The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push the mower to the back and begin in on that whole mess. It takes a good deal of time but atleast her backyard is a little more organized. Plus with her pool taking up a good deal of space it definitely goes quicker than my backyard. I finish the last patch and finally give the mower a rest. I wipe the sweat from my brow proud of my work. Though my feeling of pride doesn't last as I gaze at the leaves in the pool.

Fuck it...

I walk to their little shed and grab the extendable skimmer, it'll only take a few minutes to clear this up. As I'm nearly finished cleaning out the leaves I hear the sliding glass door of her house open. I look up to see quite the magnificent sight. Gabbie is coming out and she has on the skimpy black and gold bikini from our vacation! In the months since then she has put on even more muscle and a few inches of height so the suit is even tighter than before. Her tits look as though they might burst out at any second.

"Oh Doug some things never change huh?" She says with a smile as she approaches me.

I stop skimming for a moment as I rub my neck both embarrassed that I'm even doing this and ashamed that I'm having trouble not drinking in every inch of her muscled body with my eyes.

"Well yeah... From the looks of it I take it pool cleaning duty is your job?"

She playfully smacks my shoulder "No! You jerk!... That's the pool boys job but my step mom fired him, she thinks he's the one that has been stealing me and my mom's underwear and stuff."

Oh yeah my mom said something about that last night "Huh... Well fret not I've taken care of it and I don't require any panties as payment."

She gives a sly grin "Don't require? So it's still an option?"

I feel a shiver as I imagine what her panties would smell like, especially after her few mile morning run. I try to clear the thought as I give my own smirk and speak in a sarcastic tone.

"Well... uh... Sure you could I supposeeee... Though just a pair of running shorts would do the job I think."

Her eyebrow raises "Is that so? Seems you have more in common with the last pool boy than I thought, he took pretty much every pair I had!"

I'm kind of shocked "Wow seriously? Huh, that's so damn weird."

She shakes her head "Right!?! He only took the dirty pairs too, some people are into some weird stuff."

I nod in agreement "that's for sure..."

She looks around "Well it looks great out here, I assume your mom asked you to help us out or something?"

I huff "Yea uh... Actually your mom said something about it last night..."

She rolls her eyes "I should have known, she can be so pushy when she's drunk... I seriously hope she didn't cause you to much trouble."

I shake my head "No way she was fine... How is she feeling by the way?"

Gabbie taps her chin "Better than you would think actually... She has been painfully chipper all morning in fact."

I smile genuinely happy to hear that "Good, I'm glad."

She takes a deep breath "Yup... How about your mom?"

I can't help the glum look that flashes across my face "Oh... Yeah she's fine I guess..."

She doesn't seem to notice my look though "Well good! We seriously have to keep an eye on those two they are in a weird mood lately."

I nod "Definitely."

At that moment I hear the sliding glass door open again, I'm excited as I assume I will see Selena, but quickly that hope is dashed. A tall man comes walking out in black swim trunks. He has to be atleast 6'6 with dark skin and even more muscle than Gabbie. I would have to guess he's Indian but I'm not sure, he appears to be atleast a few years older than us if I had to guess as well.

"Hey Gabbie these trunks are a bit tight, you sure there's not any other ones?"

Gabbie's grin as she turns away from me is nearly ear to ear "No babe... Besides I like the way those hug your cute little butt!"

He gives a chuckle "Alright girl if you say so..."

I feel as though my stomach has dropped, the same feeling you have on the first big decent of a roller coaster. As he gets closer I see him scan me, his brow furrows as he see's the skimmer in my hand. I notice his right fist clench a little bit.

"Woah... Is this that pool boy you were talking about?" He says through clenched teeth.

She shakes her head feverishly "Oh no! No babe this is my neighbor Doug! He's helping out now that we fired that pervert."

The guy disarms immediately "Ohhh... Oh hey man nice to meet ya."

He puts out his hand, I don't hesitate as I reach out and give the firmest hand shake of my life. I feel sick as I do my best not to have a look of hate or contempt on my face.

"Doug this is my... Friend... Aiden."

I nod "Nice to meet you..."

He nods back and breaks the hand shake. I immediately begin fiddling with the skimmer, trying to pull in the extended part so I can put it away.

"Alright Gabbie well I'll leave you... You two.. in peace I'm pretty much done anyway."

She cocks her head to the side "Oh? I guess some things do change, there is still a couple leaves in the pool... To leave them would be blasphemy in the book of Doug as far as I know it."

I feel my muscles tensing more with every word she says "Yup... Things change..."

I hurry as fast as I can to her little shed and put the skimmer away, as I head back to the mower I can see her sitting down in one of the chairs. She pulls out a bottle of sun tan lotion and holds it out. To my absolute horror the man takes it and puts some in his hands, then begins rubbing it on her freckled shoulders. As I push the mower I hear Gabbie's voice calling to me.

"Hey Doug feel free to come over and swim if you want! You look like you need to cool off buddy!"

I don't even turn around, I just wave my hand as I yell "Yea thanks I'm good..."

As I push the mower back into the little shed I feel like a fool. I look down at my clothes with disgust, my dirty pants and shabby shoes are abhorrent. The mower too, I see every speck of grease, every clump of dirt on it. Disgusting. I slam the doors of the shed unable to stand looking at such filth. I begin picking at the skin on the side of my thumb with the nail of my index finger. A bad habit I thought I had broken long ago.

I hear the faint sounds of giggling from Selena's yard as I walk back into the house. I hurry to the sink and wash my hands feverishly. I shutter as I dry them and stare vacantly at the wall to the left of the counter.

Huh...

I can see dirty finger prints on the wall. Why would anyone be putting their hands there of all places? I shutter as the echos of skin slapping that came from my mom's room last night reverberate through my body. If my mom brought those girls home last night what has she done in the past? Are these the finger prints of some other unfortunate girl that she selfishly used? Or hell some boy?

Whatever...

I resist the urge I have to scrub the wall and leave the kitchen. I feel my heartbeat increasing with every passing second as I attempt in vain to not think about anything. Each step I take up the stairs feels harder than the last.

You are disgusting Doug, nearly worthless. Yard work, dishes, sucking girl cock... The only things you do that have any value. Even those things you fail at though. The backyard looks like shit, the dishes have soap scum, and everytime a dick touches your tongue you gag like a little bitch.

Selena used you... The girls used you... Gabbie thinks so little of you she doesn't even want that much... Reality Doug... Live in reality.

I feel tears well up in my eyes just before I pass out from heat exhaustion halfway up the stairs...

Chapter 17- Hit Me With It

As I slowly come too I feel the softness of a bed underneath me. Before I open my eyes I take a deep breath through my nose, I'm shocked as I feel the tingle of cigarette smoke in my sinuses. I open my blurry eyes and look around confused.

Sitting in a chair just to the side of the bed is one of my favorite people in the world. Her head is shaved into her signature mohawk, her face fully done up with gothic makeup and black lipstick, I can see she has new gauges and an elaborate black leather corset on with fish nets and black leather boots. She grins as we make eye contact.

"C... Crystal?"

She smiles as she flicks her cigarette "Hey there little bro... How ya been?"

I give a grumble "Oh you know..."

I sit up a little bit, her room is all black and the low lighting makes it hard to see anything but her silhouette infront of the only light source. Her bed smells of sweat and cigarettes, so much so that it's almost overpowering. She sits with her legs crossed as she takes a long drag and breathes out as she speaks.

"So? Are you gonna tell me what's going on?"

I rub my head as the pain if my headache starts to set in "What... Uh... What do you mean?"

She rolls her eyes "Seriously bro?"

She leans forward and hands me a glass of water, I drink it like a man fresh out of the dessert. She leans back again and waits patiently. I really don't want her to know what has happened to me in the past day or so... It's so embarrassing...

I finish the glass and give a relieved sigh "I'm really ok... It's nothing..."

She shakes her head "For real? Ohhhh ok I gotcha... So the fact that I found you unconscious on the stairs with tears still fresh on your cheek is ok? Or how about the fact that I can smell the booze on you from a mile away? Oh! And my favorite is the faded phone number on your hand, that's seems completely normal for my little bro too huh?"

My cheeks burn red "Well... Well ok it's been... Weird... Lately..."

She nods "Indeed... And from the looks of your thumbs you've been picking at them... Whatever is going on is stressing you hard bro... Tell me about it, I want to help."

I grip her black comforter hard and look at my thumb, sure enough I've picked all of the skin off on the side.

