The Foundling Ch. 09

Story Info
Shannon convinces the family to try breeding each other.
2.9k words
6.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: This story has nine chapters of about this length. The first four chapters are one-on-one with each family member, with dialogue suggesting faux incest. The last four chapters involve actual incest and group sex, including father-daughter, mother-son, and brother-sister. There are mild to moderate fetish elements, including feet, restraints, anal play, and spanking.

The Foundling

Chapter 9: One Happy Family

"So this is just how things are going to be now?" Howard asked, knowing he sounded kind of plaintive. His family was gathered in their living room, and he was the only one wearing anything like real clothes. His wife and youngest daughter were on the sofa, making out with one another, and occasionally dipping a finger into each other's pussies. Betty, as she now preferred to be called, had on high heels and a choker; Abbie wore nothing, although someone had scribed 'SPANK ME' in big letters on her ass, which she was waving in the air. On the other side of the room, Jake was seated on a recliner with Shannon standing over him. She was bent at the hips, smothering his face with her butt while tugging on his member. His middle child giggled at Howard while winking.

"No need to pretend you don't love it, Daddy!" Shannon said with a smile. "Your boner is popping out of your pants, you're so happy to see us!"

Howard grunted with embarrassment, not sure why he had thought his erection would be a secret when he was dressed only in boxers. He reached down to try tucking himself away, but his hand started stroking the shaft unbidden. He gritted his teeth, partly from frustration and partly from the pleasure, no matter how reluctant he was to experience it. Shannon beamed brightly at his predicament and beckoned him with one hand.

"Come over here and let me suck your dick, please, Daddy!" she chirped.

Powerless to resist such an invitation, or perhaps a demand, Howard sighed and slipped out of his only garment, walking closer. Shannon took him in her mouth as soon as he arrived, making him groan and mutter, "Fuck. Yes. Oh, this is so wrong." He could feel his elder daughter trying to giggle again even as she blew him.

"I wanna see Daddy pound Jake's butt with his cock!" mewled Abbie from the other side of the room. Howard's sphincter clenched reflexively, and it felt kind of like his balls were trying to climb back into his body. However reluctant he was to fuck his daughters, at least until he surrendered to the moment, his reaction to the idea of fucking his son was dizziness and nausea. He prayed that the other women wouldn't demand the same thing, worried his resistance might crumble in the face of such unanimity, and not trusting that Jake would refuse if Shannon told him to bend over.

"Maybe some other time!" Betty said, slapping Abbie's ass roughly. "We've got a different plan for today, as you well know."

Abbie pouted for a moment but then dismounted her mother and sat down next to her. Howard's attention was momentarily divided between his blowjob, and the sight of his wife and youngest daughter sitting side-by-side with their legs spread wide open. His eyes couldn't help but zero in on the glistening pink folds of Abbie's tender pussy, and the suggestive 'Daddy's Girl' tattoo on her mound.

Shannon pushed her hands against Howard's hips, forcing him to step back. She pulled away from his dick with a slurping noise and then released Jake's face from her buns, leaving him looking dazed and gasping for breath. Giggling the whole time, she strutted over to the couch and forced her way into the middle of Abbie and Betty. She reached down with both hands, using her fingers to spread their lower lips wide open, and said, "Time to make some cream pies!"

Howard's cock throbbed and bounced, and he looked at the ladies in disbelief. All three were smiling; Abbie was wiggling with impatience and playing with her breasts, while Betty simply leaned back, waiting to be fucked. Howie swallowed convulsively, then started walking toward his wife.

"No, no, no, silly!" said Shannon, laughing merrily. "Your dick goes in Little Sister's tight little cunt! Big Brother will fuck Mommy's pussy!"

"Yes!" Abigail whined, wriggling even more. "Fuck my bratty little hole, Daddy! Fill me up with your spunk! Oh, I can't wait for sister to lick it out of me! Or maybe Mommy will! I don't care! Daddy, please, stuff your naughty baby girl with your cock!"

~~~

"Ooh, Jacob, your dick feels so good in me!" Betty moaned, moving her hips a little to compensate for her son's relatively jerky thrusting. A tiny voice inside her head was metaphorically ripping its hair out in frustration and shame, but with each new stab of Jake's cock it subsided a little more. She hummed and moaned happily, feeling Shannon's fingers rubbing her clit roughly, in time to the rhythm she and her son were still trying to develop.

Betty had gotten so used to being restrained during sex lately that she didn't quite know what to do with her hands. They wandered aimlessly across her own skin, as well as those of her son and elder daughter, but in a touristy kind of way, never really stopping to appreciate where they were. She found it increasingly distracting, and it wasn't helping her get in sync with Jake's pounding hips.

"You seem kind of lost, Mommy," whispered Shannon into Betty's ear, pausing her delightful finger-work and making the older woman whine with disappointment. "Too much freedom, do you think?" Betty saw the mischievous glint in the girl's eye, but it was far too late for her to think of disagreeing, so she simply bit her lower lip and nodded her head. "I know just what to do!" the younger woman assured her. "Put your hands behind your head!"

Shannon smiled as her mother obeyed, then reached into the cushions of the couch and extracted a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. Betty moaned with pleasure at the feeling of the restraints being secured around her wrists, then gasped with surprise when the foundling somehow attached them to her choker as well, which apparently had a chain hidden inside the soft velvet covering. Having her arms trapped like that was almost like being on a leash, as every movement resulted in tugging and tightening around her neck. "Oh, fuck!" Betty wailed as her arousal ratcheted up alarmingly with each such wrenching pull.

"There! Isn't that much better?" Shannon asked with a grin, tweaking one of her mother's rigid nipples.

"Yes, princess, Mommy loves being cuffed!" Betty said, cringing slightly at referring to herself in such a way, but unable to deny the truth.

"And what else does Mommy love?" Shannon prompted teasingly, letting her fingers rub across the older woman's belly and down toward her mound, stopping well short of her sex and causing another plaintive whine.

"Mommy loves it when Jacob fucks her slutty cunt!" Betty eventually burst out in a rush of words. "Her son is such a fine young man with a lovely cock!"

"I completely agree!" Shannon said with a happy laugh. "Big Brother is a devilishly handsome guy!" With a wink directed at Jacob, she added, "Even if he is a dirty motherfucker!"

Jake laughed, but didn't let it interrupt the rhythm he and Betty had finally found. Turning her attention back to her mother, the foundling asked, "Mommy, it's really turning me on to watch you get pounded like this. Will you lick me? Pretty please?!"

"Of course I will!" Betty replied. "But you'll need to bring your lovely pussy to me, princess."

Shannon smiled and moved to straddle her mother, raising her ass high in the air and lowering her head until her breath tickled the woman's mound. The girl's firm, thick cheeks pressed against Betty's face, trapping it in a press of sweaty, musky flesh. She inhaled deeply but raggedly, then began licking blindly, slowly zeroing in on the humid crease of her daughter's sex. Thanks to their relative positions, she found it equally easy to reach the foundling's pink anal ring with her tongue, so she bounced back and forth between the two holes, knowing how much it would please her middle child.

Betty could see almost nothing when trapped like that in Shannon's butt, and her hearing was muffled as well, although not completely. She was initially devoting almost her entire attention to pleasuring her elder daughter, or else on how exquisite she found the experience to be, but eventually the words Shannon was saying to her other children penetrated the haze of lust she was mired in. When she realized what the foundling was saying, and what her ultimate plan seemed to be, Betty shivered and climaxed, wailing her excitement into the girl's stifling crotch.

~~~

"You want me to cum in her pussy?" Jacob asked, making sure he'd heard his sister correctly.

"That's right, Big Brother!" Shannon confirmed, then cooed appreciatively at something their mother was doing with her mouth. "I want you to bust a big ol' nut as deep in Mommy's cunt as you can get!"

"You never wanted me to do that before," Jake said, slightly suspicious. "Why now?"

"Because now is when Mommy is at her most fertile!" Shannon gushed happily, wiggling her ass against the woman's face. "And so is Abbie! If Daddy spunks her coochie, she could get pregnant at the same time as Mommy!"

Jacob swallowed reflexively at the announcement and felt his balls contract with fear and excitement.

"You can't be serious!" Howard whined, sounding more distressed than angry to his son's ear. "That's not right!" Despite his weak assertion, however, the man did not stop fucking his daughter. If anything, he was getting more forceful.

Abbie piped up, saying, "Oh, yes! It's so wrong, Daddy! Everyone will know how much of a slutty brat I am when my belly puffs up from your baby! God, you'll have to spank me for nine months for being such a naughty, shameless little tramp!"

Jacob glanced over at his sister, imagining how she would look with her belly bulging and her tits swollen with milk. He swallowed nervously, then tried to imagine his mother the same way, but when he turned to look at her, Shannon's smiling face was all he could see.

"Won't it be hot to put a baby in Mommy? Your son would be your half-brother! How exciting that would be! Don't you agree?"

"I... I guess it would be kinda... hot?" Jacob allowed, hesitating both from nervousness and the exertion of fucking his mother so forcefully.

Shannon smirked and remarked, "You don't sound so sure, Big Brother. Is pregnancy not really your kink?"

"I dunno," Jake admitted. "I never really thought about it. I mean, I'm only twenty. I just assumed it would be a while."

Shannon appeared to be about to say something, but Abbie interrupted, slyly asking, "Is that really it? Or is your fascination with fucking our buttholes because that's the most masculine hole we ladies have?" The foundling laughed immoderately at the question, which made Jacob scowl.

"I'm not gay!" he proclaimed angrily. "I'll goddamn prove it!" So saying, he redoubled his efforts, trying to concentrate on the sexiest memories he had of fucking his mother and sisters. To his consternation, however, his mind's eye kept returning to visions of his dick sinking into their rear ends. His only consolation was that all three of the ladies had bounteous, womanly derrieres, nothing like the narrow, muscular ones he and his father sported, which flashed across his mind despite his wishes.

"God dammit!" Jake howled as his orgasm started, and he silently prayed that it was mere coincidence that his peak happened just as he'd mentally imagined his own butt's appearance, modeled on his father's.

"That's right, Big Brother!" Shannon exclaimed. "Fill Mommy up! Knock Mommy up! Oh, she's screaming into my cunt, she loves it all so much!"

Panting and exhausted, Jake tried to pull out, but his mother's legs prevented him from doing so. Stuck for the moment, he watched his father and baby sister race toward their own climaxes.

~~~

Following Jacob's loud orgasm, Abbie tried to rearrange her position on the sofa without interrupting her father's ability to fuck her. She wasn't quite successful, but he at least didn't have to pull out, even if his thrusting had to stop for a moment while she got reoriented.

"There, Daddy!" Abbie sighed with happiness, feeling more at ease on her hands and knees. "Fuck me doggie-style! Make my bratty booty wobble!" Howard obliged, grabbing his youngest daughter by the hips and grunting as he resumed pounding her with his dick. "God, this is even better than having you in my ass!" she moaned, wiggling it as much as she could in her position.

"How did we raise such a slutty little tramp?" Howard asked between grunts. "It must be your mother you take after," he said, casting a baleful eye at his wife, who had finally released their son from her embrace. Betty, with hands newly freed, was playing with the sticky strands of his seed that clung to her fingers after she stuffed them in her snatch. She tried to bring her hand to her mouth, but Shannon slapped her wrist playfully.

"None of that, now, Mommy!" she said with mock sternness, belied by her twinkling eyes. "You should leave as much of it inside you as you can, to help get pregnant!"

"Yep, definitely runs in the family," Howard moaned derisively.

"Mmm, yes, Daddy!" Abbie agreed happily. "I'm a huge slut just like Mommy! I love licking the dirty hole I came out of! But not as much as I'll love you filling me up with my little sister! Breed your slut, Daddy!"

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Howard moaned as his pace increased. "You're a bad, bad, girl, Abigail!"

"I'm the worst!" Abbie agreed again. "What kind of dirty little tramp lets her own Daddy fuck a baby into her? Spank me, Daddy! I deserve it!"

Howard delivered a half-hearted slap on her ass, but was apparently reluctant to give his daughter what she wanted. Before she could urge him to slap harder, though, her brother interjected, "That's pathetic, Daddy. Like this!" Jake's blow was hard enough to make Abbie scream when it landed, although it was a yell of passion and approval.

"I'll get the other cheek!" Betty chimed in, shuffling over on her knees and delivering another loud slap to their youngest daughter's ass. "Do better, Howie, or I'll spank you to show you how it's done!" she said. Soon, all four of them were taking turns spanking Abbie's ass, quickly turning it pink and then red, all while she begged for more. It was the most intense arousal Abigail could ever remember feeling, and she hoped it would never end, although she devoutly desired the climax that was building.

"Oh, fuck me, I'm cumming!" Abigail wailed, the last word being drawn out and getting more and more highly pitched as it lingered, until it made everyone else wince. She paused briefly to catch her breath, then screeched again, prompting Betty to smother her daughter's face with her cunt.

"You can have as much of Jake's spunk as you can reach," Betty hissed. "I'll just get more later." Shannon laughed and flashed her mother a thumb's-up, while Abbie's tongue stretched out greedily.

"This fucking family!" yelled Howard as he finally reached his own peak. He held his daughter's hips so tightly she was afraid he might bruise her, but she, too, wanted him to unload as deeply in her womb as he could reach. He kept muttering, "Fuck!" over and over as each throb and twitch of his cock signaled another blast of cum. Abbie gibbered, barely coherent even if anyone could have heard her words, but Howard said, "I'm almost grateful that Betty's muffling your filthy mouth with her, um, muff."

"Good job, Daddy!" Shannon gushed, clapping her hands. Betty and Jake joined in, but Abbie thought she detected an element of mockery when they did it, especially from her brother.

"You'd best watch the sass, young man," Howard warned darkly. "You're not too old to bend over and sodomize, you know." He smiled grimly when his son immediately stopped his slow clap and put his hands behind his back. Turning to look at the foundling, he asked, "Now what?"

"Don't be such a silly, Daddy!" Shannon said with a giggle, caressing his hip with one hand and delivering a final slap to Abbie's ass with the other. "It's family game night! We keep playing!"

~~~

Shannon smiled at the feeling of Abbie snuggling more tightly into her embrace as they laid in bed, bathed by moonlight. The day had turned out almost exactly as she'd wished, and represented the successful culmination of her plans. She considered it a masterpiece, although she admitted she was a bit biased.

Shannon ran her hand gently over Abigail's belly, smiling to feel it twitch slightly from the ticklish sensation. She didn't actually know if Abbie or her mother were actually ovulating at the time, although it was certainly possible. But whether or not either of them got pregnant was beside the point to her. The important thing was that they were willing to do so. Given enough opportunities, it was almost certain that Abbie would eventually wind up with a child who was her half-sibling, and a niece or nephew who was a half-sibling, as well.

But maybe not yet, she mused. As hot as it would be to watch Abbie get gravid and milky, maybe it would be better to wait. After all, college was right around the corner!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bred by his Bully She tries to make everything better, but talk is cheap.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Overqualified Overqualified for a job? Melt your brain with BBC cuck porn.in Interracial Love
A Cuckquean's Heaven Ch. 01 A housewife experiences true love as a cuckquean.in Fetish
Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01 Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories