The Flash Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora was riding the robber's cock cowgirl style. She secretly used her super speed to urge the criminal to cum with her.

The criminal couldn't hold it back any longer and she spurted her futa spunk deep inside Nora's cunt. In a split second; Nora was gone and the criminal was surrounded by police officers. She sighed as she was handcuffed and dragged away to the police station.

Back at the Snow-West home.................................................................

Caitlin, Iris, and Nora were all in Nora's bedroom together. Nora was wearing a purple cropped top and white shorts. Caitlin was wearing a blue velvet dress. Iris was wearing a blue marled long sleeve dress. The family were all making out with each other; Caitlin and Iris; Caitlin and Nora; and finally Iris and Nora.

They all could feel their pussies getting wet and their cocks getting hard. Not wasting any time, the two moms and their daughter stripped their clothes off.

Nora moved on the dick of her mom and let it enter her wet, hot dripping pussy. She sighed with pleasure as she felt Iris's thing inside her and then she started to move. She knew how to handle it and she had experience in it and so she rode her own mom.

Up and down, the penis of Iris slid in and out of the pussy of her own daughter. Iris breathed hard and somehow she liked it. This was her second pussy. And this one was just as good too.

Iris looked to her wife who was playing with her pussy while watching and showed her to take a seat on her own face.

"Caity, I want to lick your pussy while our little girl rides me, okay." She said to Caitlin as Caitlin got into position and without an answer, Iris started to lick the small and wet pussy of her wife.

All three of them were now involved in the sexual game. And it slowly reached the final peak. The first one who drove into a hard and lovely climax was Caitlin who creamed over the face of her wife. Then Iris reached her climax, pumping her sperm, with moaning sounds, into the love channel of her daughter. And finally Nora climbed her orgasm as she could feel the hot sperm of her mother in her pussy.

This was the best dessert in the life of those three sex hungry maniacs, then driven by their lust they swapped between each possible position they could do.

And after hours of lust filled love, Iris looked at Caitlin and her daughter and smiled. "Caity knows it but I will ask you the same thing too, Nora. Never, and I mean never, talk to someone about what happens here. When you keep this as a secret, we can have more fun like that. Are you understanding me?" She said in a gentle but commanding tone.

Once again Caitlin nodded with her own head and then they both looked to Nora, who was thinking about what she had heard.

Then Nora looked to her mother and smiled. "I will keep it a secret. But we will play whenever we want, okay?" She said in an asking tone.

Iris nodded and then they started to relax. It was a funny day and well it was not the last one.

It was far from the last one. The Snow-West family had been fucking each other for several months. Iris fucking Caitlin, Iris fucking Nora, Caitlin fucking Nora, and sometimes even Caitlin and Iris fucking Nora together. April 24 was considered their 'Family Bonding Day'.

Nora's favorite thing was to watch her parents fucking. She would lie in bed next to them and touch herself as Iris fucked Caitlin's pussy doggy style.

Early Monday morning.....................................................................

Caitlin came downstairs and entered the kitchen. Nora was wearing a pink tank top and pink panties. Caitlin smiled. Nora prepared a drink for herself. Caitlin pulled her own cock out, walked up behind Nora, pulled Nora's panties down and slid her own cock inside Nora's tight, young snatch. Nora moaned softly. "Hey you," she said. "You still have some left?"

Caitlin kissed Nora's neck and shoulder as she cupped the young speedster's breasts, kneading the two medium-sized breasts in her hands. "I want to fill your eclairs with my cream," Caitlin said. Caitlin held her tight and humped her harder and faster. Nora's snug pussy felt so good. Nora's moans and whimpers of pleasure told Caitlin she was enjoying it as well. With a last thrust, Caitlin came, spurting glob after glob of spunk inside Nora's young snatch. Nora then followed suit, squirting her juices all over Caitlin's dick. Caitlin kissed Nora's forehead and neck. "Breakfast will be ready soon. I just need to take a shower." Caitlin withdrew from her daughter, pulled up her own shorts and headed to the bathroom. Nora pulled her panties up and smiled.

Nora then headed to the bathroom, dropped to her knees, and began sucking Caitlin's cock. Caitlin smiled at her daughter as Nora bobbed her head back and forth. Caitlin reached down and began to hump Nora's face slowly but deeply. Then Caitlin almost forgot about the breakfast. Caitlin pulled Nora back up and kissed Nora's neck. "You're the best daughter ever," Caitlin said. With that said, Nora started to leave and headed to the dining room. Before she could proceed, Caitlin grabbed Nora's arm and kissed her lips.

"I love you Nora," Caitlin said. "You are the most important thing to me."

They headed back to the kitchen.

Later in the evening...................................................................

Caitlin and Nora were lying in Nora's bed together. Nora was wearing her pjs; pink tank top and pink boxer shorts. Caitlin was wearing nothing but light blue panties and a light blue ample dressing gown that covered her body and often revealed much more.

"Momma?" Caitlin heard her baby girl speak now.

"Yes, my darling?" Caitlin replied as she looked up to find the immaculate body of her own daughter lying next to her.

Shoving her laptop aside, Nora curled up into Caitlin's lap, pulled open Caitlin's robe and took Caitlin's right nipple deep into her mouth. Caitlin cradled her head in her own hands as she suckled upon Caitlin; combing her own fingers through her silky brown hair; the hair of her grandmother.

"Oh my baby..." Caitlin moaned tenderly. "Mommy loves you so much."

Caitlin's head rolled back in utter ecstasy and her eyes fluttered in euphoric bliss as her daughter wrestled her robe off her shoulders and down her arms. Caitlin's hands stroked Nora's lush body; reveling in the softness of Nora's creamy tanned flesh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Nora moaned as she suckled on Caitlin's nipples.

Caitlin smiled as she combed her fingers through Nora's hair. "You are the best daughter I could ever ask for," she said. "You know; all those years of watching you grow up and mature from a little girl to a young woman, I've been fantasizing about you. Not, you're old enough to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

Nora hugged her mom tight. Nora looked at her mom. "Mommy, can you fuck me please?" Nora asked.

Caitlin smiled and nodded. "Of course course we can fuck, baby," she said.

Well Nora was not a really silent child, but when she wanted something with awaking the interest from someone, she could be really tricky. She slowly grabbed Caitlin's limp penis and started to rub it gently. The feeling of the warmth from Caitlin's genitals makes her hot as hell, but first she had to play with Caitlin before she took the next step.

She continued her doings and moved her hand up and down, but still watched each reaction from her mommy.

Noticing a big smile in the dreamy face of Caitlin, her hands moved now a little bit faster, still searching for the perfect rhythm. But there was a curiosity that ran through her mind. In one of the smutty magazines her parents hid from her, she had seen some pics of women who take the thing from those men, who play with them, in their mouth and suck on it, till to the point something spurts from the thing and covers the face or body of the girls.

Slowly Nora's head moved to the tip of Caitlin's penis and she started to smell the scent of her mommy's cock. Her lips opened and the head of the member disappeared between the lips. With her tongue, she touched the hot meat and the salty taste including the bitter taste of Caitlin's white stuff that was still on it opened her mind. Now the thing moved every inch it had in her mouth and somehow it was still not fully erected. After she reached the balls, she stopped.

With a slow movement, she started to bop her head up and then really slowly down, enjoying the taste and the warmth from it. She moaned then this was totally new to her and when she had known her mommy tasted so good, she would have played with Caitlin earlier.

Caitlin moaned softly as she felt her daughter's mouth wrapped around her dick, and she proceeded to fuck her daughter's mouth deep but slow, stuffing her entire cock down Nora's innocent young throat. Caitlin was practically fucking her daughter's innocent young throat like a cunt. Nora moaned softly. Caitlin snuck her hand into Nora's pj bottoms and lightly rubbed her daughter's asshole before plunging a finger into the young speedster's backdoor. Caitlin moaned as she fingerfucked her daughter's bumhole.

But for now there is only the need for sucking on Caitlin's delicious meat. Nora managed to rub her pussy while she was blowing her mommy. And this worked for some minutes and then she triggered again a climax but by Caitlin because after a while, Caitlin moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside her daughter's mouth. Nora's mouth filled up with the bitter tasting sperm of her mommy. But as a good girl, she gulped all down.

Nora released Caitlin's dick and looked into the face of her mommy. Caitlin was still horny. And with the knowledge of Caitlin's taste, Nora decided to take the next step. Caitlin will be the one who will enter her.

