The Flin Wars Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wondered when you 2 would show up back here.' He said and walked over to Dev and me and just staired at us. 'Stalker, Heman, how in the hell are you doing.' We all grinned and started slapping each other on the back. 'Joker you ugly shit, you're our new boss? oh God, somebody stop the universe, I wanna get off.' I said and we all laughed. Capt. Karl 'Joker' Murphy was another old friend who had been in the same class that Dev and I had been in. 'Come on you 2 we need to get over to 237 and find out who to hang.' He said as another vehicle drove up and Dev, Karen and I loaded our gear into it and then Dev piled into it as Karen, and I joined Karl in the staff car.

I gave Karl a condensed version of what had happened and our rescue of 237 up to the point she finally landed. I told him that I had told the PO to have the maintenance O and Chief join us along with the last idiots who had worked on 237. 'I'm telling you Joker, someone screwed up by the numbers on this one.' I said and then grinned at him. 'You remember Knuckle Buster, on the Connie? I sent him a message to hustle his ass here yesterday and take charge of this shit before it gets any further out of hand.'

'Knuckles? that mean assed old man who didn't care what you wore on your collar? that Knuckles?' Karl said and then smiled himself as I nodded. 'He was the Maint. Chief on the Royal for the Reapers.' I said and left it at that. If I knew Knuckles, he'd have old Wolfman long jump here to drop his ass off. 'God help us all Stalker, you know that right.' Joker said and we both laughed and pulled up to the sick bird and got out. 'Come here baby let me help you out of that suit and stay here okay.' I told Karen and got her stripped down to her traveling clothes. She reached into her travel bag and pulled her Arc Royal hat out that marked her as part of the crew and put it on. I stripped out of my gear and pulled on my Grim Reaper hat on, the "Reaper 6" on the back marked me as the Squadron CO. Later today I would get my "Hornet 5" hat that marked me as the VF-T 22 Hornets new XO. Dev walked over with his VA-1 Wolf Pack cover on, I could see Beth and Joker looking in a now open panel on the port side of the AC as the fire and emergency crews finished wrapping up their gear and headed back to their crash houses.

'Stalker, Heman.' He called out and waved us over. We strolled over and looked into the open compartment. I could see the offending block in question and the cross threaded compression coupling that had blown out, someone was going to have a bad day when Joker was through with them. 'Beth meet CDR Biship and LCDR Hermann the two wild cards in this deck that helped get you home.' He said as she came to attention and saluted us both. 'Sirs.' Beth said and I just nodded, and Dev gave a sort of wave and stuck his head in and looked everything over and shook his head. 'I don't know who did this Joker, but they seriously fucked shit up in here when it let go.' He said just as another vehicle pulled up and several persons got out, from the look on their faces I could tell they weren't happy.

'Ah just the people I've been waiting on, Commander, Chief look in here and tell me in your infinite wisdom what I should be seeing verses what I'm actually seeing.' Karl said and the 4 of us stepped back. They both looked in then called the 4 ratings standing by the van over. I couldn't hear what was being said but from the finger pointing I could tell it was the old 'I didn't work on it he did.' From the look on the Chiefs face I could see he was getting pissed off. 'Enough, all 4 of you idiots go stand by the van and wait for Mr. Johnson and me.' He finally yelled out as they quickly did what he had told them to do. The Chief and Mr. Johnson walked over to us and saluted Joker, Heman and myself. 'Captain, Commanders, Ensign.' Mr. Johnson said. 'Sir, I don't even know where to even start, this is a major fuck up by my people and I swear Sir, neither the Chief or I will rest until we get to the bottom of this, Sir.'

Karl looked at me and Heman and then then back to the 2 men standing before him. 'Gents, I don't know what happened. I don't want any finger pointing. I want results and 100% dedication to the job 24/7. What would have happened if these 2 hadn't been inbound? between them they have thousands of hours of combat and flight time. They've had these kinds of emergencies to learn from, and I for one am glad to have them here. Get your troops together and let them know what happened and that I and Commanders Bishop and Hermann are going to be looking at everything and everyone, period, all stop, end of statement. Let me tell you one thing, these 2 gents are a force of nature either together or apart. Fuck up around them or try to bull shit your way out of a problem and you'll find yourself with a pail and a shovel on the beach.' Karl said as Dev and I tried to keep a straight face. 'That's all, carry on gents. Oh, I'll expect a report on my desk before 0600 tomorrow about what happened and recommendations on how to prevent this from ever happening again. Carry on.'

They both came to attention and saluted us then quickly retreated to their vehicle, as the 3 of us started laughing. Beth just watched us and wondered what she had gotten herself into. 'Joker you are a cruel, vicious, sadistic, inhuman individual, you know that right.' Heman said still smiling. 'Aww Heman, and here I thought you were ignoring my sterling qualities.' Joker shot back as Dev gave him the finger. Now poor Beth was really confused. 'Don't worry Baby these 2 have been doing crazy shit like this from the first day I meet them.' I told her and waved the tow tractor over as Karl and Dev continued to snipe back and forth. 'Tow Fran to the Maintenance shack and let them know I want her back on the line tomorrow morning or they had better have a damn good excuse, and the only one I'll accept is that we got nuked.' I told the yellow shirt PO. 'Also let them know that I want the other birds checked over for a morning flight too.' 'Yes Sir.' She said with a smile and quickly got everything hooked up and moving.

'Well John you're off the hook for the first round.' Dev said and smiled at Beth as did Karl. She looked up at me. 'Ummm Commander, why are they smiling at me like that?' She asked me, I smiled myself. 'Well kid you just got rescued and tradition holds that you need to buy those that rescued you a few rounds of drinks, but don't worry we'll be buying you dinner tonight and more than likely you'll be flying with a hangover tomorrow on my wing as I put you through the ringer. But don't worry you'll make it kiddo; I have faith in you.' I told her as I walked over to Karen and helped her into the car then waited as Joker and Heman continued their contest to see who would go the lowest. 'Hey anytime their ladies.' I called over to them and knew this would continue long into the evening. 'This ain't over Dev.' Karl said walking over to the staff car. 'Anytime Karl.' He retorted.

Getting checked in to the base was fairly easy and after dropping our flight gear off at life support, I was informed that our new housing would be ready in 2 days. It was being repainted and cleaned, until then we would have a 2-bedroom temporary quarters in the transient area. For me this would work because it was almost the weekend anyway, I would have assistance from the standing duty section to move stuff around and with setting them up. Karen would get her own bedroom in the 4-bedroom house, and I would use one as my office, the Master bedroom would be mine and Flowers room. Lori would stay there also when she showed up in a few weeks. Karl had drove past where we would be staying and showed it to us. He then drove over to the terminal, and we picked up Billy and Flower who had landed about 30 after we had. We got him over to his new quarters and told him to be dressed by 1730 and out front, I would be taking him to dinner.

Going to my own quarters I quickly showered, shaved and relaxed then wrote out my after-action report of the rescue. Dev came over about 30 minutes later with a few beers and helped me to finish it, where he had gotten beer, I didn't bother to ask. Our report was submitted to all concerned as we sat back and enjoyed a few more cold ones. He would have to find a PC and I called the line office and had a bird assigned to him, luckily there were 35 new F-114s that where here for transition training. In a few weeks the "kids" as I thought of them would get their own if they passed the tests. I had it towed and parked next to mine and Tommys module place in it, how Tommy put up with Dev and his disjointed thinking amazed me. I also had 2 staff cars placed out front for our use and drivers placed on standby. I knew that Billy would be mine when he wasn't working on Sam. I would speak to him about teaching the new PCs about taking care of their birds and pilots.

At 1710 we stepped out and I told Dev to take Karen to the O Club and I had the driver take me to get Billy. Flower was quite excited as she hadn't been out like this in years, many place we had put in she wasn't really welcomed or was watched carefully, especially at forward bases. I gave Billy a quick rundown on what I needed him to do and to keep his "pecker in his pants", please. The grin on his face told me that he was already looking at the field and was starting to zero in on a few prospects. Ah to be young again.

Pulling up to the club we went in and found the Manager who was speaking with Dev and Karl as Karen stood off to the side with Karl's wife, watching. 'All I'm saying Captain is that it's highly irregular for a Flin slave and an enlisted man to come into the club, that's all.' He said as I walked up. 'Then sir I suggest you take a good look at both the "slave" and "Enlisted" man and let me know what's "irregular" with them.' I quietly said. He sighed and shook his head. 'Please Commander Bishop, I'm not saying that it won't happen.' He said. 'Only that it's not one of the normal things we do around here, that's all.'

I suddenly got a wild idea that I knew would really give him heartburn. 'Well, you'd better find a way to square it in your mind Mister?' I pause. 'Sabin Sir, Arthor Sabin, Club Manager.' He said and shook my hand. 'Yes Mr. Sabin, as I was saying, I intend to put to the various departments that they submit their enlisted for department sailor of the month. The winners will be hosted here for an awards dinner and dancing. It will instill in the younger ranks to do their best even in trying situations.' I said. The look on his face was priceless and I thought he was going to explode, but he quickly pulled himself together and looked over at Karl who simply nodded. 'And who will be paying for this monthly get together Sir?' He asked. I smiled back. 'I'm fairly sure there are discretionary funds that my office has access to for just such a thing, isn't there Murph?' I asked. He thought about it for a few seconds and smiled back. 'I do believe there is John, we'll talk about this at length tomorrow in your office as you move in.' He said and we all heard a cheer from the bar, I peaked in to see several new pilots standing near Beth who was reliving her flight and emergency landing earlier today.

'Let's go in, shall we?' I said and headed for the bar. Flower on my left and Karen to my right, several of the young JO's saw me and came to a somewhat form of attention. 'Baby, come with me.' I said and looked the rest of them over. 'Briefing at 0700 tomorrow ladies and gentlemen, don't be late. Now then, I do believe you owe Dev and Me a few drinks Ms. Krauss. Time to pay up.' The hoots and cheers caused her to blush as I steered her to our table and pulled out a chair for her. For the next 3+ hours Karl, Dev and I kept Karl's wife Angala, Beth, Karen and Flower entertained with our tales of who was the biggest screw up during flight training and other tales of friends who had done things that rated a laugh or 2. We toasted those who had bought the farm or managed to retire. Dev even did a passable imitation of Bud Miller, that several people at other tables laughed at and raised a glass in his memory.

It was after 2200 when we finally got back to our rooms and I made sure that I left a wakeup call for 0500, Angala told me that she would be happy to watch Karen and Flower for me and to help them get IDs and all the other things that needed to be done. That was one of the great things about being a CO's wife, they wore their husband's rank. Flower helped Karen into bed then came in and curled up next to me. It was nice to have a Queen size bed to lay in and to not hear the constant thrum that all ships have. Even in space dock a ship is alive with sounds, and their power plants never go completely silent.

Life on a carrier is a 24/7/365 event and they always have something happening while deployed. Flight ops run in a cycle of launch, spot for the next event, launch those then recover the airborne alerts, then spot for the next event. In short wet, lather, rise, and repeat over and over again. For me the quiet was strange as I laid there in the dark waiting for the thump of a returning bird or some other noise that would let me know that all was well. 'Master? what's wrong Master, your tense, slave has never felt Master this tense even right before battle.' She said and began to run her hand up and down my body. 'It's nothing my pet, the quiet just takes me a day or two to adjust to that's all.' I told her and rolled over and pulled her against me. I felt her wiggle around and find her comfy spot. 'Happy now my little pet? you do know that here on planet I'll be able to do more things with you.' I told her and felt her shiver as a slight jolt of pleasure coursed through her body. 'Slave loves when her Master ties her up and wants more play time like that my Master.' She whispered and wrapped her small hand around my cock and started to jack me off. Somehow, I knew she'd want me to plow her wet pussy and ass and I would get very little sleep tonight. I smiled knowing that somehow, someway I'd be building a playroom in the basement of my new house so that I could take Flower there away from Karens eyes and hearing.

I rolled Flower under me and threw her legs over my shoulder and drove my hard cock into her balls deep with the first stroke. This was something I knew she enjoyed me doing to her and I spun, twisted, folded and pressed her with all my strength and finally emptied my load deep into her cunt and flopped down next to her panting. 'Ummmmmm, yessssss masterrrrr.' Flower moaned and curled up against me. 'Master needed to ravish his slave.' I did feel better now and closed my eyes, perhaps screwing her was exactly what I needed to relax me. Within a few minutes I felt her breathing pattern change and I knew she was asleep. I soon joined her and felt that this would be a good 24-month break from the last 70+ months of near constant combat flying. How little I knew.

I'm sorry this took so long to get out and I hope you enjoy it. Stay safe and take care as you go about your day. I will be writing more soon.

12