"I don't want to talk about it..."

She takes a laboured breath "Look anything you tell me right now never leaves this room... You carry the weight of countless secrets for me, let me carry a few for you... Please."

I pull my knees toward me as I consider her words. It's true, my sister would always confide in me. I've covered for her countless times with my mom, with the school, hell even one time with the cops. Should I really tell her?

"I just... It's really embarrassing..."

She smiles "Oh? Fine I'm gonna tell you something I've never told anybody... The first boy I ever kissed was our cousin Tommy... It was a family camping trip, we were in the woods alone and he was making fun of me for never having kissed a boy so to prove I wasn't scared I frenched him right then and there... Bleh and he tasted like tuna! Ah it was the worst..."

I burst out laughing "Tommy!?! Sheesh sis that's... Damn that's disgusting!"

She laughs to as she punches me extremely hard on the shoulder "I know it is! You dick! Ah... Alright that's embarrassing as it gets, now you can't leave me hanging, seriously bro what happened!?!"

I nurse my shoulder as I shift uncomfortably "Well... Well give me a cigarette and maybe I'll tell you a little bit..."

She raises her eyebrow "Oh wow this must be good if mister Crystal I wish you wouldn't smoke wants a cigarette... Fine... Done... Here."

In a flash takes hand rolled cigarette out if a silver case, lights it, and hands it to me with a smile. I take it with a shakey hand and take a long drag. I cough loudly as the menthol burns my lungs. I'm a daily weed smoker but that doesn't mean I'm used to all kinds of smoke. My sis just watches with the same smile as she waits. I wrack my brain as I consider how I should start.

"So um... You know last time we talked you said I should like... Like rip off the band-aid and just hook up with a girl or whatever? Well I sorta did..."

She nods "I figured as much... So?"

I take another small drag "Well I didn't do it how you told me too... I sort of took a different route."

She smirks "Is that so? What route might that be?"

I look away embarrassed "I sort of... Went to one of those places with like... Like a hole or whatever..."

She slaps her thigh "A glory hole!?! Jeez bro I wish you would have talked to me about it first... That's uh... That's not a place for a first timer ya know? So what happened?"

I can already feel the buzz from the cigarette tingling in my brain "Um well... An older woman was there... Someone like twice my age or more..."

She gives a small huff "I'm not surprised, those places tend to be a grazing ground for pent up milfs... God bro older woman are seriously a complicated thing... So how was it?"

I grimace "I... Shouldn't have gone there... She was really aggressive and like... Kept calling me a slut and stuff... She even tricked me into thinking that I was drugged... It was too much."

She looks concerned "Oh little bro... Don't take anything she said to heart, she probably assumed you had experience and was just playing the dom part... Tell me the truth though, did she force herself on you?"

I shake my head "No... She like... She like threatened me and stuff... And blocked the door... But I could have refused I guess... Ugh sis she was so rough..."

She leans forward and puts her hand on my thigh "I'm sorry bro... That wasn't right of her to do to you... Are you ok?"

I nod "Yea I'm ok..."

She squeezes a little "Good... I'm sort of curious though, did you enjoy it at all? Even a little?"

I search my feelings as best I can "I guess... A little... I liked making someone feel good, and she said I was really good at it... It was nice to be... Needed..."

She squeezes my thigh even harder "I know what you mean, even if you don't necessarily like the person your pleasuring it can feel good to have that power... Just be careful, you deserve better than to be used like a toy or something you know?... Speaking of which did she pleasure you in any way?"

I shake my head "No after I finished her we stopped there... She um... She said she would let me do the same to her if I came back..."

She lets go of my thigh and leans back, she takes a long drag as she seems to contemplate something "So? Do you wanna go back?"

I stare at the cigarette in my hand as I think about it "No... No I don't think I will..."

There is a moment of silence before she gives a small huff "Understandable... Well if you end up changing your mind just please be careful and make sure to have your cellphone at the ready, hell have my number pulled up just in case you need me... This woman might just be playing you to get another piece... Or worse... Older woman can just be... Alot... you know?"

I take a small drag "Yeah ok sis..."

"So what else has happened? I know there is more you aren't telling me I can see it in your eyes."

I grumble "Well last night got... Weird... Mom and aunt Selena went out drinking..."

