All Comments on 'The Fool on the Hill'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments (Page 2)
HardFeltHardFeltover 10 years ago
Excellent author

This story was very well done. However, two wrongs never make a single right. The marriage ends as soon as one partner is no longer faithful. God forgets but I don't. I would be able to forgive but to forget; it isn't going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good right until the end.

When he becomes a hypocrite. The minute he has sex with the Sister, all bets are off. He should just admit defeat and/or stupidity. Now he's going to service both sisters? An implausible ending to a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christ - what a frigging wimp this author has portrayed.

Just another wimp/slut pathetic offering. Total bullshit as usual.All three characters in this pathetic tale should eliminate themselves from the gene pool as to stop further containment of the DNA strand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not bad

but Tom should be able to fuck anyone he wants from now on

Kate broke the contract. end of story.

If I were Tom, I'd be taking the occasional did in the secretarial pool

As of her fucking Harold, Tom owes her exactly ZERO in the loyalty department.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Casual Betrayal

In each story, the wife casually betrays the husband. She then claims that she loves him when her betrayal is revealed.

The husband struggles mightily, to justify reconciliation.

It is a truth of life, that just because you love someone, doesn't mean they love you in return. Some people are just not good for you. The wives in these stories are selfish and self-centered. They are incapable of loving anyone except themselves. That doesn't necessarily mean they are "bad people", per se. (unlike the truly evil women in MM's or Daniel Q Steele's stories) They just aren't capable of considering or understanding the effect of their self-indulgence, on their partners.

It is not a bad thing to love someone, even if they don't love you. But once you are aware of the love interests recklessness, perhaps it's safer to love them "from afar".

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yet another weak wimpy wimp story

The wimp cannot use anything other than emotion.

This is yet another stupid story from an otherwise good writer.

The damn bitch couldn't even be bothered to tell her husband of her mistake. and the wimp he is, he would rather seethe and be miserable than show he actually has a pair of balls at home. Just like the happy cucks in these tall tales.

Staying with a person like her is stupid under any circumstances. She has no honor and thinks so little of her mate.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Pachinko Game

Read this a second time a year later ..... Gave it 4* for the readability but there are too many odd behavior shifts for this to make the 5* rank.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 10 years ago
This was wack.

It was this statement that made the whole story fall apart. "I would give you my life if necessary, but I will not give you to another man. You have only to ask and you will be rid of me, but as long as you are my wife, no other man will have you, ever! Can you live with that?" Apparently not as she already gave this vow during the marriage ceremony and then broke it. This statement then becomes absurd in the extreme. He has given her permission to cheat again. And as any psychologist worth anything will tell you, once someone cheats they continue to cheat as the circumstances arise. I could only give this ***.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Eh?

I don't think so. She goes and gets drunk with a man, and fucks him, and then it is a mistake? Huh? Nope, she knew what she was doing and her only mistake was not picking a better guy to cheat with. Of course, all cheaters are selfish fucks, so the odds of them being good in bed are low. So, now his cum dumpsters wants to make it up to him? How? His loving, loyal wife is dead. She died that day in the hotel. She is the undead, the unloyal and unloving zombie wife. You have to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lets see if I got this right

She cheats on him, offers him sloppy seconds only hours after her last load was dumped in her whore cunt and can't figure out why her husband pukes when he's near her? Hell, I puked just reading about her whore cunt.

The saying is true, folks. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater. It can't be said too often or with enough emphasis.

Case in point. Our best friends, married 25 years. He takes his kids back east to see family and while he's gone, she decides to entertain a customer from her workplace. This was a devoted woman that thought of only her husband. At least, that is what everyone thought, including her husband. He found out, she tearfully confessed and they worked it out over the years. It was painful to be around them for quite some time.

Then when we least expected it, when her husband had regained all of his trust, what happens? I happen to be working on a logging road in the woods and who do I see as I walk around a corner? Our friends wife as she's bent over the hood of the same guys car, taking it doggy style.

So.................. I can't say this too often. ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 10 years ago
Pattern?

I seem to see a pattern to your stories. They are written well, but all of the men are willing to take their wives back after they cheat. They get tough, then fold. You can write a story about a man with some balls, can't you. I know that they are fiction and a certain amount of the writing has to satisfy the author, but too much of the same thing whether it is BTB or Cuck isn't readable after a while.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

5* for content. trials and tribulations of an long existing marriage. loved it. to forgive is divine, or so I'm told. ask a wife with this long of a commitment, would rather forgive, or make up, then ask a man, see the difference.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Same old, same old

What garbage. Following your usual pattern of a blowjob fixes all problems, and any wrong is righted if a guy gets sex. Yeah, because men only think about sex, have no feelings, don't communicate, pine away for 'That golden pussy' that is irreplaceable, yada yada..........Wait a minute, are you SURE you're NOT a woman? Your opinion of men being one-dimensional and having their only emotions being anger and lust would support the theory!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

2nd read. even after all the tales had been told at the big dinner, and her sister checking his reaction, she still asked him if he was cheating, then after asking if she wanted a divorce she still didn't confess, makes me wonder if there isn't a real communication, and relationship problem.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
not to real

he finds out that his wife is cheating with a coworker, what does he do. he warns the coworker off and gets mad at his wife. then he forgives wife and goes back to trusting her. bullshit. in the end whats changed. his wife still works with the asshole she cheated with and the husband still trusts her .no checking up on her. no fake out of town trip to see if she strays again. hell put a gps on her car.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
I Know This Is Fiction, But..

I don't care HOW guilty the wife is, or how much her sister wants to help them, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that three-some is going to happen!

Great story, though!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
yet another lying, betraying wife, and worse..

a cuck who won't confront the right person. sure, he's a big tough man but hadn't the balls or the love to deal with the problem up front. he should have told her long ago and far away. just another cuck in training

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a bad story

but I would not have forgiven her so easily. the trust that I had freely given her previously would now have to be earned if she ever wanted it again. that is assuming I could even find it inside myself to try.

I'd be more than happy to date her sister after the probable divorce though. at least she didn't fuck me over.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Acheater is a cheater is a cheater!

How come all these stories have a man that loves a cheater so much that he forgives just about anything? Plain and simple, she is a cheater. Let's blame this one on opportunity and alcohol. She had the opportunity so she drank too much, so it wasn't really her fault. She still cheated, but Oh! it was so terrible. She must really love her husband to cheat so easily and treat him so badly that he noticed it for a whole year. That must be true love. Throw him some sex and he'll forgive her. Hard to believe.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
ambiguity

in life leads to problems in life.

does Howard work for the company he works for?

or

Is Howard a co-worker of his wife?

or

is Howard a co-worker of both of them?

if not?

Why is the AC out in the wife's company and Howard's company but not his?

If yes?

Why is Howard not at the same luncheon at which he is being given a the promotion?

If Howard is her co-worker and his, how is it a surprise that they show up at the hotel with all the admins of the same departments?

Sorry, but this is just too convoluted to be credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story...

I have read several similar stories in a row and you have made a great and realistic point with several situations that a one time sexual encounter with another person does not mean people stop loving one another completely. To throw away a long-lasting marriage of love and life over a single event is not normal for most marriages. I have observed from my angle of life that high percentage of men cheat without wanting to lose home and family. According to these stories about cheating wives...most of the women do want stop loving their husbands, nor want to lose everything either. Any type of cheating cause trouble in the marriage, but it can be overcome in some cases as you have pointed out quite well. I don't give a fig about all the women haters and pious hypocrites that slam your stories because they have a certain view they want to state again and again against reconciliation... Thank you HDK for all the different stories concerning this subject. This is and old story and you will probably never read this...but this comment was written by an old man that has been married to both a cheater and then a faithful wife. 50 years combined. OldMarineVet RonRWood

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

and I could only finish the second page. how long was she going to let her husband suffer before she admitted her complicity in it? even after he told her, it didn't seem to matter. oh, she broke into tears, f$%k, women turn on the fake tears and water works on demand. kick her and her sister both to the street, yes 50/50 split on assets, so what. she is probably fucking 2 or 3 other guys by now anyway. hope for a bus to run her over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rightbank

you must have been at the wrong bank when you read the story or else you didn't read the first part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1/5

another variation on the cuck husband that forgives the cheating slut for "love". pussy whipped.

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 9 years ago
No Cost

She got off pretty easily. No cost to her except her husband vomiting all over. Which means that once things get back to normal, she will accidentally fall into bed with another guy.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
too many cuck stories

The stories are told very well but way too many cuckold stories and males that behave like cuckolds. The protagonists seem to have no self respect, and are willing to take the sloppy seconds their wives are want to give them instead of kicking them out.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

my first response is correct. as she said, her afternoon delight was not a delight, but if it was, she would still be fucking him. that's the kind of woman she is. dump, destroy her, and her sister. check DNA on the kids if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife gets a pass!

