The Flash Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna cum?" Caitlin asked, suddenly feeling emboldened.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I wanna cum with a cock in my teen cunt!" Nora squealed in reply as Caitlin briefly gave her what she wanted only to cruelly stop and make her whimper pathetically.

"Then you do it." Caitlin said, rolling backwards so Nora was sitting on top of her, "Bounce that pretty little teen butt of yours up and down my cock and make your slutty little cunt cum!"

To the delight of the two participants, Nora started hammering herself up and down Caitlin's shaft, allowing Caitlin and Iris to see her cute little titties bounce and her cunt to once again gush with pussy cream and eventually cum.

Although personally Caitlin felt she got the best view, as even when Nora leaned back and grabbed the sheets behind her so she could really hammer Nora's cunt Caitlin was still able to see her daughter's jiggly butt bounce up and down, the sight of that perfect teen rump jiggling for her and the stimulator on her clit making Caitlin cum so hard she thought she was going to pass out. Instead she drilled upwards into Nora's cunt until they were both drenched in sweat, Iris clearly becoming lost in watching the teen riding her wife.

Caitlin and Iris continued their fucking of their daughter until they were both close to their own orgasms. They pushed Nora onto the floor and stood on either side of her face, stroking their cocks.

Nora dropped to her knees and opened her mouth just in time for Caitlin to shove her bioengineer shaft between her lips.

Caitlin fucked Nora's face with rapidfire thrusts, jackhammering her skull with short stabs of her own cock. Nora's tears of joy and pleasure ran down her face.

"She has a wonderful mouth," Caitlin grunted, her cock disappearing deeper and deeper into Nora's waiting orifice.

The bioengineer's technique was textbook. Perhaps a little... too... textbook. Iris grimaced to herself. Nora needed a more creative hand than that. Maybe this wouldn't be a good fit after all. But, she would make it work.

Still, it was impolite to interrupt another woman's throatfucking session so she just waited and drank some more wine until Caitlin shoved the tip of her cock down Nora's throat and unloaded her futa jizz there.

"HURK COUGH BLRGH," Nora stuttered.

Cum shot out from Nora's nose almost immediately, the ejaculation having taken her by surprise.

Her parents would have to train that out of her too, teach her that her first reaction should always be to swallow and not just cough.

Judging by the look on Nora's face, she didn't quite like it either. Well, that was okay. Caitlin and Iris mentioned they had a few people in mind. Tonight was more about helping Nora practice for her oral exam anyway!

***********************************************************************************************

Nora had lost count of the number of loads she had received from her parents tonight. After the tenth one, they had all started to blur together in her head, a never-ending carousel of thick, white, creamy loads that were intent on making their home in her throat.

She couldn't help but feel self-conscious when her parents introduced her to potential suitors. Her deepthroat technique wasn't all that great and she had wasted a lot of the cum gifts that the futanari women had seen fit to shoot down her throat. Despite her best efforts, she was on her 12th nosecum of the day.

Nora whimpered as she felt the precious semen drip from her nose.

Several weeks later........................................................................

Nora was taking a shower in the bathroom and rubbing her hands up and down her naked body.

She had submitted a letter of recommendation to two places; one as a Pizza Delivery Girl For Big Sausage Pizza, and the other as Girl Scout For Girl Scout Nookies. She knew that she had to earn more money to pay for things that she needed.

She knew that the outfit for the pizza delivery job was a red and white sweatshirt with a slice of pizza on it, a red baseball cap, and blue jean shorts.

As for the Girls Scouts, the outfit was a brown skirt, a white blouse, and a brown sash.

She wondered what would happen if she got them both.

Nora smiled as she cupped her breasts and showered.

Will Nora get the jobs? What is Thawne's plan? Find out in the next chapter.

To be continued...

1...345678