The Forest of Four

Story Info
A couple gets more than they bargained for when UFO hunting.
2.9k words
4.31
5.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa. What the hell -- did you see that?"

I look up. She's pointing at the sky, but I didn't need that help because I do see it. How could I not? It's a huge bright light in the middle of the sky, growing every second so that we know it couldn't possibly be a star. Or a plane.

Well. This is what we came to see, isn't it?

We pick up the pace so that we can get to it, fumbling over the rocks and sticks and stuff, feet perpendicular to the way the trail runs so we don't go falling down the hill on our asses. I switch between glancing at the ground to watch my footing and the sky to watch the thing's approach so that soon enough, I'm dizzy. It's like watching a tennis match.

"It's closer, Parker. Look, I think it's landing."

Indeed it is. I watch as the dot of light I saw before turns into something more concrete; it looks exactly like the searchlight coming down from a ship in the sky that we were always shown on TV as kids. The stereotype had to come from somewhere, right?

We get to the clear landing area we were always headed for just as the thing puts out its metal legs. Wind everywhere and a sudden apprehension makes us stay just outside the clearing, safe in the covering of trees. I know from years of experience that Hannah doesn't like to be coddled but I move my shoulders a few inches in front of her body anyway in an attempt to keep her safe. A fat lot of good my bony shoulders would do to protect her from that monstrous thing. It's at least as big as a football field.

The shuttle is stopped now, sufficiently anchored on the earth; the wind it caused has stopped and everything is silent. The searchlight is still blaring though, and it kind of hurts my eyes to look directly at it. We stay there for a good while, taking it all in, not daring to even take out our phones for a picture. I know Hannah can't believe the sight any more than I can.

We look at each other with expressions that say Well, now what? and then I hear something behind us. We whip around quick, searching, but the forest is dark enough that we wouldn't be able to see what made the sound even if it was right on top of us.

Our eyes say nothing is there, but we can hear it moving toward us. Hannah grabs my hand in that fierce grip of hers and she leads me forward, toward the craft. I don't hesitate or fight the direction at all -- we have to get away from whatever it is behind us.

It feels weird to be out in the open with that huge shuttle above us. I think Beam me up, Scotty, and the thought is only kind of scary. Before I know it we're right on the outskirts of the circle of brightness caused by the searchlight, and I haven't heard the sound behind us in a while. Hannah is still holding my hand, squeezing it as we look up.

There's something coming down to us.

I don't hear any doors opening, no whooshing of metal or beeping of a security clearance activating, but there's a shadow in the searchlight and it's flying down quick. Before we can think of what to do, where to hide, there are two of them in front of us. They alight gracefully on the ground. They're huge, spindly and skinny but at least eight inches taller than me. There's more silence now, both parties taking each other in. They have long hair, which I wouldn't have expected, but the gray skin is completely on brand.

I'm wondering at the fact that one of them has tits when I hear a voice inside my head. It says, We have plans for you. I can practically hear Hannah's pulse quicken.

"What kind of plans?"

"What are you?" I ask. My voice sounds higher in my ears than I'm used to, but I guess that's what adrenaline will do to a guy.

They don't answer our questions. Instead, they come toward us and each one stands in front of either of us humans. They're moving slowly and don't seem aggressive, so I don't feel the need to run away like we did before in the forest. Hannah lets go of my hand under their scrutiny.

That's when it happens.

The one with tits moves toward Hannah and takes her arm in its long fingers. I've never seen the look on her face before; she must be so scared. I know there's nothing I can do so I don't even try to move toward her.

Its touch seems gentle enough but it spins her around, fast, and pulls her against its body so that she's facing the line of trees we so recently emerged from. It holds her arms back by the elbows so there's nothing for her to do but submit to its proximity. Then it places one hand along the right side of her body at the hip, moves it slowly up and then along her stomach. Now it's touching her boobs, caressing them the way only I'm supposed to.

"Hey!"

At my voice the other one is on me. It pulls me in like a hug, and then hikes me up like I'm nothing more than a toddler. It holds me there; it's surprisingly strong so no matter how I struggle to get down, there's nothing I can do. It doesn't seem to take any effort whatsoever for this thing to render me immobile. In fact, I think it might be laughing at me.

I watch from my new vantage point as that thing now puts both palms on my girlfriend's chest. It runs them in circles, clearly enjoying the feeling. It reaches lower around her stomach and lifts up her t-shirt until her sports bra is visible. There's a ripping sound, her bare round tits are out for all of us to see, and that's when I feel it. Something hard is poking into my lower body. I can't see anything but I feel like I must know what it is. If that one has tits like Hannah's, then what's to stop this one from having a cock like mine? I can feel the slow growth of it. God, we're about to find out what these things have planned for us.

I sink into my feeling of helplessness and watch. It's all I can do.

Her monster is playing with her tits fully now. It's twisting her nipples between two fingers, exactly how she likes me to do. It lays palms flat and squishes each breast together so the hills of her cleavage look better than ever. I can't see her face for the hair in front of it. I see something else -- is that a second pair of arms? -- moving to take off her pants. They're stretchable leggings, perfect for hiking, and they offer almost no resistance at all. Underwear and pants come down at once and one of the second pair of arms moves between her legs to the hair that she keeps so neatly trimmed.

I can see from here that a finger has disappeared inside her pussy. I hear a moan come out of her, and a few more as the thing moves itself inside her. My monster's hard cock is poking into the seat of my pants more and more as this whole scene unfolds. It likes this; it's getting harder.

Back to Hannah now. Two fingers are in and the monster is pumping them faster. She's giving it the same sounds she usually gives me -- does she like this?

Just as I'm thinking that, her monster backs up a bit and I see that it has a dick too. It's hard, really hard, and it's so much longer than any human's could be. Even the most well-endowed can't compare with that. Using one pair of arms it lifts her into the air, her feet more than a foot off the ground. She lets out a yell of surprise while its second pair of arms goes behind to push open her legs.

I'm powerless to do anything while I watch it bring my girlfriend down on its huge alien cock. I can see it wiggling the member against her pussy to find its opening, and then it sticks the head in. Its first pair of arms twists her around a bit the left, then to the right, to get comfortably inside. It lowers her by an inch. She says "oh, fuck," and that's when it starts to really give it to her. I watch its dick go all the way inside her body, to the hilt, and when it comes out I can see it glistening by the light of the searchlight. She's so wet. It holds her thighs apart with its second set of arms and fucks her. The cock buries inside her pussy again and again, coming out a few inches just to go right back inside. I'm just thinking that it must be really enjoying itself when it lets out a strange sound. This one isn't inside my head, like its words were, but out loud like an animal's cry. It's so loud that it shakes the leaves of the trees around all of us.

The monster's tits are bouncing just like Hannah's as it pumps inside her pussy again and again.

"Yes!" Hannah yells. I can't deny it, it's kind of turning me on. I can feel my own cock slowly getting harder as I feel my monster captor's is growing too. Our bodies are against each other in the most tantalizing way.

We watch together as that alien thing fucks my girlfriend until she's moaning. I can imagine exactly how it feels: incredible. It puts her on the ground on all fours and she backs up onto his throbbing dick like she's never wanted anything else. That thing grabs her by the throat and licks her mouth aggressively with that long tongue. It picks up the pace of its pounding until I'm sure it's about to come.

I was right -- soon it's straightened up, put its hands on her ass, and is going deep into her, pausing, then taking its cock almost entirely out of her pussy before pounding her deep again. It makes that strange noise again and then it gnashes its teeth. This is it. It pushes Hannah's body off and away so that her face meets the mossy ground and both my monster and I can see its alien semen spurting out of the opening of its cock. The tip is jet black in contrast to the iridescent white fluid coming out of it. Its come is almost as bright as the searchlight behind us -- almost.

If any of us thought this was over, we were dead wrong.

My monster finally releases its hold on me and suddenly I'm on my back on the dirty ground of the clearing. It's not wasting any time, already ripping off the pants I so carefully picked out this morning. My boxer briefs take it a second to get through, but then my own hard cock pops out and its hands are around my shaft. They're surprisingly soft, and the slimy look I noticed before helps with how good they feel. I know this thing is alien, but I want it to fuck me.

It leans down to put my dick in its mouth and that's when I feel its tongue in earnest. I can tell it's long and skinny and it feels so good I can't help but moan like Hannah just was. I can't see where she is right now, and frankly I'm completely distracted. This thing doesn't waste any time -- it gobbles up my cock and seems to not have a gag reflex at all. I watch its full head of hair going down on me fiercely and I'm afraid I'm going to come already when it frees up its mouth to look at me with a freaky grin. I should be terrified, not turned on.

I don't want to lose the feeling so I wrap my hand around my penis to massage it. My monster takes this opportunity to crouch with its feet on either side of my chest. It uses the tips of its fingers to guide my body inside its ass, and I watch its cock bob up and down while it rides me. I hope Hannah is watching; she likes this kind of thing. This creature's hole is so tight I can hardly stand it. It squeezes in time with the monster's up-and-down movements. I'm sure I've never felt anything so good. Before I realize what I'm doing, I'm fucking this monster back. I squeeze my ass and hamstring muscles to pump my dick into this creature as it moves its hips in incredible ways.

I know I'm about to come. I can feel it bubbling up in me, I can feel the throbbing.

"Be careful," I say, and there's that grin again. It knows exactly what it's doing to me. I watch my favorite extremity go balls-deep inside this thing, halt for a moment, then come back out repeatedly until I feel myself letting go inside. It's warm, so warm, and when the creature gets up my own DNA leaks out of it in a way that's dull compared to its partner's shine.

My mind is in a complete haze. I'd like to gather Hannah up beside me and hold her like we usually do after a successful romp, but she's still somewhere behind me where I can't see.

Something flat slaps my forehead and tugs. My face was slack before so this opens my mouth as it makes me look above my head. I see Hannah's monster at the same time that I feel its huge cock spring past my lips. It doesn't give me time to object, not that I want to.

I'm looking right at its slimy balls while it thrusts into and out of my ready mouth. I shouldn't be able to take all of it but it slides down my throat with ease. I don't know how this creature does it. While I'm wondering at how easy this is, and how hot, I see that the other monster, the one I just came inside, is pulling Hannah by one wrist. It picks her up so that she's floating in the air and it shoves her face into my monster's tits. I see all of this happen in the quick glimpses I get between the creature's balls covering my field of vision as it fucks my face.

These breasts are just right, not too big as to be cartoony, but perfect. I bet they feel so pillowy, and that you'd slide all over them. Hannah's face is being shoved into their skin but she doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she puts both hands up and squishes them all around, taking big gentle bites out of them and sucking on the black nipples. I can see her tongue moving, too. She definitely likes these monsters as much as I do.

While this one's getting the benefit of both me and my girlfriend, the other one is spreading Hannah's legs wide. I see it open its mouth; its long silvery tongue goes past its alarmingly pointed teeth and I realize it's about to eat my girlfriend's pussy. I'm straining to see all this around the cock that's still going into and out of my wet mouth. I can hear how wet she is, hear the slurping sound caused by that thing's incredible bodily prowess. I can hear Hannah moaning into the other creature's torso. They're long, drawn-out moans of someone who couldn't previously imagine so much pleasure.

Here comes the final switch. The thing hasn't come in my mouth yet; it takes my dick out of that orifice and moves on. It reaches into the air with one pair of arms to grab my girlfriend around her waist, brings her down on its cock hard. It rams her completely, and she screams. Hannah is entirely pressed up against this thing as I watch what's still visible of its cock throbbing and pulsing. It has come. It came inside my girlfriend and I couldn't be more intrigued.

I don't get to see the sparkly semen again because the other monster is sitting down on my dick once more. I hadn't noticed that it was hard again, but I'm not surprised. This thing pumps, pumps, pumps, and glowing cum comes out of the tip of its huge cock at the same time that I dispense mine inside the alien's asshole. The shining stuff lands on its own body and the downy leaves of the floor around us, and mixes with mine in a pool as it stands up and all my fluids leak out of its tight hole.

So that's it. These things seem to have had their fill for this night, because their cocks shrink and disappear from view. The one with a chest cups its boobs, shakes them in my direction as a farewell, and they disappear into the sky and the ship from whence they came. Hannah and I watch them leave, then turn to look at each other. We don't move, just heave as our breath tries to slow down and stare blankly with eyebrows raised.