This is so much bullshit. He should have sent her cheating ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jesus Christ

"Tom, I betrayed you, your love and your trust. I did sleep with Harold Wright that day."

Get out, you fucking whore. I don't care what your excuses are, get the fuck out and don't come back.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Fucked up people living fucked up lives

Another story about fucked up people living fucked up lives, only with a shrink who could lose her license for unethical actions and a husband who is strong at work but too much of a fucking wimp at home to simply kick the cheating slut to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ kjohns

the shrink is his wife's sister, and it took place off site, and after hours, so I rather doubt your claim that she'd lose her license holds any water

if it were me, I'd have taken up with kendra and kept Kate around to clean me off afterwards. But to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't think so.

She's only upset because she got caught. Divorce the cheating slut and chase after the sister. She's smarter and she's a Doctor! She can help you recover both mentally and physically. What a deal!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read, good

but still a sad story. now his wife and her sister knows he's a cuckold. isnt that great. i would normally go along with reconcilliation, but in this case no. for the rest of your fucking life you'll wonder if she is thinking about him while she's fucking you, are you smaller, less lasting, too short, you'll never know. she said, she didnt like it, right, she said she denied a second go at it, she refused to tell you about it till her sister was there to force her to. now, are you going to believe her? she is a woman, she lies. get a divorce, split the assets, and find a woman that will love only you. there are honorable woman out there, believe me, just not as many as people think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stories

RaaC stories always seem to lay out concrete reasons for separating and then use esoteric platitudes to change the reality.

It never works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gross...

Wife cheats, get's off scott free and so does the man who hung horns on him. What was anyone's penalty? Nothing but the satisfaction everyone got something but the cuckold.

"It may be difficult to believe, but I love you, Tom, and only you."

Yep, sure sounds like it, whore. What would you do to your husband if you didn't love him? I shudder to guess.

My girlfriend was no virgin when we got together, but she wasn't worn out yet. The weekend before our wedding, I happened to stop by her house to check on last minute changes. The lights were off except for in her bedroom but I had a key so I let myself in. The lights were on alright, so well I could see where her old boyfriend was looking, straight at her cunt swallowing up his cock. He was banging away at her wet and squelching pussy and she was loving it. So I did the only thing plausible and stuck my head in her room and with a normal voice I announced there was going to be no wedding and that she might want to talk to her parents to see if they could recoup anything on their deposits.

Beverly screamed and tried to push Tom off, he had fucked her through my conversational voice, lost in the sensations of her cunt. When she finally did dislodge him, I had only enough time to see sperm squirting into the air before I turned and left. Bev beat me to the front door, screaming the whole way. Not bothering to even look at the whore, I merely pushed her out of the way, not too gently I must admit and I heard her crash in the dark against something.

I had three weeks of vacation coming and although it was Saturday afternoon, I called my boss and told him I was gone for the next three weeks, after telling him what happened. After catching his own wife cheating and divorcing her, told me to take all the time I needed. I was packed and gone with a half hour. My phone had been ringing nonstop and between calls I was able to call my sister and asked if she would contact our parents and tell them everything was off. They needed to contact our family and friends who planned to be there.

Living in Kansas, I headed north, having always wanted to see the Dakota's. I spent a week traveling through and then headed west, to see Montana. After a week there, I pointed my jeep toward Idaho and fell in love! After spending the rest of my vacation hiking in Hells Canyon, I knew I would be back. At a nearby town, I contacted a real estate agent and she lined me up with a rent to own, a neat place outside of town about 15 miles. By then I had put a block on my phone to keep my ex from calling every few minutes.

I headed home only to pack my shit. Stopping by my boss's house, I explained what I found and he asked me not to quit. What I did for him was something that could be handled online and he offered that I simply work from home. I did and we shook on it.

When I pulled in to my apartment, it was with a large Uhaul truck and a trailer for my Jeep. A call to a buddy and for $50 and a case of beer, he came over and helped me pack my shit and get it loaded up. While we were loading me up, Jim explained that Beverly was searching the entire state for me, what I'd seen was an accident and that she had become certifiably insane. She had been canned from her job for not showing up and everyone we knew wouldn't answer the door or the phone if it was for her.

Unfortunately Beverly caught me before I could pull out. Her eyes were huge and she was almost hysterical. She continued to blabber it was all a mistake, she had made a mistake and she wanted to marry me and have babies together. Tom meant nothing, the sex meant nothing and we were meant to be together. Like before, I pushed her out of my way and while my buddy was holding her back, I waved and pulled out.

Bev caught me before I was five miles out of town. She continued to honk and blink her lights, trying to get me to pull over. I'm not sure what happened, but at some point about 200 miles west, she began to drop back and I saw her pull off along the road. I hoped she ran out of gas.

Three years later I went back to see my sister marry. While I was there I found that Beverly went ahead and married Tom, the guy she cheated on me with. The cool thing was, she ended up pregnant, (and why she married him) and after they had two kids, he was cheating on her and left her for another woman. She lived alone, on welfare, while she raised both her little mulatto's. You see, Tom was/is black with about an 11" cock. I guess he needed to spread it around.

I never saw her again. At least, to this day I've never seen her and that's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my ending would be as follows

Kate eventually gets dumped, and Kendra gets her former BIL.

Why? Because Kate's a worthless cheating cunt, and Kendra's the better woman.

That's why.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Gross

The cuckold didn't get "nothing" - he got a threesome with his hot sister-in-law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Gross

write your own fucking stories instead of posting them in comments. fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closet cucks self-identify by

revealing a shocking absence of a sense of humor.

To actually take this, or any HDK story, as real, priceless little closet cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
StinkySaddleStain is running for prez of the wannabe cucks

Vote Stinky 2016!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great storry...but...

Great story, well written, and original. HDK's stories obviously have nothing to do with reality. To see the comments of anger, angst and dismay you would think his stories were real or perceived as real. Schizophrenia is defined by a lack of ability to distinguish reality, and it can cause paranoia and belief in elaborate conspiracies....hmm.... Oh, heavy and prolonged smoking of marijuana can also cause these symptoms.... So fear not HDK, you are just fine, some of us readers however are suspect.

Shrinker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story...

...up until the ending. He forgave WAY too easy, once it was out in the open, the biggest issue was the puking! What's up with that? Also, in my opinion, the 3-way was over the top. A nice fantasy, but I can't see wifey or hubby going along with it without a LOT of persuasion. It was a 5 star story, but the end was rushed into an overly simplistic and juvenile "cure," that took on the first try. Wait till Kendra writes up this new therapy for Psychology Today! LoL

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Seems like Tom wasn't man enough to confront his wife by himself, his boss had to start the ball rolling.

Yet another passive protagonist that just lets circumstance steer him, unable to move on, somehow thinking that trust is easier to regain rather than finding someone worthy of it, he seems desperate to get back the status quo rather than finding happiness.

He should just stick to Kendra, trade up so to speak.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
drunk sex

Its perfectly possible for a person to drink a little too much and end up having sex, deeply regretting it very soon after.

Its getting past it that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Dr. Cuck and Mr. Hyde"

He doesn't have the balls to dump a cheating wife; but can throw a fat ass co-worker out of a conference room. I think some stupid stories like this one are only written to irritate enough readers into producing a lot of comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk.

Left a very bad taste in my mouth. 2 stars.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

"The truth was there was no delight. He used me and finished in a few minutes." The truth is, if he had a bigger cock and could last longer, it would have been great. That pretty much tells the tale in a nut shell, no pun intended. I actually believe that his sister-in-law, has more feelings for hubby than his wife, at least sexually. For Christ's sake call a spade a spade, and divorce her the bitch. Now that her sister knows what the problem is he will never get blamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bitch

why would u go back 2 the love of your life after she shat on u ?

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
FROM BAD TO WONDERFUL!

He saw the wife after the deed leaving the hotel. First against his knowledge she got her sister to test him. Kendra tested him alright and gave him some tasty SIL tits to nibble. I bet She didn't tell Kate she was going let him taste those babies. Kate played into Kendra's sneaky little hands because she had eyes on him all along. Then again Kate got Kendra again to actually to screw him and all were willing. He really was lucky the SIL was very willing and she's fine to boot according to the author! 😏 Kendra wanted a man but, but not one that would cheat on her. By sharing Kate's husband she didn't have to have a husband of her own that would possibly cheat on her.😛 I wouldn't do something like that myself but, he could like it but, he should keep them both tits, tits and more tits. 😍 A horn dog mans dream cum true and he didn't even suggest it! A Promotion at work the boss and his workers respect him and Kate and Kendra giving their all to him.🤑 Only Kendra wanted to give him some to begin with and Kate felt guilty she had too do something to try and save the relationship.

Writer you are my hero for the outcome this Story I give you a 5+ huba huba!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute garbage

Husband gets cheated on then tells her he trusts her completely... Really??? In what universe Mr. Fag writer????? Another bullshit RAAC from Matt M's butt buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Want That Treatment

My wife (separated, not divorced) seems to be confused. She wants sex with her first husband. But he has moved on. I want our marriage to resume, but she wants us to remain friends only. But she doesn't want a divorce. She has two sisters who flirt with me every time they see me. I honestly think they are both interested. But as long as I am legally married to their sister, they will not go any further than give me a significant case of the blue balls. I fantasize about having both of them in bed with me at the same time. I truly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good

But the end ruined it for me. The way it ended was silly, at least for me. It was like a 15 year old boy took it over and finished it up with his wet-dream fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can't be serious...

Pathetic story. You think because you write him threatening, first, his wife's lover, then, a bigger slug at work that he's some kind of macho??? FUCK YOU!!!! He gets sick to his stomach around his wife, but he won't confront her???? FUCK YOU!!!

HE'S A PUSSY....A FUCKING WIMP! And the end of your story was....like written by a hormone driven 14 year old! FUCK YOU!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty Good ?????

15 year's old fantasy??

i;m 50= give that to me as a reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony the insane fat old ugly cuckold reads all of these stories and then bitches and votes 1 if he votes. This fool should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously, why would he want to keep her?

I used to do cross-country races. I trained 5X each week and had a series of different trails to use. My wife had no interest in it, and she occasionally came to my races, but it was much like watching paint dry.

Now, my wife lost her cherry to a high-school boyfriend in the back of his car, up on what passed for lover's lane in our area. I knew the story, hell, I knew about it when it happened. Tom and I were in the same class and Edie the one behind us. Tom made a big deal of telling the entire locker room how he popped her cherry and the mess it made in his car. He even offered to take anyone out who wanted to see the stains. That was our junior year and Edie was a sophomore.

Over the next two years we were all privy (subjected?) to the stories of Tom fucking Edie. Every morning during gym class he would talk about how he laid the pipe to her the night before and how insatiable she was. Sometimes he would brag about his cock smelling like her pussy because he fucked her before school started. It seemed he was laying what we all could see what a pretty big fucking cock to her, 8-10 times each week. More during the summertime, bragging he spent more days in her bed while Edie's folks worked.

All good things come to an end and it was because Tom had to fuck a couple other girls and Edie learned about it. She broke it off with him but I guess she just couldn't go without. He came begging a month later and she relented. Of course, he had to talk about how hot she was for his cock again and couldn't get enough of it. One morning he swore he fucked her three times the previous night and twice before coming to school. True to form, he fucked one of the same girls again and when someone told Edie, it was over.

I started going out with Edie about a year later for one reason. I had a fulltime job, was flush with cash and needed pussy. I was a virgin and hoped Edie would relieve me that problem. She was and a month later, we were going steady. What I didn't know, she still had another boyfriend and she was fucking him too. I didn't learn about that until after we were divorced. Best plans gone astray, I fell in love (loved that pussy, it wasn't tight but it was wet!). We were married a year later and began our lives together. Back to my cross-country running.

Saturday morning were my long run. It was one taking me past the old lovers lane, seldom or never used any longer. I didn't know Tom moved back to town and wouldn't have cared anyway, Edie was mine. We were married, for God's sake!

While I was getting ready for a practice session, Edie came out of the shower and informed me she was going shopping with a friend. I waved as I went out the door and headed for my long trail. It takes almost three hours to finish and I crossed a highways twice. One place I passed was the old lovers lane.

Imagine my surprise when I was coming up to lovers lane and damn, there was Tom's old car. It was a '56 chevy, given to him by his grandfather and except for the old cherry-juice stain on the backseat, courtesy of my wife, it was immaculate. It looked good from a distance and I ran past it in hopes of seeing how good it looked up close. There was movement in the backseat and I swooped by see who the hell old Tom was pounding that time. It wasn't until I was past that I realized I recognized the purple feminine tennis shoes braces again the window. It hit me like a hammer and I turned around for a better look.

Yep, there was my wife with Tom in the saddle pounding her like he had something against her pussy. Interest in my training gone and not sure what to do, I simply leaned against his car and waited for the finale'.

It was a 4-door and I was ready when the first door opened. Tom stepped out and I hit him with a limb. He dropped like a rock and for a moment, I thought I'd killed him. Edie jumped out to help him when he fell, not knowing I'd 'felled' him. Her pants and underwear were in her hand and there was cum running down her leg. She saw me standing there with the club in hand and actually fainted. That was good enough for me.

She didn't come home until the next day and with her was Edie's dad. George was a great guy and I couldn't have had better in-laws. She had told him the whole story, well, most of it, and he wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be violent. Edie was crying and shaking when they walked in, George's hand was on her shoulder.

"Geoff, I just wanted to make sure Edie and you would be already when she came back." George was wary, but didn't seem to think it would be any big deal.

"You're right on time, George. You can help carry Edie's stuff out to your car." I led them into the living room where her things were in boxes, bags and suitcases.

Edie began what I can only describe as howling. George seemed both surprised and sad. I didn't give them a chance to say anything and picked up the first box and carried it to his car. Both were in the same place when I returned. George tried to get me to be reasonable until I asked him a few question.

"George, this doesn't seem to be that big a deal to you. How about if I fuck Phyllis a few times and send her home to you? Would that be cool? Are you going to forgive and forget?" Phyllis was Edie's mom and his wife.

Of course, that changed everything. Edie didn't help and all she could do was tell me how much she loved me each time I came in the house. It only happened the once and she made the biggest mistake of her life. Tom pressured her after returning to town and she stupidly gave in.

Our divorce went through pretty quickly. It was cut and dried, we didn't own much and mostly took the things we brought into the marriage with us. Tom moved away again, that club really did a bang-up job on him. It didn't hurt anything when I sent message through the grapevine, that club was going to be used regularly.

That was 9 years ago and Edie still tries to talk to me, to explain and continually apologize. George, then Phyllis, then them together, tried to change my mind. Nope, no can do. I had absolute NO interest in taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
divorce

should have divorced the cheating whore .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved !

1* since cuckold-boy didnt divorce the whore .

hopefully the whore will give him aids from this lover or soon from one of the dozens of strong bulls in their future ! since cuckold-boy didnt divorce the whore , he deserves aids . hope he gets a strong case sooner rather than later .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More cuck shit

You are the cuck king ya wimpy fuck . Now eat my used condoms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I know

Your cheating wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
-1*

HDK -You have written the best I have seen and the worst.... this is at the bottom...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Now her wife is free to fuck all her colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining

But he is a master of the universe type as written and would have tossed her to the curb.

I suppose there was a lightness to it if his sisinlaw used that method but people with high self esteem don't take cheating lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don’t agree that this is a bad story. I’ve seen better, but I’ve seen a hell of a lot worse. I wish my sister-in-law would be that nice to me. Especially if my wife allowed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was an ok story until the ending then it got stupid. A man would at least separated or leave long before this ending. Her excuse was BS

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Yet another quick stop ending

With a retarded knot. You are so ADHD dude. Maybe you should take a break when you feel that way, and finish the story a few days later. Such good setups and almost always tied off quickly and dumbly, if they have a real ending at all.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Too bad

Started good and fizzled.

No real closure or retribution for the dipshit she cheated with or even her.

This story had potential that it fell far short from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tom need mental help

Sounds like he was going to rape little children next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not One of Your Best

It started out well enough with a decent protagonist and an interesting inciting event. The confrontation with her lover was surprising. The fight at work was a hoot! The nausea and vomiting provided a nice hook. Then it started wobbling.The whole sister/harem tangent felt contrived, as did the big reveal at the dinner. No real justification was presented for the reconciliation. (There are many people who don't quite make me vomit- I don't feel inclined to sleep with any of them). You should have held this one and reworked it over time. Despite that, thanks for writing. 3 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Ending could have been a little longer. I've read your other stories so I had an ideal this ending would happen. Good different. Although what would've happen if the dude she slept with wasn't shit in bed. If he was good then she would've carried on like in an ohio story. Get that threesome, but don't trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmmm.....

That was a very strange ending. No bad, just strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No need

No need to announce the promotion at the dinner as everybody already knew.It is just a lazy way of letting Kate know he was aware of the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More HDK bullshit

Why dont you take up knitting or something you might be good at.Leave the writing to people who can write.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago
What is wrong with the guy?

His ultimatum to his wife after the truth came was perhaps one of the wimpiest and most lackluster things I've read, it also seems like the only problem in his mind was that he couldn't fuck her and get on with their lives, not that she turned into a whore, willing to fuck a random guy after a few drinks.

Having a bit of pussy just fix their problems is just lazy story telling, it completely sidesteps the catharsis needed when someone has been unfaithful, it also makes no sense that he wouldn't even consider divorce, for all he knew, the wife might have been fucking aorund for years.

It's completely screwy that the only thing he seemed angry about in the end was her not being honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who

Who announces someone's promotion a month after they have been doing the job.As for Tom he should kicked her out,she knew full well what she was doing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story?

He said why don't we go up to my room for a nooner? Ok. No they haven't done this before, not much. Throw them both out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story has so many views

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What sort of firm announces some ones promotion six weeks after they started?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
" I did sleep with Harold Wright that day".

Euphemism city. Nice soft term for describing an illicit afternoon delight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1* HDK Wins Gold Medal at Vomit Olympics

There is no justified Recon in this massive upchuck disgusting cuck story.

Wife is slut and so is her sister. Vomit is the device tool of a poor writer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not as bad

Not as bad as Hitler, and his Annonys say, but not up to your usual standards. The ending just wasn't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What does sex change?

His wife has lied and cheated on him. Having sex with her or her sister or the two of them doesn't change that fact. It's time for a divorce. Lousy ending. Disappointing for this author.

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
She took the guy up on the "afternoon delight" ...

She chose to be unfaithful and only felt lousy about it because the guy was no good. Her husband's back to having sex with her, but will they make it without trust, with her a willing slut to another guy?

EPDSREPDSRabout 5 years ago
To many unanswered questions

Why'd she do it? Why didn't he make her tell Harry's wife? Why know revenge from Tom? Why no councilling on her infidelity? Terrible ending to a pretty good story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Is it only once are there others?

If breaking up why kiss you don't suddenly get a room and Fuck just because of buffet why drinks

2 stars don't buy it

And him can understand throwing up I wouldn't touch her either

Why let him get away with it what about STDs

Sorry Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A rare miss for HDK

But forgivable since his other stuff is zo good.

I gave it 2 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who

Who promotes someone,then waits several weeks to officially announce it?,doesn't gell.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story until the last page.

No, that isn't helpful. That's just nonsense. The first two pages were very good, though.

KayaknhKayaknhover 4 years ago
Lovely story

Liked the character developement. His gastrointestinal issues and the way. It was resolved was and added hoot.

Implausible? Probably. But it fit right into the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is how things should always work out

It's like a Seinfeld episode with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

What is this author's fetish with throwing up? That is just weird. The guys in his stories are always vomiting and crying.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
I loved that there is no Burn the Bitch

His ability to keep his ire in check allowed his marriage to recover from a horrible mistake by his wife. Sometimes it pays to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just stupid

The entire ending was beyond ridiculous.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Interesting problem. I like the cure. It's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Weak, pathetic and daft.

He sits there as his wife gets out of an elevator with another guy, they kiss and she takes a taxi home. He confronts her and she lies. Then after a lot of BS with his sister in law, he takes his wife back after she admits to sleeping with another man. They all live happily ever after.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why on earth would there be a party to officially announce his promotion,weeks after the event.?The party always precedes the announcement.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

I'm sorry. I normally really like your stories but this one fell far short of your standard. He hit another employee and through him out of a room. Since the company had several senior managers, they would have an human resources department and he would be in deep trouble, possibly fired since he hit another person. Next, the sister (who is an MD) should have insisted on her cheater sister to get tested for STDs. Since he is a gentleman/boy scout having sexual contact with the sister doesn't make sense, and having sex that easily after what happened - sigh. HDK you really missed the boat. Since it was a one time thing, reconciliation is possible, but they need counseling. What assurance does he have that it won't happen again? Why not leave the cheating sister and go to the younger one?

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Ah doctor prostitute yourself

So now he's a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Throwing Up, really?

Real men don't throw up when they catch their wife cheating.

They get bloody well pissed off!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. But you will take a lot of heat from the Anons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7122 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...