All Comments on 'The Freesome Threesome'

by TCtwomile

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the tags and the warning 1 star given without reading.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

What on earth is all that "shutter"??? The word is "shudder". A SHUTTER is a panel attached to a window that can be closed for privacy. Also, it is the part of a camera that opens to expose light to the film. A person can shutter their windows by closing the shutters. To SHUDDER is to shake or quake, usually as a result of fear or disgust or bodily aftershocks.

Plus, why is this guy such a weak little pussy? His GF gets to fuck the MMF, plus also has the guy fuck her arse.

The BF just bitches about her allowing it. Why the hell did he not simply say "NO. It wasn't what we agreed".

Instead, submissive, weak, bitch-boy just lets her do what she wants. How about him now TELLING her that another session will be arranged with her BFF where the BF gets to fuck her friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wimpy husband and abusive wife story. Nothing worth reading.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cucks and whores switch hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's just another cuckold. The wife gets more and he let's it happen. My wife tried to pull the same shit. I didn't really want a threesome but she finally talked me into doing it. She said one time and we would talk about it. It was supposed to be oral only but she ended up with him screwing him when I came out of the restroom at the hotel. I was pissed. I started dressing and grabbed the suitcase before she noticed. She said what are you doing? I replied I thought that we had an agreement I see that I was wrong so I'm leaving. Please wait she said. She told him that he had better leave asap. He did. There were no thank you's or anything else said he was gone. She was trying to convince me that she got carried away and it just happened. At first I was ready to just leave and I wasn't sure that I would remain married. Then I got to thinking I was the forgiving kind of person. I had even got in trouble with my boss for being that way. He was the kind of guy who would take advantage of a person. My wife asked how she could make it up to me? I said UNF*** the guy. Of course she said that she would if she could. What can I do I don't want to lose you please. I said can't promise that it will work but we are going to have another threesome but with a woman. Who I don't know but you got to pick the asshole so I pick the woman. I could see already that she didn't like it but she agreed. I picked a district saleswoman that came to our company a while back she was beautiful,single and actually flirted with me and I refused explaining that I was happily married and wouldn't cheat on my wife. It was different at home she was really working on me and I was enjoying it and taking advantage of it.I think that she actually thought that I had forgotten about the threesome. About 2 weeks later I informed her that I had found the woman. She got that worried look again. I informed her that I had reserved the same room. I also informed her that I would be screwing that woman also. She said how long are you going to screw her the guy didn't screw her for just a little bit. That was because of you cheating on me and I would have anything to do with it. Neither on of us cum. I said you would have if I didn't catch you correct? She got quiet. I said ok I will try not to cum in her and try not to make her cum ok. She reluctantly agreed. You should have seen her face when my friend walked in. I could see the fear in her expression. Before the night was over the women really got into each other and our friend spent the night. She was gone when we woke up and had left a note thanking us for one of the best nights of her life. Laying in bed my wife said how sorry she was and said that she had all of the new adventures that she wanted and would like to get back to just the 2 of us.I said that would be fine for me. All over an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is there always a wife who breaks the rules and does what was set in rules as a no ? She was jealous? He didn’t get to fuck the girl but I’d hope he will . She quickly forgets she fucked her female coworker not hubby . He got only a bj . Lopsided and I’d have said no right there with the sex . If she insisted I’d have said no problem I’ll leave you two alone I’m out of here. See how she acts with that

YYCDude1981YYCDude19819 months ago

Wow what shitty commenters here OP. Ignore the haters - the story was good and demonstrates that swinging/sharing is not so straight forward.

Write more please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous