All Comments on 'The Four Boxes of Liberty Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More soon, Please!!!

Several threads are hanging that need to be completed. Here's hoping that you won't be so long between series this time and that we get some threads wrapped up soon.

Also, and after what I just wrote it sounds contradictory, but you might want to publish a catalog of characters and where we last left them, either that or fans of yours who have far more time than I currently have, could help you put that together for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Congrats on Number 400!

This old man is only one, gratefully not the only one, who has enjoyed most every word spawned in your head that reached the keyboard. Yes, even the "cliff-hangers" on which you so joyfully left us to hang.

Your candid and honest expressions of views as a writer but more importantly as a person. For your standing by we readers and sharing the frustrations with the periods of "long time lags" between uploading text to the posting of same! For taking what action(s) available to you to end the problem as evidenced with "The Four Boxes of Liberty" as each release was available in 2 calendar days to be read by us.

Have expressed thanks for the hours and hours of reading enjoyment but in an effort to more accurate; THANK YOU FOR THE YEARS OF READING ENJOYMENT!

May the smile of Lady Fortune continue to shine down upon you and yours for the many more years ahead.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

wonder203wonder203about 5 years ago
5*

I am always thrilled you continue to write for us. Your stories could be written to be sold in regular book stores and we get them free from you and I thanks you.

I also that you for pointing out how hard it is to have to continually fight, even our elected officials sometimes, to have the freedom so much blood was spilled for. Canada, USA, England, Australia, New Zealand, and so many other free democracies have fought so hard and continue to do so for that freedom that many politicians squander for their own gains.

acupacupabout 5 years ago
Words cannot describe...

the truthfulness of your words. The light they bring to both the media and politics, and they're alignment against the voting public, are more eloquent that any I have ever heard.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
QUOTES AND PHRASES....NO MATTER HOW POIGNANT

only instill emotions..which can be used pro and/or con. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Press Truce

Ohh no! They are not getting away with it that easily! That plotstrand about someone in the Press leaking information to SBI-Narcotics Taskforce in order to fascilitate drug-running needs must be completed. We are expecting grande perp walks!

Grey-Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What next?

Hi WW,could you please let us know the title of the next story and when we can expect it?Cheers,Malcolm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
where art thou

really disappeared long time, this time. are you still out there. if not no need to answer I will get the message

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
working on it

I'm working on the next story. it will be done when it is done.

666iceman666icemanabout 5 years ago
Hay let WW have some time

If any of you are that tired of waiting a short while why not try reading Todd and Malina Ch 1. It has been a few years since it was first posted and I am sure many will find it interesting, as well as like a new story to keep you going, as well as allowing the WW do HIS STUFF in HIS Time.

Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
next story submitted

The next story 'Home For The Holidays' has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Love the storyline of their boxes. Great story again

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES