The Full Package

Story Info
Temp service offers many packages; he gets his money's worth.
2.4k words
4.46
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers

Constructive Criticism is always welcome!

Late nights, long hours, cold coffee, and stale take out made up most of my days since my promotion. I was stressed out, exhausted and downright stinky after every day at my new office. But hey, at least I was collecting five figures at the end of the month. Once I closed on my first client and secured an amazing deal for the company, my lack of sleep and poor diet finally caught up to me. I fell asleep on Friday night and woke up Sunday morning hungry, confused and sweaty.

I grunted as I found what had woken me. My ringing phone. I pressed it to my ear, trying to clear the sleep from my voice.

"David."

"He lives!" I rolled over and glanced at the clock before answering my longtime friend and neighbor, Giulia. We met in college and became fast friends. Almost fifteen years later and we still spoke almost everyday. "I've been trying to get a hold of you all weekend."

"Why?"

"To set up the interviews!" My brain was foggy, I was trying to figure out what she was talking about and was coming up empty. "Don't tell me you forgot. You asked me to send you candidates for a new assistant."

"Yes, I remember." I lied. "But I was able to get through the most hectic week of my life without an assistant, I might just fire you." Giulia laughed and I could hear her puttering around in her kitchen.

"You can't fire me." She stated matter of factly. "If you fired me, who would keep you sane?" She cleared her throat. "Listen, I had Jeff check in on you when you didn't return my calls for forty eight hours and he said the place is a mess." She lowered her voice, trying to be sensitive. "Are you okay?"

"No, I needed an assistant five days ago." I snapped. "This promotion was a double edged sword, Giu." I rubbed my hand over my face and swung my feet to sit at the edge of the bed. "I'm overworked, under slept and I can't believe you took so long to find me someone. You run a temp agency for god sakes."

"Look, I'm sorry." She sounded genuine. "It's a tough market. No one wants to work for fucking peanuts a day. Sixteen dollars and hour, are you fucking kidding me?" It was a good point. "Let me make it up to you. I have a girl. She's good. She cleans, she washes, she irons. You need it."

I glanced around my bedroom. Giulia was right, a thin layer of grime had settled on every single surface. Pigsty was an understatement. I slipped my moccasins on and walked to the bathroom.

"How much?"

"I thought you got a promotion, cheapskate." She laughed and I rolled my eyes, reaching for my toothbrush. "It's on me, I'll pay for the full package. Just give her the girl nice tip." I heard some commotion on her end, it sounded like one of her kids was crying. "Look, she can be there at one. Does that work?"

"Fine. Whatever."

I rustled up breakfast, an eggo waffle and black coffee and took some time to enjoy my morning. At one fifteen on the dot, the doorbell rang. Upon opening the door, it occurred to me that Giulia knew me so well.

The girl, Scarlett, was a tall, leggy blonde with big blue eyes, a tight athlete's body, decent sized tits stuffed into a black t-shirt two sizes too small and a brown knee length skirt. She held an apron in one hand and some kind of cleaning kit in the other. She was just my type.

"Mr David Gordon?" Her voice was like silk. "I was sent here by Giulia Bates. I've come to clean." I nodded briskly, trying to keep my eyes on her face. Stepping aside, I gestured for her to come in. She looked me up and down and I did a double take. Did she just check me out?

"Thank you." I cleared my throat. "It's a two bedroom. Nothing too crazy. The kitchen is a bit of a hotspot." I led her to the messy kitchen. There were dishes in the sink and in the dishwasher, take out containers on the island, a bevy of files and folders on the table. It was a disaster and I was a little embarrassed.

"It's no problem, sir. I work fast." She reached up and tied her hair back. I enjoyed watching her tits move underneath her too tight top. "Would you like me to make you a drink before I get to work?" I frowned. Did maids usually freelance as bartenders? Nevertheless, I shrugged. Giulia had said she would pay for the full package so why the hell not?

"Sure, do you need me to show you around?"

"I can figure it out." I nodded and went to the living room, dusting off my gaming console. A few minutes later, Scarlett had made me a simple rum and coke. She presented it on a small tray I didn't even know I owned.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. It's all part of the package." I sat back and let myself enjoy my drink and the racing game I hadn't played in a while. I could hear Scarlett in the kitchen but I tried to put her out of my mind. Giulia and I were friends and it wouldn't do to seduce and fuck her employee when she was only trying to do me a favor.

I ended up having to move upstairs when Scarlett came to tidy up the living room and instead of going to my bedroom where I would inevitably end up having to move again, I took my laptop and laid down in the guest room, pulling up a movie I had wanted to watch all month.

"Mr Gordon, sir?"

I startled awake, unsure when I had fallen asleep. Scarlett stood over me, frowning. Her hair was coming out of her ponytail, small tendrils framing her face. I sat up.

"Scarlett." I pushed my laptop to the side, quickly closing the tab where I had searched 'big tits blonde blowjob'. I could feel a flush creeping up my cheeks. "Is everything ok?"

"Yes, sir." She swallowed. "I'm finished with the rooms you specified. Is there anything else you'd like me to do, cleaning wise?" My mind dove for the gutter, but I maintained professionalism as I shook my head.

"No, that's fine."

"Very good, sir. Can I get you another drink?"

"No." I stood up and she bowed her head submissively.

"Then may we proceed to the final part of the package?" She didn't meet my eyes. My brain, which had already found a home in the gutter, short circuited. I stepped closer to her.

"What do you mean?"

"The package? Mrs Bates paid for everything."

"What does everything entail?"

"Whatever you want."

I stopped breathing. Surely this was a joke. There were hidden cameras all over this guest room and the second I agreed to the 'final part of the package', a film crew, Giulia, my bosses and my mother would jump out of the closet and cart me off to the nearest jail, I was sure of it. A dim part of my mind, the most perverse part, wanted it to be true. I wanted to put to action every dirty thought I'd had about little Scarlett since she walked through the door.

"Sir?" She reached up and released her hair from the tie. It fell down in waves all the way to the middle of her back. "I'm yours until you say otherwise." She told me. "I am to fulfill your every wish, whim, and desire."

"Who says?"

"Mrs Bates, sir." Scarlett, bless her heart, looked confused. "That's what she paid for."

"For you to fulfill..."

"Your every wish, whim, and desire, yes." Her skirt went down down down her legs until it pooled around her ankles. She was wearing simple black panties with little red flowers on them. "I'll be good." She pulled the black t-shirt over her head and I noticed that she was wearing a matching black bra which was, you guessed it, about two sizes too small. Her tits seemed to be spilling out of it and my mouth watered.

My mind was saying no, but my erection was saying yes please. I was conflicted. On the one hand, was this even legal? On the other hand, Scarlett. She was looking up at me with wide eyes, calling me sir, telling me she would be good. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to lose myself in her. I wanted...

I called Giulia.

"She's good, right?" It was quiet on her end, the crying kid had been pacified. "She's quick, she's efficient." Giulia didn't even give me a chance to talk. "She's a hard worker."

"Giulia." My voice was low. Scarlett was still in the room, head down, looking positively serene. My cock twitched. "What exactly is the full package?" There was a beat of silence before Giulia began to laugh.

"It's an incentive based program I offer as part of my temp services." She explained simply. "You can pay for baseline work, where the temp comes in, does their job and nothing more, or you can pay for a variety of packages." While Giulia explained, Scarlett moved forward of her own volition and dropped to her knees before me.

I didn't stop her as she reached into my sweatpants and pulled out my throbbing erection. She looked up at me and, not stopping to second guess myself, I gave her a curt nod. Giulia was still talking.

"The packages range from innocent flirtation to overt sexual tension all the way down to what I hope Miss Scarlett is doing right now, which is whatever you want." I tried to focus on my conversation as Scarlett swallowed me down inch by inch. She was doing a remarkable job. I could already feel my release climbing. "I figured you could use some stress relief on top of a clean house."

"You figured right." I groaned. I was about half an inch from touching the back of Scarlett's throat. "How much is this costing you?"

"Based on the girl, it's between three hundred to five hundred an hour." I could hear Giulia tapping away on a keyboard. "Scarlett is the best of the best." Her nose brushed my pubic hairs and she gagged but didn't move an inch. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes, and licked the base of my cock. When she came up for air, I came, releasing spurts of cum into her mouth. She jerked back and a bit landed on her chin, dripping down to her breasts. "Thank me by increasing the PA's salary. I want twenty-two an hour."

Scarlett swallowed visibly and after scooping up the cum that had landed on her breasts, licked me clean. I was ready to agree to anything Giulia said.

"You got it." I answered and hung up the phone. "Thank you for that." She nodded and kept her eyes down. I tugged her up and led her to my bedroom. She shed her bra and panties along the way and finally bared herself to me completely. I closed the door behind us and stood before her. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"What would you like me to do, sir?" Scarlett was standing at the base of the bed, hands clasped, head down, the picture of submission.

"Let's take a shower."

"Yes sir."

I led the way to the ensuite and shed my clothes. My shower was preset for the perfect temperature and I pulled Scarlett in for a kiss as the water cascaded over both of our bodies from the rainfall shower head. I was very tempted to have her suck me off again, but I felt like repaying her for a job well done. I kissed my way down her body, pushing her up against the shower wall. Once I was on my knees, I caressed her pussy lips gently, eliciting a moan from her. I slipped between her folds, teasing and tugging. Then, when she was panting and begging for more, I tilted my face up and plunged my tongue into her cunt. She brought her hand down into my hair and pulled me deeper into her, indicating that she was enjoying my less than gentle ministrations.

"fuckfuckfuckfuck..." She repeated the word over and over like a mantra. I reached up, sliding one finger into her cunt and another into her asshole and pushed her over the threshold. She came gloriously, releasing waves and waves of pussy juice into my mouth. It was like an aphrodisiac. I was rock hard.

We didn't bother finishing the shower. I had to have her. Bending her over the sink, I had dim thoughts of condoms and protection and unwanted pregnancy but my cock was making the decisions and I plunged into her, bottoming out immediately. My groan might have been heard in Canada. She was warm and tight and so very wet. I began a slow rhythm, savoring her moans and gentle whimpers. I picked up speed, bringing a hand down to her clit, stimulating her even more. This simple act had her putty in my hands. She was practically vibrating in pleasure.

She was holding onto the counter for dear life as I pounded over and over and I could see her in the mirror. Her eyes were rolled back and her face was contorted into a half smile.

When I felt myself hovering on the edge of climax, I yanked her up so she was flush against me and lifted her left leg onto the counter so my strokes could go even deeper. She let out a guttural moan that let me know my efforts were not in vain and I caressed a tit with one hand and brought the other to grab her throat lightly.

She moaned softly, letting out mewling whimpers and finally, only after she had come, did I let loose the animal inside me and slam into her repeatedly, chasing my own climax.

We collapsed together on the floor. I was unable to string together a coherent thought much less a sentence but Scarlett didn't need me to say anything. She picked herself up and turned the shower on.

I knew, without a doubt, that I would be taking advantage of Giulia's packages again. I briefly considered setting up a similar arrangement for the assistant I was planning on hiring for my office. I dismissed the thought immediately. If the woman was as hot as Scarlett or as skilled with her blowjobs, I wouldn't get any work done.

But, luckily, Scarlett was available every weekend for the foreseeable future. I couldn't wait to experience the full package again.

ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers