The Funeral

Story Info
Divorced guy connects with ex-wife at her brother’s funeral.
2k words
4.39
3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepdon
Stepdon
32 Followers

I had spent quite a lot of time with my brother-in-law over the years when my ex-wife and I were together. He was always good company, a little unpredictable and often daft but guaranteed to be entertaining. He smoke and drank a lot and I knew he'd taken drugs when he was younger and his body suffered the consequences as he aged, so while it was still a shock to hear of his passing in his early 60's it wasn't surprising.

I messaged his sister with my condolences and asked about the funeral and she said she'd love me to attend.

It was a small ceremony in a crematorium with only about 20 relatives and friends with the wake back at my ex's house.

Despite the occasion it was reasonably upbeat with lots of reminiscing about the good times. After a couple of hours people began to drift away and I helped to clean up and then the last had said goodbye. My ex was loading the dishwasher and I, being a typical man, told her she was doing it wrong.

"Okay smart arse you show me how it should be done."

So I took over and demonstrated my superior dish stacking skills.

"My goodness" she said, "I can't believe how much you've got in there. You can come and load me up again."

"Is that a euphemism?" I asked.

"You haven't changed have you?" she laughingly replied and rubbed her hand gently over my bum as she brushed past.

I stood up and said, "I should be going."

"Don't rush off," she said and gave me a big tight hug, pushing her large breasts against me.

"My word" I said, "I'd forgotten how impressive these boobs actually were!"

"Well," she said, "if you hadn't cleared off with that bimbo you could have been having plenty of fun with them over the years!"

"Mmm excuse me" I riposted, "but you weren't the epitome of marital faithfulness were you?"

"Fair point" she said, "but I do miss this," and put her hand on the crotch of my trousers.

"Oh I'm sure you've found a few others over the years to keep you happy," I said.

She laughed, "I've found quite a few, but the problem has often been the dick at the other end!"

She squeezed my package again and we kissed, initially a peck which then progressed to a full-on snog with lips and tongues. Her hand was rubbing my crotch and my cock responded, growing hard. I reached behind her, slid my hand up inside the back of her blouse and unclipped her bra. I brought my hand back around the front and inside the loose bra and found her right nipple.

I'd almost forgotten how hard and large her nipples could get and clearly she was turned on as they were very hard. I pulled and squeezed it as we kissed and she moaned into my mouth, her hands feverishly unbuckling my belt and unzipping my fly. She pulled the top of my briefs open and plunged her hand inside and grabbed my cock.

Through our kisses I said, "I think we should go upstairs and let me have my way with you."

"Mmm," she growled, "I thought you'd never ask?"

She led me upstairs by my cock, me holding my trousers up with one hand, feeling her wiggling bottom through her skirt with the other.

In her bedroom we turned and kissed passionately again, whilst I dropped my trousers and she kept a firm grip on my manhood. I found the zip on her skirt and released it. I looked down as it dropped to the floor, finding her wearing hold-up stockings and very sexy black panties.

"Mmm, very appropriate funeral attire I commented ironically."

In between kisses she replied, "I wondered if I might get the chance to show them to you today."

"Really?" I responded, "did you have a plan to seduce me?"

"Not particularly," she replied, smiling, "but lately I have been thinking of you and remembering some of our very erotic adventures."

We continued to undress each other as we kissed, until I was naked and she in her hold-ups and panties.

I played with both her nipples as she squeezed and jerked my cock slowly, occasionally rubbing her thumb and fingers over the precum on the head.

"I cannot wait to get this in my mouth," she said.

"Start as soon as you like," I said, "it's going to be in there for a lot of time."

She sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned down and holding my balls with one hand and the bottom of my shaft with the other she slowly licked all around the head making me groan with pleasure, before slowly sinking it deep into her mouth and gently moving her lips up and down, squeezing my balls as she did so. I was holding her head and pulling her hair into a bunch which seemed to intensify her actions.

"I want you to look at me while it's in your mouth," I said.

Slowly she looked up at me while she sucked and licked me, making a real play of the actions, exaggerating licking and sucking, staring right at me.

In between mouthfuls she said, "You can use me darling, take me hard but don't be in a rush," sinking my cock deep in her mouth staring at me with her lustful eyes. it took all my concentration not to explode deep in her mouth.

I watched her work my cock. It would have been so easy to let her continue and I know I would have emptied my balls in her mouth and she would have taken it willingly. I found myself wondering what had happened to her in the intervening years when we parted. She must have learned a lot, been well schooled or just eagerly indulged, Either way, she was more lustful than I had ever known her and it was wonderful. It seems the old truism that familiarity breeds contempt is proven as if we had stayed together, I'm sure its highly unlikely we would have been doing this on a regular basis.

I pulled her head away and told her it was my turn to please her. She was reluctant to stop but I knew if I'd cum that would have been it for me for a while and I was eager to keep the scene rolling.

I got her to sit on the bed and we kissed some more, enjoying the taste of my cock in her mouth, while I gave her nipples some more attention which she clearly adored, moaning and holding my head as I sucked, nibbled and squeezed her erect buds. I moved a hand down to her pussy and it was deliciously wet. I was also delighted to find that it was unshaved and sported a delightfully full growth of pubic hair.

"I hope you don't mind my pussy being hairy," she whispered in my ear, "I've come to enjoy the hirsute style over recent years."

I dropped to my knees and bent my head. She was very wet and I loved seeing little droplets of her pussy juice on the hair. I leaned in and licked it and what a delight it was too, that delightful musky smell and taste. She wriggled as I gently explored with my tongue.

I reached up and took her hands, "Hold your lips apart for me so I can see it," I said.

She needed no encouragement. As she did so, I moved her stockinged thighs wide apart. What a glorious sight, her wet hairy cunt with her outer labia open, exposing her inner lips and the hood over her lovely pink clitoris which was nicely prominent. I gently licked inside from top to bottom then probed with the point of my tongue between the folds. Her gasps and sharp intakes of breath indicated I was being effective and when I circled her clitoris with my tongue her legs began to shake and she moaned and cursed loudly.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! You absolute bastard, oh yes darling, you're going to make me squirt into your mouth!"

I leaned closer and she placed her right hand behind my head and pulled me in closer as she was pretty much growling by this time. I gently sucked her bud between my lips and as I did so, eased my wet fingers which had been around her pussy, down and under her and pushed the tip of my forefinger up against the rosebud of her bum. She was grunting and writhing and breathing like she'd just run a marathon and her pussy was dripping fluid all over my lips and mouth.

I pushed my finger further into her bum and she eased back and lifted slightly to help my access.

"God I'm going to cum!" she shouted.

"No darling," I said, "I want you to sit on my mouth and cum on my face, let me lie on the bed."

She moved immediately and I lay on the bed. She shuffled over me, pushing her cunt close to my face. I could see her face over her tummy and her breasts and her eyes were wild with erotic lust. I'm sure if I'd told her I was going to fuck her arse bareback she would have acceded to anything at this point.

"Open your pussy for me again," I demanded. She did so with one hand, reaching around behind her to grab my hard cock.

She was clearly very close to orgasm now and thrust her pussy at my mouth, I extended my tongue and plunged it into her, she groaned loudly in response. I sucked at her lips and flesh hard as my fingers worked her bottom and my thumb pushed into the base of her pussy.

"Shit!" she yelled, "I'm fucking coming! Oh my fucking God, sweet Jesus, that is incredible!"

She bucked and moved, rubbing her dripping pussy against my mouth and face, grabbing my head and pulling it hard against her crotch, riding me like a woman possessed. She came hard, squirting into my mouth and face as I licked furiously trying to capture and savour all of it.

Slowly she came down from her orgasm high and she slid down the bed and lay against me and we kissed a wet, cum filled snog with lips mouth and tongue, while we looked lustfully at each other.

We then both laughed and cuddled.

"Fuck," she said, "if we'd stayed together one or both of us would have been dead by now!"

"Hmm," I mused, "maybe not the the most appropriate thing to say on the day or your brother's funeral!"

We lay there and chatted idly about the day and some of the attendees at the funeral and then she asked me where do we go next.

"Well," I said, "I don't think either of us would particularly like to rekindle the relationship, but I see no reason why we couldn't enjoy a friends-with-benefits occasional hook up. Is that something you'd be happy with?"

"Sounds like a plan darling," she said, "but can we make it a bit special? As much as I've enjoyed you fucking me in my bed, I'd like to be wined and dined too."

"Okay, fair enough," I countered, "we could meet up in London, I book a nice hotel with a large bath, we go for dinner, you dress sexily with heels and stockings and naughty underwear and then we fuck each other stupid after. How's that?"

She laughed, hugged me tight and kissed me.

"Sounds like a great plan," she said, "but right now I'd like us to have a nice cup of tea and a cuddle and then for you to fuck me hard from behind and if its not too much trouble I'd really like you to fill my mouth with your cum."

It was my turn to laugh.

"Okay, but you'll have to be prepared for your neighbours to talk as that will take me the rest of the night!"

"I don't care," she replied, "I'm happy to keep you here for three or four nights at the moment."

"Hmmm," I said, "nice in theory but let's not push our luck!"

Stepdon
Stepdon
32 Followers