She rolls her eyes "Oh god those two are the worst together! What happened did you hear them talking about old hookups or something?"

I shake my head "No, they brought home girls though... I guess mom wanted to hook up with them or whatever so Selena had me take her home so they could have privacy."

Crystal looks genuinely shocked "Wait mom hooked up with two girls? Damn I didn't think she still had it in her. It's disturbing to picture but good for her I suppose... So is that what was weird?"

I wiggle a little in her bed as I finish the cigarette at put it in the ash tray. Should I really tell her? I kept Selena's involvement at the glory hole secret for some reason... Should I do the same for last night? It honestly feels like a dream to me still, I haven't given myself the chance to really think it through.

"Um... Sis... If I tell you this you have to promise not to freak out... And like... Never EVER tell anyone..."

She nods looking sure "Of course."

I bite my lip "Well... When we got back to Selena's house... Me and her sort of... Kind of... Like... Made out or whatever..."

The room is so silent you could hear a pin drop, I'm so embarrassed I'm incapable of looking my sister in the eyes. I shouldn't have told her... But... It's like eating me up inside. If anyone would understand it's her right? I wait patiently for her response as my heart starts to beat faster and faster.

"Your fucking with me aren't you!?!... For real bro that isn't funny!" She says with a bemused grin.

I hide my hand under the blanket so she can't see me picking my thumb, I then muster the best smirk I can "Yeah I'm not serious, I'm messing with you, I almost had you though right?"

She laughs "You did! Gah! That definitely would have been something... Jesus... Phew ok for real what happened though? Did something finally happen with you and Gabbie?"

I grimace "No! Nothing happened with Gabbie why would you even say that!?!"

She chuckles "Oh come on the whole neighborhood has been waiting for you guys to finally hook up, You two were pretty much a married couple as kids!"

Now its my turn to roll my eyes "Yeah well things change, we're not even friends anymore so you can stop with that nonsense."

She crosses her legs "Ok ok I got it... So?"

I take a deep breath "So... I came back from Selena's and mom was already in her room with those girls, when I went up the stairs I heard some stuff I really, REALLY, wish I hadn't and decided sleeping downstairs was the move."

Crystal grimaces "Yeesh yea that's gross..."

I nod "Most definitely... So I had a few drinks and decided on a shower, I was a little to drunk though and fell asleep in there... When I woke up let's just say I wasn't alone anymore."

Crystal sits up "Yeah?"

I look off into the distance "Yea apparently mom passed out, so her new friends came to find me... They said I needed to take responsibility because she didn't please them... Well actually they wrote it on some app, they were Japanese and didn't really speak English."

She nods "Huh..."

I huff "Yup... They demanded I pleasure them or they would release some video of mom hooking up with them... So for her sake and the sake of the family I did..."

Crystal shakes her head "Holy shit... That's intense..."

"Yeah but honestly... I think... Like... It was kind of nice... The girls were a little scary, they were covered in tattoos and carrying knives in their purse which is more than a little concerning... But they were actually really sweet for the most part, like genuinely kind to me... They respected my boundaries without question and I sorta enjoyed myself."

She smiles "Well good, I'm seriously glad to hear that... Did you use protection?"

I shutter "Gah! Stop no... I only used my mouth."

She giggles "Oh so my bro is a cute little head queen huh?"

I give a frustrated growl "Stop!"

She giggles "Oh come on I'm just teasing... I have to say though it sounds like you have been with some experienced girls, the fact you could get them off with head alone is pretty uncommon and honestly impressive."

I feel a wave if shame wash over me "Yea..."

She leans forward again and puts her hand on my hand "For real bro... I know better than anyone the issues you struggle with and what you did with those girls took serious courage, I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there and stepping outside of your comfort zone."

I give a sheepish nod "Thank you..."

She then puts her hand under my chin and raises it so I have to look her in the eyes.

"Your smart, funnier than I care to admit, and a genuinely strong and kind man... Don't ever tell yourself otherwise and sure as hell don't let some girl convince you of anything different."

I feel tears well up in my eyes as I smile "I know sis..."

She pushes her forehead to mine, it's something she did when I was young to calm me down. I close my eyes and we stay like that for a minute or two, tears slipping from my eyes and slowly down my cheek. Honestly these tears are more about the relief of getting all of this stuff off of chest rather than anything else.