The Freehouse: A Visitor

Story Info
A visitor observes the Glory Wall in the Freehouse.
790 words
3.87
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cigfa
Cigfa
10 Followers

'See you later' she calls, smiling as she walks out the door.

The Freehouse is a short walk away, at the outskirts of the town. I take my time on my way there.

She is at the end today, the one furthest away from the bar. I stand behind her but I leave her untouched for now.

I sit down at the bar with my drink and get out my sketchbook to give me something to do during the downtime. It's likely that the wall will get busy soon. First there's the post-lunch rush. Then they'll be used to relax after a long day of work. From then onwards, demand never really stops.

Various patrons cum and go. Most are nothing special.

A burly trucker saunters in, holding his huge cock. He heads straight into the hole at the end. He has a lazy way of fucking, scratching a very large itch. He doesn't change rhythm, even as his cum leaks out the sides. He withdraws and leaves without looking down at all.

A first-timer goes back and forth between all four, not able to make up his mind. His stamina impresses me; he cums, but then just keeps on going. I swear I see his spirit leave him with his 5th load. Eventually he drags himself to the bar, orders a drink then heads to the dark corner next to the stage, probably for a nap. I sketch a quick picture of what he looked like sat at the bar. Tired but content.

A ragged looking professor-type is sitting drinking with what must be his colleagues. He has his cock out, stroking it as he discusses whatever with his peers. He can see the wall from where he is sitting. The wall is empty - he could go and fuck any one of them right now - but their conversation seems more important. He waits until he can't wait any longer, excuses himself and heads straight to her. His cock goes into her asshole, but just the tip. After just a few strokes with his hand, he fills her ass with cum, then heads back to his table to resume the discussion. Into my sketchbook goes a rough draft of the group, deep in animated discussion, ignoring entirely the professor's hand on his erect cock.

At one point, a group of friends take over the whole wall. They fuck every hole, compare notes, make noise, high five one another. Annoying for me but, in her sound proofed box, I know this is the kind of fucking she took the job for. One of them eventually gets a fist in her pussy and gestures the others over to see. A few try it out and fuck her afterwards to feel the difference.

Nothing difficult. She has taken many loads but I've seen her take many more. It still makes me hard every time.

The pub empties as the evening comes. I walk over and run my hand over each butt, ending up behind my partner. I slip my cock in her pussy. It dips into the warmth of the many loads of cum she has taken all day. She raises her butt slightly; she's figuring out it's me. I squeeze it with my hands and fuck her slowly.

She tries to push back into me but she can barely move. I want to hold on for as long as possible anyway, so I edge this way carefully then pull out. She wiggles, trying to find me again. Instead I go and check out what else I can fuck.

They're good, actually. I end up at the one next to her, focusing hard on the asshole I'm fucking when the biggest cock she's ever taken appears and spears into her ruthlessly. I'm so distracted by watching this that I almost blow my load next door, but I pull out in time. I take a moment to calm down and end up getting to stroke myself to the sight of this enormous creature blow his load in her pussy, on her ass and all over the wall.

He's barely out of her before I penetrate her again. This calls for something special, though - she's absolutely stretched and completely painted with cum. I push into her. Pleasingly, my hand slips inside while it's still wanking my cock.

I let myself orgasm, finally.

I move back to see her. She's sticky, stretched and dripping.

I take two fingers and dip them in all the mess. I push down on her clit and rub there until I know she'll be desperate to cum too. Sorry darling - you can get me back for that when you see me.

My balls ache. I go home.

Cigfa
Cigfa
10 Followers