The Flash Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 14th, Valentine's Day...................................................

Natalie and Nora were making out with each other in Nora's and Naomi's bedroom. Natalie was wearing a mustard yellow button up shirt and short blue jean shorts. Nora was wearing a white tank top and purple booty shorts.

Natalie wrapped her arms around Nora's body as they kissed. "I love fooling around with you behind our partners' backs," she said. Nora nodded in agreement. "Can you imagine what they would say if they found out about this? They would be so furious that they would never talk to us again."

"Or maybe they would join the fun," a voice said. Nora and Natalie turned their heads and saw Naomi and Mia standing there in the doorway.

Naomi had a slight tan and a slim figure with a nice booty. She had medium length dark brown hair with red highlights that she liked to style in a ponytail. She had green eyes. She had natural 34C boobs. She was Nora's girlfriend and future wife. She had a sexy 11.5 inch cock but isn't all that girthy. She was uncircumcised and suffers from phimosis, so even when fully erect, her foreskin completely covered her cock. She loved having other girls play with it and was interested in docking (when two uncircumcised cocks are placed side by side and then slid into the other's foreskin) with other uncircumcised girls. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall and 99 lbs.

She had the following abilities;

Peak of human physical condition: As a top agent of the D.E.O., Naomi is in top physical condition, with heightened reflexes, strength, and durability. She regularly engages in intense exercises to maintain her conditioning. Naomi is strong enough to break Rick Malverne's nose with a single punch. Naomi was even capable of swiftly subduing Brainy and knocking him out with a single punch.

Acrobatics/Free-running: Naomi is very agile and nimble, able to fall from multiple feet without injuring herself.

Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: As an agent of the D.E.O., Naomi is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist. As required by the organization, she went through an entire year in training before being let out into the field, which included spending 12 hours a day for five months in the D.E.O.'s training room. Naomi has proved to be capable of defeating multiple alien enemies at once with ease. She was able to fight on par against notorious assassin John Corben and was skilled enough to battle him to a stalemate. Naomi was also able to easily defeat multiple Earth-X Nazis and together with Sara Lance, overpower Earth-X Tommy Merlyn. Naomi could stand up to Mercy Graves for a while before being pushed back. She was later able to hold her own against and eventually overpower Manchester Black, and managed to fight Ben Lockwood on equal grounds even after the latter was mutated by the Harun-El.

Skilled knife wielder: Naomi practices fighting with knives as part of her D.E.O. training. When battling Nazis during the Earth-X invasion, she proved capable of fending the assailants off with a blade.

Expert markswoman: Due to her D.E.O. training, Naomi is highly trained in using multiple kinds of firearms.

Expert swordswoman: Naomi was able to fend off various rogue Kryptonians with a sword made of Green Kryptonite. During her fight with Earth-X Tommy, she managed to disarm the latter of one of his katanas and use it against him.

Expert stick-fighter: Naomi is an accomplished stick-fighter, able to take down multiple Cadmus agents with a pool hue.

Genius-level intellect/Expert tactician/Leader: Naomi has a very sharp intellect. She pursued an M.D./PhD at an accelerated speed and finished the PhD portion by 2012 at the age of 23. Additionally, Naomi is a highly trained tactician and an extraordinary leader, capable of managing and organizing a handful of D.E.O. agents by herself. She is also the second-in-command of the D.E.O. and was the acting director of the organization when J'onn J'onzz was captured by Non and Astra and when J'onn was incapacitated during the Daxamite invasion. J'onn even entrusted Naomi with leading the D.E.O. once he retired for good.

Master scientist: Naomi displayed an aptitude towards science since early childhood, as demonstrated by her interest in science fairs as a child. Having a PhD in bioengineering, Naomi is also an expert in alien physiology and has used this knowledge in multiple D.E.O. operations, such in the mission to capture the Hellgrammite; she figured out that the Hellgrammite embodied chlorine-based DNA and thus was raiding multiple chemical plants to gather their stockpiles of DDT for use as food. Naomi was able to successfully create Blue Kryptonite to incapacitate Bizarro and working with Maxwell Lord, synthesized a cure for Red Kryptonite. She is also an accomplished neuroscientist and xenobiologist. Naomi herself stated she could have had a promising medical career as a researcher had she not decided to work at the D.E.O. instead.

