The Flash Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skilled knife-fighter: When fighting Ray, Natalie was able to use a knife to slash her twice before getting disarmed.

Expert stick-fighter: When fighting Fiona, Natalie was able to wield a metal pole against the bow-wielding vigilante, hold her own for a time and even land a hit on her though she clearly caught Oliver off guard.

Intimidation: As SlipStream, Natalie possesses an intimidating presence that would force other individuals to give up information or stop an investigation on her. Damien Darhk notably wasn't afraid of her; only her super speed.

Natalie had the following weaknesses;

Mental instability: Natalie is unbelievably arrogant, erratic, cruel, unstable and delusional; for example, after travelling back in time, she discovered via the Flash Museum that she was destined to become one of XS's greatest enemies, as she could never become like her then-idol, she developed an hatred towards Nora Snow-West. This hatred was further intensified when Natalie was prepared to reveal her existence as a speedster to a crowd in the 52nd century after she had gained enough tremendous speed; which was the first time that Nora and Natalie met each other in real time, however, the cyrogenetic speedster beat her, saving the crowd from an unknown disaster and thus; stealing her moment of glory; albeit that Nora had no intention or desire to upstage her. Since that moment - she became obsessed with trying to destroy Nora's life - spurred on by the grandiose belief that she is superior to the latter. In truth, Natalie lacks any form of morals or honor, all traits that her arch-nemesis stands for. Natalie has a habit of underestimating her opponents - despite years of battling against Nora, she still underestimates the cyrogenetic speedster - which has led to several of her downfalls at the latter's hands. Natalie's obsession with trying to destroy Nora's life almost costs her her own life. After Natalie created the Reverse-Flashpoint timeline not only so that she could usurp Nora's role as XSh, but also to hurt Nora, but after Nora used the particle eradication distributor to prevent the Reverse-Flashpoint timeline ever happening again, she was being erased from existence by the timeline itself; even her connection to the Negative Speed Force was not able to prevent this from happening; fortunately, Natalie still remains in existence; due to Nora severing her connection to the Negative Speed Force.

Water: Like most fire, water can extinguish Natalie's flames.

Emotional state: In the new multiverse, Natalie's powers draw heat and pressure from the Earth's core below her. As such, an emotional outburst or a prolonged state of anger will cause magma to start rising to the surface, enough to possibly decimate Central City and transform it into a volcano.

Natalie had the following former weaknesses;

Anti-speedster weapons: The Legends have an arsenal of anti-speedster guns, invented by Natalie herself, which would allow the user to momentarily slow Natalie down. However, Natalie showed herself resistant to the weapons, restoring her powers after mere moments.

Particle eradication distributor: After Nora Snow-West used the particle eradication distributor to prevent the Reverse-Flashpoint timeline from ever happening, she was being erased from existence by the timeline itself, as it had somehow bypassed her connection to the Negative Speed Force. In order for Natalie to remain in existence, Nora had to sever Natalie's connection to the Negative Speed Force.

Positive tachyons: Since the Negative Speed Force is the opposite of the regular Speed Force, positive tachyons are theorized to weaken Natalie's powers as she produces negative tachyons. However, negative tachyons can also leech off positive tachyons to draw power. This suggests that too much positive tachyons can actually offset negative tachyons.

Cold temperatures: Much like other speedsters, Natalie seems to be weakened or at least momentarily stunned when exposed to an extremely cold environment. This was proven when Lindsay Tucker's Cold gun knocks Natalie unconscious for a short period of time.

Abnormally high temperatures: Intense heat can apparently negate Natalie's powers.

Irregular gravity: Natalie is unable to access her speed while in space or on the moon. While Ray suggests this is because of the lack of gravity, Natalie is still unable to phase or vibrate herself while tied up on the moon, which does possess a gravitational force. However, this may simply be because of the differing gravitational forces of Earth and the moon, meaning that Natalie would be able to phase in that particular level of gravity. Also, she needed to manually restore her normal appearance with the appearance-stealing cord instead of vibrating on her own power. She can however still access her speed and phasing abilities to their fullest effect when Earth-level gravity is artificially replicated (e.g. on the Waverider).

