The Game of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she squeezed the last of his cum from his cock, they both fell over trying to catch their breath. Then Samantha rolled up on her right side, rested her head on Alex's left shoulder, laid her left leg over Alex's right leg, and kissed him good night tenderly.

She laid there amazed. She'd never squirted in her life, and now, for the first time, she'd squirted three times in one day. As she laid there thinking, she slowly fell asleep in her naked son's arms.

After this dinner-get-together, the four began to spend more time together as a group and as couples. They still had their regular dinner-get-togethers which always had a happy ending.

Of course, Samantha and Cynthia agreed to call off the dare. After all, what more could they dare the other to do after they fucked their own sons. However, they did also agree that the game of dares was the best game they ever played, and they knew it could never be topped.

Afterwards, when Paul and Alex slept at their own homes, they always slept with their mom. However, sometimes Paul and Alex would have what they called "sleep-overs". They weren't your typical sleep-overs. These sleep-overs were in different homes. Paul would sleep at Alex's house with Samantha while Alex would sleep at Paul's house with Cynthia.

****

Epilogue:

The four continued their dinner-get-togethers matching mother-son, aunt-nephew and aunt-nephew-mom throughout Paul and Alex's college education. They even went out on date nights.

As time progressed, Paul started to gravitate more to his Aunt Samantha, and, likewise, Alex started gravitating towards his Aunt Cynthia.

They'd hold hands, put their arms around each other, and kiss in public not caring about public perception on date nights or anytime they hung out together.

Although the young men loved their moms, even lusted for them, but they began to have a more romantic type of love for their aunts. This worked out considering they weren't actually related.

Then, one day, Alex and Paul were talking when Alex asked Paul "What would you think if I asked your mom to marry me?"

Paul was taken a little off guard by the question. He wasn't expecting it even though he knew how Alex felt about his mom. He'd known for years. So, Paul thought about it for a minute, and responded "Only if you let me ask your mom to marry me."

Alex wasted no time in responding "Deal!"

So, they started to plan a big dinner that would end with the two young men getting on one knee, and asking the women they loved to marry them. Of course, they had to pop the big question before the dinner-get-together sex began which was always a certainty after the meal was over.

They planned a very romantic candle lit dinner with all their favorite dishes which they had catered. They insisted the women stay in the other duplex as they prepared until they were asked to join them.

Once the moms entered, and saw the table set with proper fine China dinnerware and silverware, tablecloth and candles they felt their hearts begin to melt.

Alex led Cynthia to her seat, and pulled her chair out for her while Paul did the same for Samantha. Once they were all seated, they began their meal, and it was loved by all.

Afterwards, Paul and Alex led the women to the den where they sat them down on the couch. Once the women were seated, Alex stood in front of Cynthia, and Paul stood in front of Samantha.

Then, simultaneously, Paul and Alex dropped to one knee. Cynthia and Samantha were flabbergasted. Then both Paul and Alex pulled out a small box each, opened it to display a diamond ring, and asked their respective brides-to-be to marry them.

Neither woman needed any time to think. They both responded with a resounding "Yes!".

They all decided not to have a huge wedding. So, they made a trip to Las Vegas where they went to a chapel, and had a nice double ceremony.

They kept their honeymoons separate as they each spent most of their time in Vegas locked in their rooms with only room service and a wet cunt where each fucked their new bride who just happened to be their best friend's mom and their aunt.

Once Paul and Alex graduated with MBA's, they sought and found good employment in another state where their wives were able to get transfers.

They had all decided they wanted to live their lives as actual normal couples, and raise families together.

They did get together often for various groupings of hot sex. Sometimes they'd even swap spouses. However, the marital bed remained sacred. It was more symbolic than anything else. When the son would stay with the mom, they were allowed to have sex anywhere in the home other than the master bedroom.

Finally, the young men were actually related, as they'd always wanted to be, beyond calling their now wives by the title of "Aunt." Paul and Alex were now brothers-in-law, but they were also each other's step-father, and their wife's husband, and nephew.

The sons and daughters the couples would eventually have would also be the young men's nieces and nephews as well as half brothers and sisters. Truly one big happy family.

They all lived in wedded bliss, and had families together as they had always wanted.

The End