The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach gives another loud gurgle, then I feel a weird tingle at the back of my tongue. Oh god... Oh god... My body wants to throw up her milky cum! No no no! I can't! Everything I've done will be ruined! I begin flexing every muscle in my body, I shake horrendously as what must be nearly two liters of cum sloshes around inside me, roiling in my stomach as it prepares to be ejected. I bring my fist down on the tile floor with all my might. The dull pain I feel focuses me, I then give one final shutter and...

"Ahhh so... So! Sweet!" I say with a weak smile.

I look down to see the girl didn't understand me, though this time it's because like her sister, she is out like a light...

Chapter 15- Honor

I stagger to my feet, my legs feel weak so I support myself on the sink. I close my eyes and breath for a moment, I quickly open them again though to stop the spinning sensation that hits me. I again avoid looking in the mirror, I don't need to see how disheveled I look. I glance down at the angels sleeping soundly on the floor, I smile a little, I know they were using me but...

I shake my head and smack my cheeks "Alright Doug... Just pull it together for another 15 minutes and you are in the clear!"

I kick into gear and begin cleaning the bathroom. I collect the towels and my clothes and put them in the corner, I pour out the half of a drink I still had on the counter, I dust off what remains on the silver tray into the toilet, and I reach up and grab the little cube that gives off light on the wall.

Once I have all of the girls stuff in a little pile on the silver tray I feel myself eyeing their purse. I want to put the stuff in there... But... Maybe I could snoop a little too? I bite my lip as I try to decide if I really want to do that. It doesn't feel right, or honorable or whatever, but considering these girls just used a secret video they took of my mom to blackmail me into sucking their dicks I don't know that honor is really the word of the day.

Alright, I'm gonna look, but only to figure out more about these woman incase they continue to try and blackmail me or my mom. I open up the purse and reach in, the first thing I find is alarming to say the least. At first I'm not sure what it is, its like a handle of some sort with an intricate pearl inlay. When I flip it open I realize quickly that it's an old fashion straight razer plated in gold! The edge looks so sharp I fear just staring at it might cut me. I close it gently and place in back on the purse.

Jesus...

The next thing I pull out is a set of keys for a BMW, I guess they left it at the club? Next I find some normal stuff, a little mirror, a few things of make-up and chapstick, the other girls iPhone. In one of the side pockets is a folded up piece of paper, when I open it up I find it's the title to a bmw. I can see someone has half filled out the transfer of ownership part, all accept for who the new owner is. The previous owner is a man named Johnathan Atwood, the date of the transfer was for... Today?... Huh...

I fold the paper up and put it back carefully where I found it. I then dig around more and find a money clip with thousands of dollars of cash in it, a man's gold wedding band, and an expensive looking watch. I shake my head as I contemplate what this all means. Did they pick pocket somebody? Or like... Mug them? Or is this just some friend of theirs stuff that they held on to while they were drinking? I can't be sure. The last thing I find is not a great sign. It's a red and black butterfly knife, when I open it I see it has one of those weird curvy blades, and to my horror there appears to be dried blood on the first inch or so of the tip of the blade. I close the knife as quick as I can and rub the handle with a towel before putting it back in the purse. I don't know if that actually gets your finger prints off, but that's what they do in the movies and I'm drunk so give me a break.

I have no reaction to what I found, it's like my brain doesn't want to deal with anything it just saw. I put their belongings in the purse and close it, I really shouldn't have looked. Like a lot of things that have happened tonight I'm gonna put this on the forget forever list. I do one last sweep of the bathroom and everything looks good.

I then bend down and lightly shake the blue girl, she half wakes from her slumber looking groggy. I help her to her feet, she leans on the wall seeming to need the support. I wonder how drunk the girls were when they found me in the shower? Or what other drugs could they have been on? I guess I never really considered it.

I take a deep breath and open the door a little, I then put my hand on the blue girls back and stoop down and tap her leg. She gives a faint smile and hops as I scoop her up in my arms and carry her out of the bathroom. I take her slowly and carefully up the stairs, even in my drunken state she is easy to carry, she honestly feels like nothing. I take her to my room and slowly put her on the bed. She shivers a little as I throw my blanket over her, within seconds her eyes are closed and she seems to be asleep again.

I hurry back downstairs to the bathroom, the red girl is right where I left her. I shake her a little but she just gives faint moans and won't get up. So I decide to just scoop her off the floor and carry her while she continues to sleep. On the way out I'm sure to grab the purse. I take her to my room as quickly as possible, once inside I pull back the covers and lay her next to the blue girl. The blue girl gives a cute little exhale of relief as she spoons her sister almost immediately. I lay the cover over them and shut the door behind me as I leave.

As I descend the stairs I at last allow myself to yawn. Finally, everything is taken care of. I look at the clock on the oven and my eyes nearly bug out as I read 4:26am. Damn, I can't believe its that late. I stumble to the living room still naked, I forgot to grab clothes when I was in my room and I don't feel like going back. I stumble over to the closet and grab out a blanket, then I flop on the couch with it.

My mind swirls with fear, with excitement, with confusion. But it doesn't swirl for very long, I'm more tired than I've ever been in my life. The fact I've lasted this long is a miracle, the couch feels as though it's swallowing me as I drift to off to sleep...

"Hey... Hey Doug... Come on Doug wake uppppp..."

I roll over, my head is throbbing, my mouth is dry, the light in the room is blinding me.

"W... What is it..." I say with with so much rasp in my voice it sounds like I have gravel in my throat.

I hear a girls voice "Oh! Oh ah Doug... You um might want to cover up... A bit..."

As my eyes come into focus I see the bright crimson hair and electric green eyes that could only belong to one person... Gabbie. She's wearing one of her running outfits, hot pink short shorts with a brightly colored sports bra. Her body is seriously I thing of beauty, she honestly looks like a grand marble statue of some perfect goddess. I'm perplexed though, her cheeks are red and she has a smirk on her face, what's her deal?

"What? I didn't... I didn't hear you, what's going on?"

She takes a small breath "Oh um... I was just saying maybe you should cover up real quick..."

I look down and see my naked body half wrapped in a blanket. Standing proudly in the light of the early morning sun is my hard throbbing cock, a string of precum leading from the tip of it to my blanket. It takes a few seconds before my brain registers and I begin frantically trying to cover myself while sitting up.

"Oh! Fuck!.... I... I... It's just that it's morning and... I... Um... What can I do for you Gabbie!?!"

She giggles at how frazzled I am "My mom sent me over to get her keys, I guess she left them here last night?"

Fuck! I was supposed to bring them back after I dropped her off "Oh... Oh yea look in the kitchen... On ah... The... The counter."

Between the headache, the thirst, and the shock of my wake up, my brain is miss firing to an absurd degree. Gabbie goes into the kitchen for a moment and comes back with the keys and a glass of water.

"Sounds like you could maybe use this..." She says as she hands me the glass.

I try to be cool about it but once the water touches my tongue I begin drinking ravenously until the glass is empty. I wipe my face as a cough a little to clear the gravel from my throat.

"Thanks... I definitely needed that..."

Gabbie crosses her arms "Long night I take it?"

I shake my head "Yea... It ah... Just yea it was a weird night..."

She taps her chin "Let me guess you swiped some whiskey while your mom was drunk and stayed up all night playing video games?"

Jesus, is that really what she thinks a Friday night is for me? Whatever. I don't care what she thinks. That stopped mattering to me many years ago.

"Yup... You hit the nail on the head."

She shakes her head "Oh Doug some things never change..."

I nod "Yup... So ah you see my mom up yet?"

She shakes her head "Nope... I knocked on the front door for awhile and no one answered so I used the spare key you guys keep under the gnome."

I nod "Ah... Gotcha..."

She nods "Yea I hope you don't mind... I didn't expect to ah... Find you in such an intimate position..."

I feel my cheeks burn "Yup... Well I guess it's only fair, I saw your pajamas last night and now you've... You've seen mine."

I give a nervous chuckle as she shakes her head "Yeah I never would have taken you for a naked sleeper."

I give a shrug "Hey don't knock it till you try it."

She taps her chin "Hmmm maybe I will..."

The thought of a naked Gabbie rolling around in bed makes my already hard cock somehow harder.

"Alright Doug well I'll let ya get back to sleep thank you for the ah..."

She trails off as two small asian girls come walking into the living room. Both have on once piece fishnet body suits with black lace bra's and panties beneath, their already colorful bodies look like they're nearly glowing in the light of the early morning sun. I feel my hair stand on end and the air leave my lungs as they walk directly toward me while acting as though Gabbie doesn't even exist.

Without a word they both crawl onto the couch on each side of me, then slowly come together to kiss my cheeks at the same time. A shutter runs down my spine as the soft little lips press against my skin. After they part the blue girl takes my right hand, writes a phone number in sharpie on the palm, and kisses it. Then without a single word the girls walk out of the living room and out the front the front door.

I'm left to sit stunned, though not nearly as stunned as Gabbie who literally has her mouth agape. She looks at the door, then back at me, then the door again. I close my eyes and rub my temple as I try desperately to come up with a reason for that to have happened.

"Um... So Doug... What..."

I interrupt her "Those two are just... I tutor them... In... In... English... We had a cram session last night and uh it got late... I just let them use my bed..."

She still looks like she is in shock "Oh... Um... Ok..."

I nod "Yeah they are a little um... Eccentric... Anyway just ah... Just don't bring them up with my mom... Or... Or yours for that matter ok? Mom wants me to focus on school so she doesn't like me having part time work..."

Gabbie is looking at me know with a face I've never seen, a mixture of confusion, amusement and something else I can't place.

"Yea... Yes sure thing Doug I won't say anything... So um... Thanks for the keys and uh I guess I'll talk to you later?"

I give a nod "No problem... Yea later girl..."

With that she is off, the second the door closes I flop back down on the couch and cover my face with my arms. Tutoring them in English!?! That's the best I could do? Bleh I guess it doesn't really matter but the last thing I need is my mom or Selena asking questions about those two. Considering the whole thing was my mom's fault I don't know why I should care, but I just know whatever that conversation is, I don't want to have it.

I know Gabbie didn't believe me, there is no way she could. I wonder what she thinks happened? Does she even care? Is she actually going to keep this a secret? Ah my head hurts enough I need to stop this. Breakfast, Advil, and water. Those are my only concerns right now, I can worry myself about everything else later.

After grabbing some shorts and a t shirt I spend the next 30 minutes mulling about the kitchen making breakfast. I drink multiple cups of water as I do, I'm seriously hungover. Jeez not to mention tired, Gabbie woke me up at 9am... I only got like 4 hours of sleep, drunken sleep at that. As I stare vacantly at the bacon frying my thoughts turn to Selena. I can't believe we kissed last night, it feels like it was a dream. The feeling of her ass as I rubbed my cock on it, the soft breathy moans as she pushed her tongue in my mouth, the absolute heaven of pushing my face between her tits...

*Beep beep beep!*

I take the bacon off the flame and run to the smoke alarm to turn it off. Good thing I like my bacon with black ends anyway. I fry my eggs in the bacon grease while making toast and setting up my spot oat the table. After everything is finished I sit down and rub my hands together excited, I'm starving!

Just before I take my first bite I hear a voice over my shoulder "So you made breakfast but didn't think to make your mom any? Sheesh dougy you can seriously be so selfish sometimes."

I take a big bite as I grumble to myself.

"Oh yea mom... I'm the selfish one of the house everyone knows that..."

Chapter 16- Some things Do Change

My mom walks past me into the kitchen, she opens the fridge to give a nice long scan. Her blonde hair is done up in a big messy bun and her plain white t-shirt and yoga pants tell me she hasn't been up for long.

"Ah I'm starving! And to come down to the smell of bacon!?! That's just cruel!"

I roll my eyes as I take another bite and stay silent.

"Ah yes! This will do the trick! Mhmmm!"

She pulls out the plate she had made for me last night and pops it in the microwave. She looks absolutely giddy as she waits.

"So did you and Selena have a good time?" I say with dead eyes as I continue to chew.

My mom doesn't turn around right away and hesitates as I'm sure the memory of her night plays in her mind "Oh!... Oh well yes honey we did... I um... I hope we didn't wake you..."

I take a loud crunch of my black bacon "Oh well Selana did wake me up to take her home... She's all good by the way... But when I got back I guess you were already passed out huh?"

My mom gives an over exaggerated nod "Oh yes!... You.. You know how me and Selena get... I was even drunker than her I'm pretty sure... I... I slept like a log..."

I gaze at her with cold eyes "Huh..."

I very much enjoy how uncomfortable she is right now, but it still in no way makes us even. I sucked two cocks because of her... Two strangers used me because of her actions, her irresponsibility, her selfishness. I don't know what will make us even, but considering I never want her to know what happened I can't exactly call her on anything. Slight embarrassment will have to do for now.

"Say Dougy, what's that on your hand?"

My heart skips a beat as I look down at the number written in marker on my hand, I completely forgot!

"Oh uh... It's just a friend's number, a uh... Online friend... I would have put it in my phone but somebodyyyy is holding it hostage."

She eyes me for a second before turning back around to get her plate out "Yes somebody is... That reminds me honey I want you to mow the lawn today, I have other things for you to do but that's a good start mister."

I stand up and take my plate to the sink, I throw it in just a little to hard making a loud *clink!*

"Yea whatever I'll get on it..."

As I walk out of the kitchen I hear her huff "Dougy..." She says as though I'm gonna turn around and listen, but I just keep walking. Thankfully she doesn't follow me out or anything, on another day she probably would have but she has food to worry about right now. Nothing like a night of rough sex with weird scary Japanese girls to work up that appetite.

I go to my room and mill about for awhile. I tidy up, pace around, write the phone number on my hand onto a piece of paper, and ultimately lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Everything is so confusing right now, but I feel weirdly ok with it. The tattooed girls, my mom, Gabbie, Selena... I don't know how but I've navigated all of them fairly well I would say. My mind returns to the glory hole, to the feeling of being forced to swallow jizz, to Selena's moans and groans as she filled me. She seemed so different then, so aggressive, so mean... Not like she was in her kitchen last night. In the kitchen it was really like we were equals, like she needed me as much as I needed her. Before she left the glory hole she seemed nice too, like she regretted how she treated me, even promising to let my do the same to her that she did to me... What does that mean?

I take a deep breath as I hop up, I need to clear my head. I actually think mowing the lawn should do the trick, I get a weird sense of calm bringing order to such an unruly thing. I throw on some old jeans, a white t shirt, and my crappy shoes I use only for mowing. As I step outside I feel the weight of the heat on my shoulders, the sun is blazing today. Bleh, within minutes of being in the sun I can already feel my hangover weighing on me, all of the alcohol is pouring out with my sweat no doubt.

As always I start with the front yard, I have a whole system. Diagonal lines starting at the top right corner, last week I started at the top left and the lines where going the opposite direction. When I finally finish up the last line I feel a tingle in my brain, a tingle of satisfaction. Every line came out perfect, every blade of grass is absolutely level. As I push the mower to the back I feel a bit of dread though. The backyard is a strange shape and with the fire pit and other obstructions it's much more difficult to have a uniform pattern.

As I begin in on the back I can't help but glance over at Selena's backyard. I'm displeased to see her grass is a little high and her usually crystal clear pool has a few leaves in it. Last time I was mowing Gabbie was laying on one of the chairs tanning, for a redhead with such fair skin it's shocking she can even get a tan. I'm glad she does though, the more sun she gets, the more freckles start to show through. Damnit it Doug, what is with you and freckles!?! Gah! Ever since I was little I have just... I don't know... I've loved them...

By the time I finish the backyard I think I have sweat so much that I have none left. I feel no joy looking at the backyard, when I own a house I'll never allow such a disorganized layout. As I push the mower to the little shed at the side of the yard I feel myself eyeing Selena's yard even more. I bite my lip as I check the gas in the mower, I still have plenty. You know what? I could... I could do their yard too...

I huff as I push the mower back to the front and around past the wall. When I was young I would mow their lawn all the time, Selena would usually make me a snack and give me a little cash as a reward. As the years went on though I stopped doing it, Selena's wife started hiring some service, it didn't seem like I was needed anymore. Sheesh, that all feels like a lifetime ago... Like it was a different Selena... A different Doug...

I start at the top left of her lawn and begin the diagonal lines. I feel excited when I finish, it looks perfect. I also feel woozy though, the heat is seriously getting to me. It's gotta be atleast 90 degrees out here, I should have drank even more water than I did this morning. Coke, weed, alcohol... Jeez I really went far last night. It definitely wasn't my first time drinking, I'm a teenager with friends after all, but I went way harder than I usually do. Between the craziness with my mom, the adrenaline of my time with Selena, and the madness that went on with the girls in the bathroom, I think I pushed myself more than I should have.

1...7891011...13