Nora's pussy was now extremely dripping and as she moved onto Caitlin's hips she left a little trace of her liquids on the bedsheets. But the tricky part was she had to move in a way that Caitlin will not be uncomfortable in.

Unfortunately, as Nora gently took Caitlin's half limp penis and placed it at the entrance of her pussy, she slipped away in an accident and was totally impaled on Caitlin's slowly growing meat.

This was the moment Nora felt a sharp ripping pain in her as she felt her womb stretched beyond before and of course with the weight that hit Caitlin's body, the bioengineer looked at her daughter. First with a sleazy look, but then filled with a shock, Caitlin saw her daughter impaled on her now erected member.

"What have you done? Are you insane?" Caitlin asked Nora with an unbelieving voice. But the only thing that came from Nora first was a sobbing noise. She was near the tears then it hurt inside of her. "Are you okay or should I do something that helps you?" Caitlin asked her, now in a calm voice.

Nora looked at Caitlin's face. It was still mixed with pain but with something like growing lust. Then now Nora was on a way of no return. She had started it and now she will bring it to an end. And maybe it will not hurt the next time anymore.

"No, it is okay. It hurts only a moment but now the pain is gone." Nora said in her little girl's voice and Caitlin could understand the other point as well. Nora had planned it but Caitlin guessed why she had done it.

But Caitlin quickly felt what her daughter had in mind. Then after Nora calmed down a little bit, she started to move. Up and down. The feeling of this new sensation made Caitlin horny and the bioengineer placed her hands on the young speedster's hips.

Caitlin moaned first and with the sign, Nora started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, Nora moved up and down on Caitlin's cock. She moans too and her breath got harder and faster.

"Do.... Do you like it, mommy?" Nora asked Caitlin, now her voice filled with growing lust. "You like fucking your daughter's cunt?"

Caitlin looked into her daughter's face, sweat ran down her forehead and she could only nod her head. Then again, in her moaning, she couldn't say anything that could be understood.

This was better than using her hand, Caitlin thought and she slowly felt that in her testicles a hard feeling of pressure built up. It would only take some more movements of her daughter who massaged Caitlin's member with Nora's small and tight pussy.

"Honey," Caitlin asked, moving closer to the young, beautiful girl. "How are you going to raise your dickgirl babies?"

"As soon as each one is old enough," Nora gasped, her belly swaying as she was fucked deep in her cunt, "I'll let them use me! Every morning, before they go to school, I'll suck their cocks! And then, when they get home, I'll let them fuck me and fill me up with their sperm! Augh!" The bioengineer fucking Nora's cunt had drilled deep into her cunt. "Oooooooooooh God, I want to get knocked up by my own daughters!" groaned the young speedster, her belly scraping Caitlin's chest as she shudder to orgasm. Her eyes were shiny with happiness, and she used one hand to caress her gut even as she was being railed in her cunt. "You hear that baby? You're going to get to fuck mommy and fill her womb with all your thick cum!"

"I.........I feel something is happening............." And before Caitlin could finish her words, she came hard inside her daughter's pussy. Caitlin's hot and sticky sperm entered Nora's inner parts and filled the young speedster up.

This makes Nora moan too and she, again, reached a climax. She rocked her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. After that she passed out on Caitlin's chest. Caitlin followed Nora after the bioengineer spurted her last drop of sperm in the young speedster.

Both quickly fell into a deep sleep, and with that they didn't notice that Iris came back in the next minutes.

"I am home. Nora? Caitlin? Where are you?" Iris asked loudly as she entered the house. But there was no answer, so she started to put her coat on the shelf and walked to Caitlin's and her room but there was no one. Then she headed to Nora's room, she noticed the wet panties from Nora and was shocked for a moment as she looked into the room. There on the bed was her wife and her daughter united in a sexual way.

After she took a deep breath, she moved into the room and as Iris walked closer to the bed she could smell the scent of the sexual act that was still in the room. She took a sheet of the bed and covered the two lovers with it and walked, with a sexual filled smile, out of the room.

Well this was a point where the family will do some quality time together. But first the dinner, the rest could be arranged in the evening, she thought to herself as she walked to the kitchen and prepared the food.

Well it was hard to make the dinner since the picture she saw in Nora's room lit the fire of lust in her and she slowly started to get wet herself. Her cock was rock hard as well.

But somehow she managed it. Meanwhile after an hour, Caitlin and her daughter awoke. Still in the position they were asleep in but covered with the bedsheet. They have a strange feeling then they both remember that they didn't use the sheet to cover themselves. But well this was something they would find out later. For now, Nora moved from the hips of her mommy and Caitlin's dick slipped out of her pussy.

That makes Nora moan and even Caitlin rushed a feeling through her body that she wants to repeat this game as soon as possible. They quickly got dressed as they heard Iris who was working in the kitchen. And the fastest they got dressed, they moved into the kitchen where Iris was.

They then proceeded to sit in the dining room and eat dinner together. Caitlin and Iris sat on either side of their daughter, and had their hands down her shorts.

After they finished their dinner, the three women headed upstairs and into Nora's bedroom where they proceeded to have sex with each other. Once they got in the bed, they all started taking each other's clothes off; sexually stripping each other naked.

Iris and Caitlin then began kissing each other, while Nora was sucking them off. Nora loved spending time with her parents. Her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it.

Her parents then got on either end of her; Caitlin in front and Iris behind the young speedster. Iris then, without any hesitation or warning, plunged her own cock deep inside Nora's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Mom," Nora moaned in pleasure as she felt her mom's cock enter her cunt. "I love when you fuck me."

Iris smiled as she fucked her own daughter's cunt. "Caity, please do me a favour and shut our little bitch up," she said as she was pounding Nora's cunt.

Caitlin nodded and shoved her cock down Nora's throat and began to fuck Nora's face. She couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck her daughter alongside her wife.

Iris was enjoying it just as much as Caitlin. Nora's cunt was like a velvet scarf but with some liquid in it. She placed her hands on Nora's hips and pounded the young speedster even harder and rougher than before.

"Harder! Fuck me harder mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Nora screamed, thinking all the things which worked to make her mothers fuck her harder, "Fuck my slutty little teen cunt! Oooooooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddddddd, pound it, pound it hard and deep! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, please fuck me harder! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me in the cunt as hard as you can. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, your cock feels so good in my cunt, but I want it harder! Please, I want you to fuck my cunt harder. Harder! Destroy my little teenaged cunt and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum?" Iris asked, suddenly feeling emboldened.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I wanna cum with a cock in my teen cunt!" Nora squealed in reply as Iris briefly gave her what she wanted only to cruelly stop and make her whimper pathetically.

"Then you do it." Iris said, rolling backwards so Nora was sitting on top of her, "Bounce that pretty little teen butt of yours up and down my cock and make your slutty little cunt cum!"

To the delight of the two participants, Nora started hammering herself up and down Iris's shaft, allowing Caitlin to see her cute little titties bounce and her cunt to once again gush with pussy cream and eventually cum.

Although personally Iris felt she got the best view, as even when Nora leaned back and grabbed the sheets behind her so Iris could really hammer Nora's cunt, Iris was still able to see Nora's jiggly butt bounce up and down, the sight of that perfect teen rump jiggling for Iris and the stimulator on her own clit making Iris cum so hard the reporter thought she was going to pass out. Instead she drilled upwards into Nora's cunt until they were both drenched in sweat, the other mom clearly becoming lost in watching the teen riding her wife.

Her parents then swapped places on either end of her; Iris in front and Caitlin behind the young speedster. Caitlin then, without any hesitation or warning, plunged her own cock deep inside Nora's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Mommy," Nora moaned in pleasure as she felt her mommy's cock enter her cunt. "I love when you fuck me."

Caitlin smiled as she fucked her own daughter's cunt. "Iris, please do me a favour and shut our little bitch up," she said as she was pounding Nora's cunt.

Iris nodded and shoved her cock down Nora's throat and began to fuck Nora's face. She couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck her daughter alongside her wife.

Caitlin was enjoying it just as much as Iris. Nora's cunt was like a velvet scarf but with some liquid in it. She placed her hands on Nora's hips and pounded the young speedster even harder and rougher than before.

"Harder! Fuck me harder mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Nora screamed, thinking all the things which worked to make her mothers fuck her harder, "Fuck my slutty little teen cunt! Oooooooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddddddd, pound it, pound it hard and deep! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, please fuck me harder! Mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me in the cunt as hard as you can. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, your cock feels so good in my cunt, but I want it harder! Please, I want you to fuck my cunt harder. Harder! Destroy my little teenaged cunt and make me cum!"

1...345678