All Comments on 'The Fuck Truck'

by GuyNew

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to see a story where the women involved aren't all turned into worthless skanks and cum dumpsters. Is that *really* what the writers here think of women?

GuyNewGuyNewover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

This story was based on an account given me by the woman involved (Names, places, and details have been changed to protect the innocent.). I tried to be accurate in what I perceived as the attitudes of the men involved. I worry less that the women in my stories are skanks and more that my guys are hopeless assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She tasted like vodka and fruit punch and desperation.”

I love that line. So many nights I would go out planning to “get hammered and then get nailed” and I felt just like that. I’m probably lucky not to have ended up a teenaged mom.

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who hasn’t done something self destructive after a bad breakup? I liked it. It felt real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should try to find Allison again. He's the one that put love pee in her hole. His baby, now she should be his wife...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuyNew@GuyNew
A long long time ago, I wrote several stories on the web site myfirstime.com, all of which were fiction (Shocking, I know). A couple of them are now on this site under other author’s names, which is sort of flattering. I haven’t written in a long time, but plan to add more s...