The Flavor of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I think we're ready," said Talia. "Each of you gets one of us, to start. Make sure you write down our number as you fill out your forms and take your notes."

Larry and the others turned, seeing a sight they never would have dreamed just an hour ago -- six of the executive staff of the company and one executive assistant secretary, all on their backs, side-by-side on the big table top, nude from the waist down, each still dressed from the waist up in their businesswear tops and blouses. All of them had their bare feet up on the table, their knees up, their thighs spread in varying degrees. Fran, one of the married ones, was spread the widest, perhaps unknowingly. A pile of seven quickly folded skirts and underwear lay on one of the chairs. The overall scene had a somewhat gynecological look to it.

Jessica stood beside the table, smirking at the men, her fellow tasters. "You guys gonna be alright? It's just pussy, you know. Pick one and...let's do this. Maybe one of you will get lucky and be the first to taste the chocolate one."

"Chocolate?" said Marley, the 'runner' who handles lots of odd jobs around the company.

"It's our newest flavor," said Lauryn from the table, she with her sleekly tailored button-front blouse still fully buttoned. "It's fresh out of the lab yesterday. Come on, guys, let's get this going. Don't leave us lying here all nervous."

Jessica and the men each picked a woman to taste, and...

"Oh, wow!" Renee softly gasped, as Carl the computer specialist claimed the entirety of her big pussy with his mouth. This wasn't a simple tasting lick, this was a full mouthing with his tongue wiggling to her insides. "Fuck!" she gasped.

Lauren might have asked her if everything was okay, but similar was happening to her own pussy, Kobe's mouth so sexually on it, an "Aaahhhh!" sighing from her open lips, her hands flat on the cool mahogany tabletop, trying in vain to grasp it. Her eyes tried to keep focused on the ceiling.

"Do we...get to touch?" asked Larry. "I mean, can we use our hands?"

Mya, sensing his face so close to her sex, said, "I don't know about the others but...if you mean, like, on our legs or whatever, yeah, go ahead."

Other women were letting out moans as mouths claimed them. Talia asked, "Ladies, what about hands? Mya's okay with it. I'm okay with it. How about the rest of us? It's each woman's choice."

"How's a hand any worse than a mouth?" chuckled Renee. "And I mean...these guys need access, right? Honey, if you wanna spread my thighs, go for it."

Some of the women giggled, already breathless and gasping. Lauryn lay stunned, eyes wide open, her gaze focused on the ceiling but her mind not registering it. The way Kobe--and seemingly all the men--were tackling this opportunity, suddenly eating pussy as if it was purely sexual, and meant to be, it surprised her and almost made her laugh. She tried to keep her composure as she lay there, and she tried to formulate the businesslike thoughts that she knew she should be thinking, but the sudden deep pleasure welling up inside her made it impossible to get a grip.

Talia was similarly rapturously confused, thinking that surely Lauryn was going to put a stop to this, if only for the few minutes it would take to explain to the men that this was supposed to be a simple tasting, not a full-on pussy-eating. Stunned by the quickly soaring bliss she was feeling, Talia's thoughts flashed on something Lauryn had told the men just minutes ago, the surprising comment about seeing how the flavors hold up "throughout the entire wetness cycle a woman goes though." In this quick instant, at this beginning of this blatant sexuality that was happening, Talia couldn't help but wonder if Lauryn knew it would be like this, this deeply pleasureful, this unbelievably sexual, here behind this locked door in this quiet, now empty building.

"Oh my God, the flavor!" said Zach. "This is fucking amazing! I wanna eat you like a dessert!"

"Yes, that's it," said Talia, breathless, already beginning to writhe her pussy against Zach's eager mouth. "Make sure you understand it. That's what we're here for. Understand it. Oh....God, Zach!...Understand it!"

"Fuck!" Mya gasped, Larry's mouth now fully on her, his strong hands on her inner thighs, caressing them as he held them spread wide. "You're eating me!" she gasped, her face showing her surprise and her happiness. "Wow!"

Lauren knew she should slow this, tell the men that they should back off a bit, that they should use just their tongues, just basic tasting licks of the womens' flavors, but instead her blouse-garbed breasts were now high atop her arched-up back, this Kobe from the design office giving her clit a tongue massage the way the most talented man she'd ever been with did it. And what a clit, hers having always been big, and easy, and thrillingly easily electrified. Men have rarely had trouble finding it, though they didn't always know what to do with it, but Kobe was right there, all over it in the best kind of way, with the taste of sweet strawberries seeming to intoxicate him.

"God you're wet," mumbled Carl, eagerly eating Renee's orange flavored sex. "It's like sweet orange syrup."

"You guys, you gotta take notes," Talia breathlessly reminded, now pretty sure that Lauryn was okay with how this was going. "Carl, write that down, about the wet, the syrup. And all of you, make sure you write the flavor and how good it is. Keep it all straight with our numbers, okay?"

Carl backed off, his lusty eyes admiring Renee's pink pussy that he'd just been so happily eating, then he took note of her number, there on her thigh, the homemade garter made of plain white elastic with a numbered piece of white card-stock stapled to it. All the women had them on their thighs, numbered 1 thru 7.

On the paper clipped to his clipboard Carl made quick notes about the orange flavor of Renee, and the syrupy sweet wetness of her pussy, and he put down his pen and asked if he could have another taste.

"That's what we're here for," said Renee, the excitement of it clear in her eyes and her breathy voice. Carl's tongue slipped its way inside her again, his upper lip firm against her electrified clit. A sighing "Oh fuck yeah!" floated from her open mouth.

Gabby was moaning like some of the others, though she was embarrassed about it. It was Jessica's feminine head between her legs, a woman's soft hair tickling her inner thighs, a woman's talented tongue massaging her clit. Gabby's thoughts tumbled in a trippy kind of way as she got used to it all, not just the fact that it was her first woman down there, but also this setting, the boardroom, with all her nice co-workers shoulder to shoulder with her, with men from the company between all their legs, performing actual sex on them. It was the craziest thing, ever, and her rapidly unhinging mind worried about it until it didn't, her hands instinctively reaching for and holding Jessica's head, pulling this lovely and talented lesbian mouth even tighter against her writhing pussy. "Jesus!" she whisperingly gasped.

Fran, happily married yet pussy-spread-wide right now, had Warren from accounting eagerly and deeply tasting her, his quiet, breathy moans telling her at least the flavor was good. "Oh my God," she said, looking at the ceiling. "Lauryn, does this, these pills, did anyone tell you if they put anything in it to...you know...enhance things? I mean...OH MY GOD this feels good!"

Lauryn smirked. "They tried a new formulation with this batch, adding in a new stimulant they've been developing in the lab. I hadn't expected it to be much of anything. They said they added the smallest amount they could."

"Oh yeah!...Oh yeah!...Oh yeah!" breathed Megan, Lauryn's executive assistant. It was Marley between her legs, the 'odd jobs runner' whom she sees and talks to almost every day. He's a big, muscular, somewhat studly guy, and she's always liked him, even flirted with him, but as she's living with her boyfriend these days she's never been able to do more than that subtle flirting. "Fuck yeah," she praised, breathing deeply, when he pulled away to make his notes.

"Chocolate," he said, smiling, his eyes on hers again. "I love chocolate." As he took another big, long-tongued lick up through the very wet center of Megan's very open pussy, her eyes stayed on his and her tongue came out and mimicked his lick. She smiled, and he smiled. He mouthed the entirety of her flavored pussy again, and she lay her head back on the table, looked at the ceiling and blissfully moaned.

Lauryn's thighs were spread wide, her upward arched back relaxing. "Okay all you tasters, let's...call that the first round. Write down all your thoughts on flavor, wetness, stimulation. How does your own mouth feel? Everything is relevant. Write down all your thoughts." Closing her legs as Kobe picked up his clipboard, she sighed contentedly.

All the men and Jessica stood up straight again. Some appeared amazed, some smiling. They all picked up their clipboards and got to work making notes.

"Is anybody else hot?" asked Fran as she lay relaxed, her knees still up, her thighs mostly closed. "Maybe it's just my age, a hot flash or something."

"No, I'm warm, too. Really warm," said Talia. "Maybe it's that stimulant they put in this new formulation? Lauryn, what's the rule on clothing? I need to at least open a few buttons. I know we discussed all staying fully dressed on top, but..."

"It is hot," said Lauryn, fanning her face with her hand as she lay there. "James in the lab mentioned the possibility of some minor side effects from the stimulant. I'm definitely feeling a hot flash myself. Yeah, let's unbutton, or...do what you gotta do, girls. Driving home in a blouse soaked with sweat doesn't sound pleasant."

"Thank God!" said Fran, sitting up and whisking off her blouse, her 'No More Gray' dyed hair tousling against the white bra straps on her shoulders.

