The Flavor of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kobe smiled, happy to see the tantalizing entrancement that showed in Lauryn's eyes as she openly surveyed his sweat-glistening muscles. He'd always thought she was an mightily attractive woman, but now, lying on this big boardroom table as she was, with her bare, wet, Brazilian groomed pussy, and her pretty bra showing beneath her gaping single-buttoned blouse, she looked stunning, mouthwateringly so. The memory of her lusty moans was still fresh in his ears, the strawberries and cream flavor of her still vivid in his mind.

Lauryn saw his sexy dark eyes glance at the single button still buttoned on her top, and she saw the other men all shirtless now, warmly fleshy and masculine. Whatever this newly formulated stimulant was doing to her, she couldn't force her mind to resist the magical lust and the horniness it was conjuring, so with a smirk that she couldn't hide, her fingers opened the button, her sleekly tailored blouse now fully open, her buxom breasts that she sometimes flaunts in cleavage-baring dresses here at work now flaunted like never before. Ever since the company took off and the money started rolling in, she's had a thing for French lingerie, and this bra is one of her 'everyday' favorites, a flesh-colored corbeille demi, a half-cup style that gives her rather large breasts a plump, upward-rounded curve. This morning she'd nearly worn another favorite, a fleurs de pommier balconnet, and now she was glad she didn't have it on, it being a lovely floral 'shelf' bra that doesn't cover her nipples. This flesh-colored demi was a full step or two more demure, though its French beauty and its low-cut 'plumping' was drawing all the men's eyes. Lauryn assumed that most of this attention was due to the fact that she's 'the boss'.

"So, we seem to be discovering unexpected characteristics of these new pills we're testing," she said, forcing herself to focus on the work again. "I'll be curious to see the results of your flavor sampling, to see if they're all as different and appealing as we hope they are, but these new...lets call them 'emotional enhancements', this is really intriguing."

"Especially that it's affecting the men, too," said Talia.

"And me," said Jessica. "It's like an appetite enhancer. Sexual appetite. It's not just the flavors I've tasted--those are awesome--but something else is going on. I feel...what's that word? Carnal. That's different than horny, right?"

"I think so, yes," said Lauryn. "It's interesting you make that distinction. I don't know the correct definition, but to me, carnal means something a little more deeply intense than just horny. Does that seem right?"

Jessica nodded. "Yes. I'm, like, really wet right now. Maybe I shouldn't admit that."

"No, your honesty is helpful. Do you think you wouldn't be as wet if you were giving oral sex without the pills involved?"

"Oh, definitely. I can't believe how wet I am."

"Me too," said Fran. "I mean, I'm the old gal here, and for me to be dripping right now, yeah, this is a nice surprise. I feel like, I mean, this is getting really personal, but...I feel like I could have all the sex, if you know what I mean, even a big guy, with no problem, and no lube, kind of like I used to when I was young. That's not so easy when you're older and...less wet."

"Wow. So far we've got good flavor, we've got increased libido to the point of feeling 'carnal', and we've got increased lubrication, even in older women. That's all pretty great."

Warren spoke up. "If you're interested in the men's side of it..."

"Yes, please, Warren. Speak freely."

"I'm not saying I don't get erections fairly easily, I do, but this, this one's...it's not going away, even now, with all of you talking and us taking a break. This feels different. I've tried Viagra. This feels similar, but...like Jessica said, it feels a little...animal. Maybe primal is the word. Not so much at this moment, but, when I've got that taste fresh in my mouth, it's..."

"Hungry," said Carl. "Right? As hungry for it as I've ever been."

"Yes," said Warren. "I've never wanted a woman so...intensely. First Fran, now Megan. The feeling was equal with each of them, a deep desire for them. My cock is so fucking hard. Sorry, is that too much information?"

"No, it's helpful," said Lauryn. Propped up on her elbows again so she could see everyone, her eyes scanned the men's lumped crotches, then she looked up into their eyes. "Are all you guys willing to be that honest? Six of you is a pretty good scientific sample. Are you all feeling similar effects?"

Kobe nodded. "Carl and Warren explained it pretty good. If you really want us to tell you, yeah, my cock is hard as fuck. And it doesn't feel like it's going down any time soon."

"Me too," said Marley.

"Me too," said Larry. "It's better than Viagra. Taking that makes me feel weird sometimes, but this, this is nice. Exciting. I feel relaxed but excited. Have you ever tried sativa style weed? This is like that, with a wicked hard cock as a bonus."

Talia had been using Kobe's clipboard to make some notes of her own for a while now, trying to keep up with all these informative descriptions. "If this shit doesn't kill us I think we've got a winner on our hands," she said.

Renee chuckled. "I'll take that risk. You guys willing? You've got five more of us to sample. Five more flavors, right? Or did I lose track."

"No, that's right," said Lauryn, glancing up somewhat flirtatiously into Carl's desirous eyes. "Did you all need...a second taste to confirm this flavor, before you move on to the next?"

Carl smiled, nodded, saw Lauryn lay herself back, her eyes on the ceiling again as her thighs spread wide, her glistening pussy freely given. Carl moaned deeply and gutturally as he thoroughly mouthed it once again. She could feel his hunger even more now that she knew the depth of it, and her own hunger for this incredible pleasure began to obliterate her businesslike restraint once again, her hands gently taking hold of his head, her fingers softly raking through his hair as she freely moaned.

After just fifteen seconds of this freshly resumed pussy eating, Talia blurted, "Ohhh fuck yeah!", her enthusiastically writhing body and mind so quickly ready to burst with orgasm as she held Kobe's head tight to her slippery cherry-flavored sex, his eager tongue firmly massaging her fired-up clit. "Do it!" she whisperingly begged. "Eat my cunt. Oh, yeah, fuckin' do it!"

He did, and her tight-muscled writhes spasmed quicker, and this time she let herself go, knowing how Mya had already talked about being so close to orgasm. Letting it go all the way seemed strangely okay now--it was in the interest of learning about these pills, after all--so Talia let the feelings fly in her wildly happy mind. "CUMMING!...OH, GOD!...I'M CUMMING!"

This triggered Fran, who mumbled something about Jesus as she herself came, for the first time ever, with her eyes rolling. Jessica stayed so hungry on her pussy Fran came twice in a row, quick-like, unhinged and stuttering.

Gabby and Megan both came, too, their backs arched off the table. Gabby's nubile little ass was up off the table, too, Larry's hands under it, his wet mouth salivating on her lemon-mint flavored wetness as his firm tongue drove her to bliss so profound she squealed like a happy baby pig.

Lauryn didn't allow herself to cum, though on a profound and primal level she very much wanted to. She knew without a doubt that some of the others had gone there, though, so when this stunning round wound down and they were quieting and gathering their senses she decided to add their experiences to this new fount of information being gathered. "Okay, wow, girls. Tell me--tell us--is it the pills, do you think? The stimulation that you're feeling, is it different than your usual?"

"Oh my God!" gasped Fran, nearly whimpering. "Oh my God, I've never! I've never!..." Her thighs were still twitching, her hands down in her crotch, spastic hands and fingers, not knowing what to touch, her skin and her insides still electrified with lingering high voltage. "Jesus!" she gasped through her breathlessness.

"Wow. Fran...breathe deeply okay? Catch your breath and we'll come back to you for your thoughts. Who else wants to tell us things? Gabby, was that you I heard?"

Gabby nodded, still on her back, looking at the ceiling, her freshly blushing face showing her embarrassment at being 'heard'. "Yes. I...I came. Really hard. Really, really hard."

Larry giggled at what he'd done to her, his entire lower face wet with her lemon-mint nectar.

"Different than usual, would you say, Gabby?" asked Lauryn.

"Oh, wow, yeah, for sure. That was...wow. Serious wow."

"Larry, I don't know how many honest confessions you want to make here in front of us girls, but...if it's not too personal of a thing to ask, it would be helpful for us to know if you can normally get that kind of response from a woman."

Larry giggled nervously. "No, I don't think...I ever did. That was...yeah, how soon can I buy these pills?"

"Megan, were you the other one I heard?" asked Lauryn.

"Yes. I came really hard. Warren is either really good or...I don't know. I mean, he is, but...that was wild. I usually don't cum that easily, or that fast."

"Good. Thank you all."

"Don't you want my opinion?" giggled Fran, still breathing deeply but relaxedly, her eyes on the ceiling.

"Of course Fran. Tell us whatever you'd like to."

"Like I said earlier, I never had an orgasm before. Always wanted one. Forever. Part of it was that I was a late bloomer. Do you want to hear the whole story?"

"Share whatever you'd like to, Fran."

Fran nodded, feeling a free-flowing honesty welling inside her that felt lust-related, a strange but pleasureful desire to tell-all in front of all these shirtless, horny men. "I guess I was in college when I learned what an orgasm is. Porn was on VHS tapes back then. God I'm old. So, my roommate got ahold of one, and we didn't have anything to play it on at school so we took turns taking it home. She had it Thanksgiving break and I had it Christmas break. I watched those porn men--Jesus, they were something--and I watched those porn girls. Women, really. Older than I was at the time. Those men would make those women cum. I mean, big, big cocks. But me, even with my own hand I couldn't make myself cum, even though I tried and tried. I got with two or three different boys, one at a time of course, and they couldn't make me cum. Actually, they hardly tried. I kept thinking about the porn men and I figured a huge cock was probably the secret. I never did find a guy like that. I've been married to Brian for forever now. He's not big. We had fun, and we still sorta do, and I like it, I love him, but...you girls probably have no idea what it's like to not know what an orgasm feels like. And now I do. Oh my God, it's so...intense! Jessica, that beautiful mouth of yours, you just...you just turned my world inside out, and wow do I like it that way! Wow!"

Lauryn smiled. "Fran, do you think it was the pill, or was it Jessica? Have you ever been curious about sex with women?"

"No, I really haven't. And, I mean, Warren, back when we started this a little while ago, he got me there, too, but I suppressed it. Didn't want to, but thought I should, because...none of us were...doing that. No, it's definitely the pill. That and...I mean, this is exciting, right? All us girls, all these guys. That old VHS tape, it had a scene on it with a big orgy. I must have watched it at least a hundred times."

Lauren smirked. "Jessica, how do you feel? Was that easy with Fran, or normal, or..."

"Easy. Not normal. Better than normal. It was like I'm...like I'm sexual superwoman or something. And oh my God she tastes so good! Honeydew melon! Can it get any better?"

Lauren smiled. "Do you feel it inside, still? Warm like a hot flash, or...?"

"Yes," said Jessica. "Warmer than warm. Definitely hot. I want to take this stupid bra off. It seems dumb, making a woman cum while my tits are all sweaty in a bra. I just want it off. It's a weirdly strong feeling. I just want it off."

"Yes, well...that might not be a good idea."

Jessica shrugged a little. "So, it's not a rule, it's just not a good idea? I'm actually fine with bad ideas. I kind of like 'em, actually." Reaching behind herself, she quickly took off her bra and tossed it onto a chair.

Lauren didn't blink, her eyes still showing soft comfort. "Oh. Okay. Ummm, an hour ago this wouldn't have been okay, but now it, strangely, is? Do we have a problem with this, anyone?"

"Fuck no," said Kobe.

As the others all agreed, Gabby arched her back up off the hard table so as to get her hands under herself and on her bra clasp, and Megan did the same, and as quick as that they were both fully nude. Megan eyed Jessica, a horny look that said I'm glad you're my 'next'. Jessica smiled sweetly at this new sisterhood of bare breasts.

"Oh what the hell," said Fran, arching her back up to do the same as the other brave ones, making herself fully nude. She looked at Larry, who was her 'next', adding, "Old broads get overheated too. Jesus, this is so exciting. I feel like I may never do anything this exciting ever again."

"Don't say that, Fran," said Renee. "Christ, girl, you just had your first orgasm! It's a whole new world now!"

Fran giggled, feeling happy and oddly relaxed being nude.

The last of the womens' blouses came off, so of the seven on the table it was now four women with nothing but a bra on their body, and three fully nude. All seven of them seemed nicely relaxed, comfortably on their backs except for Talia who was twisted onto her side, still making notes on Kobe's clipboard. Lauryn was still propped up on elbows, her enthralled and still lustful eyes once again surveying all the bare male chests, shoulders and biceps. She hadn't expected any more skin than the necessary bare vaginas at this product testing. This, as it was playing out, was very different. Very nice. Very strangely nice. She glanced at her wristwatch again.

"Oh my gosh. Does anyone need to make a call? At this rate we'll be here another...three hours? We need to speed this up."

"Right, let's get this moving," said Talia as she handed the clipboard to Kobe. In her haste she'd left the page of notes she'd written on top of his own, so, even though he knew he probably shouldn't, he read some of her bullet-pointed jottings, as quick as he could:

--Does this new stimulated pill enhance penetrative sex as well as the oral? Will test at home but would be best to find out in a bigger controlled test. Can we? Should we? No! Too crazy!

--Fran's case--can she reach orgasm fucking now, with this pill? Ask her to test it at home.

--Does she feel more sexual overall? Is she menopausal? Can we market this to menopausal women?

--I've never been this wet. Feel huge need for cock right now. Never experienced 'need' like this before.

There was more to read but Kobe didn't have time. He'd been nudged over to his next woman, Mya. She was the first to say hands and touching were okay, he remembered. He looked down at her, her curvy body clad in nothing but a bra now, her head relaxedly on the table, her eyes sneakily on him. She was one who didn't have her feet up on the table, instead her lower legs dangled off the edge now, and as she looked at him she spread them for him, enough to open her glistening pussy.

She quietly gasped when his strong brown hands gently grasped the tender sensitivity of her very upper thighs, her open mouth breathing a softly welcoming sigh when he bent at the waist and tasted her pussy's wetness. Her flavor took a moment to register in his mind, not as clear and pure as the others, but it was there. Peach, or maybe peaches and cream. This was a subtle but delicious one, and Mya is a quietly subtle and delicious young woman, curvy in all the places Kobe likes. Even her pussy is plump and shapely, her labia as thick and puffy-soft as Kobe had ever seen. "Oh my God," he mumbled against her wet softness, this lovely peach-flavored sex something he now knew he was going to devour.

After some wonderfully delicious minutes had passed, Megan had a deep and freely loud orgasm, Jessica now on a roll with her clit-targeted orgasm giving. This delightful escalation elevated everyone else's thoughts and desires, both the givers and the receivers. Even Lauryn was louder this time, her legs spread wide for Marley. Kobe glanced at him and saw Marley's hands up on Lauryn's waist, caressing the bare warmth of her torso, so very close to the exquisite French lace of her bra. Lauryn wasn't protesting, she was moaning, breathing heavily, her back arched upward, the opposite of pulling away from Marley's advancing hands. "Fuck yeah," Kobe heard Lauryn say, her softly sensual voice so sexy, and he wished he could better see Marley's mouth on this hot boss woman's pretty pussy.

Kobe gathered his wandering thoughts because Mya was into what he was doing now, writhing her soft pussy grindingly against his hungry mouth. "Fuck yeah," he said against her hot wet sex, and he let his hands roam more freely the way others were doing, and Mya took them and pulled them to the soft warm curves of her bra-clad breasts. "Take it off," he whispered, his lips glistening with peach-flavored wetness.

Mya heard him, and she heard him again when he whispered it again, and she knew some of the other women were nude but she wasn't sure if she should be the first with a man's eager hands on her bare tits. But oh how she wanted it! So she did it, a quick arch-up and reach under to unclasp, and Kobe's hands slipped under the loosened bra and pushed it out of the way, and deep in her writhing groin Mya felt the first inkling of an orgasm, the rushing heat and tingly goodness of it spreading so quickly throughout the entirety of her fantastically heated-up body.

"Oooohhhh!" she softly cried, cumming, and cumming, and cumming, her peachy wetness overwhelming Kobe's mouth with its enchanting flavor. It was as if this new pill's flavors were designed to be addictive-- the more you taste the more you swallow, and the more you swallow the more you want. Kobe took his hands from the heavenly softness of Mya's warm bosom, lifted her legs and pushed her knees to her armpits, and he began an even more thorough eating of her incredible pussy, then shifted his emphatic hunger to her puckered little asshole.

"Oohhh fffuck!" she ecstatically cried, gasping for breath as her nude breasts heaved, her nipples hard atop them as another orgasm swept through her, this the first she'd ever had from oral ass play. "Yyyyeeeeaahhh!" she cried as her body spasmed and shuddered.

Still folded in half, her own hands holding her legs that way now, with Kobe's mouth still so hungry on her pussy and asshole, she heard what she thought was Lauryn, and yes, it was, Lauryn having an orgasm! Mya giggled under her breath, stunned at the continuing near orgasmic quality of this ass play, and she thought about her boss, the beautiful, always impeccably dressed and professional Lauryn, the smartest woman she'd ever met. Listening to the remnants of Lauryn's euphoric whimpering meltdown, Mya was sure this was the most extraordinarily unexpected thing to ever happen in this boardroom.

Not wanting even the bra strap around her neck to make her even sweatier, Mya flung it away, to the floor somewhere, giggling again when she thought of the night cleaning crew finding it there.

"Stop...stop," she breathlessly said to Kobe. "I mean, I love it, but..."

Kobe smiled, his lips and nose now an intoxicating mix of scents -- feminine pussy, ass, and peaches. Mya let go of her legs, Kobe helping to lower them back to comfortable, dangling off the side of the table again. They were still spread a bit, her thighs were, not closed up, so he licked her thickly puffy labia again, both sides, and he mouthed the wetness at the center of her pussy in a gentle way, making her softly moan again as the others all quieted down in a similar way.