The Futa Glory Hole Ch. 01-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fall forward on my hands the second the cock leaves my lips, the red girl thankfully anticipating such a thing let's go of my hair in time as to not pull it. I see stars as I nearly hyperventilate, my lungs burn with joy as they take in the hot air of the bathroom.

"Again! Again! Again!" The blue girl says frantically, a mixture of desperation and manic excitement in her voice.

Before I can respond I feel the blue girl hook her arms under my shoulders and lift me back up to my knees, the red girls fingers dig into my hair and hold firm. I continue to pant heavily, still nowhere close to fully recovered.

The pink cock slaps my face gently a few times as the girl continues "Again! Again!"

I make a silent prayer and open my mouth willingly.

*GLUCK!*

This time I'm pushed down so hard that the cock is halfway down in seconds. The red girl is more aggressive now, she pulls back almost all the way before pushing down again, making countless pearls run through my throat each way. Each time she pushes me back down she is sure to only make me go half way though, I think she knows I can barely handle that much as it is. Unlike last time I can feel her picking up speed at an exponential rate. The throat fucking is in full effect and the blue girl is loving it.

"Son... Tenki... Tenkiiiii!" She cries out in passion.

I can no longer think of anything but her cock, it's truly my world now. The rubbing of the pearls, the punching of her engorged head, and the taste of sugary strawberries, this is my existence. After a certain point it actually doesn't hurt, I've gagged so many times in a row it's like my body is tuning it out of my thoughts. I feel a strange calm fall over me as I give in, as I not only accept her cock but actively want it. I want to give it anything, everything, if it will feel even the slightest bit better.

Her thighs begin to tremble, her knees seem to quiver, her voice now just a mess of high pitched squeals and and ravenous panting. Tears stream down her face as she grabs my hair with both hands and impales me down to the base of her cock, she falls backwards and lands on her butt hard pulling me down with her. She barely seems to notice as she gives out a primal cry and begins to cum.

The head of her cock pulses so hard it feels like a powerful vibrator, but nothing comes out, then after a second or two again the cock rumbles, but still nothing. The girl begins to give quick short breaths like she's in pain, then a long whimper while she tenses her whole body. Her cock shakes hard, but still nothing.

My eyes are beginning to roll back as she gives five quick little gasps, then screams while her whole body flexes and shakes... Then goes limp. She passes out cold, her cock pulses about nine more times, each pulse weaker than the last. My vision is blurry as I feel a strong little arm hook under my chest and pull me slowly up off the cock, though she has to stop as the head has become so engorged that its stuck at the entrance of my throat. She tugs on me a few times, then gives one last hard jerk.

*Pop!*

I fall back on my back, the red girl falls with me. I pant while staring at the colorful ceiling, I have not a thought in the world. A minute or two passes before I feel something warm lay on my outstretched arm, then feel the same warmth all along my side. I glance to my left to see the red girl has snuggled up with me, her head using my arm as a pillow, her left leg and arm tucked tightly against my sweaty naked body. She looks at me with a face that is wondering if this is ok, a face that is vulnerable.

With the taste of strawberries still in my mouth I pull her in for a kiss, she recoils at first, putting her arm up and tensing her leg as though she is going to push me away at second, but she doesn't. She quivers a little as I pull away for only a second, both to get a breath and to say something very important.

"Your sweet..."

Her cheeks burn bright red as I pull her in for another kiss, she begins to kiss back almost immediately...

Chapter 14- Sweet Son

For the second time tonight I wrestle a woman's tongue with a passion I didn't know I possessed. In this moment I'm no longer bound by my anxiety, no longer thinking of what comes next, no longer Doug. The simplicity of only thinking of another is so intoxicating. I get lost as my instincts take over, I climb on top of the red girl so I can press my body against her, further enforcing the feeling of control I have only just now found. She moans as I push her arms above her head and hold them there. For the first time tonight I actually feel like I'm stronger than her, but I don't abuse that power, I use it sparingly being sure to be more caring than dominating. Finally after about ten minutes of ravenous kissing our lips part, I pant for a moment looking in her eyes, she has a dreamy quality to her, like she is in a pleasant haze.

"Sweet.." I whisper with a little smile.

Her eyes gleam a little, her dimples start to show as she gives a smile back. I give her another kiss before I turn to glance over my shoulder at her sister. Her chest gently rises and falls as she sleeps soundly on the floor, her half hard cock still throbbing a little bit. Her cute face is completely relaxed, looking peaceful as an angel.

I quickly turn my attention back to the girl under me, her tight little body shivers as I lean down and begin kissing her neck. I start with little pecks that make her giggle, then slowly work up to sucking and very gently biting. She begins to moan and groan, struggling a little against the grip of my hand pinning her wrists. I delight in her little noises, her little ticklish twitches. Finally I decide what I want to do, what I want her to experience.

I reach up past her hands and grab the folded up towel I was sitting on earlier. I slip it under the back of her head so she has a comfy pillow, then put her hands together behind her head as well. I give her a kiss as I whisper "Stay" hoping she understands. I put my hand over her eyes in a way that implies I want them shut, luckily she seems to understand what I want. She wiggles a little bit getting comfortable while keeping her arms up and eyes closed.

I sit up just a little to gaze down her beautiful little body all the way to her throbbing cock. Her cute smile is infectious, I'm grinning ear to ear myself as I fall back down and begin again to passionately kiss her neck. Slowly I kiss down between her tight little tits, then kiss over to her left nipple. I gently suck and lap at it, flicking her little barbell before digging at it with the tip of my tongue. Based on how quickly she begins to quiver I take it her nipples are quiet sensitive.

After spending a few minutes licking her there I kiss my way to the other nipple to do the same. Once I'm finished there I give a long slow deep lick along the underside of her boob, the bitter taste of her sweat stings my tongue as I go, I continue across her chest to the other side and do the same. I give small pecks as I go lower to her belly button. I lick around the little silver skull that pierces it causing her to giggle. I then kiss down more, kissing each side of her hips, then down further.

I scoot back down fully off of her and spread her legs, I crawl in between them and get myself comfortable in front of her black pulsing cock. I look up at her face and catch her peeking with one eye, she shuts it quickly and giggles knowing she was caught.

I gently stroke her cock with one hand while the other tickles her balls with fluttering fingers "Bad girl... No peeking..." I say in a soft, sweet, playful tone.

She gives a half giggle, half moan as she wiggles a little and bites her lip. I smile at her reaction, so she likes the tickling huh? I had a feeling she would. After a few minutes stroking and teasing I think it's time. I grip her cock tightly and slowly peel her foreskin, her face looks slightly pained as I go and her arms tense extremely hard. I feel bad for her so with a last little tug I rip the band-aid off so to speak. What is revealed sends a shiver up my spine then back down it. I get a slightly sick feeling in the pit of my stomach as I gaze in disbelief.

The inside of her foreskin is pitch black, the head of her cock is bright pink and looks untouched, brand new. Just beneath the head is a silver barbell that matches the ones in her tits. None of these things surprise me, nor scare me. It's something else that made my stomach drop, something... Foul...

All around the pink head, and even caked to the piercing itself, is a thick white and yellow layer of rancid smegma. The smell of it reaches my nose immediately, I flinch as it tickles it's way into my sinuses. Then I look up frightened, only to see she still has her eyes closed and didn't see my displeasure. I feel relief at that, I can't let that happen again. You have to make her believe without a doubt that she is sweet, that you want nothing more than to taste her, to devour her. In some ways that's true, even her bitter sweat tasted good to me in a certain way, but the taste of her balls gave me no pleasure, and neither will what I see before me now.

This isn't about me though, that's what's beautiful about it...

I bend down and suckle at the very tip where the hole is, the smegma begining only a centimeter or two down on the head. Her precum squirts in my mouth in quick little jets, I'm shocked at how watery and hot it is, not to mention how damn salty it tastes. I expect it to stop, but after the 6th or 7th little squirt I realize it won't. I let off a little to swallow what tastes and feels like thin olive oil mixed with sea salt. The precum still going strong as ever cascades over the smegma and down her shaft onto her tight balls. It gives me and idea as I spit what is left of the precum in my mouth on all ten of my finger tips and rub them together to fully lube them up.

I then use all ten finger tips to very gently begin to find her balls and fondle them a bit. They are high up in her so I have to very gently grip them and with ungulating fingers coax them down and out just the tiniest bit. She gives little cute high pitched squeals in between her ever increasing level of panting. I can tell her arms want to move, to stop me, to protect her most sensitive place from what I can tell is a new feeling for her. But like a good girl she keeps them behind her head.

"Mhmmm... You like that huh? You have such shy little nuts, they match you well young lady... I know your shy, you hide it with your attitude, with your mean looks, with your aggressive voice... There is no hiding your sweetness from me though... You are sweeter than any girl I've ever met..."

As I finish my sentence I latch down on the head of her cock, I circle the head scraping up globs of her smegma off, the chunks twirl around in my mouth as I lavishly lick the tip of her sensitive cock. All the while my fingers continue their gentle loving massage of her nuts, coaxing them out further than I've ever seen them. As the taste buds on my tongue explode with the hot electricity of what they taste, I can't help but gag. Through sheer will I don't break the seal of my lips, I don't exhale or cough, and I don't make a noise. For her sake I gag internally in such a way that she doesn't even notice. My right leg shakes and my toes curl so hard it hurts, but I keep everything going at the same pace as if nothing is happening.

As I feel the next gag building deep inside me I make a decision. I take her cock down a few inches, then give a long hard suctioned suck as I slowly move up, vacuuming as much smegma, spit, and precum as I can in one go. when I get to the head I'm sucking so hard that a very loud *pop* echoes through the bathroom as I come off. I sit up for a moment and out of instinct tilt my head back like gravity is gonna somehow stuff the foul goo down my throat, but it doesn't work that way. It's as though my body refuses to listen to my commands, its a full scale mutiny as my body decides it will not swallow smegma no matter how much I want it to.

I shutter for a second, clench my teeth, and look down at the girl as her smegma melts in my mouth, mixing with my saliva to make a thick soup. Then I see it... She is looking at me now, her face a mixture of emotions, none of them good. She shakes her head back and forth as tears well up in her eyes.

"I no sweet... No sweet... No sweet!"

In that moment I disconnect from my body, I give her the best smile I can with my mouthful, tip my head back again, and begin to gargle the soup in my mouth loudly. After a few seconds of this I close my mouth, give the biggest gulp of my life, and give an elated "Ahhh" as I look down at her lick my lips before grinning ear to ear.

"You are so! Sweet girl! Sweet! I want more!"

I drop down and begin suckling the tip before she can even react. I lick and slurp and nibble with even more energy than before. The plethora of smegma still left mixes in my mouth immediately, but I don't care in the least. My tongue feels numb, it's like my brain knows I don't need my taste buds right now and turned off the breaker for good.

The look on her face as she drops her head back down and closes her eyes again is priceless. She shakes her head back and forth as though she is denying my statement, but her quivering lip and faint outline of her dimples as she starts to smile beg to differ. The tears that built up still stream down, but now they have a different meaning. I begin to take her down now, in rhythmic bobs I begin the process of bringing her to my throats door, a door that like her sister she is far to big to fit through.

My first attempt goes better than I thought it would, I get nearly half her head through before gagging. I try my to keep the head in for atleast a little bit but the way my body curls pulls me off of her cock. Without unlatching fully I begin attempt number two, this time giving a harder ram at the door. It gets to the same spot but again clogs itself. This time though I grip her thighs hard and force myself not to retreat. As my throat spasms it massages her head extremely hard, I can even feel the metal piercing as my folds squeeze hard against it.

"Ahhh... Ohhh... Oh... Oh! Kitsui! Kitsui!" She wails in ecstasy.

My throat is very angry with me now as it gives one hard vice like clamp that forces the head out. I recoil back and grab my neck in pain. I give panicked gasps as my throat remains locked up and won't allow me to take in air. Then it spasms and opens again, I take in a quivering breath as the shock of what just happened rolls over me. That was one of the scariest moments of my life, I think I've pushed my throat way to far, way to fast. It has warned me, but the cute meek voice I hear now makes that warning meaningless.

"Ag..io...n? Motto? Sweet son?"

Her attempt to copy the word she heard her sister say earlier is unbearably adorable... Calling me the sweet son is just the cherry on top. There is no way I could say no to that face, or that impossibly vulnerable voice. I force myself to smile at her as I let go of my throat and push her cute little head back down, I put my hand over her eyes so she knows to close them again.

"Shhh just let me take care of you ya cutie... Just relax, I'll go again as many times as it takes... Again... Again... Again..."

I repeat the word because I atleast know she understands what it means. She gives a delighted squeal and her body shivers telling me she got the jist if what I said. Now that her eyes are closed I massage my neck just a little more. Come on man, you've had 18 years of easy living, don't give out the one time I actually need you for something.

I latch on to the head of her cock yet again, I take it down to the entrance and give the hardest thrust yet. STILL it clogs! My brain is buzzing as I realize I didn't even get as far as the first two times, only the very tip is in. Is my throat getting swollen or something? As that question bounces around my head I feel the red girls hands grip my hair tightly. She's gearing up to fuck my throat. I spit her cock out as I raise my head up and grab her wrists on one fluid motion, her eyes have that evil gleam I've seen a few times already.

"Hey hey hey... As much as that would surely help I told you to relax and let me taste your sweetness for myself, now put these hands back up and allow me to milk the cum for you... Ok?"

She gives a little huff as she closes her eyes and let's me put her hands back behind her head. She didn't understand my words but definitely my body language and expression. I roll my eyes as I bend down and kiss all the way down her chest, she quickly giggles as my breath tickles her and her brain reverts to it's sweet mode. This girl is seriously something else, it like her body just can't accept affection without eventually trying to pounce.

I take a deep breath as I get to her cock again. I lick and suckle at her slightly descended balls, I'm surprised at how much her sack has really loosened. In a weird way I take pride in that, I doubt it happens very often. I then lick and suck up the shaft before latching on to the head yet again. Alright new tactic, I bring my head down till her mushroom cap is nestled tightly against the entrance. I then wiggle my hands under her butt and clamp down tight on her cheeks. Then I simultaneously growl, force my face down, jerk her hips toward my face and pray to heaven that this does it.

*POP!*

My prayers are answered as my swollen throat is ruthlessly penetrated once again. I unintentionally continue my growling as the pain emanating from my throat washes over my body like waves on the shore. As I let go of her butt I'm sure to follow the cock down keeping in nestled two thirds of the way down my throat. I gag and cough as I begin to bob up and down, my throat is clamped down so hard I fear it may hurt her, but her blissful screams tell me otherwise. Her precum cum begins to spray so hard it feels like she's peeing down my throat, a truly odd feeling.

I then do the only thing I can think of that could push her further. I force myself to take her all the way down to the base, then I ever so gently use all ten of my finger tips to relentlessly tickle her balls. Her hips involuntarily begin spasming, but now that I'm at the base I won't let her cock move in our out no matter how much she moves. Her precum changes pace and begins spitting in quick little bursts more randomly. Her mouth makes incoherent sounds, squeals, laughter, lustful moans, it's like she is making all of them at once.

As I tickle them harder and more aggressively her balls begin to raise back up again to run, I follow them though never giving a second of rest. Then I feel it, her cock gives a hard pulse. With only the pressure of my throat and the sensation of her balls being tickled her body as begun to orgasm. Because nothing is stroking or pumping her cock there is a delay, like her body is having trouble pulling up the cum through her shaft itself.

She experiences 30 seconds of agonizing bliss as her cock feels like it's cumming but can't seem to actually get the cum out, her tightly squeezed shaft being mostly to blame. Then her whole body tenses, her teeth clench hard and like a boiling hot geyser her jizz explodes up my throat. I feel the hot liquid filling my stomach at an alarming rate, she clenches again and it starts flowing even harder, and then another clench and it shoots even HARDER! At this point it feels like somebody turned a garden hose on full and put their thumb over the nozzle to make it spray further. Even as I feel genuine horror at the sensation I'm feeling deep inside my body I don't relent, I continue to tickle her nuts and keep her cock tightly locked in my vice of a throat.

She cums for longer than I thought any human possibly could. By the time I feel the spray start to slow I'm sure it's been atleast a few minutes. My whole body feels numb as I finally slowly pull back up and off her cock. My skin is tingling, my throat spasming, my stomach groaning. I look down and see she has covered her face with her arms, I see the tears streaming past them and down her cheeks though, she must be in shock... I can't say I'm far off.

1...678910...13