The Freesome Threesome

Story Info
A couple alternates 2 different threesomes with MFF and MMF.
3.4k words
3.96
21.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TCtwomile
TCtwomile
29 Followers

***This story crosses sexual boundaries; in fact, there are no boundaries in sexual pleasure.

If bisexual encounters make you uncomfortable, then this story is not for you.

Alyssa and I awoke on a Sunday morning in the fall of 2021. I woke up with my usual hard on. Alyssa woke when I began jabbing my boner on her backside. Sunday mornings were kind of a sex time ritual for us. Alyssa slid down under the covers and licked my cock before taking it all in her mouth. Afterwards, she climbs on top and we have our usual 10 minute romp. Sounds kind of boring, eh? Well it is boring. We both get off but it is the same old humdrum.

It has been a year since the encounter with Brian. If you don't know, this was the previous story I posted. My wife, Alyssa, enjoys giving oral sex, but I found out I wasn't the only recipient from her oral skills last year. I secretly watched her blow Brian's cock twice before and then was forced to be a cuckold.

Our threesome relationship changed with Brian soon after. Brian became too pushy and started to cross the line with Alyssa and myself. Brian wanted to have anal sex with Alyssa and he became almost forceful in trying to penetrate my wife's sacred ground. That ass was ONLY for me and it was only an annual thing, at least it seemed that way.

Alyssa and I got out of bed that Sunday morning and started talking about sex and maybe exploring another sexual encounter.

I brought up the idea of having a threesome. However, let me tell you something, I was thinking a threesome with another female, but of course, Alyssa, was thinking with another man. This resulted in some humorous banter. Our discussions then turned more serious.

Alyssa and I, started creating parameters on what we wanted for ourselves and each other. We did NOT want another Brian situation. We decided to have 2 different threesomes. One of the threesomes will be welcoming another female and a week later we will try to have another with another male.

We both agreed, no sexual intercourse, just oral sex.

Alyssa and I were able to invite who we wanted. I already knew who I wanted and that was her friend Becky. My wife used to tell me that Becky often made comments about how cute I was and how lucky Alyssa was to have me as a husband. Alyssa would get a little annoyed by her comments. Becky definitely had my attention and maybe that is what she wanted. Becky is a gorgeous, young school teacher. She is about 5'2 with short blonde hair. She had a pixie type hairdo. It was fucking hot. Becky also had a very small frame, Becky might have weighed 100 pounds or so. She had small tits, but I am not a boob man. It never mattered to me.

Anyhow I knew exactly who I wanted in our affair, Becky!

Alyssa seemed a bit jealous when I told her (almost) immediately who I would love to join us. Alyssa said with a grin "how long have you thought about Becky, because that did NOT take long for you to blurt her fucking name out"

Alyssa said "I am sure Becky will have no problem with the idea. She is a little bit on the whore side. Give her a few drinks and she can't keep her legs or mouth closed."

Alyssa had the idea of the two of them going out for drinks on the upcoming Saturday evening. Alyssa then stated she and Becky will return to our house and see where things go from there.

Saturday is here!

I was sitting in the front room when they arrived. It was about 9:00 pm when Alyssa and Becky both stumbled in the house. They were both giggling uncontrollably. They were definitely feeling the effects from the alcohol. I was sipping some scotch and was watching a risqué European movie "Nymphomaniac" by Lars von Trier. The movie was borderline soft porn and we wanted the movie to be suggestive to our intention. Becky looked intrigued and watched for a few minutes and then went to the restroom.

Alyssa laughed and said "Dave, you can turn the movie off. Becky and I talked over many drinks and she is on board with the idea."

Just then Becky walked out with nothing on except a sports bra and panties. She looked adorable. Her short blonde hair with dark eye liner made her crystal clear blue eyes stand out. I already had a raging hard on.

Alyssa just glared at me and then disappeared to the bedroom to slip out her clothes.

Becky and I walked towards each other. Nothing was said between us. Becky leaned upwards and our lips met. It wasn't long before we open mouth kissing each other. Becky ran her hand over my athletic pants and rubbed my cock. I nearly exploded. She then dropped to her knees tugging my pants downward and freeing my engorged cock. I looked down at her as she stroked me with her small hands. I admired her short manicured nails. They were painted black and for some reason they really turned me on. Becky had her hand wrapped around my cock. She wasn't able to wrap it all the way around my dick. It made me feel bigger than I was for sure. Becky then took me into her mouth. I rocked my head back and forth as she gave a sensual blowjob. I remember thinking, she doesn't want to get me off. She wants to enjoy my cock. It felt AMAZING.

Alyssa walked out of the backroom completely naked and said "well that didn't take long" in an annoyed tone. Becky chuckled, I could feel the light graze of her front teeth as my penis rested on her lips. Becky then stood up and gave me another passionate kiss. I could taste the familiar taste of my precum on her smooth, velvety lips.

I then scooped up Becky and she wrapped her legs around my hips as we continued to lock lips. I carried her to our couch and set her down. I kissed her neck which led down her small tits. Becky was so hot! I massaged her tit and licked and sucked her nipples. I ran my tongue down her stomach and pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them to the floor. Becky's pussy was beautiful. She had a puffy pussy. It was a perfect camel toe. She had no hair whatsoever.

Before I plunged down on her I looked over at Alyssa. Alyssa looked at me with complete lust. She had a vibrator and was sitting spread eagle on our reclining chair. As I started kissing Becky's inner thighs, I heard the familiar vibrating noise begin and the moans of Alyssa.

Becky began to arch her back as I began licking the "doorbell". It did not take her long to start dripping with ecstasy. Becky had a small puddle of juice collecting on our sofa as I continued my licking and slurping. Alyssa and Becky then both erupted into full blown orgasms. Becky rocked her shoulders back and forth, as her back arched high and thighs quivered. I then felt a poke on my shoulder and Alyssa motioned me up and she then knelt down between Becky's adorable legs. Alyssa looked back at me and said FUCK ME! It did not me long to plunge my cock into her wet cunt from behind. Alyssa began moaning as she lapped at Becky's pussy. Becky became extremely vocal as she screaming she was coming again. Alyssa's moans suggested she too was cumming. At this moment Becky began to lightly squirt on Alyssa's face. Alyssa then let out a orgasmic yell "OH MY GOD... I am CUMMING!!!!"

I couldn't hold off any longer. I gasped "I am going to cum" Alyssa immediately flipped around and Becky dropped off the sofa to her knees and opened her mouth. Becky wrapped her lips firmly around my cock. Alyssa hand wrapped around the base and began jerking me off into Becky's mouth. I swear it felt Iike I shot the biggest load I ever had. Becky gurgled and swallowed every ounce of my ejaculate. Becky slowly pulled away from my softening cock as a droplet formed at the slit Alyssa licked it away. Becky then looked at Alyssa and softly smiled as they both began kissing each other and sharing what was still in Becky' mouth. The night ended soon after that as Becky got dressed and we said our goodbyes. Alyssa and I went to bed right after and had another romp in the sack before falling to exhaustion.

On to Alyssa's threesome plan.

Sunday evening we began to discuss how Alyssa wanted to select her guy for the next threesome.

Alyssa wanted to place an ad in a local swingers website.

Alyssa carefully crafted an ad:

"Married couple seeking an attractive, fit male between 25-40 years old. Must be clean and have good hygiene. If not, you will be asked to leave immediately. A photograph is a must and we will respond with one as well.

Must be drug and disease free. Must be respectful in what we are looking for in this encounter. We are seeking threesome oral fun ONLY. No sexual intercourse."

It did not take long the requests to start flooding the inbox. Of course most were not what we had requested. My wife finally came across a guy named Nick.

Nick was 25 in average physical shape and clean. He sent a photo and he was a good looking guy. Alyssa replied with a picture herself and another with both of us pictured. Nick was very interested and things moved very quickly.

Alyssa and Nick communicated through email and messaging.

Alyssa set a date for the upcoming Saturday at Marriott Inn. It was closer to Nick's residence than ours. We were prepared for anything. If Nick turned out to be someone we didn't want to engage with we were going to be blunt, and Nick knew this before meeting us.

