The Four of Us Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryosuke pushed my hand away, and started licking me. I spread my legs, and shuddered as he found just the right spot. He teased me, and played with me for a while, but I motioned for him to stop. I wanted him, but I was so nervous. He stood up, and pulled out a condom.

Next it was my turn. I kneeled down, and pulled out his manhood. It was already fully erect, but I gave it a few playful licks just to say hi, and then slid the condom on pushing it back with my lips. I stood back up, and he pulled off my nightie. I was still worried that someone might be watching, but Ryosuke got me to turn around, and brace myself against the tree. He ran the tip of his penis up and down my slit. He kept teasing me with it driving me crazy.

"Ryosuke!" I whined.

"I just wanted to savor the moment," he whispered in my ear.

Anyway, finally he pushed it in. It felt so good. I tried to keep watch, but with him banging away, it was hard to focus. He'd speed up, slow down, tease me some more, stop, and then start up again. There was something so feral about doing it doggy style outside in the woods. Like two animals in heat.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I came in this tsunami of pent up emotion, wave after wave crashing on the shore, lifting me up to new heights. It was amazing.

It took me a little while to regain my senses. I was kind of all wet between my legs, so I gathered up my nightie and undies, and ran down to the lake to wash off. The water was cool, and helped me calm down. Ryosuke came down too, and came in next to me. He seemed pretty happy with himself. It had been pretty exciting. I gave him a kiss for his good work.

The next morning, we were all a bit self-conscious after the wildness of the day before. Satomi talked me into putting my bathing suit on this time when we bathed in the lake. When we were leaving, we saw the two guys from the next cabin watching us. They must have seen something. I don't think we'll ever see them again, so I guess it doesn't matter. Back in Oceanview though, I promised myself to be more careful. Still, it was a great weekend.

Emi Tsuruta

12