All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 10'

by Sara and Ron

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PookiePookiealmost 19 years ago
It's good to see you back on track

I'm glad you found your way back to your plot, and characters. I look forward to reading future chapters. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BRAVO

Thank you for letting me TRUST YOU!!!! You did it, you handled a sub plot and are now on the way back to your plot. Thank you, I have waited and hoped for this story on pins and needles and am SOOOOOOOO glad you didn't make me wait too long for this chapter and Look forward to many more to come from your wonderful writing and the 'THE GAME' and with RACHEL still involved is WONDERFUL!!!!!! YOU ARE GREAT...PLEASE KEEP GOING!!!!!!!! Please don't make us wait too long for another chapter, I can hardly wait. There are only a handful of long stories worthy of reading and yours is definitely one of them just like 'Rob in AZ'........And please don't forget about other side stories like having sex in a service station, etc. with strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yoy're Great!!

Keep it going, please. I'm sooo glad you chose to continue the story. I'll be anxiaously awaiting the next chapter, and the next chapter, and the next chapter, and......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it going

I can't wait to find out what Rachle's fantasy is. I sure you'll have her live it. WOW!

0_contradiction0_contradictionalmost 19 years ago
Good to see it, Sara *and* Ron.

It's good to see that you decided to pick things back up. I would've been honestly heart-broken, if things had trailed off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous