The Freshman

Story Info
A young college student needs to pass an initiation ritual.
2.9k words
3.97
23.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(F/M, latex glove fetish, tickle, sleepy, chloroform, foot fetish, hypnosis)

NON-CONSENSUAL SEX WARNING

I am standing at the corner of 23rd and Market Street as instructed. I was told to be here at 10 pm, but I arrived early of course.

As a first year medical student, getting the opportunity to enter the notorious "Medical Domination", or "Meddom" sorority is just something you cannot walk away from. Meddom is known to have a very influential network, and knowing the right people can be a blessing for any medical career.

I have been asking around a bit about the Meddom initiation ritual that I am about to undergo, but it was impossible to get any information at all. That just shows how tightly organized this sorority really is.

The streets are pretty much deserted at this late hour and I unintentionally shiver in the dropping temperatures. I hope it won't be long before they come to pick me up.

As if someone overheard me, I suddenly see an unmarked white van driving slowly around the corner. I cannot make out the driver as the windows are tinted. The van stops right in front of me and the side door opens. A woman appears, fully dressed in surgical clothes: a long green gown, a mask and latex gloves.

"Benjamin Milgram, step into the van," she orders.

I am surprised by the authoritarian tone but decide not to show it. I quickly do as she says and get into the van. Inside I notice that there are 4 more similarly dressed women sitting in the van's cargo area. The side door slams shut and the van begins to move. I have trouble keeping my balance and decide to crouch on the floor as there are no more seats available.

"Benjamin Milgram," the same woman starts, "you have been found worthy to attempt to pass the Meddom initiation ritual. Know that you will only be given one opportunity. Failing is not an option."

I can feel the 5 women's eyes all intensely focused on me and the cold abruptly seems to have left my body.

"You will need to pass 7 tests. All of those will teach you a valuable lesson about the medical profession," she continues. "You can address me as Mistress. If you are ready to start the initiation, please state so."

"Euh, I am ready I guess, euh Mistress" I stammer, looking sheepishly at the masked women.

"Excellent," Mistress states and she fetches a straitjacket from the seat behind her. "Please remove your coat, and put your arms through these sleeves," she instructs.

I hesitate, but only for a moment. The straitjacket looks like the real thing to me, complete with all kind of straps and buckles. Wearing this will leave me pretty much helpless, but I am determined to see this initiation through till the end.

When I put my arms through the sleeves Mistress quickly closes the back by feeding the ends of the straps through four corresponding buckles. I am then instructed to cross my arms in front of me and to pass each arm through a vertical loop located on the sides of the jacket. Next she secures the two sleeves behind my back using two more straps. I feel completely helpless.

"Excellent, now go lay on your back on the floor between the row of seats," she says.

I try to comply as well as I can, but I am having a hard time with the van moving and my arms securely tied. I hit my head against a seat but finally reach the position she wants. I look up and see the 5 masked women looking down at me from their seats.

"This is the first lesson you should learn as a future physician," she explains. "What you experience now is how most of your patients will feel when they come to you. You will be in a position of power, never forget it, never abuse it. Do you understand?"

She takes a pause to let the message sink in and waits for me to nod.

"Excellent, we can go to the second lesson then," she continues. "As a physician you will sometimes be confronted with things that will disgust you, but you will have to rise above these feelings. So we will test if you've got what it takes."

She then addresses the other women. "Ladies please remove your shoes."

I watch them in surprise as the four other women start taking off their shoes. Two are bare-footed, the two other ones are wearing short socks.

"We have been preparing for this ritual," one of the women says. "So we have not washed our feet in three days, and not changed socks."

The two women who are wearing socks come to sit facing each other near my head.

"You will inhale deeply and not try to move away," Mistress instructs. "Ladies, please begin."

The two women completely cover my face with their feet, and the pungent smell immediately overwhelms me. I do my best to breathe steadily, but judging from the smell of these socks, they seem to have run a couple of marathons in the past three days.

To my surprise this situation, weird as it may seem, sends a shiver of excitement through my body.

They gently stroke my face with their feet, making sure my nose and mouth remain covered so I cannot escape the smell. After a few more minutes, Mistress decides that I have gotten enough.

"Ladies please switch position," she says. And while they are doing so, I am happy to get a short break and try to catch my breath. The bare-footed women have now taken position next to me and I silently prepare for the next ordeal.

"Ladies, please begin," Mistress instructs again.

This time it seems even worse. What have those two been doing the last days? The sweaty smell is entering my nostrils and I am having a hard time to keep breathing steadily and not to move my head. One is wiggling her toes over my nose and giving me the full flavour.

"Now be a good boy and take a very deep breath," she smiles. I do as she asks and try to endure the heavy fumes.

I am getting more and more aroused, being dominated like that. I hope that my growing erection does not show.

Finally Mistress speaks up again. "You have successfully passed the second lesson. You know how to control your disgust, and this will be very important for your future profession."

She now removes her shoes also, and I notice she is wearing white silk nylons. She takes a small bottle from her bag and pours some of the liquid on her feet.

"For your third lesson, you will experience first-hand the effects of one of the oldest anesthetics in the medical field, chloroform. Ladies please hold him down", she instructs the other women.

Before I can react the four women kneel down beside me and pin me to the floor. In the straitjacket bonds, there is nothing I can do.

Mistress takes a seat next to me and places her chloroformed silk nylons over my face. The smell of the chloroform hits me like a truck and I try to shake her feet off. But she just follows my movements and gently rubs her feet over my nose and mouth.

I hold my breath for as long as I can, but it is useless of course. Mistress stares deep into my eyes as she holds her feet steadily in place. "Be a good boy now, inhale deeply and take your medicine," she commands.

I am forced to take a deep breath and the chloroform immediately starts to have its effect on me. My surroundings start spinning and the images of the five women become blurry. I understand that there is no way out of this for me, so I decide to speed things up. I start taking deep breaths, the chloroform overpowers me, and slowly the world around me starts to fade. The feeling of being totally helpless at the mercy of this five women is extremely arousing, and I can feel a huge erection growing in my pants while I am being put to sleep. Then everything around me disappears in a dark vortex.

After what seems to be ages, a pungent smell enters my nostrils. I am immediately awake and totally disorientated at first. I try to sit up, but quickly realize that I cannot move an inch. I seem to be completely naked and am tied to some sort of hospital bed. A bright light is shining right into my eyes, and I can only vaguely catch a glimpse of my surroundings. The gloved hand that was holding a small bottle under my nose moves away and I hear the familiar voice of Mistress.

"Now that you have experienced the effects of chloroform, you are ready for your fourth lesson" she starts. "The human body will be your main area of study, so you should have an in depth knowledge of it. In this lesson you will learn all about the sensitivity of the skin."

She then addresses the other women again who had remained out of sight. "Ladies please take your places".

The four women approach the hospital bed from both sides. As they are in full surgeon gear I have a sudden fear that they will be performing surgery on me. I try to escape my bonds but to no avail of course. But I do not see any surgical tools in their gloved hands, so I am puzzled at what is about to happen.

They suddenly lunge at me and start tickling all over my body. My underarms, my neck, my ribs, my feet are all targets of a relentless attack. I start to shout but a gloved hand is immediately pressed over my mouth. I can see Mistress standing behind me, shutting me up, while her assistants are having a go at me.

I have no control over my body. The gloved fingers seem to be everywhere, driving me crazy with their relentless attacks as I fight and jerk in my bonds. Every sound I try to make is muffled by the gloved hand of Mistress that is tightly pressed over my mouth. I feel as if I am going mad as the onslaught continues.

One of the women is now working the inside of my thighs and once again I feel my erection growing harder and harder. The feeling of not having any control over my body is humiliating, but there is absolutely nothing I can do.

After what seems like an eternity Mistress finally speaks again. "You can stop now ladies. I believe that Mr. Milgram has learned all there is to know about the human skin."

Her hand is still pressed over my mouth, so she does not wait for my reaction. "As a physician you will sometimes be tempted to take advantage of your patients. So for the fifth lesson you will have to learn to control your sexual desires. You have to be able to control your orgasm for fifteen minutes to pass this test."

She then addresses the assistant that had been tickling my thighs. "The timer has started, please proceed".

The masked woman resumes her tickling and this time start touching my cock. My erection is growing harder as she strokes my cock with one hand while continuing to tickle the inside of my thighs. She seems to take a lot of pleasure to tease me like that and my cock already feels rock hard while she slowly continues the tickling and stroking.

My moans are silenced by Mistresses' gloved hand as I try to resist my arousal. "Ten minutes left", she shouts. How on earth am I going to resist that.

The woman starts tickling my balls and is gently circling my glans with her gloved finger. I feel a huge orgasm building up inside me, and try to contain it with all the willpower I have in me. She then removes her mask, takes my cock into her mouth and starts licking and sucking, slowly at first, faster then. I can barely hold on, the tension in my balls is growing stronger and stronger. "Five minutes left," I hear, and it seems like an impossible goal.

As if she had been waiting for the five minute mark, the women slides two gloved fingers in my ass and starts to massage my prostate. The already extremely challenging task of controlling my orgasm now seems to have become really impossible.

I can feel her fingers wiggling inside my ass faster and faster. She now concentrates on sucking and licking my glans, while her gloved hand is racing up and down my shaft. I do not know where I can find the power to resist, but still I am hanging on. I let my mind wander to all things that can subdue my overpowering arousal, and hang in with all my might. Oh my God how much time left is there?

Finally Mistress starts the countdown from 10 to 1, slowing down a bit at the end to maximize my agony. "Zero," she shouts, and that is the sign for me to let it all go. The woman sucking my dick has wisely taken it out of her mouth, as my sperm is shooting up to the ceiling. Wave after wave tears through my body as I come with an unprecedented climax.

Even Mistress shows mercy and removes her gloved hand from my mouth so my shriek resonates in the room. Exhausted, all the tension leaves my body as I slump in my bonds.

"Well it appears that you have passed the fifth test, but it certainly was a close finish," she grins behind her mask.

"Two more tests to go," she adds. "And the next one will be a test of the mind. As a physician you will often be under severe stress, and it is important that you can relax and empty your mind, if you do not want to be overwhelmed."

She presses a button below the hospital bed and it starts to incline to leave me in a sitting position. "Look closely at my gloved finger," she says as she starts to move her hand from left to right and back again.

I concentrate on the moving finger and it feels like my eyes are fixated on it and it is impossible to look away.

"You can feel yourself getting very relaxed. There is nothing else for you to care about. You feel very good and rested."

My fatigue is getting the better of me, exhausted as I am after the tickling and orgasm tests.

"As you listen to my voice, your unconscious mind begins to take you into trance. You are getting deeper and deeper in a state of complete relaxation".

Her finger is slowly moving from back and forth, and I feel my eyes growing heavy as I try to follow it.

"You feel yourself drifting away, your body is heavy, you are totally relaxed and ready to obey my commands".

Her voice is pulling me deeper and deeper in a trance. I feel that I have no power to resist her. Every word she says enters directly into my mind as a command that cannot be ignored.

"If you are allowed to enter the Meddom sorority, you will be completely obedient to all the female members. Every instruction you get, you will faithfully execute to the best of your abilities. Is that clear?" she asks.

I nod solemnly. There is no way for me to resist her entrancing voice.

"Also, you will never be able to speak with anyone outside of Meddom of this initiation ritual, or of anything that happens in the sorority. Do you understand? Say yes Mistress."

I answer immediately. I seem to have lost all control over my willpower.

"Now, it's good to sleep, just let yourself go, you are so relaxed that the only thing you want to do now is fall asleep. Just listen to my voice and close your eyes."

As I obey I get the feeling that her voice growing fainter and fainter.

"Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier. You feel yourself drifting away in a pleasant slumber".

The last thing I hear before finally falling asleep is "You have now passed the sixth test."

I wake up in my bed at the dorm, and it takes me a while to comprehend what I have endured over the last couple of hours. I find a note on the bedside table.

I quickly read it through: "Your seventh and final test will be a surprise. As a physician you will often be confronted with unexpected situations, so you need to be ready at all times."

Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary in my bedroom. I decide to get dressed and head to college.

A normal day passes, then another. It seems that nothing is really different and I get a strange feeling that everything I have endured has been for nothing.

The next morning I am taking a shower, when suddenly I feel a cold draft as the shower curtain behind me is opened. A gloved hand is pressed over my mouth and a familiar voice says: "You are ready for your last test. Come with me."

I obey, what choice do I have?