The Fragile Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bursting into another round of self-pity, I'm not even afraid of scaring the neighbors with my loud wailing. Let them think somebody died. Maybe I've already died of a broken heart and just don't know it yet. At least if I mourn my own passing, I won't pass un-mourned. I didn't know a human body could contain so many tears. After about four more hours, mercy overtakes me with unconsciousness.

* * * *

"Love's first kiss." That's not Bella's voice. Whose lips are kissing me awake?

I open my aching eyes to see the most extraordinarily beautiful blonde woman I've ever seen in my life. And she's kissing me. I don't care who she is. I'm feeling her love, and I need it like oxygen. Passion rises. Sobbing, giggling and moaning fight for control of my voice. I'm a mess of bliss. After this intense soul-searing kiss, I thrust my head over her shoulder, hugging her tight for dear life. If this is a dream, it's a healing dream. If it's reality, I haven't got a clue what's going on, and I don't care. Somebody cares about me. This delicious smelling young blonde girl. The thought strikes me that my heart is cheating on Bella. That doesn't matter. This is emotional CPR. I was close to dead. Whoever she is, she's bringing me back to life. Someone cares about my fragile heart.

Weeping, I pull back and try to see through my tears. I gasp. "You're Andy's sister from the Christmas photo, all grown up. Your brother is at a hotel having unsafe sex with my wife, knocking her up with our first baby. What are you doing here?"

Now this stunning blonde beauty weeps. "Oh, my sweet prince. I'm Andy, Andrea Lark. Your wife Bella told me so much about you, I've fallen in love with you from afar."

Stunned, I hear my Bella continue. "Andy, I give you my husband Roger, for life, with all my love. Please make love to him as you've made love to me. If you give him a child before me, I'll rejoice. I'll never compete with you, my beloved wife."

I turn to Bella. "I called Andy a 'him' so many times, and you never corrected me."

Our sister wife Bella giggles. "I let it slide. You didn't ask. I didn't tell. I was afraid you'd steal her hot young blonde wet pussy from me. You know what they say about used cars and used wives. Catching me on the divorce rebound from that asshole, you married damaged goods, honey. I'm sorry. I did trust you, though, about puppy love. Too bad we were wrong. There's no such thing. Love is love. You literally pushed me into the arms of this wonderful woman who's been madly in love with me all her life. I fell in. She's so beautiful, inside and out. You tested me, and I failed. You tested you, and you passed with flying colors. You were willing to suck my girl's cock if only she had one. Too bad her brother's married or I'd let you get some of that. This is childhood's end. I was so broken, and you helped fix me. No more secrets, no more tests. You both are my everything. I give you both my everything. I give you both each other. Roger, you make all other men look like bitches in comparison. Your strength in adversity earns you lifetime membership in any man club worth joining. You got heart. That earns you lifetime membership in any girl club too. You tossed off the shackles of gender types and jealousy. You went straight for the heart. I'm in awe of you, Sir Knight."

"Don't be. It's so simple." I pull my Bella into a kiss, and then tell her. "Love is love."

Our Andy joins the hug, completing our spousal embrace. "Love is love."

The End