The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie...

"No! No Josie's stop you can't!"

My cries fall on deaf ears as her little finger wiggles stronger than ever and her hand pumps my leaking cock with an unbelievable fervor. This can't be happening, I'm obviously still dreaming. Right? RIGHT!?!

My back arches and my toes curl as the first jet of my cum gushes from my cock...

Chapter 19- No!

"AH! Fuck!... Fuck!... FUCK!"

I bare my teeth and grip the bed so hard the sheet comes off. I cum harder than I ever have in my life, my asshole clenching her little finger so hard it just might break. The grin on her face is ear to ear, her beautiful green eyes locked onto my cock like they want to absorb every detail of my orgasm. Even before the last splurt of cum gushes out I feel the shame and fear of my post orgasm, the general confusion of waking up this way doesn't help either. After it finishes I scramble back on the bed in a panic, my massive load still glazing my cock and belly.

"Why... Why... Why did you do this!?!" I'm nearly hyperventilating as she gives a me a confused look.

"What do you mean Doug?"

I feel my rage boiling "What do you mean what do I mean!?!"

She shrugs "Look I promise I won't tell Sara that you came onto me... Our relationship is none of her business."

My world is spinning "I didn't!... There's no relationship!... Where are my clothes!?!"

She looks around "Um on the ground I think? I don't know you were naked when I got here... Seriously why are you freaking out?"

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone "Why!?! Because you assaulted me in my sleep that's WHY!"

Her face scrunches a little "I did no such thing, don't say things like that it isn't funny... If anything showing me your cock the way you did was inappropriate, but I didn't mind... I was actually flattered you wanted to show me it."

I shake my head "Stop! I didn't! Why are you even in here!?!"

She looks around "Oh yeah Sara said you had another controller in here, I still need that by the way Sara is playing a match while I get another one."

My eyes nearly bug out of my head "She's here!?! God you have to go! If she found out what happened... Just... Just get out!"

Her eyes flair with anger "I don't like the way your speaking to me, especially after what you just had me do. Why are you being this way? I made you feel good didn't I? If you want me to do it again I can... Or if there's something else you want me to do I will... Just stop being mean..."

I hide my face "Stop saying that I... I didn't... I don't!... This never should have happened!"

I hear an odd softness in her voice "But... You never noticed me before now I thought you finally like... I don't know... I just wanted you to feel good and you did didn't you? You like me right? I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry if I did something wrong just please don't do this."

I peek through the blanket to glare at her, my rage is unbound.

"I never wanted this... Not from you..."

To my utter horror I see tears well up in her big beautiful eyes, her arms retract to her chest like she's trying to protect herself from me. It's only now that I notice what she's wearing, black yoga pants and a ripped up anime shirt. The rips reveal large swaths of her petite body, her soft brown skin glowing in the light of the afternoon sun.

"D... Doug... I..."

She is interrupted by yelling from another room, the voice of my sister sends a shiver of fear down my spine.

"Josie! Hurry up the match is almost over!"

She has the same look of fear I surly do as she wipes the tears from her eyes "Coming!" She yells back in a steady voice. She looks to me now waiting for something.

"I need that controller... Then I'll... I'll leave."

I close my eyes "Under the tv..."

She hops off the bed and quickly finds it, before leaving she stops in the middle of my room and turns to speak.

"I... I'm sorry... Can we maybe talk later?"

I shake my head "No Josie we can't... This didn't happen... Just... Just forget it and so will I ok?"

I then hear something that will forever be burned into my brain. She takes in a quivering breath like she might start crying, gives a squeaky pained whimper, then in the saddest voice I've ever heard says only one thing.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this..."

Before I can even respond she is out the door, as it clicks closed I feel nothing but sheer confusion and panic. This seriously isn't happening, it can't be. Why would she do this!?! I've barely said two words to the girl, she's just my sister's friend to me and nothing more! Fuck this is so bad, Sara will lose her shit if she finds out! And what did that last thing mean? It wasn't supposed to be this way? What way was it supposed to be!?! God as if I didn't have enough problems, now this!?!

I look around my room, sure enough my clothes are strewn about. I fell asleep fully clothed, I know for a fact I did. How was that girl able to strip me without me waking up? And why lie about it after? God she's acting just like Selena did at the glory hole, she's making me do sexual things then trying to convince me I wanted it... Well I didn't... I was asleep for god sakes!

My hand moves down now and rubs my butt, it still tingles from what just occurred. I've never had something in it before, it felt so much different than I thought it would. I always imagined it would hurt or something, but it... It didn't...

My endless well of adrenaline needs somewhere to go, and like usual it goes somewhere familiar. I explode out of bed and begin cleaning both myself and the room. I clean the absurdly large load of jizz off my body first, then start in on everything else. I clean up all the clothes, make my bed, and get dressed at a feverish pace. Having something to do calms my mind atleast temporarily, but the look in Josie's eyes before she left keeps haunting me. How the fuck is she the one crying? I'm the one who should be upset! It's so absurd I can't even comprehend it!

After I finish I just keep scanning the room like some new piece of trash will appear suddenly, much to my chagrin though none does. Finally I shake my head and leave, I need a glass of water. I creep through the hall, the sounds of my sister gaming makes me endlessly nervous. I slip down the stairs and into the kitchen like a ghost. With a shakey hand I fill a glass with water from the fridge and drink deeply.

"Oh there you are Dougy! Hey the lawn looks great thank you honey."

I nearly jump out of my skin and look over to see my mother. Her platinum bond hair is done up nice and her long orange sun dress hugs her body more than I care for it too.

"Oh! Oh mom... Yeah uh... Yeah no problem."

She smiles "I also saw you did Selena's yard, that was sweet of you honey."

I nod "Yup..."

Her eyebrow raises "Are you ok?"

I nod feverishly and force a smile onto my face "Yup! Fine! Why?"

She shrugs "I don't know you just seem... Well nevermind... Hey sweetie could you do me a favor?"

I take a deep breath "Sure."

She walks over to the cabinet "Take this over to Selena please?"

She pulls out multiple Tupperware containers and sets them in the counter. They are undoubtedly from some cookies or cakes sent over in days past.

I suppress a shutter "Yea... Fine..."

As I take the containers I can't help but feel conflicted about seeing that woman again, but the idea of getting out of this house gives me nothing but relief...

Chapter 20- Knock First

As I get to the wall separating our yards I hear a loud *bam!* as someone slams the front door of the house. I instinctively duck down a little by the wall and watch as a man quickly walks his way to the street. It's Aiden! Even from here I can tell he is distraught, his hair is messy, his steps more stomps than anything, and his breathing heavy. He hops into a fairly nice car and with another loud *bam!* slams that door as well. In a flash he nearly peels out and disappears down the road. Wow, what the hell was that about?

I mull over what I just saw as I carry the Tupperware to the back door of Selena's house. I wonder if they broke up or something? Huh, were they even together? Sis said she didn't think so, but she also said he was only there to make me jealous which is obviously absurd. If he was that angry what must Abbie be feeling right now? I swear if he hurt her feelings somehow... Well let's just say we'll have a nice little chat, I don't care how much bigger he is than me I won't have it.

I give a low involuntary growl as I picture Abbie crying. I open the door to the garage and walk through, even in my anger I feel my eyes wander over to their washer and dryer. Who would steal panties? Maybe that Aiden guy? Fuck who knows but it's so damn creepy. I step up to the door leading to the kitchen and take a few calming breaths before giving a stern knock. Almost immediately I hear the sweet soft voice of Selena.

"Come in sweetie!"

The moment I enter her kitchen I smell the heavenly scent of her classic chocolate chip cookies. This woman is hands down one of the best bakers I've ever met. I scan the kitchen and see countless trays with cookies cooling on them, lording over them is the sweet queen herself. Her beautiful red hair is done up in a big messy bun, her blue eyes are electric as ever. The bright purple frilly apron she has on is in an impossible struggle to contain her absurdly large bust. My mind flashes to the feel of them on my face, the heat, the softness, the perfection...

My cheeks burn red as I speak "Hey Selena my mom wanted me to return these..."

She gives her signature warm loving smile as she speaks "Oh hey there Dougy! Oh we thank you sweetie you are just in time to fill them and take them back!"

I feel flustered "Oh.. Yeah... Ok..."

I hand them to her and she immediately begins filling them with cookies "Oh by the way I saw you mowed our lawn that was so sweet of you."

I shake my head "It was nothing... I was already out so I just figured why not..."

She raises an eyebrow "Oh you now what? How about I pour you a glass of milk and let you have some cookies fresh of the sheet as a reward! It'll be like old times!"

I feel a pang of frustration at her words "Oh... Oh no that's ok I'm getting a little old for that..."

She stops filling the tubs and takes a step toward me "Oh nonsense sweetie you'll always be my little Dougy!"

She pinches my cheek as she finishes her sentence and I feel my jaw tighten with anger. Little Dougy? Gah! I wasn't so little when you were sucking my tongue, or when you went balls deep in my throat! My stomach roils with my emotions as I recall her semen filling me to the brim and snaking it's way through my sinuses.

"Yeah... Well... I have more work to get done so I can't..."

She shrugs "Ok I understand... Oh by the way Gabbie told me you helped me home last night, thank you for that."

I nod "No problem... So um... You don't remember any of that?"

She giggles "Oh honey I don't even remember leaving the bar! You know how me and your mom get."

I force myself to stay calm and keep a steady voice "Yup, when you guys get together you really do turn into teenagers huh?"

I see her cock her head to the side for a moment as she looks at me questioningly "Oh yeah... You could say that..."

After a brief yet very uncomfortable silence she breaks eye contact and steps back to the counter to continue what she was doing. I feel my thoughts turn to Gabbie, I clear my throat before speaking.

"Um... Would it be ok if I go talk to Gabbie real quick?"

She noticably hesitates for a moment before speaking "Well sweetie I don't know if now is the best time..."

I give a nod "Oh... Oh yea that's ok it wasn't important..."

She must sense my disappointment and immediately chimes in "Oh you know what? It... It should be ok... Just uh maybe knock first, she might be sleeping."

It's my turn to raise my eyebrow now "Oh yeah? Well... Yea of course I can do that."

I see her side eye me as I climb the stairs, damn what happened before I got here? As I get near the top I can't help but give a faint smile as I remember an old summer day long ago. Me and Gabbie had to have been like 7 or 8 and we were bored out of our mind so we decided to do something reckless like usual. We flipped an ironing board upside down and rode it down the stairs like a sled. It was a ball until I fell and hit my head. I can still feel the strong warm hug she gave me after figuring out I was ok, I had never seen her so upset.

I walk down the dark hall and arrive at her door, but just before I knock I hesitate for a moment. What the hell am I doing? Even if she is upset how could I help? I'm not like my sister, I don't have any good advice to give, or even a calming energy to share. Fuck it, I'm already here, maybe I can do something. Just before I knock I hear a sound that stops me in my tracks.

*Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap*

I stand paralyzed in fear as the rhythmic wet slapping noise enters my ears and tickles my brain. It can't be... It just can't! I look left and right before doing something I know I shouldn't, pressing my ear to the door.

*Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap*

For a moment that sound is all I can hear, then I hear a growling sound followed by her voice speaking in a low raspy tone.

"Little fucking cry baby slut... Fuck... Fuck him..."

My head is spinning, I've never once in my life heard her voice sound this way.

"Argh... What the fuck does he know... Little fucker... He came here... He knew... Grah fuck this! It won't fucking COME OUT! FUCK IT!"

The slapping sound stops and I hear a loud crash and a shattering of glass. I then her a few more crashes before the room goes silent. I back away from the door pale as a ghost, my brain either unable or unwilling to comprehend what it just heard. I've never heard her talk that way, it's like it wasn't even her!

I scramble back down the steps into the warm kitchen, the Tupperware is thankfully already filled and waiting for me. I grab the tubs and make a B line for the door without as much as a glance at Selena.

"S... She was asleep... I... I gotta go..."

Selena seems surprised "Oh well ok! I see you later sweetie!"

*Bam!* I close the kitchen door far harder than I meant too. In a panicked daze I speed walk back to my house. My heart is racing, my palms are sweaty, and my brain is in a spiral...

What the actual fuck was that!?!

Chapter 21- I Chose

"Oh Bro! Gimmi those! You definitely don't need more that's for damn sure! Please for the love of god tell me they are chocolate!"

Before I can even respond my selfish little sister rips them from my hands, her eyes blazing with excitement. For someone so tiny and sour she sure does love sweets to an absurd degree. As always she's dressed far to scandalously, tight black legging shorts, and a bright pink baggie tank top that lets you see the majority of the matching pink bra. Honestly she doesn't even need one with how flat chested she is, she just does it for show. Like my mom she keeps her bright blonde hair up in a messy bun when she's home.

I huff "Whatever Sara have at it... I'll be in my room..."

She looks up at me perplexed "Woah now what's this? Is it your time of the month or something?"

I roll my eyes "Yes ok? It's my time of the month, bravo my clever little sister, you cracked the code... Now leave me alone..."

As I walk away and begin stomping up the stairs I hear her audibly scoff "Fine fuck you too, Jesus you are as wound up as Josie... Am I the only person in this house with any manners?"

I stop "Oh... Josie's here?"

She has half a mouth full of cookies as she speaks "Well not anymore... She got all huffy and left..."

I nod "Well good... I don't like her Sara, I get a bad vibe..."

She coughs as she swallows far too much cookie in one gulp "Gah!... What!?! Josie's cool as fuck! Cooler than any of the little nerd loser's you ever bring over... Why would you say that though? That's like, ridiculous!"

I just shake my head "Whatever... Do what you want..."

She jogs over to the stairs, chocolate still stuck to the corners of her mouth "Hey wait! What's your deal!?!"

I stop again "Nothing... It was just a long night... I'm tired..."

Her eyebrow raises "Yeah I heard mom and Selena went out last night so that WOULD make sense... But Josie said she saw you napping like just a few minutes ago... So what's really the deal?"

Fuck! I should have played this cooler, the last thing I need is Sara asking to many questions about anything.

"Look I'm just... I don't know... Having a rough couple days ok? It's not a big deal and sure as hell none of your business."

She taps her finger on the Tupperware lid for a few seconds before seeming to have an epiphany "Oh! You just got these next door! Let me guess you saw the ogre with her new boy toy huh!?! Gah I saw him too, he was way to damn fine for her that's for sure... I'll never understand what you see in that big ol beast, she's always so sweaty and gross."

I feel my grip on the banister tighten, my sister has always spoke of Gabbie this way. I know it's only because she's jealous of how tall and popular she is, well that and the fact that unlike me Gabbie never puts up with her snide attitude. Seriously though I'm in no mood for it today.

"Her name is Gabbie... And no I'm fine with it, I'm actually happy for her for your information... Now are we done here? I really am not in the mood for this today."

She giggles "Your happy for her huh? Wow ok bro whatever you say... Well who knows maybe she'll bring him to dinner tonight and you can congratulate her in person!"

I turn fully to face her now "Dinner? What are you talking about?"

She pulls out another cookie as she grins "Oh? Oh yea I forgot to tell you mom said we're having them over for dinner... But since your mood has nothing to do with her it shouldn't be a problem right?"

I take a deep breath "Tell mom I'm not hungry..."

With that I begin to again climb the stairs and head for my room.

Sarah calls from behind me again with a mouthful of cookie "Not hungry!?! That's a first! Well I bet you aren't the only one, the ogres boyfriend probably has a full belly too!"

*Bam!*

I slam the door to my room and just stand in the center seething. I close my eyes and take deep calming breaths. Over the years I've gotten used to my sister's attitude, really I have, but that whole conversation got so far under my skin I can feel it in my bones. The words of my wise older sister come to the forefront of my mind, I need to deal with my feelings about Gabbie...

I shake my head as I give a low growl. What's the point!?! There's nothing between us anymore! Ever since high school started she has kept her distance, we stopped talking, we stopped hanging out, we stopped being friends all together. She made that choice, and I always understood and accepted it. So why do I feel this way now!?! The thought of her with that guy, Sara's insults about her appearance, even the sounds of her upset voice in her room just now... It all makes me so... SO... Ah! I DON'T KNOW!

I flop face down on my bed, grab my blanket, and coil it around me as I roll into a ball. It feels nice to have the world obscured, to feel secure and disconnected from everything. I can't believe my mom invited them for dinner, we haven't done that in forever... I really don't want to be a part of that. My mom, Gabbie, Selena, and Sara... In other words the woman who I just shared two girls with, my former best friend who I just heard having a melt down, her mother who viciously fucked her cum into my throat, and the cherry on top my bratty sister who will undoubtedly say something embarrassing to all of them just to make me suffer our conversation just now...

When did it all get so complicated? I guess I'm to blame as much as anyone else. I chose to go to that glory hole, I chose to pleasure those japanese girls, I chose to press my ear to Gabbie's door, I chose to have a bad attitude with my sister just now...