's visors to lock onto the right electromagnetic frequencies that are located on the said dimensional plane. On a lesser level, she could make portals to teleport people to different locations in the same universe. She could even, with a noticeable strain on her body, access other people's personal pocket dimensions. With training from Nora, she had learned how to open portals in "Flashtime". However, they were only small enough for one person to fit through.

Vibrational blasts: Cisca was able to generate powerful blue concussive blasts of vibrations from her hands capable of propelling full-grown humans through the air. At first, she could only use it in moments of extreme stress, as shown when she instinctively knocked down an attacking Black Siren and was unable to do so a second time. However, by 2016 of the new timeline, she became able to access this ability at will as she used it on Gypsy and others, with her, later commenting on its potency in spite of the difference in experience between the two viber meta-humans.

Mental connection: As stated to Cisca by both Reverb and Gypsy, "vibers" are connected by their powers and are able to observe each other if they're skilled enough. Reverb used this to track Cisca's progress with her powers from Earth-2, and Gypsy used it to find and rescue her from Khione right as Killer Frost was about to execute her. Cisca, as of yet hasn't mastered the use of her powers well enough to do this at will, although it's possible that Cisca's visions of Thawne killing her were a result of her subconsciously using it to connect to an alternate version of herself.

Cisca had the following abilities;

Genius-level intellect/Master scientist/Physicist: Cisca is one of the most intelligent people on Earth. An example of this is that she was able to design the second Arrowcave. Her intellect leads her to play a crucial role for Team Flash. Cisca is a capable scientist, as she was able to create the Mirakuru cure with the help of Caitlin Snow. Cisca also has gained a lot of knowledge on the Speed Force, understanding its nature and how to get Nora Snow-West in and out of it. Cisca has called her brain "the Ryan Gosling of genius intellects." Cisca is qualified for 7,685 jobs in the U.S. alone.

Bilingualism: Cisca is capable of fluently speaking English and her native Puerto Rican-dialect, Spanish.

Computer specialist/Expert computer hacker: Cisca is a highly skilled computer specialist and hacker, though her skills are not on par with Felicity Smoak's. She was able to hack into the Tannhauser Industries' offsite's records.

Expert tailor: Cisca has been shown to be a highly trained tailor, having created the Flash suit, the Kid Flash suit, the White Canary suit, and her own suit, as well as aspects of the Arrow suit, the Green Arrow suit and the Spartan suit. She also upgraded the XS suit.

Guitarist: Cisca is a talented acoustic guitarist. She was able to produce a lovely melody despite being "a little rusty".

Master engineer: Cisca is a highly skilled engineer, as she helped build the particle accelerator with Natalie Thawne and has helped Team Flash by creating various gadgets and weapons for them. Three of her notable creations are Captain Cold's, Heat Wave's, and Golden Glider's signature weapons. During the six months Nora was in the Speed Force, Cisca designed a Quark sphere containing Nora's DNA and modified the Speed Force bazooka so it would free Nora and put the sphere in her prison.

Trap master: Cisca does plans to trick enemies and often uses her engineering skills.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Though normally staying behind the scenes to help in battles, Cisca is shown willing to get into a fistfight when the situation presents itself. She was shown able to trade blows with Hailey Rathaway. However, it should be noted that Hailey was handcuffed at the time and ultimately Cisca ended the skirmish with her technological preparation, having rigged the latter's earpiece beforehand. Since becoming Vibe and learning to better use her powers, Cisca has started to be on the field more often, able to fight against Gypsy and Cicada. Cisca was even able to hold her own against Thawne, who was possessing Nash, though Thawne ultimately gained the upper hand due to Nash's superior physical condition and Thawne's own rage.

Cisca had the following former weaknesses;

Marlize DeVoe: Marlize DeVoe is aware of Cisca's vibes and can interrupt them as well, knocking her around after stopping the vibe, although, co-vibing with another viber can bypass DeVoe's anti-vibing defenses. However, since DeVoe is now dead, Cisca no longer is affected by her.

Injured hands: Cisca's ability to access her dimensional powers and project dimensional energy is primarily channeled through her hands. She is, however, able to access visions without the use of her hands, like the foreshadowed possible destruction of Earth-2 and the Multiverse, which was averted, but it's much more unstable and harder to read. This is demonstrated by Cisca Ramon's alternate 2024 self, whose hands were shattered by Killer Frost in their fight, and replaced with bionic hands, mentioning she can no longer access her powers, but was able to sense 2017 Nora's arrival in 2024. Also, as shown when Cisca's hands got cut by Cicada's dagger, injuries to Cisca's hands still keep her from vibing as well as she usually would.

Temporal alterations: Cisca's new-found connection to reality also puts her at a disadvantage to extreme time alterations. Deeper changes in the natural events of time can cause a strain on her body, one of the earliest signs being a bloody nose. The longer these deep changes remain unresolved, the worse Cisca's condition will get. Ultimately, she gets a brain hemorrhage before going into cardiac arrest. Her body will then become transparent and distorted, as the time rupture begins to tear her apart. Only restoring the proper events will stabilize Cisca.

123456...8