Nanites: When Natalie was shot with a nanite arrow, she lost her powers for a short amount of time even though Fiona said it'd take away her speed for 'quite awhile', and she could somewhat vibrate; allowing her to phase the nanites out of her body, instantly restoring her powers.

Time alterations: While willing to make huge leaps through time and likewise meddle with events, Natalie has a great fear of time manipulation done recklessly by others. This is due to the existence of the Time Wraiths who act as guardians to the Speed Force's energy. While existing as a time remnant as her past self was erased from existence, Natalie was forced to constantly run, even through the timeline itself, to avoid getting killed by the relentless hunting of the Black Flash, of which Natalie was utterly terrified of facing. After her return from some unknown place, Natalie seemed to have solved her problem with the Black Flash, as she appeared nonchalant when confronted about her previous erasure. She claimed to discover that 'the timeline is malleable' and was able to predict the timeline with ease. However, because of the time stone's ability to nullify any time variables, she began to slowly fade away from existence when the stone was used.

Cicada's dagger: Cicida's dagger has the power to disable and negate the superhuman abilities of meta-humans who gained powers due to exposure to dark matter, including Natalie. In 2049 it is used to dampen Natalie's powers while she's in prison on death row. However, since Team Flash sent the dagger to the Mirrorverse in 2022, this caused it to vanish in 2049, thereby allowing Thawne to regain access to her powers.

Speed Force connection flux: According to Gideon; Natalie severely damaged her connection to the Speed Force from having traveled back in time and killed Nora's mom, Caitlin Snow-West. Even when Natalie's ancestor Eddie committed suicide to wipe Natalie out of existence, the Negative Speed Force continued to exist despite Natalie being the creator, so this implies the Negative Speed Force truly is immune to timeline changes as Thawne said. While later regaining her super speed and most of its related powers due to setting the timeline back on course through the particle accelerator explosion leading to Nora becoming XS, she still lacked a stable connection to the Speed Force, rendering her unable to travel through time and stranded in the distant past. At the same time, her recovered speed was unstable, randomly working, and also appeared to affect her ability to walk. To compensate somewhat, Natalie relied on the tachyon prototype to stabilize her powers for a longer duration. However, the version that had existed after the Flashpoint timeline never experienced these damaging events, thus is able to use her powers to their fullest with ease. Later, the original version who wore Wendy Stryker's appearance somehow managed to stabilize her connection.

Lack of physical form: As negative tachyons, Natalie does not have a stable form and has to possess a person to remain stable as well as the connection to the Negative Speed Force. In addition, when she possesses someone, she has to make them fully give in to their negative emotions (such as Nash Stryker's despair and guilt over losing Maya) in order to completely take over their body. Until she's fully taken over her host, she cannot access the Negative Speed Force. However, since the Speed Force gave her back her body, she doesn't need to find a host again.

Natalie had the following equipment in the original multiverse;

SlipStream ring: Natalie owns a ring with a SlipStream lightning-bolt symbol on it that can open up a wall in the Time Vault that contains a mannequin which she uses to store her SlipStream suit. Natalie is able to hold her entire costume in her ring, and shoot it out of the top, allowing her to change into it at super speed and always have it ready for wear.

SlipStream suit: Natalie wears a protective suit while acting as SlipStream, to hide her identity from her victims and withstand extreme force. It is similar to the Flash's future suit, but only reversing the colors (red to yellow, white to black).

Earpieces: On her suit's cowl, there are two lightning-bolt shaped earpieces, also similar to those on Barry Allen's Flash suit. The suit has wireless communication capabilities through its built in earpieces, though it is unclear what Natalie uses them for, as she is not shown to have any other allies other than Gideon and Grodd. It's possible in her current post-Flashpoint iteration that she uses it to communicate with her teammates Malcolm Merlyn and Damien Darhk, although Natalie prefers to wear a black leather jacket instead of her suit, and as such tends to use wireless earpieces to communicate with them.

Holographic interface: The suit has a computer-like connection to Gideon, giving the user portable access to the A.I. It has a holographic projection of Gideon in the center of the suit's palm.