The week seemed as if it would never end and Saturday would never arrive. When Saturday did arrive, Alyssa and I were ready to explode with sexual overflow. We abstained from sex all week. She suggested to Nick to do the same. Alyssa and I arrived at the Marriott around 6 pm. We went to the hotel lounge and ordered a few gin and tonics. I then followed that up with a scotch, neat, no ice. We both looked at the lounge entrance anytime someone walked in. Finally, we seen a young man walk through that fit Nick's description and looked like the photo. He locked in on me and Alyssa, smiled and nervously walked over.

Nick looked really young. He looked like a college kid. He stood about 6'1 and had an average build. I would guess he was about 200 pounds, give or take a bit.

He had sandy blonde hair and was handsome. I could see why Alyssa selected him.

Nick cam over and said "Alyssa?" in an unsure tone. Alyssa said "You must be Nick." with a devious smile. He replied yes. I introduced myself and told Nick to pull up a chair. Nick ordered a double bourbon over ice. We talked for a half hour. Our conversation had little do with what would soon take place. The conversation was just random talk but you could feel that was a side note for all three of us. We soon finished our drinks. I looked at Alyssa to see if Nick was what she wanted. Alyssa could read my thoughts as our eyes met. I gave her subtle nod and she smiled and gave me a quick subtle thumb up as to say YES.

Alyssa gently rubbed the top of Nick's hand and asked if he wanted to come up to our room. Nick was trying to play it cool but you could tell the kid was ready to cream his jeans. Nick replied "Of course"

The three of us began walking toward the elevator. We walked out on the second floor and headed to room 201.

We arrived inside the room and Nick and I sat on the edge of the bed and made small talk as Alyssa went into the restroom.

Alyssa walked out completely naked. Nick and I stood up quickly as she motioned us both over with a 'come hither"

Alyssa immediately began kissing Nick. I caressed Alyssa's ass with one hand as I watched their tongues swirl back and forth from mouth to mouth.

Nick then began sucking Alyssa's nipples. She gasped and began breathing heavily.

Alyssa pulled away from the four hand pawing at her and then sank to her knees.

She unbuttoned and unzipped Nick's jeans. Nick then kicked them off completely. Nick was going commando and his boner nearly sprang into Alyssa's face. Alyssa told me to get naked as well. I quickly undressed and stood nearby watching the show. I began stroking my cock as I watched Alyssa inhale Nick's above average specimen. Nick was breathing really heavy and was very aroused.

Alyssa then reached over and took my cock in her hand and pulled me closer. Nick and I both stood over my wife as she alternated sucking our cocks. There was a hodgepodge of precum on her lips and cheeks from Nick and I.

Alyssa then took both our cocks into her mouth at the same time. Our cocks began rubbing against one another. I think Nick and I were little uncomfortable at first. However, the sensation felt good and that is all that mattered. Alyssa continued frotting our cocks. She then had both the underside of cocks touching as she began stroking and licking them at the same time.

Nick tensed up and then shuttered as he began to cum. Nick load was like a volcanic eruption. His cum was thick and gushed out all over both our cocks. Alyssa began sucking Nick's cock making sure his cock was properly drained. She broke away from his cock and then began eating the thick load he gushed all over my cock head and down my shaft. Alyssa licked my cock clean of Nick's cum. I nearly blew my load as she cleaned me off. Alyssa knew exactly how far she could push me before I exploded. Alyssa then stood up and gave me sensual kiss. My tongue stretched deep inside her mouth as I tasted the remnants of Nick.

Nick seemed embarrassed that he came so quickly. He quipped "I am not a one trick pony."

Alyssa responded just as quickly "You're not getting off that easy" with a giggle.

She was the architect of the night. She knew exactly what she wanted. She had Nick lay on his back as she got into a doggy style position. She directed me to fuck her pussy from behind as she took Nick in her mouth again.

I began hammering away from the backside. Alyssa sucked Nick back to full strength. Nick was whispering to Alyssa and I heard her moan an emphatic "NO!"

Alyssa began rubbing his perineum. Nick moaned. She then began rubbing Nick's asshole. I don't think she ever penetrated his ass. Nick started to shutter but Alyssa stopped to calm him down. I kept pounding Alyssa from the backside. She was extremely aroused but she never orgasmed. Nick then whispered something again to her. Alyssa then leaned back and kissed me. I could taste the familiar precum from Nick's manhood. Alyssa broke away from my passionate kiss and whispered to me "Nick wants to fuck me. Are you ok with that?" Alyssa concluded "I know we said no intercourse but I wanted to see if you had a change of mind"

When Alyssa and I discussed this it was both our idea of no intercourse. Now that we were in the heat of passion, we did not care.

Alyssa panted at Nick "Do you have a condom?"

Nick responded excitedly "YES" as he reached over and pulled it from his jacket pocket. Alyssa took it from his trembling, excited hand. She undid the wrapper and rolled it over Nick's cock. Nick's cock was nice. Like I said, he was slightly above average but he had a nice upward curve.

Nick laid on his back as Alyssa climbed aboard. She inserted his cock past her folds and began riding him hard. I swear she lasted 2 minutes before she erupted into an orgasm. I began gently thrusting her hips in a downward motion as Nick raised his pelvic area in to her. Alyssa had her forearms wrapped around Nick's neck. She paused and turned back to me and said "fuck me in my ass at the same time"

I nearly came on myself upon her request. I quickly grabbed our lubricant out of luggage. I lubed myself up and then dripped some on her anus and fingered her asshole for a second. I then inserted my dick inside her ass. Alyssa shuttered. She began screaming with delight. I asked if she was ok. She empathetically replied "YESSSS!!!"

Alyssa and I have never tried double penetration with a dildo let alone another man.

The sensation was not like anything I have ever experienced. I could feel Nick's dick through the thin lining separating her pussy and asshole. I am sure he could feel it as well. We both had a GREAT rhythm. Alyssa let out orgasm after orgasm. I could not hold off any longer. I blurted out "I'm going to cum"

Alyssa said "cum in my ass. Cum deep in my ass, Dave" I shuttered in pleasure as my entire body shook. Alyssa's ass cheeks pressed firmly on my pelvic area as I came as deeply as I could in her bowels. I gave her a few more thrusts before pulling out.

After I exited, Alyssa looked down at Nick and said "Nick, I want you to fuck my asshole too"

I wasn't too happy about this. The butt was my sacred area. I gave Alyssa a look of dismay. She just laughed it off.

She climbed off Nick and then said "wait"

Alyssa then rolled Nick's condom off. Alyssa said "I want you to cum inside my ass as well"

I have to admit I was very jealous. This was the first time I ever came in Alyssa's ass and it took me 16+ years to do so and this young punk gets to do it in the first few hours?

Alyssa told Nick not to worry about lube. Her ass was full of cum and that was his lube. Nick plunged deep into her rectum. Alyssa was on all fours on the mattress as she faced the footboard. Nick was on his knees fucking her asshole from the head board. Alyssa started losing all control. Her shoulders arched upward as her lower back dipped down. I held Alyssa head with the palms of my hands on each side. She closed her eyes as she orgasmed HARD. I began kissing her through pants and sexual cries. I then told her "Alyssa, you're so fucking hot." I was only background noise to her lust fuck.

Nick began to breath really heavily and bellowed as he shot his load into her asshole. Alyssa said she could feel his dick spurting inside her. Nick pulled his deflating cock from her ass and we both watched as our loads dripped profusely down towards her vagina and onto the sheets.

Alyssa sat in a "Child's pose" for at least 10 minutes. Nick got dressed during this time and headed off with a simple good bye.

Alyssa and I stayed the night there. We had a great night as we did a 69 and then she sucked me off. We showered and left early Sunday.

On our way home, she explained how jealous she was when we had the threesome with Becky and that she had to see Becky EVERYDAY at work knowing what transpired. Alyssa further explained that is why she NEEDED to fuck Nick. She originally told him NO but then her excitement towards Nick and resentment towards me and Becky took over.

It was not that big of a deal I told her.

She reached over and grabbed my hand on the console and squeezed it and said "That's why I love you"

We then went to Starbucks and started planning another sexual adventure. I asked her...

"Have you ever heard of a gloryhole?"

Our eyes immediately met as the story ends

TCtwomile
TCtwomile
29 Followers