Medical knowledge: Naomi has performed medical procedures on both humans and aliens; she patched James Olsen up after he was knocked out by a super soldier with Livewire's abilities and examined a comatose M'gann M'orzz, who suffered a psychic attack, figuring out that a Martian mind meld with J'onn would be the only way to save her. Naomi also performed an MRI on Samantha Arias when studying her blackouts and helped save Lena Luthor when the latter was poisoned. She and Lena later worked to treat Sam's failing health following her separation from Reign.

Expert interrogator/Torturer: Due to her time with the D.E.O., Naomi is an effective interrogator and torturer. She once claimed to know six ways to torture someone with just an index finger. Her knowledge of interrogation techniques is so advanced that when she was interrogated with a polygraph, Naomi managed to fake the results.

Explosives expert: Naomi demonstrated expertise with bombs, as seen when she rigged an entire Cadmus facility with Haldorr particle mines, linking some of them to a dead man's switch.

Expert driver/Pilot: Naomi is a very capable pilot, being able to drive both common vehicles and spaceships.

Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain: Naomi has shown she is capable of tolerating a high amount of pain; while captured by Malverne, she snapped her credit card in half and used its broken edge to cut deeply into her skin on her shoulder to remove her subdermal tracking chip with barely any reaction. With help from her mother, Eliza Danvers, Naomi was able to overcome Indigo's brainwashing. She even battled an army of Earth-X Nazis in spite of being slightly hungover.

Intimidation: Naomi was able to intimidate Winn Schott to the point that he revealed that James Olsen is Guardian. However, when she attempted to intimidate Julia Freeman (who's alter-ego, Purity was in control at the time) by threatening her with months of incarceration, in order to get her to reveal who the other world-killers are; unfortunately, this completely backfired, as Julia was completely unfazed by these threats of hers. However, after Naomi's memories of Kara's identity as Supergirl was erased by J'onn J'onzz, she no longer has the ability to intimidate any individual; even someone like Spencer, who has no form of training to resist interrogation. It is likely that she regained this ability after getting her memories back.

Interrogation via Intercourse: Naomi has been known to sexually interrogate criminals into revealing their plans, so that she can arrest them. When she was confronted by a group of three women, known as the Triple Tacoma Trio, her co-workers tried to get the information about where their hangout was. Naomi then offered them the opportunity to gangbang her. Though they didn't reveal anything, even after the gangbang session, the delay allowed the other co-workers to gain access to the computers of the women, causing them to get locked up, each with a picture of a naked Naomi on their wall.

Genius-level intellect/Master scientist: Naomi is highly intelligent, this is evidenced by the fact that she managed to come up with a cure for the Mind Control virus, which was created by Demos, by reverse engineering it. Naomi also managed to cure Nora of her transformation from a normal metahuman to a Demonic Ice Creature.

Culinary expertise: Naomi is a talented cook and her food is enjoyed by many, including her family, Kara Danvers, Sara Lance, Caitlin Snow-West, and Thea Queen. Naomi's dishes, particularly her lemon and lime pecan pie and glazed mashed carrots, are considered essential for Thanksgiving dinner.

Naomi was wearing a black sports bra with a red rose on it, and a tan brown skirt.

Mia Queen ńee Smoak had caucasian skin, long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 110 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32C breasts, and a 14 inch long cock.

Mia had the following abilities;

Peak of human physical condition: Due to being trained since childhood, Mia is in top physical condition, able to withstand Dinah Drake's bo-staff strikes and even managed to briefly overpower several of Keven Dale's zeta soldiers. In the new timeline, she was never trained by Nyssa al Ghul. However, Laurel restored Mia's memories and training from the initial timeline.

High-level intellect: Mia was able to find the abandoned Arrowcave from hints in the documentary, Emerald Archer: The Hood and the Rise of Vigilantism. Felicity Smoak raised her to be an intelligent individual, so intelligent that she was able to quickly solve a Rubik's Cube to demonstrate a cube within a cube within a cube, whereas her genius half-brother could only do a cube within a cube.

Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: After many years of being taught by Nyssa al Ghul since childhood, Mia is proven to be a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, as she would go on to become an undefeated cage match fighter, skilled enough to beat bigger opponents, while training with Nyssa, Mia had proven to be evenly matched with her, Mia was able to fight on par against and even briefly overpower an older Dinah Drake in a duel, she was a scrappy yet stealthy combatant, as she was able to defeat a room full of Keven Dale's armed security, Mia had even proved skilled enough to (initially) fight on par against John Diggle, Jr. (under the persona of Deathstroke) but her combat skills were proven to be ultimately inferior to JJ's. Mia's fighting style appears to include Aikido, Boxing, Hapkido, Judo, Karate, Kali, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Sambo, Kickboxing, Kung Fu and Krav Maga.

Master knife-wielder/Knife thrower: Mia is highly skilled at using a knife in combat; as seen in her fight with Dinah and can also improvise an arrow as a stabbing weapon. She once accurately threw a knife into a Zeta soldier's head.

Expert stick-fighter: Mia is accomplished at wielding sticks and staffs and similar weapons in combat. She was prepared to improvise a loose pipe as a weapon against an enemy and readily used one of the Canaries' staffs against an attacker, like her father, Oliver Queen, Mia often uses her bow as a blunt weapon in close combat.

Master markswoman: Mia is highly proficient with firearms; managing to shoot several of Keven Dale's security guards.

Master archer: After many years of being taught by Nyssa since childhood, Mia is proven to be a highly proficient archer; once, while practicing, she managed to cleanly split an apple in two with an arrow.

Acrobatics/Free-running: Since becoming Green Arrow, Mia has developed free-running skills and could drop from a height of several feet without injuring herself.

Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain/Expert survivor: Mia is a very resilient, driven, determined and nearly fearless individual.

Expert driver/Pilot: Mia is capable of driving motor vehicles with ease.

Mia had the following equipment in the original multiverse;

Oliver Queen's bow and quiver: Gifted to Mia by her half-brother, William Clayton and Roy Harper, Mia used her father, Oliver Queen's bow and quiver to destroy the wall that separated the Glades and Star City.

Knives: Mia pulled a knife on Dinah Drake during a fight with her. she threw one to kill a Zeta solider and puled a combat knife during a confrontation with JJ.

Recurve bow: Mia uses a black recurve bow gifted to her by her trainer, Nyssa al Ghul.

Hunting arrows: Mia uses standard hunting arrows to fire from her compound bow or as an improvised melee weapon.

Trick arrows: Mia uses trick arrows while using her father's bow. She was seen using the grappling hook arrow to lift herself up and down the wall that separated the Glades from the rest of Star City.

Suit: During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Oliver Queen gave her a protective suit as he claimed "there should always be at least one Green Arrow".

Mia had the following equipment in the new multiverse;

Recurve bow: Mia uses a blackish green recurve bow.

Hunting arrows: Mia uses standard hunting arrows to fire from her compound bow or as an improvised melee weapon.

Trick arrows: Mia uses trick arrows while using her father's bow. She was seen using the grappling hook arrow to lift herself up and down the wall that separated the Glades from the rest of Star City.

Green Arrow suit: Mia wears a protective suit as her alter-ego, Green Arrow, to hide her identity from enemies when she goes out fighting crime.

She was currently wearing a light blue buttoned shirt and dark purple shorts with pink ducks on them.

Nora was scared. "Honey, I'm sorry," she said. She tried to explain herself to her wife but Naomi pressed her own lips against Nora's.

Several years later...........................

The CCPD had gotten a call from the state that an armed robbery happened and that the attacker had killed innocent civilians. Nora recognized the incident and knew that her friend Natalie had gone too far.

Back in the HQ............................................................................

Natalie was working on a new project when Nora sped into the room. "Hey you, I have been working on a project that I think will really benefit us," she said. She turned around and saw that Nora was frowning at her. "Ummmmm, is there something wrong?"

Nora took a step forward. "Well, I guess I should ask you if you noticed anything different," she said. Natalie shook her own head. Nora walked over. "I got a report from the state, regarding a theft of some highly sensitive material. The only problem was that the person who did it couldn't be detected by the security systems because they were running at super speed."

Natalie scoffed and tried to play coy. "Okay, so maybe Zolomon is back," she said.

Nora shook her head. "You know as well as I do that Zolomon was killed by Frost during the battle against Khione," she said. "She also can't run that fast and can't easily avoid being detected."

Natalie scoffed. "Then maybe there's a new villainous speedster who is trying to destroy the world," she said. "What I don't understand is how this has anything to do with me."

Nora walked around. "Well, I was just trying to figure out how this person was able to get away with this," she said. "I mean they were really good at hiding their identity and their tracks. So, I did some digging into the details of the things that were stolen; nuclear power source from McCulloch Technologies, a guidance system from A.R.G.U.S., an antenna to transmit and receive information, a particle detector to collect information from Mercury Labs, and the device that you and I built together; the Quantum Trigger. I've been telling myself that I don't think you would ever do anything wrong, but I'm done lying to myself. Tell me the truth. What are you doing?"

Natalie tried to leave, but Nora blocked her from leaving. "Come on, Nora, you know me," she said. "I'm your friend."

Nora scowled at her team member. "We can either do this the easy way or the hard way," she said.

Natalie scoffed about Nora not trusting her and tried to get past Nora, but Nora stopped her from getting past. "Nora, I don't know what you're thinking about," she said. "But I'm not going to stay here and be accused of something that I didn't do."

Nora placed blueprints on the table. "These are the blueprints I found in your bedroom," she said. "I know you are planning on building this. I told you that we can't do this. There are rules that we need to follow."

Natalie scoffed. "Unbelievable, you really think that they would be okay with this," she said.

Nora stepped forward. "We all promised that we would use the Quantum Eigenstate Device, or QED, only on villains that we can't control."

"You just don't get it do you Nora?" Natalie asked. "Metahumans, humans, mutants, aliens, people with and without powers. Anyone of them could become a threat if we don't act quickly."

Nora then realized what Natalie had done. "You changed the device," she said.

Natalie smiled, and nodded. "I call it the Quantum Eradication Device," she said. "With it, I can destroy entire worlds. Operating under the theory that there are many parallel Earths, and that each one develops from the choices that every single person makes, I had began seeking Earth-Prime, the first Earth. Me, a nihilist, believes that destroying all of the Earths is the only action that would have any purpose, as it is the only action that would not result in another alternate universe where a different choice was made. I plan to use the weapon to destroy Earth-Prime, causing a chain reaction that would erase the entire multiverse. Then I would be able to recreate the new multiverse as I saw fit." Nora slapped her across the face. Natalie smiled. "You are so strong and resilient. Tell you what, if you want, I can ensure that you survive and you can rule by my side in my new multiverse."

Nora shook her head. "I can't let you do this," she said. "This multiverse is under my protection."

Natalie sighed. "You would sacrifice your own life for these mongrels," she said.

Nora took a step forward. "Without a single hesitation," she said.

Natalie sighed. "I'm only going to say this one last time," she said. "Get out of my way so I can finish what I started."

Nora delivered a hard punch that sent Natalie into the wall, denting the wall. Natalie looked at the young speedster. "I'm not going to let you do this," she said.

Natalie smiled. "Well, then, I guess our relationship has changed," she said. "Time to see if you really are the fastest woman alive."

Their bodies surged with lightning and they sped off; Nora chasing after Natalie.

End Flashback.................................

Cisca, Caitlin, and Dr. Stryker had sexual intercourse with Nora all over S.T.A.R. Labs. Currently Nora was riding Dr. Stryker's cock vaginally cowgirl style, being assfucked by Cisca, and sucking on Caitlin's cock.

The young speedster climaxed, squirting her juices all over Dr. Stryker's cock.

Dr. Stryker smiled. "I never thought I'd be fucking my biggest fan's cunt," she said. "Dr. Snow-West, your daughter is quite the squirter. Let's see if we can make her cum again." The three women proceeded to fuck Nora over and over and over again.

The young speedster moaned as she orgasmed over and over again. Being tag teamed by Cisca, Caitlin, and Dr. Stryker was so good to her. Nora ground her hips on Dr. Stryker's cock.

"Yeah, you like sucking cock, don't ya, slut?" Caitlin asked, hands clamping down on Nora's head. "Take it, bitch, I know you love it, I know you're a fucking whore--"

With her superstrength, Nora easily broke Caitlin's grip and pulled away from the bioengineer, looking up disappointedly into Caitlin's eyes, her lips gummy with precum. "That was a really rude thing to say! How do you think your mother would feel, if she knew that's how you talk to women?"

1...345678