The Flavor of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody wrote a song about lemon mint, did they?" asked Gabby. "Oh well. I think it's a fun flavor."

"I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush," Renee sang. "It's an R.E.M. song, remember? It was on the radio when I was a kid. I guess I was weird, listening to alternative rock when I was five."

Talia looked around, glad there was a couch, an upholstered chair, and a wall-to-wall carpet on the floor, though it wasn't a soft one. The big tabletop had room for a few sixty-nining couples, up where interested eyes -- product-testing scientific eyes -- could observe.

"I'm not sure I understand the 'feedback loop' thing," Zach said. "Isn't that, like, electrical or something?"

"Maybe that's where it gets its name," said Talia. "In our example, it's physiological and emotional. Sexually emotional, I guess you could say. We've already seen how extra turned-on we get from the stimulant the lab added to the vaginal flavorings, so now we want to test and see if...let's say you and I sixty-nine, you with your mouth on me and me with my mouth on you. You'll be extra turned-on from the stimulant in my vaginal flavoring, we already know that, but will the fact that you're extra turned-on in my extra-sensitive mouth make me even wetter, making you more turned-on, making me more turned-on and even wetter, et cetera et cetera? Does that make sense? One thing feeds into the other, which feeds back into the other. That's why it's referred to as a loop."

"Sixty-nining is science," said Renee, smirking.

"Okay, I get it," Zach said to Talia. "Do you think it'll work?"

"Are you willing to find out? Are all of you willing to find out? This goes far beyond a simple tasting test."

"I'm not sure if it's science or curiosity," said Warren, "but either way, like you said, it'll be good data that's important to know. I'm here to help. I wonder if they tested Viagra this way."

"I'm in," said Kobe. "I mean, we all are, right? Isn't that what the vote was for?"

"I was just making sure," said Talia. "I always worry I'm not dotting my i's and crossing my t's. Mya, are we all legal here? The consent and non-disclosure contracts cover all this?"

Mya nodded. "Yes. All good. And we have plenty of witnesses to the fact that we've all agreed."

Lauryn, glanced at her watch. "Are we ready? Okay everyone, let's make this happen."

Talia nodded, felt an unusual rush of excited heat inside her body and her head. "First step is...full nudity I suppose. Right? So everything is equal?"

"Oh," said Lauryn, suddenly feeling a similarly unusual inner rush. She glanced at Renee's and Talia's bras. "Yes, that's...I mean, there's just the three of us girls still wearing something, so...I suppose equality is...the best for...accurate science."

"Surprisingly, it's really fun," said Fran, blushing now even though in the course of the previous two hours she'd grown unexpectedly comfortable with her nudity.

Lauryn nodded. For a second she wondered why the men weren't taking off their pants, but then it hit her -- they were stilled and staring, waiting to the see the company's CEO unveil the breasts she'd had augmented, very expensively, two years ago when the money started rolling in. It struck her that she could make this new stage of disrobing a turn-your-backs kind of thing, like they'd done earlier, but at this point, with her simmering horniness lifted by so many cunnilingus orgasms, it seemed silly. So she reached behind herself, unhooked and took off her bra, and was nude.

It was her full-body goosebumps and her wildly hard nipples that made her blush so, an electric, tingly, goosebump textured blushing that very nearly blossomed into an orgasm. "Let's make it happen, people," she nervously said. "Show on the road and all that."

As Talia removed her own bra she smirked at the way everyone's eyes were on Lauryn. It was understandable, for sure. Seeing the boss nude was fascinating enough, but wow, the body on her! Not a perfect model's body, no, but the proportional curves of her ass, hips and breasts, voluptuous breasts that are full-on TITS now that they're freed from her bra, her nipples ever so eye-poppingly aroused. Talia was pretty sure there was a thrilled 'Wow!' held in check inside everyone's open mouths.

"Ooo la la," said Renee, her own just-taken-off bra now twirling on her finger. Nude at work. Crazy, right?"

Talia, more than a little stupefied by her own sudden full nudity, spoke up in an 'executive' way that was pure instinct. "You heard the boss, let's make it happen, guys. You're not too shy to be good product testers, are you?"

All six of the men started taking off their shoes, their socks, and then their pants. Marley was the quickest, out of his underwear and fully nude with no hesitation, and Talia's eyes widened upon seeing the rather astounding thickness of his remarkably long cock, a cudgel of man meat that was so frickin' big the weight of it kept it from being fully horizontally erect even though it looked stunningly hard.

Two more men's pants went down, and then the rest of the aroused cocks were exposed, and when the men were finished with their disrobing, their underwear all tossed on their clothes piles, the amazingly erect hardness of their drug-stimulated arousal was clear for all to see.

"I guess you weren't lying to us," said Talia. "Christ, have they been that way the whole time?"

"Is this, like, questions for the science?" asked Zach.

"Oh...yes," said Talia, stunned, feeling that inner rush again. "For the science."

Warren smirked. "Speaking for myself, yes, pretty much the whole time. Mouth watering melon, then delicious chocolate, if you're keeping track." He winked at Fran, then sweetly smiled at Megan.

"Should we be? Keeping track?" asked Lauryn.

"We are," said Talia. "Those clipboard forms they've been working on."

"Oh, right." said Lauryn. Not yet with her full mental equilibrium in this fully nude stage of things, she said no more.

Talia cleared her throat, took a deep breath, and tried to think professionally. "So, we'll start with simple fellatio. The goal is to gauge the sexual sensitivity of our mouths. We'll have to rely on our sense memory, thinking back to the last man we gave fellatio to. Is it okay if I speak freely and just say the last cock we sucked?"

"I say speak freely," said Fran. "It's the way everybody talks now, right? But, in the interest of science, I need to make another confession. I have no sense memory because...I've never done...fellatio. Sorry. I'll sit this one out I guess." Smirking, she added, "Unless science doesn't care. Maybe there's...something useful I can contribute?"

"Of course you can, Fran," said Lauryn. "Talia, I feel like we're spending too much time on all this preparation and instruction. Can we move this along?"

Talia nodded, sensing Lauren's bashful discomfort at standing around nude. If this was going to happen, it was time to do it, time to make it happen. "Boys, sit on the table. Girls, suck some cocks. Everyone, pay attention to your feelings. Make a mental note of whether your pleasure feels elevated, normal, or something different. We'll discuss it all afterward and I'll write down our findings."

"Do you want us to cum, or...?" asked Zach.

"Oh," said Talia. "Try not to, okay? That's not part of this test."

"Okay," he said, then he glanced at Lauryn's amazing tits, their shapely softness still flushed with pink, textured with goosebumps and nippley as all get out. "I mean, no guarantees, but...yeah, I'll try."

"What about hands?" asked Kobe as he sat on the table. He leaned back on his arms, proudly displaying his hard cock and sizable balls. "Same as last time? Hands are good?"

"It doesn't really affect mouth sensitivity, but...yes, overall arousal is important, so, yes, hands are fine. Let's all do this the way it would normally be, so we can compare this to our memories of our other experiences."

"Got it," said Kobe.

Jessica, the odd girl out, sat down her now-nude body on the couch, and she watched. She watched Renee take the first mouthful; it was Warren's slender cock, he the man who'd just eaten her to orgasm not long ago. Her softly moaning cocksucking prompted everyone to start, all of them jumping into this test quickly, in the name of science.

Recent partners seemed to be the trend, and that included Lauryn and Marley, he being her most recent pussy taster who'd taken her all the way to her surprising orgasm. As Jessica watched, she was interested to see Lauryn so openly moaning, Lauryn really getting down with going down, her beautiful expensive tits hanging so sexily under her as she bent at the waist and mouthed more and more inches of Marley's behemoth, unquestionably the biggest cock in the room.

His big hands reaching for the swaying, hard-nippled softness of those tits caused Lauryn to slip the big wet cock from her lips with a rushing exhale following it, then, seemingly triggered with a new energy, she hungrily mouthed it's hugeness again, all the way to gagging, and soon she forced her throat open and took him all, every massive inch of him, her face red and silent as she conquered the biggest cock she'd ever fully deep-throated.

Megan was the first of the group to speak. "Fuck yeah, this is good!" she blurted, then plunged downward on her man again, sucking him off like a hungry slut.

A glistening thread of spit connected Lauryn's open lips to the fat tip of the massive cock she'd just released from the depths of her throat, her hand stroking the slippery hardness of this remarkable phallus as she drew cooling air deep into her lungs. "Feel good?" she sexily asked Marley, the sly look on her face and her lusty eyes telling him she already knew the answer. Down again she went, taking him all the way into her throat once again. Marley bellowed a deep, happy, masculine groan.

"Shit, these guys are gonna cum," said Renee, the look on her face intense, a wildness in her eyes as she fast-stroked Warren's ultra-hardness with her saliva-wet fist. "I fuckin' want him to. I want him to."

"Easy, girlfriend," cooed Talia, her own fellatio on Carl a slower, deeply sensual affair. "Take him in your mouth again, nice and slow. Think about how it feels. Remember it."

"I know I won't forget this," said Carl, watching Talia's slippery lips on his slippery shaft, her hand on his wet balls that she'd also sucked. "Fuck yeah, you've got a mouth, Talia. Jesus."

"What do we think, girls?" she asked, her wet lips sliding up the veiny underside of Carl's cock even as she spoke. "Do we have a feeling about this? I know I do."

"Fuck yeah," said Megan. "It's definitely awesome."

Talia looked and saw the tip of Lauryn's wiggling tongue tasting the slick pre-cum oozing from the slit at the tip of Marley big cock, and she smiled. "I think we can call that stage one, completed."

"Done already? But I like it!" said Fran. "Christ almighty, why did I wait a lifetime to try this?"

Larry smiled down at her, his hand going to her head to pull her down for some more.

"Fran, think of this as a warm-up," said Mya. "I mean, holy shit, sixty-nine next?"

"For science," Renee kidded.

Megan smiled. "You know, when I agreed to this, before any of you told me what it was about, I thought, 'Oh, shit, staying late for two hours to talk about product, do I really want to do this?' God, I'm really glad I said yes."

"Megan, you really thought that?" asked Lauryn. "I hope you didn't feel pressured, I mean even before you knew what this was."

"No, I didn't. It's all good. I love my job."

Lauryn, happily smirking as she gave Marley's wet cock back to him, wanted badly to say 'I love my job, too'. Instead she asked, "What's next, Talia?" and she looked at her watch. "Let's keep this moving. The down time has been killing us."

"Right. A quick debrief. How about a show of hands. Ladies, did doing what you just did feel better than usual? Did it instill more of a hunger? Was it more of a turn-on? Hold up your hand and make a fist if it was the same, one finger up if it was a little better, two fingers up if it was better than that, et cetera et cetera."

"Wow, everybody's maxed out? A unanimous five fingers? Really?"

"I mean, it's hard to really know for sure, isn't it," said Gabby. "But...damn. That felt really good. I'd be a total slut if sucking cock was always this good."

Lauryn nodded. "What she said."

"Okay, wow," said Talia, smiling as she made some quick notes. "Everybody votes five-out-of-five on that one. Me too. Okay, let's move on. So, this one will be the true feedback-loop test. Sixty-nine. Just saying it makes me realize how radical this is. Has anyone changed their mind? Anyone want to get dressed and head home before we start this part? No? Okay, here we go then. I was thinking, this time we'll rotate. Doesn't have to be formal, just swap around some so the cunnilingus tasters get a variety of flavors in their systems. We've seen from the first cunnilingus test that the effects build after ingesting more and more of our flavored wetness, so...let's give this test some time. Shall we say...an hour, and then we're done? Sound good?"

"I can stay all night," said Marley. "I mean, if you guys need me to."

Lauryn smirked, looked at her watch. "We're already an hour over. Let's go one more hour, like Talia said. Anybody need to contact home, or..."

"Already did," said Fran.

"Yes," said Lauryn. "So, Talia, where do you want us? I guess this is a 'wherever' kind of thing, right?"

"Yes. A few on the table, a few on the floor, on the couch, maybe some young flexibles on the chair. Whatever works. Pick your first partner. This is our sixty-nine feedback loop test. Let's start."

Lauryn saw Jessica sitting all lonesome on the couch, nude like everyone else. Jessica smirked when she saw her, saying, as Lauryn approached, "You can really suck a cock. I know nothing about that kind of thing, but...is he as big as I think he is?"

"Bigger," Lauryn whispered, sitting down next to her. "My biggest. I'm actually kind of stunned that I..."

"Do you think it's the drug?" Jessica whispered. "I mean, wow, you went all porn on him. It was impressive."

"Oh God, I hope it wasn't just me. Wasn't everybody?"

"Oh for sure," Jessica said, smirking. "Turns out my nice co-workers are fun sluts. I kinda love this."

"Oh my God, look at them go!" said Lauryn as she surveyed the new action. "This drug has...changed us." She turned her gaze on Jessica. "It's astonishing how electric I feel inside. I'd like you to kiss me again. I really liked our first kiss."

Jessica's eyes, so bright and beautiful, looked deep into Lauryn's. "Maybe this is inappropriate, but I might never get a chance to say it again, so, I want to tell you...I think you're beautiful. Absolutely, totally beautiful." Jessica's gaze drifted down to Lauryn's lovely big tits. "I know it's not part of the 'science', but...do I get to play with all of you? Can we maybe pretend it's part of the 'arousal' you're so interested in?"

"Oh but it is. No pretending necessary," said Lauryn. "You know, this is going to sound conceited, but, there was a girl at college who...wanted me. She was nice, and pretty, like you. I said no, but...I was disappointed in myself for saying it."

Jessica had heard enough, and the hour was ticking away, so she kissed Lauryn, softly moaning into her mouth. She backed off just enough to speak. "I took one of the pills. I want you to taste all of me. I want you to guess my flavor."

"You did?" Lauren's eyes sparkled. "Do you want to be...on top, or...on the bottom?"

"With you? Both. Top first. I want to be your boss for a change."

Lauryn smiled as she lay herself down across the couch cushions. Jessica straddled her hips, facing her, moaning as her teasing tongue played with each of Lauryn's hard nipples. With a hand on each tit she licked through the depths of Lauryn's cleavage, her tongue lingering on warm skin, licking toward Lauryn's throat and up her chin, finally kissing her mouth again. With her bare wet pussy grinding against Lauryn's, she softly said, "You should have taken that girl up on it. I'm gonna show you why." Jessica turned around, planted her hot wet pussy on Lauryn's moaning mouth, moaning into Lauryn's wet strawberries-and-cream flavor as she nicely settled into this beautifully feminine sixty-nine.

Some of the group had stayed with their previous partners, apparently feeling more comfortable getting this new, fully nude, even more sexual 'test' started that way, but this new and even more intensely altered state they they were all experiencing felt more and more freeing.

Petite little Gabby with her perfect little ass had been scooped up by Marley, literally, lifted off the floor, rotated like a baton above him as he lay himself flat on his back on the table, then lowered, thighs already spread, to his waiting mouth and cock. The lift, and his strength, and his eager mouth on her pussy, it took her breath away, but it was the massive size of his cock that made her breathily giggle, until she stretched her lips around its girth and filled her moaning mouth with it, that is, which she quickly did. Her lemon-mint flavored pussy writhed against Marley's happy mouth, his happy eyes marveling at her perfect little ass and her sweet little asshole. Sliding his tongue onto it, he thoroughly licked the puckered rim of it, and he forced his tongue into its vice-tight constriction. Gabby shuddered, and nearly came.

Fran had placed herself on top of Larry, up on the table though she'd rather have found a quiet corner on the floor so as to not flaunt her first infidelity so publicly. It mattered not, though, for once she began she mouthed his cock and licked and sucked his balls like she hadn't a care in the world, like it wasn't her first time at all. She was watching the other girls to learn, mimicking some, but mostly just letting instinct--and the double-dose of the flavor pill's magical stimulant--sweep her away into this new kind of sex that was extraordinary. Orgasming so easily on Larry's hungry mouth, and knowing that he was taking in her very wet essence that was probably going to make him even hornier and hungrier, she spasmed uncontrollably, cackling gasping laughs as she came, primal sounds unlike any she'd ever made before in her life. Then she plunged her mouth onto his super-hard cock and sucked him off like a delirious, slobbering whore as she writhed her sweet honeydew melon-flavored cunt against his face.

Talia, a little disappointed at first that Marley had chosen Gabby, was none-the-less lost in fresh new ecstasy now, on top of Carl. The fleshy buttocks of her curvy ass quivered against his face as he hungrily ate her, his mouth giving equal time to her dripping wet pussy and her asshole. His wet cock slipped from her mouth when she came hard, this surprisingly quick-blossoming orgasm as unbridled and as raw and free as the ones the other women were having, the entire room now a remarkably loud and free flare-up of noisy sexual bliss.

Jessica was sitting up now, writhing as she rode Lauryn's face, her hands happily on Lauryn's lovely tits. "Fuck yeah!" she breathily barked through gritted teeth as she came, riding this new orgasm for all it was worth, which was plenty.

Loving this feeling of being in control, she ordered Lauryn to get on top now, this new sixty-nine taking shape quickly, and Jessica moaned her blissful disbelief into Lauryn's wet pussy as her nose happily tickled the boss's tender asshole. Feeling Lauryn's hunger against her own pussy, Jessica smilingly asked, "What flavor am I? I'll slap you if you're wrong."

"Strawberry."

Jessica slapped Lauryn's ass. "Wrong."

Lauryn ate of it some more. "Orange."

Another slap, harder this time. "Wrong. Try again."

1...34567...21