Retractable half-face mask: Natalie, as of re-appearing on Earth-X, wears a nanotech mask that only covers the large mouth hole on her SlipStream suit, leaving the glowing-red eyes exposed. For reasons unknown, she has not used it since.

Various future technologies: Natalie has several devices and gadgets from her time at her disposal. Some have been displayed and their functions have been shown, though there are those that are still unknown.

Appearance-stealing cord: This device has two cords that are connected to two organisms, corroding one while transferring that one's genetics (especially phenotypes) to the other, allowing the survivor to physically resemble the other in every way. Natalie used this to physically become Wendy Stryker. After Flashpoint, Natalie modified this device (or an identical one) to be used without killing the person she uses it on, only causing the victim pain, and allowing her to revert to her normal appearance when she wishes so she is not trapped with any one appearance. Natalie used the modified device on Lily Stein and others during her quest for the Spear of Destiny. Natalie implies having used this to get Wendy Stryker's appearance once again upon her return to Earth-One.

Biomolecular enhancer: Natalie gave this to the Nazis in 1942 as a bargaining chip in a trade with Adolf Hitler. It was used to mutate Baron Krieger into der Übermensch. Ray Palmer modified Natalie's enhancer into a drug to cure Nicole Heywood's hemophilia. As a result, Nate also received meta-human powers of identical to Tammy Woodward's.

Pager: Natalie has a futuristic watch-like pager which can indicate whenever Black Flash is near.

Natalie had the following former equipment in the original multiverse;

Gideon: Natalie used Gideon, an advanced artificial intelligence created by Barry Allen; to aid her during her travels through time and when monitoring the timeline.

Tachyon device: After Natalie's connection to the Speed Force began fluctuating, she stole this device from Mercury Labs, using it with the intentions to get faster and stabilize her fluctuating Speed Force connection for longer durations. But once the effects of this device could no longer help her, she converted it into a Quantum splicer for Firestorm.

Wheelchair: After the particle accelerator exploded, Natalie pretended that she became paralyzed in her legs to hide her identity from the team. In addition, a device was stored on the underside of the wheelchair that was charging her super speed which Cisca Ramon eventually discovers. After her identity was revealed to Team Flash, Natalie abandoned this wheelchair which is currently in S.T.A.R. Labs, although she temporarily used it again in S.T.A.R. Labs, possibly for sentimental reasons after re-appearing on Earth-X.

Spear of Destiny: Natalie previously owned the Spear of Destiny, an ancient Biblical relic which was tainted by the blood of Jesus Christ, thus gaining tremendous reality warping divinely supernatural power. Sara Lance used the object's power to depower itself, thus; rendering the holy item useless.

Natalie had the following equipment in the new multiverse;

SlipStream suit: Natalie wears a protective suit while acting as SlipStream in order to hide her identity from her victims and to withstand extreme force. The first version is yellow with red highlights and fades to black on the arms and legs, while the second is more entirely yellow with red boots.

Appearance-stealing cord: Natalie used this device to become Wendy Stryker as she did in the original multiverse. It can also be assumed that this device is what allowed Natalie to wear Nora's face when she framed XS in 2028.

Natalie had the following former equipment in the new multiverse;

Time manipulator: After being revived and stripped of her powers by the Time Wraiths, Natalie was given a watch-like device that both trapped her in a perpetual loop of the same day and allowed her to freeze time in order to protect the fixed point of Archduke Franz Ferdinand's assassination.

Natalie had the following alternate timeline equipment in the new multiverse;

XS suit: When Natalie acted as XS in the Reverse-Flashpoint timeline, she wore Nora's purple and blue XS suit.

Natalie kissed Nora's neck and licked the young speedster's neck. As she was kissing Nora, she was rubbing her hands on Nora's cock.

"Ohhhhhhh Natalie, I want to have an orgy with you," Nora moaned.

Natalie smiled. "An orgy requires a minimum of six people," she said.

Nora looked up at her friend and lover. "What?" She asked.

Natalie smiled. "It goes like this," she said as she counted on her fingers. "Masturbation, one-on-one, three-some, two couples swinging, two couples swinging with a looky-loo." She then holds up six fingers. "Orgy's six." Natalie then laid down on top of the fellow speedster. "But, if you're asking me to have sex with you, then I would love to."

