The Fuck Party

Story Info
Invited to a party, I was to be the entertainment.
2.3k words
3.95
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nineteen when I got invited to my very first party, it was mostly people I knew some I did not, it was at a guy I knew from school in his home. I had heard rumors about this guy and the kind of parties he gave. Very few women were invited and he apparently his father had a dungeon in his basement.

It started out very low key, there were seventy five percent men and maybe twenty five women, the ladies seemed to all go at the same time. There had to be fifty guys in the house, all drinking, music blaring, so many drunk, some passed out, some in the bathroom getting sick. The host his name was Jeremy to say he and I were friends was exaggerating to the max, he and I said hi in the halls, but I heard he talked shit about me behind my back.

All the guys in school were convinced I was gay, rumor was I sucked cock in the men's bathroom at the local park. The rumor was partially true, I did it a few times, I loved to suck anonymous cock when I could. I really liked Jeremy, tall dark and handsome, a package that could not be hidden in any clothing he wore.

I imagined his big black cock deep inside of me, in either hole, his buddy Darius too sported a big cock I imagined these two spit roasting me in many of my nightly jerk off fantasies. I got to see them both in the locker room a few times and damn they had huge cocks even soft. They were on the foot ball team so all of the guys from the team were there.

Jeremy came up and thanked me for coming, he told me to hang around as all of the fun was about to start real soon. The last of the people they wanted gone left and they locked up the house, the outside lights out they only had ambiant lighting inside. Jeremy came up and took my hand and led me to this stairwell that led downstairs.

He unlocked the door with the key around his neck, all of the guys followed us down, when the last guy was in they locked the door with the key, the lights came on and the walls were covered in rubber or maybe leather, hooks held whips, chains, a swing in the middle of the room, restraints on every wall, a chair with a hole in the seat. In the middle of the room was a torture device that held your head and hands in place.

I swallowed hard, I was guided thru the room to see it all, while Jeremy showed me the room all the guys stripped naked. They lined the room all of them slowly stroking their cocks, some of them semi erect some still very soft. When I turned I saw all of them naked, Jeremy and Darius soon were stripping down as well.

I stared at their cocks, I so wanted to be able to even touch one of them.

"Take your clothes off Billy, this is a clothing free zone."

My cock was rock hard and I was so scared, Jeremy came up and ran his hand over my erect cock.

"Yes guys I knew he was a queer cock sucker."

"Get your clothes off Billy or they will strip you."

I took off my clothes, when I only had underwear left I panicked, Darius grabbed my underwear and shredded them. Here I was naked, hard, my cock dripping, staring at all the cock in the room, this was a gay boys fantasy.

Jeremy and Darius took my hands and walked me around the room, I got to look at every single cock in the room. From average to above average to below average, I saw so much cock, and I wanted to suck them all.

"You want to suck them all don't you Billy, maybe get fucked by a few as well?"

"Please no, I, I, I fuck yes, can I suck them all?"

"Get on your knees cock sucker."

I had Jeremy and Darius's cock in my face, precum all over me, then one by one they all came and ran their cocks all over my face, I opened my mouth to suck a few but they all wanted to rub their cocks on my face. They grabbed me and laid me on a small bench my head hung over the edge my ass was right on the edge of the other side.

They took out some ties and tied my wrist to my ankle on my right then on my left. My ass and mouth both there for their use, I was kind of nervous at this point, but in the back of my mind, I wanted all of them in me, I wanted to swallow every load they could feed me.

I lay there on my back legs and hands bound, my cock still so erect, Darius fed me his big cock and Jeremy fingered my ass.

"Darius the fucking fag is cleaned out and lubed up and ready for cock."

Jeremy pushed his middle finger in my hole, I moaned out loud, he smiled as my ass ate up his finger, when he went to push in two I screamed out. He slapped me right in the cock and balls, I damn near passed out.

"Scream again cock sucker and see what happens to you."

Somehow getting slapped in the balls felt good, I wanted him to hit me again, but this time harder, my cock softened as his two fingers probed my hole. With three lined up to go in I again screamed out in pain. I waited for his hand to come down on my cock and balls but it did not, a guy in the back came up and grabbed something out of my view and slammed it down on my cock and balls.

It was a wooden paddle, it hurt, it stung, but it made me so horny for more, he finger fucked me hard, I moaned and groaned, he pushed his hand in deeper and I let out a yelp. The paddle came down once again, this time harder, my balls were stinging, my head was groggy, my cock started to get hard again.

"He fucking loves being hit in the balls, the stupid queer. Hit him again Steve."

The paddle came down once again, I screamed which cause him to hit me once more, my balls ached, my cock was red from being hit so hard, but my hardon stayed firm. He had Steve paddle my ass, but the effect was wasted I liked to have my balls slammed hard.

They blindfolded me so I would not see the paddle come down, Darius fucked my throat his cock in three quarter the way.

"Darius man you gonna fuck his throat or do I have to show you how?"

Once blindfolded, I never saw any of it coming, his cock slammed into my mouth, making me gag, choke and sputter up spit.

"You gag again cock sucker and you will not have any balls to pound with the paddle."

Darius slammed his cock in and I sucked and swallowed, I held back a gag, I did not see it but Steve slammed the paddle down on my cock and balls. I was seeing stars at this point, Jeremy spit in his hand and stroked his cock, he pushed it to my hole and it slowly sunk in, he pushed hard and I swallowed up his entire shaft.

I was exactly where I wanted to be right now, my fantasy being fulfilled, I grunted and groaned as their cocks slammed into my body. Jeremy pulled back so Steve could slam down the paddle on my cock and aching balls.

"You like that don't you cock sucker?"

I could not respond but shook my head yes, Jeremy winked at Steve and the paddle came down again, two guys came up and worked my nipples, I had a cock in each hand, and cocks dripping precum on my chest and face. Three guys came all over me, and spread the cum all over my torso, I had guys jerking off all around me.

They pulled the gag so I could see all the cock around me, Darius continued to fuck my mouth and Jeremy fucked my ass. They decided time to change positions, they pulled out and I got Jeremy's lube covered ass juice covered cock in my mouth. Darius spit in his hand and shoved his cock into my ass, he pulled back so Steve could swat me again.

"Damn his ass tightens right up when you hit him Steve, do it again, make it a few more."

Steve slammed it down on me, the first hit pretty hard, the second not so hard, the third left a mark. Darius moaned as his cock was about to explode.

"Hit him again Steve, fuck I need to cum in his tight little ass."

Steve hit me repeatedly till Darius shot his load in me, my balls ached and needed to be drained, another guy took over for Darius, his cock not as big but damn it felt good. Once Jeremy shot his load and I licked him dry, another cock, then another and Steve continued to hit me. I begged him to please stop and he smiled at me.

He hit me less often but still the hits hurt, my cock wanted to cum so badly, I was on the last two cocks of the night, my arms and legs asleep and tingling, I swallowed both loads one in the ass the other in my mouth. They all got dressed and headed up the stairs, Darius and Jeremy the last to head back up.

"Guys are you going to leave me here?"

"Oh Billy you are not done yet, my Dad and Uncle and Coach are here to finish you off, you think Darius and I have big cocks, Son you about to be destroyed."

Three men came down the stairs locking the door when they came down, they stood and looked at me.

"This one looks so young, hope his ass is nice and tight on my cock."

The pulled off their clothes and stood there naked and semi erect, now I had seen big cock in porn but never anything like this, the one guy had to be ten by six, the other was even bigger. Coach had a eight inch cock. They went and got something to undo the ties, Coach commented he knew me, the fag who sucks cocks in the park.

"Son you are going to worship our cocks till we are satisfied, if not then I will tie you up in the sling and leave you there till we fill you up with so much cum you explode. I have three friends on their way Son and they all have the same sized cocks, we plan to double fuck you till your hole is gaping wide open."

I swallowed hard and they cut me loose, I fell off the small table and fell on my side, I got my arms and legs working and got on my knees, I had two cocks in my face. I licked and sucked them till they pulled me to my feet. One shoved his cock in my ass no lube, no spit, he felt I was wet enough, his cock hurt me but I also felt so good right now.

The other guy assaulted my mouth shoving his huge cock deep inside my throat, I did not gag, I took it all to the base.

"Fuck this cocksucker is good, doesn't gag, and swallows my cock to the base."

The other guy pulled out of my ass and shoved his cock in my mouth, I took his cock deep, once I felt pubes I opened my eyes. The lube and cum helped lubricate my mouth, the Uncle shoved his big cock in me. Three men came down the stairs, they quickly undressed and true to their words these guys were the same.

Nothing under nine, and so thick, they rotated their cocks, the one said

"Nice that this cock sucker doesn't gag, can he take two cocks in his ass at once?"

"Coach we are about to find out."

The once guy laid on the small bench that I was on earlier, his cock pointing up, he stroked it slowly, they put me on his cock, then another guy came from behind, I tried to object but a cock was shoved in my mouth. He forced his cock in, I was so stretched out right now, I wanted to scream, but I knew the consequences.

They pounded me, one would pull out another right back in, I had two in my ass and one in my mouth, they rotated till one shot, then another. Soon all six had filled me with cum, they made me clean up all their cocks, then got dressed. They threw my clothes at me and told me to get the fuck out of their house before they called the police.

I ran out of that house half dressed, cum dripping out of my gaped hole, Darius and Jeremy laughed at me as I ran out the front door.

"Stupid cocksucker, don't fucking come back, to fucking loose to fuck now stupid faggot."

I ran home and got in the shower, my cock and balls so sore, my ass still not completely closed up, once clean I went to bed. I was laying in bed my cock rose and my balls so blue, I grabbed my cock, it was tender but it needed to be stroked. I jerked off thinking of what had just happened, I got a message from Jeremy.

"Bet your jerking off right now aren't you Cocksucker? Stupid fucking queer, no one wants you now loose hole."

I blocked them and never saw them again, I still masturbate to the Fuck party all the time.