The Foot Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the darkness between her soles, Oriel had to breathe, had to sniff, the lizard manipulating her body with her feet, rubbing her between the toes. She gagged, tearing up, hating the tears that streamed down her face, more and more drool spilling out around the ball gag inserted into her mouth. Saliva dripped down the sides of Zella's soles, the lizard smirking.

Zella took her time, spreading her feet apart around Oriel again, like a blooming flower, just to tease her with a tantalising glimpse of the outside world, a taste of what she wanted so badly: freedom. Yet she would never get it, much less fresh air into her lungs, Oriel gasping around the gap while Zella slowly closed her soles back together, submerging the struggling foot slave back into her hellishly tight cocoon of feet.

Oriel moaned, rocking her entombed body back and forth in a pitiful attempt to gain control... Yet that was not for a foot slave to take. Her motions alerted Zella, who hugged her tightly between her soles, wrapping them around even more firmly, her grimy flesh fully encasing her to put a quick stop to any fights that she was not amused by.

Oriel grunted, fighting even harder, as much as her body ached. Yet the lizard rumbled and moaned around her, pleased, seemingly by the sensations that her twitching and wriggling caused.

"Ungh, that's it, girl..." Zella moaned, flexing around her again. "Keep... Keep fighting it... Mmmm..."

The lizard's fingers slid over her pussy, teasing herself with pleasure, her folds slick with her arousal.

Oriel struggled still, fighting the hogtie, the reek of Zella's feet sinking into her lungs, even as the lizard's smirk deepened.

"Here now..."

With surprising dexterity, the lizard manoeuvred Oriel between her feet, letting the soles roll back and forth with far more precision than before. Doing this, she snaked Oriel's body neatly out of the arch groves and closer in towards the toe-line so that the human's chin rested neatly at the bridge between the ball pad and the toe pad. Oriel grunted and tried to immediately pull her head away, the reeking potency of the toes too much for her.

To the woman's horror, however, Zella merely spread her toes apart, good and wide, revealing the hidden nest of gunk and what Oriel could only describe as "toe jam", the stench released so strong that Oriel gasped and dry heaved, drooling thickly around her gag more violently than ever before. Snot streamed from her nose, a mess of dribbling, and the lizard smirked with lustful eyes, scrunching her toes further and further inwards until they slotted neatly around one another, interlocking in a furiously tight grip.

Oriel's head was shoved face-deep between the crotch of her toes, escaping unnecessary.

Urgh... No... Please...

A hefty toe pushed down on Oriel's head, from behind, driving her face deep between the two other toes before her, parking her face in their stretchy, yet horrifyingly satin-like toe webbing. She could just about peer over the top of the webbing, looking into the room beyond from between the toes -- for what little good that did her, like a window to a padded cell. Flesh surrounded her on every side, closing in tightly, the crotch of Zella's toes pushed vehemently up against her mouth and nose. The sides of the lizard's toes rose on either side of her head, clasping her neatly as the toe behind atop her head massaged her scalp, ruffling up her hair, with its single digit.

"Deeper, foot slave..."

Oriel groaned. Two toes viced her there, securing her horror, her frail, bound body pinched between them with all their might. She wriggled, shaking futilely, only to have Zella laugh and squeeze her toes even more tightly around her, forcing her head to be hugged down, deeper and deeper, into the pit of her toes. The lizard moaned, arousal rising, fingers working, playing with herself through Oriel's vicious torment.

The lizard flexed her feet, spreading them apart briefly. Her toes cracked in satisfying relief, her soles forming ripples, which then turned into elaborate creases, a network of them across the feet. Oriel whined, her body briefly absorbed into the creases, enveloped by sweaty foot, before sinking back into the arches, her face in the toe-pit.

But she couldn't breathe, heaving and grunting, near the point of suffocation. She drooled and drooled, her minimal oxygen source that of the overpowering foot odour surrounding her, encasing her entire body. She didn't know how much longer she could hold out for, panic gripping her chest.

"Mmmm..."

The lizard, still masturbating, caressed her feet together around her, rubbing her soles forward and back, idly grinding Oriel flat between them. Her perspiration acted as lubrication, the woman helpless in her hogtie, sliding and slipping as the creases of the lizard's feet rolled over her. It was just an excuse, of course, for the lizard to steamroll Oriel as dominantly as she could, smirking all the while, grinding her between her feet even though she could not cause too much physical damage...

Yet her feet rubbed and rubbed, relentless in their insistence. Oriel groaned, swished back and forth, raked and condensed into a total lack of lucidity. Yet her lungs ached and burned and could not contain any more rancid "steams and odours," no, not at all. Drifting and fading, she was but a foot slave toy for Zella, barely even conscious anymore.

The lizard moaned and moaned, fingers working within her pussy, though Oriel wasn't privy to any of that. She didn't have to be, not as she squeezed Oriel more and more tightly down into her toe-pit, pressing and grinding her nose into the soft skin. The smooth, almost slippery skin teased over her, a lizard's flesh, but Oriel could not think of that, not as her head wafted, eyes half-closed trying and failing to retain some sense of herself.

Maybe she was never meant to, not as her back crunched and popped, muscles strained and tension worked out in the worst of ways, under the pressure of the lizard's toes. Her whole body shook, but the pressure stopped her from fighting, despite the hogtie, arms and legs tugged back behind her, the collar tight, so very tight. Still, the smell dragged her down, a big piece of toe-lint stuck to her cheek, too squished to even groan.

Zella cried out her orgasm, pressing her spicy, cheesy, soles around Oriel's body, but it was almost as if the woman had become an afterthought by that point. All that mattered to the lizard was her orgasm, head tipped back in pleasure, her feet squeezing in more and more as the cheesy soles flexed around Oriel, pulling her in snugly to the pit between her toes, trapping her in her worst nightmare.

Yet Oriel wasn't all that sure, not anymore, that escape was possible, willpower crumbling. Into the lizard's toe-pit, she moaned, eyes closing.

She just had to get through it.

Somehow.

Continued in part four...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Summer to Remember Les gets asked to model. But wait, it's women's clothes.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Regrets Mike tries to overcome the regrets he has with Jennifer.in Romance
A Simple Life Ch. 01-10 A slice of life of a soft man and a gently dominant futa.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Vicki's Story Ch. 01 A young man on a personal voyage of discovery.in Transgender & Crossdressers
SSBBW Barb - Pt. 01: Buried in Sand Barb is big and gets creative with her facesitting fetish.in Fetish
More Stories