While the tasters all made their notes, their eyes glanced at this new action, these overheated, lusty women all either opening their shirts or taking them off.

Lauryn left hers on but unfastened three buttons at the top and four at the bottom, her sleekly-tailored blouse now held together at the bustiest part of her cleavage by just one button. She briefly wondered why she was giving-in to the hot flash and baring herself in this way. She didn't sit up to do it, instead stayed lying on her back, her legs together but her wet, spa-groomed pussy still glistening. She marveled at the powerful feeling of free flowing lust within her, her sparkling eyes accentuating her smirk as she watched Kobe as he glanced at her. "I wonder if I'll taste just as good to you when you get back to me later," she said. "That's the kind of information we'd like to know. Strawberries and cream. Oh, shoot, I've given it away. Did you taste the cream?"

Kobe nodded, his own eyes sparkling. "Delicious. I just wrote down: Creamiest woman ever. Tastes like strawberries and cream."

Lauryn's eyes sparkled even more. "You didn't. Seriously?"

Kobe showed her.

"Oh my lord. You, sir, have quite the palate. Let's see if the other womens' flavors come through as clearly." She spoke up louder. "Everyone, all you tasters, shift one woman to your right. Be sure and note the new woman's number on your forms." Lauren glanced at her wristwatch, a lovely delicate one that was a gift from her husband. "Apparently we went twenty minutes on that round. Wow. But yes, time flies when you're...learning. At this rate we'll be here a while. Is that going to be a problem for anyone?"

Hearing silence and seeing a few smirking shakes of the head, she herself smirked. "Good. Yes, this isn't exactly a bad way to spend some overtime, is it. Okay everyone, let's keep going. Let's make it happen."

Talia smiled upon hearing Lauren's favorite catchphrase. She'd heard the words 'Let's make it happen' end every staff meeting since she'd been hired, and it had become the company's unofficial slogan. Seeing Kobe move into position, looking down at her, seemingly ready to spread her upright knees, she instead spread them herself, smiling in a coquettish way that she knew was not the least bit 'professional'. This product test, after just one rotation, after just one man, was already delightfully fun and irresistibly sexual, the very thing she, as Vice President, and Lauren as CEO, had cautioned the women about when they'd all arrived in the boardroom ahead of the men. At that point in time, 'businesslike' was the name of the game, a pure and simple product testing, a basic, scientific line-up of vaginas, seven in a row, as clinical and pragmatically given and tasted as possible. But now, her lusty eyes were locked on Kobe's, his as dark and as full of twinkling stars and delight as she could ever remember seeing in them. With her bare feet up on the table, and her upright knees now spread wide, she lay her head back and relaxed into this pleasurable task once again, her still warm but less clothed body now arching up in a sexy way as Kobe's lips and tongue tickled her pussy and began to gently eat her, her curvy breasts now softly bulging nearly all the way out of the black bra that was the only thing on her. "Oh fuck yeah!" she breathily blurted, feeling free to say it because the other women weren't holding back their own effusive feelings. Even Lauryn was happily gasping again.

As this round heated up, another blouse came off, and another. Five of the seven women were now nearly nude, wearing just bras, their overheated bodies writhing. Some held the heads of their tasters; nearly all were moaning, excitedly gasping their breaths.

Lauren breathlessly asked, "Are you getting it, everyone? The flavors?"

All the tasters moaned in the affirmative as they ate, their hunger welling up as deeply as the overheated women's rising lust.

"Be good and sure," said Talia gaspingly. "Oh fuck yeah, be good and sure!"

Fran, writhing, with sweat beginning to glisten between her breasts, was on the verge of an orgasm, and it shocked her. Just enough shock to keep the explosive feelings in check, but wow was this good! It was hard for her to believe it was Jessica between her legs.

Jessica's talented mouth and tongue was loosened up and freer now, this second round feeling better, more relaxed, as if everyone was more accepting now of her being a lesbian in on this, though Gabby had certainly felt nicely welcoming. But this, this older woman, Fran, the first truly older woman in Jessica's sexual life, this felt new and special. And the taste! Sweet honeydew melon! The kind that makes one's mouth water! Jessica was finding it impossible to not eat deeply of it, mouthing and tonguing Fran's big wet pussy in every way she could think of, but especially in the way that makes her partner at home writhe into uncontrollable orgasm. The very businesslike instructions earlier, before the men showed up, had been clear about all the women being careful to avoid anything even remotely like outright sexuality, but now everything seemed to have changed. And it seemed like it was still changing, as if the pussy-wetness in her mouth was a drug, a sweet honeydew-flavored drug, and Jessica couldn't get enough of it.

She wasn't alone. All the men were succumbing to this new elixir, this pussy-wet narcotic. Lauryn, with Carl eating deeply of her, noticed this new intensity, the tasters now more lost in their work, moaning louder and freer. She thought perhaps it was just a shift from a 'work' attitude to a sexual one, a natural progression that should be stopped, talked about, and gotten under control, but no, this seemed different. This seemed like it was, possibly, related to the pills. Could this new formulation, with the newly formulated female stimulant added, be affecting the men, too? Was this new chemical a universal stimulant? Could this be a new kind of sexual party pill? If so, it might be worth millions. Billions, maybe even.

"I'm so fucking hot!" Jessica gasped, there between Fran's legs. "Lauryn, can I take my shirt off? I'm so fucking hot!"

"Yes, if you need to," said Lauryn, seeing the glisten of sweat on Jessica's face and neck, not to mention the glisten of wetness on her lips from Fran's flavorful pussy.

Jessica stood up straight and whisked off her top. Her breasts, small, were adorned in a dainty little lace bra, its structure delicate enough to let the lotus flower tattoo between her breasts be easily seen.

Fran's lusty eyes looked at her. "Jess, you're so beautiful. Why can't I be young again?"

Jessica smiled. "You taste...so fucking good. I mean, seriously."

"It's amazing," said Larry, taking a breather between Gabby's petite thighs. "The flavors. It's amazing."

Lauryn saw the deep lust in Carl's eyes as he, too, stopped his sexual feasting to make some notes. She asked, "All of you, you men, and Jessica, tell me what you're feeling right now. Stop thinking about the flavors for a minute and tell me what you feel inside."

"Inside?" said Zach. "Like, honestly?"

Lauryn nodded. "Yes, total honesty. Let's hear it. I'm starting to wonder if the stimulant in these pills we took is affecting you, too."

"Interesting!" said Talia. "You think, maybe, it's like an osmosis thing? From our vaginal wetness through the soft tissue of their mouths?"

Lauryn smiled. "You've been hanging around the lab too much, you're starting to sound like a scientist. But yes, that's what I'm wondering. Is 'osmosis ' the right word for it?"

"I think it might be," said Warren. "The right word, I mean. But also I think it might be happening. Do you think...is it safe?"

Lauren, propped up on her elbows now, shrugged. "At this point, your guess is as good as mine. Does anyone feel odd? Other than stimulated, I mean."

"No, not medically odd," said Megan. "But wow, the...the feelings. I mean...it's really good. I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but, I'm like, ultra horny. Like, super ultra horny."

"Amen to that!" said Fran. "If we're being honest, in a scientific way, I guess I'll admit...I've never been able to have an orgasm, but...I felt...so close, just a minute ago. So, so close. I've never, ever, felt that before."

"Wow. Okay, that's good to know," said Lauryn. "Anybody else? Anybody feel like this stimulant formulation is working, in a good way?"

"I do. I feel that way," said Renee. I can...I mean...I guess we're being honest for science's sake, right? So, I'm different from Fran. I can have orgasms. It's not really hard for me, but wow, right here, right now, I'm having to fight it because it feels super easy. I could have gone easily over the edge three times already."

Marley, standing above her still-spread pussy, smilingly glanced into her eyes as he jotted down some notes.

"Me too," said Mya. "This is the first time I've ever had to fight to keep from cumming. Usually I'm fighting to get there."

"Yes, I'm feeling it too," admitted Lauryn. "This is fascinating. Maybe the fun flavors aren't the best part of our new little pills."

"But they're amazing," said Kobe. "The taste, I mean. The flavor. It's, like, oh my God."

"Okay, so, high marks on both counts," said Lauryn. "Poor marks, though, for body temperature control. It looks like we're all sweating, even the tasters."

"Shirts off would be good," said Kobe.

Lauryn smirked, her eyes a-twinkle. "Yes, well, under the circumstances...I suppose we can break that rule. Wow, another twenty minutes has gone by. We really are going to be here a while. Okay, shirts off guys, if you want to. Let's all be comfortable at least."

Kobe smiled, quickly took off his 'business casual' polo shirt.

"Wow," said Lauryn, her twinkling eyes a bit wider upon seeing his bare, mahogany brown, exuberantly tattooed chest for the first time. "I had no idea you were so into the ink."