Nora smiled. The two teens leaned forward and kissed each other's lips. The two girls were both in a heightened state of arousal. Their blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, and temperature went up, their nipples, labias, and clitorises filled with blood and became more sensitive, their penises got harder and stood up (this was also called getting an erection), their vaginas lubricated (got wet) and expanded.

Natalie kissed Nora's lips and passionately held the young speedster in her arms.

Nora moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Natalie, I love you so much baby," she said.

Natalie smiled. "I love you too baby," she said. "You are my everything in the whole entire multiverse."

The two girls kissed each other's lips in pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss. In the act of kissing, Natalie's hands move to the bald slit of Nora and she started to massage it gently.

The only thing that Nora could really do was kiss and moan. Then Natalie decided to enter the sweet honey pot. It was wet enough for the inviting fingers and, with that, she slowly pushed her finger in Nora's cunt until to the first knuckle.

Now the kiss stopped and the young speedster screamed a little bit. It was not the pain; it was more the surprise of the feeling that her fellow speedster was giving her. But after Natalie stopped moving further, her little lover had the chance to get used to it. And after Nora calmed down, the finger moves deeper.

Then Natalie started to move slowly in and out of the sweet channel. Her index finger was slowly covered with the sweet and slippery juices of her own lover. She gently fucked Nora's cunt with one finger. She knew that Nora was loving this because she noticed the breathing and moaning.

Nora moaned in pleasure as her orgasm was growing more intense and more powerful. She could feel the pressure coming from her body. She knew she was going to squirt her juices.

This makes Natalie real hot and so she moved her sweet little mate to Nora's first climax.

Nora laid limb on the bed. Hard breathing and recovering Nora's strength, Nora was not able to move around. But her lover was horny and to give her the time that was needed to recover, Natalie moved to her and showed her the red, wet and swollen pussy.

"You can relax now," Natalie said. "The only thing you have to do is licking the honey from my pussy. Okay Sweetheart?"

The only thing from Nora was a sigh and then Natalie could feel the little tongue on her slit. First the tip of the tongue moved on the upper parts of her cunt but then it entered the inner part.

It was a nice feeling. It was the first time someone else licked her pussy. And she loved it. The movements and the warmth of the tongue drove Natalie crazy and, for the third time that day, she came again, squirting her juices over the face of her fellow speedster.

Now both sighed with joy. Natalie sighed as she reached her orgasm and Nora did the same while she was sprayed with the love honey of her lover. Now both were limp and they both felt really good.

After a time, Natalie moved to the face of her lover and licked the juices off of the little face. There was still energy in her girl. Nora was exhausted but still willing for more. So Natalie decided that they would play one game and then they would get enough rest for later.

She moved down to the sensitive crotch of her lover and placed her vagina on the other vagina of her little lover. "When you move with me. Then you will feel much better. Trust me!" she said and with that, they started to move.

Thanks to their wetness, the movements were easy and cuntlips grounded on cuntlips. This was more fun than she thought. Even the sensitive clitorises of both girls were stimulated and they moved wilder and wilder.

"Fuck!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Shit!" Nora said. The two of them moved in sync with one another and knew exactly when to break and when to join. Because of this they would be able to both cum at the same time. They screamed their heads off when that happened. Nora reached her second orgasm. She was young and there was not much juice that came from her pussy but after her, Natalie got her ultimate climax and bathed the vagina of her lover with enough juice for the two pussies.

Both now really exhausted lying now limp on the bed and breathing really hard. Nora passed out and as Natalie reached her breath again she dressed herself and her lover and brought her to her own room where she could sleep and of course rest. After that she cleaned Nora's bed and with that, she still was thinking what she should do with her toys and the porn she collected and when she would have some quality time with her lover again.

Over and over and over again, the two girls were playing together and loving each other's cunts. When it came to cunnilingus, the two girls took turns eating each other's cunts and playing with each other's bodies. Only fingers and tongues were used to pleasure the two girls.

Nora and Natalie were in love with each other despite Nora being married to Naomi and Natalie being married to Mia. They remembered the day when their partners caught them in action and they all went into a four way fuckfest.

123456...8